E is for…
|Eternity…|
________________________________________________________
Arnav on
stage as everyone cheered for him.
‘Was this
for real?’ he thought.
"If I were to lay eleven roses
next to you, you'd make the perfect dozen."
The crowd clapped at his sweetness,
for his girlfriend and through the crowd he saw her in tears.
Letting tears of
happiness, she mumbled against his hard chest.
“If kisses were water I would give
you the sea, if hugs were the leaves I would give you a tree, but if love was
time, I would give you eternity.”
He caressed her back, and placed a
soft kiss on her forehead.
___________________________________________________________
-100 Words-
The quotes are
not mine.
They are off
Google, by unknown.
But the rest of
the work is mine…
Naadia helped me
choose the quote that Arnav said.
So I thank her
for that
Drop your
comments


Ohhh the quotes were beautiful!!! Loved the update!!
ReplyDeleteSo Beautiful Quotes .Nice Update.
ReplyDelete