Thursday, September 6, 2012

ArHi FF: Unusual Bond... that brings them close Chapter 10

Although today was hectic, I decided to update...
All thanks to the inner cravings of mine to write :P
Enjoy :)

Chapter 10



Please note I retain sole ownership of all the works of fiction on this blog so please do not reproduce or alter my work and claim it as your own.

The sun rose up high west and the light shimmered through the windows. Arnav and Khushi were sleeping peacefully in their room, both snuggled up to each other. Khushi’s eyes flickered and before she could glance over at the clock, she realized she was trapped. Arnav’s legs were entwined with hers, and his hand was on her waist. His face was near her neck and she couldn’t help but smile at how he slept.
“Sora hai kissi taekwondo pose mein…” Khushi smiled and placed a kiss on his forehead.
“Mhmm… sone de na Chipkali…” Arnav pulled her closer.
“Good morning… come on get up… we have to go to work…” Khushi slightly came off the bed.
She went near the window and looked outside. Birds migrating, due to the cold that was coming. It was late November and December was almost here. This meant Christmas, then New Years. This was going to be the best Christmas and New Year’s, because Khushi actually had someone to celebrate with.
She had always been a self-reserved girl, who never really liked going out a lot, just work and University. That was it.
But now things changed, it wasn’t only about her… it was also about Arnav. Now it was about Khushi and Arnav.
Khushi glanced over at Arnav, who was still sleeping soundlessly.  
‘He looks so cute when he sleeps like that…’ Khushi thought.
She picked up the towel and headed towards the washroom. A while after clean herself, she came out of the tub and remembered she had left her clothes on the side table, next to the bed.
“How am I supposed to go when Arnav is out there?” Khushi muttered.
She wrapped herself in a towel and walked out of the washroom towards the side table. Arnav was still sleeping and had no clue what was going on until, a droplet from Khushi’s wet hair fell on his cheek.
He opened his eyes, only to see Khushi with her towel, which was about up until her half thighs, showing her milky and creamy legs. And of course her hair was open, flying all over the place and her hands were covering her upper part.
Realizing that staring at her was making her feel more uncomfortable, Arnav picked up the duvet and wrapped it around her, hugging her from behind.
“Don’t worry… I’m not like that…” he whispered in her ears.
“I know… that’s why I came out in the towel…” Khushi placed a kiss on his cheek.
“Now that’s not a good morning kiss… I expect khuch meeta…” Arnav held her a bit tighter.
“You’ll get your khuch meeta first let me change my clothes… and you go take a shower…” Khushi pushed him to the shower.
“Umm… I think this is your’s…” Arnav spoke while not looking at Khushi.
She glanced over and took her bra from him. “Sorry…”
“No worries…” but before he could close his door she asked him “What would you like for breakfast?”
“Anything…” he smiled.
“Bagel, toast, scrambled eggs, cereal, pancakes or if you want something Indian…” Khushi smiled.
“So many options… and you… cook Indian…” Arnav raised his eyebrow.
“Yes I could cook Indian…” Khushi replied.
“Ok then… I’d love to have aloo parathas…” Arnav smiled at her.
“They will be ready in a while… you take a shower and call me if you need something…” Khushi closed the washroom door for him.
“But I need a proper good morning kiss…” he opened it again.
“Come for breakfast… and you’ll get it there…” Khushi winked.
And Arnav simply mouthed ‘I love you’ but didn’t realize that she didn’t see it.
He went in the shower and turned on the tap, letting the hot water flow down his back. Khushi quickly changed in her home wears first since she knew that if she made aloo parathas then her cloths were certainly going to smell.
“Arnav… wear something normal and I have washed all your clothes except for one shirt, pant, and of course your spongebob squarepants boxers…” Khushi giggled.
“What the… you went through my suitcase and my clothes!” Arnav shouted from the shower.
“Yes I did…” and Arnav just sighed.
Khushi dialed Lavanya… she had to tell her that now she too had a boyfriend and she hadn’t talked to her ever since she came back to New York.
“Hey Lavanya…”
“Khushi… how are you?” Lavanya asked.
“I’m good… and I have some news to share with you…” Khushu bit her lip.
“OMG… you’re pregnant!” Lavanya teased her.
“Shut up! I’m not pregnant!” Khushi yelled at her.
“Ok ok… so tell me what’s the good news…” Lavanya laughed a bit.
“My relationship status has changed from single…” Khushi smiled.
“What the!” Lavanya became more serious.
And that was when Khushi control her laughter. First it was Arnav who says ‘What the!’ and now Lavanya had said it.
Well she wasn’t aware that Lavanya had learned those words from Arnav, while dating him for years.
“Tell me about him… and how the hell did he capture your attention… and oh my God you love him?” Lavanya excitedly asked question atop question.
“You know I don’t believe in love right… so why are you asking me this question?” Khushi answered in a serious tone.
“So you don’t love him…” Lavanya straightened up a bit.
“No… I just like him more than any other guy I’ve ever liked…” Khushi shrugged her shoulders.
“Have you kissed him?”
“Yup…”
“Sex?”
“Nope…”
“Uggh… no sex? Then what’s the point of having a boyfriend without sex?”
“He’s different… and I like him for that. He respects women and he never crossed his limits…” Khushi looked at the bathroom door, waiting for him to come out.
“That sounds like my ex-…” Lavanya rolled her eyes.
“But he’s romantic and I could trust him with anything…” Khushi remembered when they were nearly going to make love in the office, but when Khushi stopped responding… he let her go and didn’t force himself upon her.
“Ok ok… now let me hear his name at least…” Lavanya smiled.
“Ar… Laad Governor…” Khushi giggled.
“Laad Governor… what kind of name is that?” Lavanya laughed.
“That’s the name I gave him and do you know what he calls me… he calls me Chipkali…” Khushi laughed.
“Really? You both are so cute then…”
“Khushi…” Arnav called out to her.
“Ok La… I got to go… I’m making breakfast so I’ll talk to you later… bye…” Khushi cut the call.
The parathaas were ready and Arnav could smell them from the washroom as well. She tidied up the counter and set the table. She pulled out the juice and poured it in their cups.
A smile appeared at Arnav’s lips as he saw Khushi running around to set the table. He was amused to see that she could actually cook Indian. Well Lavanya had never picked up an onion in the kitchen, and so he had to do all the cooking. But this girl… Khushi was so different.
Thinking about Lavanya made him remember that he had to share his past with Khushi too. He crept up to her from behind, and lifted her of her feet from her waist. He spun her around and the house was echoing their laughter. Finally he placed her down and he firmly placed his lips with hers.
They shared a long and passionate kiss, but of course he remembered he had to talk to her about his past.
“Khushi… I need to talk to you about my past…” Arnav’s forehead rested on Khushi’s.
“Mhmm… not now Arnav… don’t ruin the moment…” Khushi cupped his face in her hands. Her chest was heaving and she was out of breath after their passionate kiss.
Her head was spinning from the spin Arnav had given her a while ago.
“But this is important about my past relationships…” he trailed off before she could kiss him again.
“Look Arnav… if I can’t share my past with you… so then you don’t have to either… I’m looking at today and if it’s about your ex-girlfriends… then to hell with them because right now you are mine!” Khushi held his collar playfully.
He chuckled at hearing her possessiveness towards him. “Don’t let our past affect our present…” Khushi held him from his waist.
“I won’t…” he smiled.
“Ok… quit the cuddling up… we’re getting late for work…” Khushi made him sit on the breakfast table.
“But I’m fired and I have a feeling that today’s not such a good day for you either…” Arnav looked at her with confused eyes.
“Looks my boyfriend is forgetting that his girlfriend is 30% the owner of the company…” Khushi reminded him while serving him the parathaas.
“Oh right… how can I forget the long lecture you gave me that night along with threatening me that you’ll fire me for flirting with you…” Arnav laughed as he took a bite.
“Ya… I was so dumb at that time…” Khushi poured the juice.
“You are now too…” Arnav muttered while taking the glass from her.
“Excuse me? What did you say?”
“Khuch nahi…” Arnav ignored her gaze.
“Well Shyaam did say that I could have a partner for my post since it’s a very complicated post and I’m only full time until University starts. Then I’ll be working part-time so I will need a partner and I was hoping if you would like to be my partner…”Khushi served herself.
“Wow… the great Khushi giving me an offer to be her partner… I’d love to be her life partner…” Arnav teased her.
“You know I don’t believe in love and marriage… then why crack jokes about it?” Khushi drank her juice.
“So you don’t love me?” Arnav asked her.
“No… but I like you more than any guy I’ve ever liked and you’re just different and you have something in you which I just can’t resist…” Khushi stopped eating.
Arnav looked in her eyes and he could see that she was hiding a big part of her life from him and probably the entire world. As much as he wanted to find out more about her past… he had promised her that he wouldn’t ask her and she had just said to him a while ago that if she doesn’t want to share her past, then neither does he. It seemed as if she needed some time and he should give her that.
Hopefully one day she would open up to him… and until then all he could do was just wait for that day.
“I hope you’re not mad at me…” Khushi gave him another parathaa, gesturing him to eat more.
“No… I’m not… I understand…”
Khushi also understood that he felt bad she had said that she doesn’t love him. But it wasn’t her fault she was like this. The circumstances she had faced caused her to become like this.
Khushi stood up from her chair and placed the dishes in the sink. There was an awkward silence in the house while she was washing the dishes.
She glanced at Arnav and handed him his dried and pressed clothes to him to change and quickly ran in the washroom to change. He smiled at how well she was taking care of him, otherwise Lavanya, Anjali and everyone in his family had made a rule for him ‘Self Service’, which he had practised a life time.
But now Khushi was here… and things were changing rapidly. This was a good change for him, and probably a good change for her. It was a good change for them.

I just wanna clarify that
NO, Arnav and Khushi did not have sex!
They just sleep together, but they haven't approached that level yet!

PS: I love writing this FF as it is like my baby! It's so romantic :)
So all the people who love romance, then this FF is clearly for you all <3
xoxoxox

Please Buddy RavneetKaur1PM , if you would like to receive a PM
on IF.

|Drop your comments below|

64 comments:

  1. Loved the update....Thanks for the PM

    Bhadraprasad

    ReplyDelete
  2. thnaks.loved it...a,mazing...wow first to comment
    ~udaymanyata07

    ReplyDelete
  3. de4finately nor fiest bit atleast second.as i always rview late
    ~udaymanyata07

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome update...loved it
    this FF is actually very romantic....I love this!!!
    I love how their relationship is progressing...
    Do continue soon...
    thanks for the pm...

    --Amy--

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome update
    loved it
    thanks for the pm
    drunkiiebabe

    ReplyDelete
  6. great update
    really want to know y khushi doesn't believe in love
    waiting for the next part
    continue soon
    thanx for the pm

    arhi101

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved the update
    Arshifan4life

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loved it...wonder what happens when she tells La...hope she doesn't sacrifice her love!

    Vandana sagar

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome update...

    Thanks 4 d pm

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful update
    loved it
    thanks for pm
    cont. soon

    ~~Angel~~

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for updating! I am glad you managed to do so with your studies. I am not even getting there until tomorrow!

    Loved your update. Amazing amazing amazing amazingggg!

    I hope Lavanya does not cause any problems for the pair, but of coz, she will, intentionally or unintentionally.

    Thanks for the pm. It was a lovely update!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loved it!!
    Superb update
    Continue soon

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful update!! Loving their bonding <3
    Thanks for the PM! :)
    - Saavan_lover from IF

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for the pm...they really do need to come clean about the past...otherwise there will be MUs...but without them where's the story...dorindakate-IF

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh so romantic!!! Loved it!!! Thanks for the PM!!!
    nazibah (I-F)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Loved the update !!!!!
    pinky89-IF

    ReplyDelete
  17. thanks for the pm.
    what sort of past did poor Khushi go thru' that she does not believe in love?

    ReplyDelete
  18. loved it... <3

    arhifrvr(if)

    ReplyDelete
  19. it was real awesome yaaar..i loved it....
    updte next part soon

    ReplyDelete
  20. That was a really cute update :) felt bad for arnav when she said she doesnt live him but I'm sure she will soon!! And waiting to know whats this past that stops her frim loving! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Awsum updt..luvd it..thanx 4 pm
    luckYMAma

    ReplyDelete
  22. wow i loved it ravee
    it is romantic
    i hope u will reveal the pasts soon
    badly waiting for it
    devishree-IF

    ReplyDelete
  23. awesome updt

    luvd it

    thanks for pm

    Arnav and khushi are so cute

    Summaiyasayed

    ReplyDelete
  24. Loved it
    BarunForever

    ReplyDelete
  25. Loved it.. Khushi will love him as well

    mishti_17(IF)

    ReplyDelete
  26. loved the update. arnav is so understanding. wonder what is khushi's past. i hope their relationship is not affected in the future due to arnav's past with lavanya
    arushi05

    ReplyDelete
  27. So romantic & Cute update..
    Loved it...
    -Sithu08

    ReplyDelete
  28. hey pls tell jas to update in jascreation pls..pls

    ReplyDelete
  29. as usual lovely
    how do you do it dear i really dont know but glad that you do
    wonder what happened in her past that she doesnt believe in love & marriage
    but she does care for him
    hope this la business wont affect their relationship i hope
    awww they are so cute
    yup arnie khushi is nothing like your ex
    cheers for pm

    ReplyDelete
  30. Loved the update
    cute one as usual
    hey I wont be able to comment till 16th of this month
    so please try to understand
    I will comment as soon as I come back
    so please keep on sending me PM's
    Hope you will


    luvbarunsanaya6
    IF

    ReplyDelete
  31. loved the update and love this FF too thanks for the pm

    ReplyDelete
  32. FABLOUS ! ! FANTASTIC ! BUT I WANT THIS ARNAV TO BE A BIT OF ASR FROM IPK AND THE BUBBLE KHUSHI TOOO


    DIVYANSHIMALVIY

    ReplyDelete
  33. loved the update!they are so cute together! :)

    ReplyDelete
  34. oops forgot to leave my name...

    damonzlady

    ReplyDelete
  35. Amazing loved this part... Curoius about their past... And what will be la's reaction... Update soon...
    Thnx for the pm... Love u updates...

    ReplyDelete
  36. loved the update......in this ficarnav and khushi are portraying opposite characters to what they portray in IPKKND.....so nice to see the role change....
    -utthra1209(IF)

    ReplyDelete
  37. lovely update really liked it. like to see what is in store.

    ReplyDelete
  38. I love reading this FF!
    Its just so cute
    though i really want them to reveal the past to each other becuase they should know everything about each other!
    awesome update though :)
    Niki234 IF

    ReplyDelete
  39. wow! thts so much lovely.......update..........
    arnav really loves khushi...n khushi too but deny.......
    khushi like the way arnav respect her........
    arnav too much gentle man.......
    so khushi told la about bf but not his name.......
    khushi doesn't want to share her past...
    n she stopped arnav of this......
    i just loved their sweet moments.......
    waiting fr next part...update soon..........
    - Akorshi -

    ReplyDelete
  40. Aww they're both so cute!
    i lvoed the update, thanks for the PM
    and continue soon ;D
    -Mayabegum

    ReplyDelete
  41. Its fab!!! Plz continue soon.. :)
    But don't you think tht the story line is moving too fast...
    Sorryyy,,,
    If m being rude!!
    Overall, I love to read your ffs!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  42. WOW. Lavanya said it right except it is her ex-boyfriend and not sounded like ;)

    Arnav is sweet. He wanted to tell about his past but khushi is not ready. Weh r we getting the glimpse into khushi's past????

    lovespell --IF

    ReplyDelete
  43. Beautiful Update.Exited For Next Part.

    ReplyDelete
  44. Hy awesome chapter love the begining arnav n khushi in bed sooooo cute
    I love this ff soooo much its sooooo cute n romantic

    Cant wait to see wwot happens nxt
    Plz update soon

    ReplyDelete
  45. Wow awesome update..Btw sorry for the late reply, my school started as well and it's taking time to settle..
    -Ksg_Luv

    ReplyDelete
  46. OMG!! Awsome update

    ReplyDelete
  47. Nice update

    -manjulak18

    ReplyDelete
  48. aww so romantic......... thanks for the pm
    divya from If

    ReplyDelete
  49. Thanks for the PM. Loved it. They are a cute couple.

    -desisweetheart9 from IF.

    ReplyDelete
  50. Awesome update. Loved the way ARHI are coming together.

    ReplyDelete
  51. loved the update hope Arnav does tell Khushi about Lavanya

    ReplyDelete
  52. arnav s feelin bad tat she tells tat she doesnt love him...
    i hope she does soon....
    waitin to knw wat twist s gonna cum in their life....
    awsum update....
    tanx 4 d pm....
    continue soon
    kamalapushpa-if

    ReplyDelete
  53. hey im new here n u wnted to find previouse chptrs of ds story bt cudnt fnd dm so cn any1 help me ??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go to the Fanfiction Section, and you'll find all my Fan Fictions there

      Delete
  54. Romantic nd cute
    very nice update
    thanx for pm
    continue soon

    ReplyDelete
  55. Romantic nd cute
    very nice update
    thanx for pm
    continue soon

    prachi_mjht

    ReplyDelete
  56. Romantic nd cute
    very nice update
    thanx for pm
    continue soon

    prachi_mjht

    ReplyDelete
  57. very sweet and cute.....loved it very much dear n thnx 4da pm....please cotinue soon...

    kitzdoll

    ReplyDelete
  58. that was really cute...
    loved the update..
    simply awsum one..
    thnx for the pm..

    anumeha_rajat

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love <3