Tuesday, September 11, 2012

A little Request...

I'm really confused that why I get 300+ views on a post but yet only 70 comments to the maximum. Some people even have to either repeat their comments, or they forget to add their name, so they comment again. Is it that you all enjoy my work but you're too lazy to comment on it? Or is it that you find it worthless to even comment?

I'm really confused... please All  who view my work, please comment as Anonymous. Click select profile and comment.
And I honestly don't even care what race you are! If you read my work then that's awesome but please comment!!!
I really don't care whether you're from:

United Kingdom
United States
Canada
India
Pakistan
Singapore
New Zealand
Mauritius
United Arab Emirates
Netherlands
Malaysia
Russia
Germany
Qatar
Australia
Bangladesh


These are the countries I actually get views from and I'm quite shocked to see that. But they don't all comment. Either they are lazy, or they don't like my work, or they landed on my blog by accident.

If you are reading this then please comment. If you are from India Forums then please comment ONCE with your IF name. If you just view my Blog daily and I don't interact with you, then simply drop a comment by using Anonymous but please write a small nickname or pen name.

I'm just curious how I PM over 150 buddies and I don't even get comments from everyone. It's like you just read my work and then just leave.

THAT IS NOT FAIR!!!

I have decided to limit the access for people to view my Blog. By next week, this Blog will only be view-able to specific people. So if you don't want me to do that, please comment and I'll leave the blog the way it is.
But if I notice that I'm getting 1000+ views and only -100 comments... then I'm changing the settings for the blog and only specific people will be able to view it. Good luck!

If you are from IF and have difficulties commenting here, then please scrap me... no PM


*This post was not intended for any of my buddies who actually comment*

73 comments:

  1. Hey I'm --Amy-- from IF..
    I love all your works and I always comment you can check if you want!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. don't you dare take me off your list atm moment I've only read UB but I will read the rest at a later time I've still got other stuff to read

    ReplyDelete
  3. so sorry i go on latop in bed n if i gt caught i in deeeep shit! n i luv ur stories!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey buddy!
    I completely agree with you.
    I am just going to say that do what you feel you should do. And don't worry.
    :D Keep smiling!

    ~Mannat27

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey im farista12 from IF and i try my best to commenting all of your updates but sometimes i really dont i have time hope you understand
    But I LOVEEEE your work <3 really i do!
    Bye

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ravneet, I read A Silent Farewell, and everytime you update it I read and comment. I love your ff it's so different! It makes me cry everytime!

    ~Mahi1219

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've changed my user name here so people know who I am from I-F...and I do love all your works!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey I have always love your work !!!!
    Arnavkhushi01

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey i'm utthra1208 from IF i comment regularly since u started posting on the blog.....check if you want.....
    when is the next update of silent farewell......

    ReplyDelete
  10. hey i read all ur works n comment n loved them all
    drunkiiebabe

    ReplyDelete
  11. great updates. you write great. don't make it specific please i really love your work for abduction and that IBM one. love to read more. waiting for more PMS

    ReplyDelete
  12. I occasionally get called away and forget to come back and comment...my apologies....sometimes it is a couple of days between the pm and my reading....dorindakate IF

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hmmm...thts a good idea but i love all our ffs but i just joined so i dont think that i have commented on all your FF's but hope i wont get taken off the list...as your FF are amazing...and i always read them...:D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hai...I'm sithu08 from IF...
    I love to read all your works...U r a fantastic writer..
    I'm always commenting all your works...
    Keep writing...

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi im milli from IF , im
    New on IF but i love yr work esp the silent farewell n i always leave a comment afta ur update . N for past week im waitn for another update z.

    ReplyDelete
  16. apologies
    ur works r great ,pls dont restrict the viewers
    pls pls ......

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey buddy....
    i'm mahamzara FROM I-F....
    i love ur all SS & FF.....
    and i always do comment on you'r superb job...
    whatever ur decision i agree with u....
    my fav8 ff The Silent Farewell plzzzz update next part ASAP...and another which my fav8 is FF Unusual Bond that brings them close i just love this ff its sooo cute...

    ReplyDelete
  18. hii, i'm samia19 from IF, just love reading all ur work

    ReplyDelete
  19. hey, this is Angel from india forums..Angel13 I always read your work and comment on them
    you are amazing writer
    please keep your work

    ReplyDelete
  20. It's Arshifan4life I always read ur work
    And comment especially the silent farewell
    Ur an awsome

    ReplyDelete
  21. I always comment on your work and is happy for receiving PMs from you.

    Bhadraprasad(IF)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hey...I comment on each update you send...so please do not delete me

    Vandana sagar

    ReplyDelete
  23. I always comment on your work... Please do not delete me from your pm list.

    fffan123 from IF

    ReplyDelete
  24. Your work is awesome i love it
    shyperson from IF.

    ReplyDelete
  25. hey buddy I always comment on ur each pos that u send

    I luv to read ur works so please don't remove me from ur buddy list

    summaiyasayed

    ReplyDelete
  26. hey! I try to comment on your works n sometimes i catch up on a couple of chapters at once. School keeps me kind of busy but i do comment. I love your work n i think its great so please allow me to continue reading it.

    Taz.roxox

    ReplyDelete
  27. Hy i do comment i love reading all your work bt am nt on ur buddy list do plz dont ristrict
    MissNadia- IF

    ReplyDelete
  28. hey,
    i only read one ff of urs which " unexpected...."
    so this is the only one i comment on.

    good luck:)

    ReplyDelete
  29. Your works are great
    BarunForever

    ReplyDelete
  30. I agree with u
    and Luckily I comment on all ur work
    cos ur writing is fab

    arhi101 from india forums

    ReplyDelete
  31. I could.not comment yesterday
    Will do regularly from next.week
    Luvbarunsanaya6

    ReplyDelete
  32. hope to see your updates soon! :)

    damonzlady

    ReplyDelete
  33. sorry for not commenting on you update......
    i my college wifi network your blog is not opening completely .........
    specifically comment section..........
    so i cant comment .........
    after going home i m so busy with household work.
    plz dont take on your mind..........
    from now on words i will surely post comment ...........
    i loved your writing........
    all updates are best

    ReplyDelete
  34. hey...i may miss one comment in 3...but an ardent fan of urs..always having difficulty with this code thing
    march2011 if

    ReplyDelete
  35. Hi!!I'm Amanda.Lim
    I do read all your works and comment on them whenever I can...XD

    ReplyDelete
  36. I am a big fan of your writing yaar !! Update soon !!



    Laxshalovearshi

    ReplyDelete
  37. Sweatmango from IF.
    You have already pmed me about my question. I am already a fan of your writing and recently got to this blog. please keep it as it is.

    Chaitali.

    ReplyDelete
  38. me loving ur stories ...keep writing more....<3 <3 <3
    morning_star(IF)

    ReplyDelete
  39. Please dont restrict your webpage. Please. Love your writing! :D Keep up the great work! :)x

    ReplyDelete
  40. Hey i always comment on ur work ....Thanks for the pM
    pinky89-IF

    ReplyDelete
  41. hi i'm vatsala chauhan from IF..i daily read your ffs

    ReplyDelete
  42. But I do comment !!!!!


    IF

    Divyanshimalviy

    ReplyDelete
  43. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  44. i always comment on ur work!
    i just love ur updates!
    IF
    AnupamaJY

    ReplyDelete
  45. Hi, my name is Haz and I am a fan of your work... please Don't change your blog ... I m from Scotland

    ReplyDelete
  46. hi i m chahat128 frm if...
    i read ur ss:the silent farewell and UB...
    and cmnt also...

    ReplyDelete
  47. hello dear friend

    im happy that mauritius is on ur list up there :D BUT PLZ FORGIVE ME that recently ive nt been able to comment on ur post soo sorrry im in germany visiting my cousin n we went for some holidays in Berlin n the connection was nt too goood n was very busy

    but now im back at my cuz place n sure will comment to all ur update now D:

    thanks a lot for u hardworks writings i reallly love them all :D

    take care dear for the moment im really waiting for the unexpected ff one lol goooosh i really wana knw kushi's reaction now

    ok dear

    if: Cheval

    ReplyDelete
  48. i am sorry that i haven't commented in couple of days because i didn't have time to read. i promise to read it today don't know at what time because i don't have that much home work today and my aunt leaves to day too...sorry again.please don't delete me from pm list.
    ~udaymanyata07

    ReplyDelete
  49. Hi

    i am also sorry for not commenting. from nowonwards i will for sure do it. excuse for now.

    small request

    waited for silent farewell update on last weekend. but u didn't

    any plans for the next update?
    Madhu-IF

    ReplyDelete
  50. Hey this is arshi4ever1 from IF
    Love all ur work n do comment usually
    Keep it up

    Arshi4ever1

    ReplyDelete
  51. buddy.......really i don't understand.....
    y people don't comment...if they read...
    its annoying........
    update soon........
    - Akorshi-

    ReplyDelete
  52. I am adventure_gurl from IF I comment at least in one place if not both, my net connection has been down and up past few days, but will do my best to comment

    ReplyDelete
  53. hey sorry dear will comment for sure
    i usually dont use my if account name which is chavvi16 but my real name
    hope you still pm me or what ever that is that you said that you do
    does that make sense
    cheers for pm

    ReplyDelete
  54. Heyy, ravneet my sweet,
    Bless your heart!! What you're doing is right... If I have to be honest!! You do have the right to know if you're viewers do like your work!!
    I love your work, and I'll keep rememberin to comment!! :) xxx
    Anniecheli1997 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  55. hey ravneet i haven't really got time to visit your blog since last week i am so sorry i was just really busy as my uncle and his friend came along to my house with my granny and Granda and also my school started last week so i haven't really got a chance to comment and come on and i just recently read all your updates and might i say i loved them especially the silent farewell and meeting my abductor i honestly am sorry i will try to comment as often as i can

    ReplyDelete
  56. hey dont worry il comment but im very busy with work
    ur arhis is good
    keep up with good work
    ash

    ReplyDelete
  57. hey! i understand...it really gets annoying sometimes...well...i always try to comment..and i hope i keep this record of mine...hehe...
    keep updating...

    --peehu--

    ReplyDelete
  58. I juz love to read your work . I mostly use my mobile ,so at times its difficult for me to comment here ! But i do comment via my pc , so i request u to pm me about your updates ! Best wishes :-)
    divyav from IF

    ReplyDelete
  59. hey i am sorry for not commenting its because i am to busy to read but i will and also it is that i dont read all your work maybe that one of the reason sorry

    thanks

    Zaynah

    -Zaynah.Sobti-

    ReplyDelete
  60. Hi

    I comment every time I read your work and I am from Trinidad, West Indies (Caribbean)

    seeta_naips (IF)

    ReplyDelete
  61. Oh I only read A Silent Farewell... Does that mean I am gonna get kicked out too? :/ lol

    -Barun.Obsessed: IF

    ReplyDelete
  62. Hey
    i do comment on every piece of work and i comment on the stories i follow when you update ( which are mostly all of them)
    and i will always comment :)
    Niki234 IF
    plz dont take me off ur list!

    ReplyDelete
  63. IF id - vgedin

    I comment on practically each one of your posts! (on the blog, not on IF)
    Oh please keep this blog open to all. Please ?

    V

    ReplyDelete
  64. Hey,Ranveet,I love ur work very much..:)

    My exm is going on so its hard for me to comment regularly , whenevr i get i will read them & comment..Pls dnt mind for the late comment..:D

    Coronapsyche

    ReplyDelete
  65. Hey,I love ur work very much..:)

    My exm is going on so its hard for me to comment regularly , whenevr i get i will read them & comment..Pls dnt mind for the late comment..:D

    Coronapsyche

    ReplyDelete
  66. I m prachi from i-f with id prachi_mjht
    I love ur work
    nd i comment also
    so dont think of removing me


    ReplyDelete
  67. I m prachi from i-f with id prachi_mjht
    I love ur work
    nd i comment also
    so dont think of removing me


    ReplyDelete
  68. hey i a from if ajoop
    i try to leave a like atleast when i am busy and do commment on your work
    please do pm me

    ReplyDelete
  69. hey hun i am -kitzdoll- from If...i read all your work and comment as well but sometimes late and now it is later than usual as i am in the middle of a family crisis and a bit usy...but i will def comment once i am mmore free....thnx

    ReplyDelete
  70. Hey i am sorry about that but trust me from the time i have buddy as touchof arhi and ravneet i have been commenting on all ur updates... Nowadays ill be commenting late as i am busy with my studies... But i will be reading all the os and ff... So please dont unbuddy me... I really like ur updates....

    ReplyDelete
  71. Hi dear....
    anumeha here from IF......
    i know u must be irritated with all this..
    but a small request i might be commenting late..
    as my internship just finished and now university has started..
    so wont be getting time much......but would comment...as soon as i can....
    take care.......

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love <3