Saturday, September 29, 2012

ArHi Drabbles: F is for Farting Competition

Please note I retain sole ownership of all the works of fiction on this blog so please do not reproduce or alter my work and claim it as your own. 

*This may disgust you :P*

F is for…


|Farting Competition|

_____________________________________________________________
“Eeew Arnav! You’re disgusting!” Khushi closed her nose.
‘Pop’ there came another fart from Arnav’s side.
He was laughing hard, and Khushi kept hitting his shoulders.
“Oh common Khushi… I can fart much better than you!” Arnav rolled his eyes.
“Wanna bet?” Khushi said.
She always accepted challenges, and this was one of them.
“Lagi sharth!” Arnav agreed and let out another fart.
Then Khushi began hers.
Both childhood buddies continued with their ‘Farting Competition’ and laughed at their silliness.
“I win!” Khushi yelled.
“You do… please stop eating jalebis…” Arnav closed his nose.
“In your dreams!” Khushi farted again.
_______________________________________________________________
-100 Words-
I really don’t know what happened to me :P
I just sat on my bed with my lappy, and this came in my mind.
Hence I wrote it LMFAO!
Comment & Like

NOTE: Guys... I am starting a new SS on India Forums.
It is on ArHi
And I have the teaser updated on India Forums.
The SS is going to be roughly 10-15 Chapters.
It is called "I Chose her..."
It has nothing to do with the current track!
Go on the "ArHi SS" page.
You will find a banner there...
maybe that will give you an idea, but do not judge the banner!
Do you want me to update here as well?
Or should I update all at once when I'm done it?
Please answer this question...
If I get no response to this question, then I will update the SS all at once, when I am done with it.
Thank You

5 comments:

  1. Hy funny update lol
    Yh plz update here aswell:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. here too plz. i am nt dat fnd of if. though i do read stories of it lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reetu here :)
    Lol... Studies are so hard here that I barely get time to read. But I manage to watch the show :p. Update soon

    Reetu. And ps: lol they did it and they got married. Eeek!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love <3