I know I haven't updated this FF in a while... and I had promised I will update The Silent Farewell, but I already had this Chapter done... so I thought of putting this up so that I could work on the Silent Farewell and The Unexpected...Became The Expected over the weekend :P
LOL
Please guys... drop a single comment, even if it's just your IF name,
I just want to know how many people actually read this FF LOL
If you have a Blogger/Twitter/Gmail/Yahoo account then please "Join this Site"
and if you want my updates through e-mail, then paste your email in "Follow by e-mail" you will get updates through Feedburner.
The title of your mail will be "Ravneet's Fantasy Poems" because that was the first name of this blog.
But now it is Ravneet's Touch Of ArHi...
And if you have no account, then you don't have to make one,
simply comment as annonymous by clicking "Select profile" near the comment box.
Type in your comment along with your IF name :)
And if you aren't an IF member then just write a little nickname that you can use whenever you comment :)
Ok enough of my blabbering
here's the update... sorry for the delay :P
Chapter 13
Please note I retain sole ownership of all the works of fiction on this blog so please do not reproduce or alter my work and claim it as your own.
Khushi came out of the washroom with her shorts and tank top
on; she was looking cute with her messy bun, and sleepy eyes.
She came up to Arnav and wrapped her arms around him as she
placed her lips on his. It was a sudden move of hers, but Arnav knew she was
trying to seduce him.
“Not now Khushi…” he lay her on bed and remembered
something.
Arnav walked to the kitchen and opened the fridge. He pulled
out a lemon and cut it in half. Pulling out a cup from the cupboard, he
squeezed the lemon juice, adding a bit of water.
Khushi followed him in kitchen and watched him make the
drink.
Arnav looked back and called Khushi, “Come here…”
“Why?”
“Because you have to drink this…”
“I don’t want to…”
“Khushi you have to drink this!”
“No I won’t! Why should I always listen to you? You never
listen to me!” Khushi pouted her lips.
“What didn’t I listen to you for?” a confused Arnav asked
“I said I want to have sex with you tonight but you said no!
So why should I listen to you?” Khushi folded her arms.
“Khushi please drink this…” Arnav gave her the cup.
“No, I won’t drink it…” Khushi put the cup on the counter.
“Ok fine we’ll have sex tonight…” Arnav sighed.
“Promise?” Khushi got excited.
“Promise…only if you drink this first…” Arnav made a
condition with her.
“Ok…” and with that, Khushi gulped down the lemon juice.
Arnav sighed of relief. His Di often gave him lemon juice
when he got drunk. Lemon juice helped him to get back in his senses, and Arnav
was sure it would do the same for Khushi.
Khushi’s head hurt a bit after finishing the drink and she
looked at Arnav.
“What happened?” she asked him.
“Nothing… you just got too drunk…” Arnav chuckled.
“Then you could have just put me in bed…”
“Ya so that the next morning you would have been hitting me
with chappals saying that I stole your virginity… I don’t think so Miss
Locket!” Arnav rolled his eyes.
“I wouldn’t do that…” Khushi denied.
“Hmmmhmm…” Arnav smiled at her.
“Ok I would… but I know you wouldn’t do anything…” Khushi
smiled.
“Well I wouldn’t but if you seduce me then I sure will…”
Arnav laughed.
“What?”
“You said you wanna have sex with me, and when I refused you
went to the bathroom, and changed into your shorts and tank top. Then you
walked towards me in seductive way and kissed me…”
“So you were getting seduced?” Khushi asked him mischievly.
“I… Yes I was…” Arnav confessed.
Khushi hugged him tight. “Why are you like this?”
“Like what?”
“I mean why are you so naïve?”
“Oh please… you haven’t seen me in bed yet so don’t call me
naïve!” Arnav smirked.
“You’ve been in bed with someone else before?”
“No…”
“Are you a virgin Arnav?”
“Ya… I had said this before as well…”
“When?”
“Remember when you said that I’m desperate to have sex with
you… and I said that I wouldn’t want to give up my virginity to a Chipkali…”
Arnav reminded her.
“So you wanna give up your virginity to this Chipkali?”
Khushi wrapped her arms around his neck.
“I will for sure… but not today…” he lifted her up.
Khushi frowned, “But why?”
“Not until we clear our pasts… and I don’t want to do it
here…”
“Ok first part, you know I said that I won’t share my past
and neither will you… and second of all… what do you mean you don’t wanna do it
here? My room and bed are awesome!”
“Your room is definitely not romantic!” Arnav placed her on
bed.
“What do you mean it’s not romantic?” Khushi’s mouth
dropped.
“In fact you’re not romantic!” Arnav walked out of her
bedroom to get his clothes. He came back holding his shorts only and she looked
at him confused.
“Where’s your shirt?”
“I’m not wearing it…”
“What!” Khushi stood up from her bed.
“Relax… I don’t wear a shirt in bed…”
“But yesterday you were…”
“That’s because I didn’t want you to feel uncomfortable…”
“Like I’m not going to be comfortable today…”
“Things are smooth between us…” he walked inside the
bathroom as she muttered.
He came out shirtless and she glared at him, “Pervert” she
muttered.
“Excuse me?”
“Nothing…”
“How am I a pervert? You’re wearing shorts too and they are
shorter than mine… so don’t call me a pervert!”
“I’m wearing a shirt…”
“Then take it off…”
“I’m not shameless like you…”
“Oh really? Says the girl who asked me to have sex with her…”
Arnav raised his eyebrow.
Khushi looked down in embarrassment.
“Now shift on your side of the bed!” Khushi tried changing
the topic.
“No point… either way we’ll end up in each other’s arms… and
plus… you need to keep me warm…” Arnav smirked.
“Then go wear a shirt…”
“Why do I need to wear a shirt when I have you?” he got on
bed.
Khushi rolled her eyes and switched of the lights. As she
slid inside the blanket, she felt Arnav’s hand around her waist, pulling her
closer to him, letting her back against his chest.
At first she was fine, and then she felt him go hard.
“Arnav… turn it off!” Khushi said in an irritated voice.
Arnav understood what she meant, “What… it’s all your fault…
you turn me on!” he kissed her nape.
“Pervert…” she muttered, letting Arnav hear.
“Mhhhmmm sone do na Chipkali…” Arnav nuzzled her neck.
Khushi sighed and held onto Arnav’s arms which were wrapped
around her, and fell asleep.
***
The ringing of the alarm clock, caused Arnav to whine a bit,
which made Khushi wake up. She glanced at the clock and it was now 7:45am in
the morning.
She looked at Arnav sleeping… his hand up her tank top, on
her bare stomach… his legs entwined with hers… his head between her navel. God
he really slept in a weird way.
Khushi ruffled his hair to make him shift a bit over, which
he did. She hovered over him and placed 3 small pecks to wake him up.
“Good morning…” she smiled and Arnav rolled on top of her,
kissing her jawline.
“Good morning…” he placed his lips over hers.
“Next time… give me a proper kiss!” he pinned her below him.
“You should always be happy with what you get… it’s better
than nothing.” Khushi bit her lip.
“Well you won’t be happy with what you get…” Arnav smirked.
And before she could realize, he licked, sucked, bit and
kissed her bare stomach, causing her to giggle.
“Arnav… stop… it… now… will you…” Khushi laughed.
Arnav was pleased to see her laugh so much, and she indeed
looked adorable when she had a smile on her face.
Khushi stopped laughing and looked at Arnav, who was staring
at her.
“What you looking at?” she asked him sarcastically.
“Just admiring you…” he smiled.
She wrapped her arms around him and pulled him completely on
top of her. She placed her lips on his and moaned.
“I just realized that you never blush around me…” Arnav
rolled on his side of the bed.
“Because I’m different…” she walked over on the other side
to open the curtain.
“I still wanna sleep…” Arnav whined.
“I’m going to take a shower and when I come back make sure
you have your clothes out…”
“Even yours?” he smirked remembering yesterday’s incident.
“No… I’m taking mine with me!” Khushi walked inside the
washroom, and he pulled the blanket over him.
***
“Get up Arnav!” Khushi continuously hit him with a pillow.
“Ok ok… I’m getting up… there are nicer ways to wake me up
you know…” he got off the bed as she handed him his clothes.
“I kissed you and pulled your cheeks, tickled you and tried
pulling you, only causing me to fall on my ass and you still sleeping. This was
the last option left for me to use on you!” Khushi yelled.
“Awe… does my girlfriend’s bum hurt?” he rubbed his hand on
her butt.
“Shut up! And go in the shower! Today you’re not getting
Indian food for breakfast! So tell me what you want?” Khushi asked him.
Arnav smiled at how she was mad at him and wasn’t giving him
Indian food for breakfast, yet she was asking him what he wants for breakfast.
“I want you…” he smirked.
“Shut up and tell me quick! I’ve made our lunches and I just
have to make breakfast…”
“Ok… what are you eating?”
“Bagel with scrambled eggs…” Khushi answered him.
“Then I’ll have the same…”
Khushi smiled and went in the kitchen. She toasted the
bagel, and made scrambled eggs. Adding some butter on the bagel and setting it
on the plate, along with the scrambled eggs, she poured the hot coffee in 2
mugs.
Arnav came out all dressed professionally, while Khushi was
setting the breakfast table. She turned on the tv and sat on the chair next to
Arnav.
“You cook well…” he said after taking a bite.
“I know…” she sipped her coffee.
“How’d you know I like coffee with my bagel?” he asked her.
“Actually… I shouldn’t be saying this right now… since we’re
eating but if you want I’ll still say it…”
“Go on…”
“The day when you puked… I saw some bagel and coffee in it…”
Khushi closed her eyes, trying not to visualize it again.
“Oh” and that’s all he could say.
“But I like coffee too…” she smiled.
She stood up and took her car keys when she noticed Arnav
was also done his breakfast.
“You have a car?” he asked her.
“Yup… but I don’t drive much…” she said while washing the
dishes.
“Why?” he hugged her from behind.
“Because I normally have to just walk down the street to go
to work and if I have to go to University, I just take the bus…” she sighed.
“Khushi you are so different…” Arnav sighed.
“So are you…” she placed a soft kiss on his cheek.
That was a frikkin long update!!!
And that's cuz of the high TRPs today!!! OMG mera IPK is getting interesting and more interesting :D
And that's cuz of the high TRPs today!!! OMG mera IPK is getting interesting and more interesting :D
LOL
Please comment to show some appreciations :D
~Crazy Ravneet~


Nice update dear!
ReplyDeleteEnjoyed it.
As usual, cute and adorable making the perfect update!
~Mannat27
Great update
ReplyDeleteKrishnaluv94
That was so cute and sweet...
ReplyDeleteAwesome part..
Thanks for the PM..
-Amanda.Lim- IF
awesome update
ReplyDeleteloved it
thanks for the pm
drunkiiebabe
That was so cute and adorable...loved it!!
ReplyDeleteI love the bonding between them..its so pure and sweet!!!
Nicely written...
Do continue soon...thanks for the pm..
--Amy--
eeeeep you updated loved it as usual turn it off like really OMG I just love this FF and its only 13 chapters continue SOON <3
ReplyDeleteLOL... I know you love this FF :D
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
Delete[ASR6262]
ReplyDeleteawww so cute loved it awesome update continue soon and thank u for pm me
Nice update, sweety. Continue soon and thanks for the pm.
ReplyDeleteNice update, sweety. Continue soon and thanks for the pm.
ReplyDeleteSorry.......forgot to write my name :P. it's me Humayra.
DeleteThis was great I love this part... Thanks for the pm
ReplyDeletePlease Update silent farewell too.
that was awesome ............
ReplyDeleteThe bond they share is so adorable!!! I loved the update!!
ReplyDeletethanks for the PM
ReplyDeletethey are so in tune with each other
great update
ReplyDeletewaiting for their pasts to come out
that was me
ReplyDeleteluvbarunsanaya6 in the previous comment
wow awsuuuum update hun...they are sooo comfortable with each other....very cute n thnx 4da pm dear.......
ReplyDeleteNice update
ReplyDeleteArshifan4life
love how arnav respected her. thanks
ReplyDeletelakshyaNkt
A cute Update.....Arnav is very caring....Thanks for the PM
ReplyDeleteBhadraprasad(IF)
Thanks for the PM. Loved it. Glad that Arnav gave Khushi the lemon juice. Omg. So cute how they slept in the bed.
ReplyDelete-desisweetheart9 from IF.
beautiful and cute update
ReplyDeleteKhushi wanted to have sex but Arnav respacted and made her come back to sense
thanks for pm
cont. soon
~~Angel~~
its after long tym......u updated....thxx.....
ReplyDeletei miss this ff a lott,,,,,,,
ArShi relation is here super cute.........
khushi was drunk n wanted to have sex.....
arnav want to make it special.......
m eagerly waiting fr tht special moment......
waiting fr next part........
- Akorshi -
Very nice. Enjoyed it . Thanks for the pm
ReplyDeleteVandana sagar
superb updt
ReplyDeleteluvd it
missing this updt
please updt soon
thanks for pm
summaiyasayed
After a very long time you have updated your old FF. Now its turn of "SILENT FAREWELL" & "UNEXPECTED" Please. loved the chapter. Thanks for the PM.
ReplyDeleteChaitali
Sweatmango - IF
So Lovely N Cute Update.Arnav Did Not Take Adavantage Of The Situation.He Behaved Like A Perfect Gentlemen Which Is Good.Loving Khushi N Arnav Bond.
ReplyDeleteawesome part
ReplyDeleteluvd it
cont soon
vidushi
hey svty:)....awesome story:)
ReplyDeletei looooooved it thousand tyms:)
i read whole..in just one go:)
arnav's and khushi's character in this story r really adorable:).....and i loooved their fi8s and then making up again:)
plsss do update soon:)
thnx 4 pm dear:):):)
IF name:- Shilpa09
I loved it ! Amazing
ReplyDeleteBabydevil
INDIA - FORUMS
continue soon loved ur updates and this so romantic,thanks for this chapter.update silent farewell soon.
ReplyDeleteby
farha5556
dat waz nys. i luv it. update soon!
ReplyDeletethe updates just get better and better
ReplyDeletelove their relationship
khushi is very different here
love her character
waiting to read more
continue soon
thnx for the pm
arhi101
Lovely part.....Loved there relationship....
ReplyDeleteLoved Khushi here...she is different
Cant wait to read more..
Update soon
-Chandana.S
Cute update..
ReplyDeletemishti_17
Nice cute update
ReplyDeleteCrazyweird -if
Loved it !!!!Amazing Both ares o cute ....
ReplyDeletepinky89
Beautiful update...Loved it..
ReplyDeleteawesome and fantastic.
ReplyDeletereally loved it.
liked it very much.
awesome update.....
ReplyDeleteloved it...... beautifully written.....
thanks for the pm in IF....... pavi1
Hy amazing update love this ff sooo much cant wait the nxt one
ReplyDeleteUpdate soon
nice update!Arnav and Khushi are so cute!
ReplyDeletedamonzlady
aww so cute!
ReplyDeleteloved it!
Niki234 IF
awesome update keep it up!
ReplyDeletei know tell me about it ipk is finally getting interesting again and and i started watching it again
ReplyDeletewow now that was romantic comic cute and what notbasically it had it all well that your style and boy do i love it
aww aint he just sweet he wont have sex with her till their past is cleared
bless they are really cute together
and definetly also weirs
cheers for pm dear
Nice update dear. Enjoyed it.
ReplyDeleteNice Update,Yarr
ReplyDeleteLoved it<3
Coronapsyche
love it continue sooon
ReplyDeletei love khushi and arnav tehy are so cute
thanks for the pm
Zaynah
nice update dear
ReplyDeletethanx for pm
contine soon
prachi_mjht-if
thanks.awesome..brillaint
ReplyDelete~udaymanyata07
brilliant update
ReplyDeleteloved it
forgot to write my name
DeleteBarunForever
dis z nyc,..:)
ReplyDeleteKhushi back 2 normal..:D
well lovin der lyf..:D
Arnav z simple..yet 2 adprable..!!!
do pm me wen u update more..thnxx
*reallyhappy*
awwwwwwwwsm
ReplyDeleteloved it
chemistry9 frm IF
Lovely...!! :)
ReplyDeleteAjlovesArshi
IF
Love the update was so awwwww and cute arnav is naughty lol thanks for the pm.
ReplyDeleteshyperson from IF
they are so comfortable with each other......
ReplyDeleteawww i like arnavs and kushis chaacter....
missing this ff like anything.....
thanks for the pm....
continue soon
kamalapushpa-if