LOL this is an unexpected post/update.
There will be no PMs until tmrw
and let me see who are my stalkers... :P
Small Note:
Khushi has not been raped nor forced.
She has not done it with anyone
but she has a past which no one is aware of.
It will be revealed later on in the story.
Please keep some patience and keep calm.
For now the story is going on cute...
who knows what's coming up in the future *Wink* *Wink*
Khushi has not been raped nor forced.
She has not done it with anyone
but she has a past which no one is aware of.
It will be revealed later on in the story.
Please keep some patience and keep calm.
For now the story is going on cute...
who knows what's coming up in the future *Wink* *Wink*
Chapter 12
Please note I retain sole ownership of all the works of fiction on this blog so please do not reproduce or alter my work and claim it as your own.
Slightly Mature...
“Khushi…”Arnav called her while she stared at the stars.
“Mhmm… yahan aao…” Khushi pulled him.
“Thank you for coming in my life…” Arnav held her hand and
placed a soft and lingering kiss.
“Thank you for bumping into me…” Khushi kissed his cheek.
“Thank you for becoming my crazy girlfriend…” Arnav pulled
her closer.
“Thank you for becoming this crazy girl’s boyfriend…” Khushi
held him tightly.
“I want you to meet someone…” Khushi smiled at him.
“Who?” he asked.
“My mother…” Khushi pointed at the sparkling star.
“Maa this is Arnav… your daughter’s first boyfriend… and
Arnav… that’s my Maa…” Khushi’ eyes welled up.
“Namaste Maa… aapki beti bilkul paagal hai… lekin mai usse
sambal layunga…” Arnav gave Khushi a side hug.
The star sparkled in the sky, as Khushi looked up, she
smiled and looked back at Arnav. “I thought you would laugh at me for
introducing you to a star…” Khushi hugged him tight.
“Why’d you think that?”
“Because I thought you might think I’m crazy that I talk to
stars…”
“Well I know
you’re crazy… but not for talking to stars… it’s a good way to interact with
your mother…” Arnav smiled.
“Let’s go home…” Arnav walked with her down the street.
“I don’t feel like going home right now…” Khushi replied
looking at Arnav.
“Ok… so where do you want to go?” Arnav asked her.
“I want to dance…” Khushi said.
“You want to what?” Arnav chocked at his own saliva.
“I want to dance…” Khushi looked at him.
“Here? No Khushi… let’s go home and you could dance as much
as you want…” Arnav tried to convince her.
“No! I want to dance means I want to dance!” Khushi stood
there folding her arms stubbornly.
“Khushi…” Arnav pleaded her.
Then Khushi looked across the street and saw a Night Club.
She looked there and back at Arnav, biting her lips and she winked at him.
“No Khushi… we are not going to the Club… not today…” Arnav
pulled her to walk with him.
Well the Night Club was not far from Khushi’s house and so
she decided first they will go home and get ready, then she’ll convince Arnav
to go with her.
As they walked home, Arnav could tell that she’s always
stubborn and she never listens to anyone, then how the hell did she agree to
his decision of not going to the Club today?
‘Something’s cooking in her mind…’ Arnav thought.
And he was right when Khushi quickly ran in her room,
changed in her short dress and threw everything work related on the sofa. She
quickly pulled him with her and ran to the club holding her heals.
“Khushi!” Arnav called out to her.
But she was too fast for him. She had already reached the
entrance of the Club, which was obviously for couples, so she had to wait for
him.
Arnav locked the door and ran to Khushi. “What the!” Arnav
took a breath.
“You lost your breath but not that What the of your’s!”
Khushi frowned.
As they both entered the Club, Khushi didn’t wait a second
before running on the dance floor.
Arnav stared at her, how her hips swayed all over the place.
Her hair flying, her arms in the air… but why was she so energetic today?
“Khushi…” Arnav pulled her closer to him.
“What’s wrong with you… why are you such in a party-like
mood today?” Arnav asked her.
“Because I’m not single anymore…” and with that Khushi
pulled him in the dance floor to dance with her.
Arnav looked at her mesmerized. She looked adorable while
dancing… and hell he felt like having a slow dance with her today.
Khushi went to the bar and ordered a shot. She gulped it
down and so did Arnav. His wish came true when the slow music began playing. He
looked at Khushi with mischief eyes and winked at her.
“No Arnav… please…” Khushi stopped him from pulling her.
“Why?”
“Because…”
“Because what?” Arnav questioned her.
“Because I don’t know how to slow dance…” Khushi looked down
embarrassed.
“What?”
“Why do I always have to repeat myself with you? I said I
don’t know how to slow dance…” an irritated Khushi replied.
Arnav stared at her and he could only utter “Ok then…”
“Kya! Kabhi kiya nahi hai… and I’m never interested in slow
dances…” Khushi frowned.
“Come… I’ll teach you…” Arnav pulled her to the dance floor.
He swayed with her gently and slowly and she kept saying
“But Arnav what if I fall and what if I step on your foot…”
“Khushi! Just shut up for a second will you!” Arnav made her
relax.
“Ok… just step on my feet…” Arnav gestured her to come
forward.
“What?”
“No why do I always have to repeat myself?” he asked her
with her own words.
“Shut up!” she said.
“Just step on my feet…” Arnav pulled her closer.
“But my heels will hurt…” she said while looking at them.
“Go take them off…” and with a swift moment she came back
bare feet.
“Ok now step on my feet…”
“Are you sure Arnav… I mean what if I fall?” Khushi tried to
back off from it.
“Nothing will happen…” Arnav sighed.
Khushi lightly stepped up on his feet and held him from his
neck for support. He slid his arm around her waist to give her some assurance
that he’s holding her.
Arnav swayed in soft movements, and nuzzled her neck. She
let out a soft giggle. Soon enough they were the spot light with everyone
clapping.
Khushi held Arnav’s hand and ran to the bar. She ordered
some shots and gulped them down in seconds.
“Here… have some…” Khushi forwarded the small glass of
shots.
“Nah… not today…” Arnav pushed it back.
Khushi gulped down 4 glasses of wine and she was practically
drunk. He knew that he shouldn’t drink today as they might end up having sex
which was not really a good idea to do when they weren’t in their senses. Of
course he wanted to make love to her and he wanted her to be all his, but he
wanted her to be in her senses.
“Khushi… come on… you’re drunk… let’s go home…” Arnav made
her stand up.
Khushi was too drunk to even stand up on her own. She lost
her balance and was about to fall when he held her securely from her waist.
“Upsy daisy… come on… let’s get you home…” Arnav lifted her
in his arms.
“Voh bill tho barne do…” Khushi pulled out her money and
gave it to the bartender.
“Mhmm… ab challo…” and with that she wrapped her arms around
his neck, holding on to his collar tightly.
“Aaj mausam hai suhaana Arnav se pyaaar karne ka hai
bahaana… La la la la la la la…
rastha hai anjaana lekin saathi hai deevana…”
“Shut up Khushi! Everyone’s sleeping! ” Arnav yelled at her.
Khushi put a finger at her lips and fluttered her eyes. “Ok…
ab main chupp…” Khushi smiled.
Arnav opened the door and Khushi ran inside with her arms
wide open. Swaying in different directions as if she was a plane. Arnav
chuckled seeing her behave so crazy today.
“Khushi…” he called out her name while closing the door
behind.
“La la la
la la la la…” Khushi screamed around the house.
“Khushi shut up!” Arnav yelled at her again.
“Kyun? No one’s sleeping here and this is my house so don’t
tell me to shut up!” Khushi pointed her finger at him.
Arnav felt a tight pinch when she said it was her house.
Well he couldn’t deny the fact that he was living in her house without even
paying some rent… and he had gotten his job due to her approval.
He owed her a lot for every single thing she had done for
him. Arnav sat on the couch with his hands on his face, thinking how his life
was a complete circus till now.
“Hey… Arnie… I’m sorry…” Khushi waddled up to him and cupped
his face in her hands.
“It’s ok… come on… let’s get you in bed now…” Arnav lifted
her up.
“Are you going to make love to me?” Khushi asked him
innocently.
Arnav let out a chuckle “No… I’m not…”
“Why? Am I not sexy or attractive?” she pouted her lips.
“No… you are very sexy indeed and attractive” he kissed her
pouted lips.
“Then why don’t you want to have sex with me?” Khushi asked
him, pulling his tie off.
“Because you’re not in your senses…” he replied moving back
a bit.
“You’re behaving as if I want to steal your vertical stick…”
Khushi sat on her bed.
“Go change your clothes…” Arnav pushed her in the washroom.
“At least let me get my clothes…” Khushi went to her closet
and pulled out her clothes.
She walked in the washroom and winked at Arnav. Oh this
meant something was going on in that little head of hers.
Arnav smiled and wondered how crazy she was with her antics.
Again this was a surprise post
and I haven't sent out PMs yet.
I will tmrw.
And the first one to comment gets to pick which FF/SS/OS should I update next.
:P
Happy Birthday Sanaya Irani! <3
|Let me see my stalkers|
|Drop Your Comments Below|


baaaad. i luvvvvd it! keep it up
ReplyDeleteomg!! khushi drunk and in naughty mood!! m excited for the next update...i really wanna see wat happens next...m excited...let see if something happens between dem..nice update
ReplyDeleteHy fantastic update i love this ff sooooo much cant wait for more
ReplyDeleteContinue sooooon :).
hie that was wonderful
ReplyDeletebut i was expecting that ,the past of arnav abt lavanaya would come and the family knowing abt arshi etc etc .......
pls update next part soon ...
Awesome update
ReplyDeleteThanks for the PM..
-Amanda.Lim- IF
hhahahaha loved it khushi is so cute awesome update thank u for pm me
ReplyDelete[ASR6262]
Awesome update...loved it!!
ReplyDeleteKhushi drunk and doing all crazy things...seems like she is in naughty mood!!
I'm wondering if something will happen between them?
but I'm really happy that Arnav didn't wanted to do that while khushi is not in her senses...
Do continue soon...thanks for the pm...
--Amy--
nice update
ReplyDeleteyaaaaaaaay you updated wow she's drunk and now what is going on in that shaitan mind of hers and dammit I wish I was first I would of asked you to update this again lool I was reading another update and found you updated and left it mid-way through to read this I think I'm obsessed with this FF...hmmm
ReplyDeleteI love drunk Khushi! She's very naughty! Very excited to read more!! Thanks for the PM!!
ReplyDeleteVery cute update..
ReplyDeleteNaughty Kushy...Loved it...
-sithu08
oh heck a drunk and naughty khushi....not a good combination for arnav...wondr what is going to happen in the next update...loved it very much n thnx 4da pm dear...
ReplyDeletekitzdoll*(IF)
ahahahha beautiful pooor arnav ehehheheh
ReplyDeletecheval
beautiful and cute
ReplyDeletethanks for pm
cont. soon
Nice update and loved the drunk Khushi lol
ReplyDeleteThanks for the PM! :)
- Saavan_lover from IF
Awww awsome update
ReplyDeleteArshifan4life
awesome update loved it drunk n naughty khushi continue soon loved the update thanks for the pm
ReplyDeletedrunkiiebabe
Drunk Khushi!!! WHat is going on in her mind??? Poor arnie has to control himself. But will khushi let him???
ReplyDeleteLovespell --- IF
It's wonderful
ReplyDeleteI loved it
You are Amazing Writer
Lol drunk Khushi always manages to crack me up! Awesome update!
ReplyDelete-Ksg_Luv
hmmmmmmm drunk khushi sounds interesting
ReplyDeletewonder what will happen next
continue soon
thanx for the pm
arhi101
Amazingggg update
ReplyDeleteLoved it!!!
Brilliant......loved the sensible Arnav and sweet Khushi.....Thanks for the PM
ReplyDeleteBhadraprsad(IF)
loved it! Happy Birthday Sanya irani!
ReplyDeleteunpredictable khushi....loved it....waiting for more
ReplyDelete-utthra1208(IF)
Awsum updt..luvd it...thanx 4 pm...
ReplyDeleteLuckYMAma
Awesome Update.Khushi Is Drunk.What Is She Planning.Exited To Read The Next Update.
ReplyDeleteazamingggg update....
ReplyDeleteshe is soo cute and crazy ......love their bounding....
thnxxx 4 PM
Awesome update
ReplyDeleteLoved it
ReplyDeletebabydevil (IF)
awesome!!!
ReplyDeletei jst loved it!
khushi z soooo crazy!
continue soon!
want 2 knw wt khushi z up 2 nw!
Amazing update
ReplyDeleteBarunForever
Loved the update
ReplyDeletepinky89
a drunk Khushi..... hmmmmm.... spells trouble?
ReplyDeletenice update....
ReplyDeletethanks 4 d pm
khushi is so funny
ReplyDeleteluvd it
updt soon
thanks for pm
summaiyasayed
nice update!they are so cute!
ReplyDeletedamonzlady
Very very nice..a drunk khushi...loving it
ReplyDeleteVandana sagar
Woah!!...lovely...jus awsum!...drunk khushi is so much better!!...gr8 update...thnks 4d pm..
ReplyDelete-Smdosi
Woah!!...lovely...jus awsum!...drunk khushi is so much better!!...gr8 update...thnks 4d pm..
ReplyDelete-Smdosi
loved it
ReplyDeletecontinue soon
excited to know
luvbarunsanaya6
aww isnt he just adorable he would only make love to her once she is in her senses which she clearly isnt now
ReplyDeleteman she is she weird at times but thats khushi for you
bless they are so cute together
and she showed her mom to arnie at least she started to share things with him
loved their slow dance so cute naa
cheers for pm
take your time to unfold the secrets of the past etc
amazing update
ReplyDeletecute!
Niki234 IF
awesome update..
ReplyDeleteloved it.......
wow .khushi is drunk.......
thanks for the pm in IF........pavi1
amazing updt...
ReplyDeletehaha khushi in a naughty mood...
updt soon...
thnx 4 the pm.......
-chahat128
khushi is too funny!loved it.......
ReplyDeletelakshyaNkt
Khushi is adorable!!
ReplyDeleteI love their bonding
And Arnav is a sweetie
Thanks for the pm
anita_21492
lol
ReplyDeleteshe's drunk/!!
hard luck Arnav..:D
i guess she wud b seducinh him 4 sure..:D
bt u neva no..'
its Khushi..nething cn happn..:D
do pm me wen u update more,.thnxxxx
*reallyhappy*
thnaks.amazing..fabulous
ReplyDelete~udaymanyata07
dear i've missed this update.........
ReplyDeleteit was too lovely........
they r nw full in love...
so cute their relationship........
umm whn they will take their relation next level????
waiting fr next part...........
- Akorshi -
kushi in drunken state is cute.....
ReplyDeletewats going on in her head.....
arnav s jus controllin himself......
awsum update
tanx 4 d pm....
continue soon
kamalapushpa-if
Thanks for the PM. Nice update. Drunk Khushi is interesting.
ReplyDelete-desisweetheart9 from IF.
Amazing,..
ReplyDeleteAwww cute update loved it kushi so funny lol thanks for the pm.
ReplyDeleteshyperson from IF
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletei really like your all 12 parts.
ReplyDelete