Nayika had suggested me to do the drabbles on each letter. I had no intention of copying her idea, I was going to do it on A.R.H.I but she suggested the entire alphabet. Hence I am doing that. Sorry if anyone is offended...
C is for…
|Chudail kii Hello-hi-bye-bye!|
_____________________________________________________________
“You bitch! Get off
him right now!” Khushi pulled the girl’s hair.
Arnav silently
watched how Khushi was hurting the girl who was touching him up, unaware that
he was married.
“How dare you touch
my husband!” Khushi tackled her down.
“You fuck’n chudail!” she pulled her hair once more.
Noticing that she was
going out of hands, Arnav walked up to them, and placed his hands around her
waist.
He lifted her up, while
she was kicking and swearing at the same time.
He quietly placed her
in the car and drove off home.
“Chudail kahee kii!” Khushi muttered.
_____________________________________________________________
-100 Words-
My friend Reetu, not
Ri_Luvs_Arshi
Another friend of
mine,
Suggested
B for ‘Bitches Go
Down’
But I had taken up -
-Amy- -‘s idea already, that
I chose to use the
concept here
Drop your comments
below


Nice :)
ReplyDeleteZainub
Lol nice
ReplyDeleteArshifan4life
hahahhaah so cute
ReplyDelete~~Angel~~
Awesome.....love this Khushi......Thanks for the PM
ReplyDeleteBhadraprasad(IF)
so funny
ReplyDeleteluvd it
thanks for pm
summsiyasayed
Ha! Hilarious!!!
ReplyDeleteIt was funny!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the PM
Chaitali
Sweatmango - IF
Hahhaa !!
ReplyDeleteSo Just caught up with this whole new frenzy of drabbles !
And Im loving it absolutely !!
Awwwwh cute khushi defending arnav
ReplyDeletethis is cute!
ReplyDeletedamonzlady
Oh love i wasn't offended, just curious...i'm sorry if you felt that way...honestly, i was curious is all...
ReplyDelete~big smile~
~sri
No problemo... I didn't get offended yaar,
Deletejust thought of letting you know that Nayika was the one to suggest me the whole alphabet sequence :P
No harsh feelings :)
*facepalm*
ReplyDeleteforgot to tell you how hard i laughed at this...
chudail!! i can so imagine khushi going kung-fu on her, LOL!!
~sri
LOL
ReplyDeleteIt Was So Funny .Loved It.
ReplyDeleteLolzzzzzzz :D
ReplyDelete