Tuesday, September 25, 2012

ArHi Drabble: B is for... Birthday Boy!

Please note I retain sole ownership of all the works of fiction on this blog so please do not reproduce or alter my work and claim it as your own.


B is for…


|Birthday Boy!|

______________________________________________________________
“Khushi you know I…” Arnav tried talking and was interrupted by his girlfriend Khushi.
“Shut up! Just cut the cake Arnav!” she made him hold the knife.
And just before he could even continue, she stopped him.
“At least make a wish!”
“I have everything I want…”
“Please…”
“Fine!”
He made a wish and blew the candle out.
“What did you wish?”
“I can’t tell you… but show you…”
Khushi saw the naughtiness in his eyes as he lifted her off her feet and placed her on the bed.
He pulled the duvet over them as they played under there…
_________________________________________________________________
-100 Words-
I got the idea of birthday from - -Amy- -
But I changed it to “Birthday Boy!”
Hope you enjoyed it!
Comment below !

8 comments:

  1. superb updt

    luvd it

    thanks for pm

    summaiyasayed

    ReplyDelete
  2. So are you copying Nayika's idea or is she copying your's?? or this a huge co-incidence??

    ~sri

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm on my phone so I can't log in. But ill just say that. I was doing 4 drabbles on the letters A,B,C,D. Then Nayika commented on my drabble which I wrote for A. She commented on India Forums. She suggeested me to do drabbles on each letter of the alphabet.and I took her permission for it. Hope that's clear :)

      Delete
  3. Love It.Waiting For C

    ReplyDelete
  4. hayeeeeee koi aisa wish mangega toh poora toh honi chahiye....lolzzzzzzzzz :D

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love <3