Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Some Answers...

Some Answers...

This note is for The Silent Farewell & Regarding Updates


Many people were confused why Khushi hid her pregnancy, well the reason is that the child that is in her womb belongs to Arnav, but it is not their symbol of love. Arnav had raped Khushi and that is the result of it. Khushi doesn't want anyone to find out that she's pregnant, since first, she has left Arnav, (will be known as single mother), and second, her child will be known as a "raped child", which Khushi doesn't want anyone to call her child that.


Like I said before, there will be no year leaps or 6 month leaps. I am not Ekta Kapoor.
School started today, and I have a private school bus. So I have to get up at 5am to catch my bus at 6:20am, then I come home at 5pm, and it's very difficult for me to give an update everyday.
You will mostly see an update on Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday. If I am free, then I might be able to update on my other days, but as for now, these are the daysSmile
I hope you all co-operate with meTongue

40 comments:

  1. Okay Buddy!

    Same here :( My college started!

    But still looking forward to your updates.

    ~Mannat27

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get Wat ur saying even my school starts tomorrow and I won't have time to read and comment on everything till late at night but will still try my best.
    Arshifan4life

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even my school started today...
    So I can understand..
    do update soon...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm --Amy-- from IF
    I forgot to write in the above comment

    ReplyDelete
  5. Even my school starts tomorrow. It's already night here :( I went in the school bus of three years then I stopped and now everyone is again busy in my family so I also have to take school bus :(
    Three months vacation for me was like 3 days :(:(

    arnavkhushi01

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Ravneet
    I do enjoy reading your works - you have a very unique "dark" style of writing BUT I have a question for you as I know taht you posed this question a few days ago as well. Do you read the posts sent to you -comment etc??
    I will look forward to your future works by the way

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks okay.definately unestand..my school started today too....
    ~udaymanyata07

    ReplyDelete
  8. Itz ok dear..i understand...waitn 4 ur updts...updt it when u vl get tym...
    LuckYMAma

    ReplyDelete
  9. hey! thanks for the info. take care, study hard.... and do update when you can. will be waiting.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's fine dear...:))

    High-school starting here too...so thts great...:)))

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thats fine take your time i understand
    shyperson from IF

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is all right. Studies come first. Take your time.

    ReplyDelete
  13. its k yaar ..take ur time
    give ur updates wen ever possible

    ReplyDelete
  14. Update when you get time.We all understand the busy schedule .....:)

    Bhadraprasad

    ReplyDelete
  15. Update whenever you can. Love your work.

    -desisweetheart9 from IF.

    ReplyDelete
  16. just keep updating...

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks dear for letting us know your explanations are reasonable
    Thanks for sharing
    UPdate soon

    Angel

    ReplyDelete
  18. I completely understand, my school also starting from next week sunday but i will still be waiting for your updates :) just love all your stories!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. yep I understand I start class tomorrow too

    ReplyDelete
  20. that's absolutely fine with me:)
    studies alwayz 'll hav first priority...so jus workhard!!!
    will wait & enjoiii ur writings...

    sruthirishi

    ReplyDelete
  21. All the best for your school

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanx for the note
    BarunForever

    ReplyDelete
  23. I have exams coming up :( so I might be inactive...*sigh*
    nazibah (I-F)

    ReplyDelete
  24. pls update unconcious love in india forum

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry... I don't write that FF, you're mistaking my blog to be Appy_Indy's. She writes that FF, I have never written that FF before.

      Delete
  25. ohk dear...no p[rblm...
    take ur tym for the updtes...

    -chahat128

    ReplyDelete
  26. okay dear no problem

    Summaiyasayed

    ReplyDelete
  27. will wait for ur updates
    update whenever u can
    arhi101

    ReplyDelete
  28. its ok dear. will wait for your update. sorry for the late comment my net connection was broken down
    arushi05

    ReplyDelete
  29. ok dear no problem.......
    utthra1208 in IF

    ReplyDelete
  30. take ur time! :)

    damonzlady

    ReplyDelete
  31. course we will coopearte with ya
    take your time dear its okay
    cheers for pm

    ReplyDelete
  32. Ok Ravneeth.....we won't press you much.....even i only weekends free cuz of classes, so its ok.
    You said its a 'raped child'.....so are there chances that Khushi will abort it?
    IF name:kiddy-kavya

    ReplyDelete
  33. Its ok....we'll wait...studies comes first!!

    -smdosi

    ReplyDelete
  34. thxx buddy fr the answer............
    its ok study is first priority...don't make u tired by updating........
    take ur tym whn u free thn update....not hurry.....
    - Akorshi -

    ReplyDelete
  35. education is 1st. good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Hey,yaar,its OK..:D
    Take ur time..update when u'll free..:)

    Coronapsyche

    ReplyDelete
  37. yeah sure do update wen u hv tym....
    studies is always first so.....
    tanx 4 d pm
    kamalapushpa-if

    ReplyDelete
  38. Ouch..that is a long day...Good luck at school...Everyone understands school work comes first...will be happy to read the updates when-ever they happen...you write so well--you won't lose your adoring fans (readers)...just catching up on reading myself...dorindakate from IF

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love <3