Saturday, September 8, 2012

ArHi FF: Unusual Bond... that brings them close Chapter 11

If you guys remember I have written this FF up until Chapter 14 as I am obsessed writing this FF.
I don't mean that the FF will end at Chapter 14, I mean that I have written too many updates for this FF.
Today I'm a bit lazy to write, and hence I'm updating this Chapter as I had written this in the summer already.
I hope you all enjoy it.
Tomorrow might be Chapter 3 for Meeting My Abductor or for It's All About Us Chapter 7
Some chances for The Silent Farewell :)
Enjoy <3

Chapter 11



Please note I retain sole ownership of all the works of fiction on this blog so please do not reproduce or alter my work and claim it as your own.

“Arnav! Come on! Hurry…” Khushi called him while he was still getting ready.
“I’m here, I’m here…” Arnav came running out of the house.
Khushi locked up the house looked at Arnav with deathly glares.
“What?” he asked.
“You took more time than me…” Khushi put her hands on her hips.
But before Arnav could answer her, she held onto his demented tie.
“What the! Is this the way to tie a tie?” Khushi looked at his tie.
Arnav shrugged his shoulders and Khushi opened the door and pulled him inside.
She neared him a bit and closed the door with her feet.
“Don’t forget… that you’ll be sitting in an office, so dress professionally…” Khushi fixed his tie.
“I have you to do that for me…” Arnav wrapped his arms around her slim waist.
“Flirty much?”
“You doubt it?”
“Shut up!” Khushi hit his chest, and at that moment she realized that his button was broken.
“You need serious shopping!” Khushi opened the drawer and pulled out a needle and thread.
“What’s this for?” Arnav asked her not knowing his button was broken.
“For your broken button…” Khushi sighed.
She grabbed a button from the drawer and began to stitch it. Arnav stared at her and thought about the huge difference between her and Lavanya.
Although Lavanya would rant that she loves him all day long, but he couldn’t deny the fact that she treated him like her slave. And then there was Khushi. The complete opposite. Yes, she had said she doesn’t love him, but at least she treats him like her boyfriend, not a slave.
Arnav placed a kiss on her forehead, and having some naughtiness in him he hissed in pain, letting her think that she had poked him with the needle.
“Ahh…” Arnav hissed in pain.
“What happened? Are you hurt?” Khushi rubbed her hand on his bare chest.
“Yes…” he looked at her in awe.
“Where?” Khushi asked, while searching where she had poked him with the needle.
“In my heart…” Arnav winked at her.
“Too much romance is not good for health…” Khushi went back on stitching his button.
“Really? I never knew…” Arnav placed a kiss on her cheek.
“Well now you will…” Khushi bit her lip.
“Meaning?”
“Aww…” Arnav let go of her waist.
“I told you too much romance is not good for health…” Khushi winked.
Arnav rubbed his chest at where she had purposely poked him with the needle. “Not so fast…” he held her waist again.
Khushi quickly buttoned up his lose shirt and placed a peck on his lips. “We’re getting late!” Khushi tucked his tie in properly in his Armani.
“Mhmm… let’s wait for a bit…” Arnav nuzzled her neck.
“Today you look like my ‘Mr. Black Armani’…” Khushi wrapped her arm around his neck.
“And you look like my ‘Miss Locket’…” Arnav kissed down her jawline.
“Ar…nav… we’re…getting…la…te…” Khushi moaned.
“Hmm… a bit more…” Arnav continued kissing her.
“We’re getting late!” and with that Khushi’s hand went down towards his stomach and she began tickling him.
Arnav let her go and so she made her way out. She pulled Arnav with her and they walked hand in hand to the office.
***
“I am 30% of the owner and I do have the authority to decide who is working here and who is not. You have no work problems with Mr. Raizada and if it is about personal issues, then I believe we should put those aside because as you have said earlier to me to not involve personal life with work. And as far as I know, Mr. Raizada works perfectly fine, and so he shall be my partner.” Khushi placed an argument against Shyaam.
“I see Miss Khushi that you are defending Mr. Raizada a lot… any personal reasons behind it?” Shyaam mocked her.
“Not at all, he gets along with the staff, and I’ve seen his resume. That is why I have appointed him…” Khushi responded back.
“Well I believe you are appointing him, as you may have had him in bed with you…” Shyaam smirked.
“Don’t forget that I could easily file an attempt to rape case on you Mr. Jha…” Khushi reminded him while showing him the clip of him sexually harassing Khushi.
“Where’d you get that from?” Shyaam looked at her with anger flaring in his eyes.
“Wherever I got it from… that’s not to worry about. So just pass this agreement and appoint Mr. Raizada as my partner and everything will be equal.” Khushi put her phone back in her purse.
“Ok… deal!” and with that Shyaam signed the agreement and appointed Arnav as Khushi’s partner.
Khushi walked towards the door holding the file in her hand and glanced back at Shyaam “And don’t you forget that I will not be deleting this clip…” Khushi gave him a deathly look.
She walked out of Shyaam’s office and looked at Arnav with a smile. He knew she had succeeded their plan and he simply clapped at her achievement.
“You’ve done it Miss Locket!” Arnav clapped for her.
“Mhmm… I have but not for you…” Khushi gave him his file which allowed him to join the company as her partner.
“What do you mean?” he asked.
“Well I got this job for you which is an achievement for you… but I got it for you as I had my own benefit in it…” Khushi smiled and walked towards their cabin.
Yes, now they were sharing Khushi’s cabin.
“But what’s your benefit?” Arnav asked her with a confused look.
“That I get to stay with my boyfriend 24/7 now…” Khushi closed the door behind and wrapped her arms around his neck.
“How 24/7?” he asked her teasingly.
“Have you forgotten… we live together now and work together…” Khushi hit his head playfully.
“Oh yes… how can I forget… that I now live with this Chipkali…” Arnav slid his arm around her waist, pulling her closer.
“Chop chop… back to work!” Khushi pulled away and started going through some designs.
The evening passed with both of them working, and Arnav didn’t miss a chance to not flirt with her.
Khushi glanced over at the clock and it stroked 8pm. “Yay!” she yelled and Arnav jerked back at her all of a sudden reaction.
“Khushi are you ok?” he asked.
“Time to go home…” Khushi smiled.
“What?”
“It’s 8pm… meaning end of day!” Khushi shut her laptop and began packing up.
She quickly shut his laptop and packed his stuff as well. “Come on! Don’t just sit there… let’s go home!” Khushi pulled him up.
Arnav didn't react at all, he was still picturing her reaction when it stroke 8pm. Oh how cute she looked when she yelled in happiness of going home.
They walked out of the building, with Khushi clutching his arm. Shyaam looked down at the two walking together.
“You’ve made a big mistake Khushi…” he smirked.

The story is going on a normal flow so just sit back and enjoy :)

|Drop your comments below|

62 comments:

  1. it was so cute update........
    arnav is really flirty with khusi

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice update......nice way of khushi to blackmail shyam in getting arnav appointed....by the way frm where did she get the pic.....????? khushi is different in this and i loveeeeee her.....!!!!!!!!!!
    -utthra1208(IF)

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome update..........
    dear i just love ur this ff.....as i like romantic ff...
    loved the needle n thread scene.......
    arnav loves khushi a lott....
    so nw they will be 24/7 together.....
    shyam i think he will do some big to harm them......
    waiting fr next part........
    plz update its all about us...tomorrow.......
    - Akorshi -

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome update!!!
    -Ksg_Luv

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome update....

    thanks 4 d pm

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope Shyam does not cause any problems between ARHI

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cuteeeee!!!!!!

    Awesome update!

    Looking forward to what Shyam will do now!

    ReplyDelete
  8. it was a very cute update...loved it

    I love how the story is progressing...

    now they work together,live together!!! that's awesome

    I wonder what is shyam planning to do?

    do continue soon...thanks for the pm...

    --Amy--

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome update !!! loved it...
    Arnav is flirting with khushi so cute ...
    Hope shyam wont create any new prob to them
    pinky89-IF

    ReplyDelete
  10. Arrg Shayam i hate him here and there
    gosh
    continue soon
    i loved it
    thanks for the pm
    aww arshi are so cute

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome update !! Luv Arnav and Khushi's romance !!

    Laxshalovearshi

    ReplyDelete
  13. WELL KHUSHI SURE SHOWED HIM HUH
    REALLY SHYAM DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT MESS WITH ARHI
    SORRY I WANTED TO SAY THIS BEFORE I FORGET HOPE YOU WERENT MAD AT ME FOR WHAT I SAID TO YOU IN MEETING MY ABDUCTOR MAYBE I SHOULDNT HAVE SAID SO MUCH TO YOU SORRY
    24/7 WITH HER BF HUH WELL THATS COOL NAA
    ARNIE IS RIGHT EVEN THOUGH LA CLAIMED TO LOVE HIM YET SHE TREATED HIM BAD BUT HERE KHUSHI DIDNT SAY I LOVE YOU YET SHE CARES FOR HIM DEEPLY AND HER LOVE CAN BE SEEN
    HOPE TO SEE YOU AGAIN
    CHEERS FOR PM AGAIN

    ReplyDelete
  14. pls update its all about us and the update was superb;D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Loved the update
    They are working together YAY!!
    Update soon
    Niki234 IF

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cute update
    Arshifan4life

    ReplyDelete
  17. Nice and cute. Arnav and khushi are too cute. I hope in time khushi starts loving him.. She loves him already but she is not or ready to accept it. Shyaam irks me and what was going on in his evil mind??
    lovespell --- IF

    ReplyDelete
  18. Cute. But please - Meeting My Abductor Chptr 3 tmrw ! Yay :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Aww that was a cute update!! <3 Loving the flirtatious Arnav and the bonding betweent the two <3

    Thanks for the PM! :)

    - Saavan_lover from IF

    ReplyDelete
  20. Awesome update really cute ........ arnav is really flirty with khushi
    Update soon

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love flirtatious Arnav...but Shyam...urgh!!! I really want to hit him!!! Thanks for the PM!!
    nazibah(I-F)

    ReplyDelete
  22. thnaks.great job....lovd it.brillaint....
    ~udaymanyata07

    ReplyDelete
  23. Ravneeeeet you updated eeeeek LOOL mad I know im obsessed with this FF it's the only FF I've sent PM's for.

    Any ArHi moment I adore and their working together YAAY

    Arnav & flirting do I need to say more

    how Khushi got that clip I'm unsure of

    didn't like what Shyam said at the end tho

    so just sit back and enjoy - I'll do just that

    ReplyDelete
  24. mindblowing update
    loved Arnav-Khushi moments
    hating Shyam
    thanks for pm
    cont. soon

    ~~Angel~~

    ReplyDelete
  25. A cute update.....Loved this Arnav who is a cool dude....Thanks for the PM

    Bhadraprasad

    ReplyDelete
  26. love arnav and khushi's flirty moments
    too cute
    loved the update
    especially when she showed shyam his place
    awesome update
    wonder what shyam is planning to do next

    continue soon
    thanx for the pm
    arhi101

    ReplyDelete
  27. thanks for the PM

    very cute update

    I hope they keep an eye on Shyam

    ReplyDelete
  28. awesome update loved it arnav flirting with khushi so cute n khushi blackmailing shyam to get arnav appointed continue soon loved the update thanks for the pm
    drunkiiebabe

    ReplyDelete
  29. Amazing update..
    Loved the way kushi blackmailing shyam..
    thanks for the pm..
    -sithu08

    ReplyDelete
  30. loved the update. too good
    arushi05

    ReplyDelete
  31. hate shyam with passion. love arshi too much.
    lakshyaNKt

    ReplyDelete
  32. Superbbbb update
    Loved it!!
    love the romantic arnav

    ReplyDelete
  33. Loved it

    IF

    Divyanshimalviy

    ReplyDelete
  34. SO Cute Update .Loving It .

    ReplyDelete
  35. aww... Loved the flirty arnav.. =D

    arhifrvr(if)

    ReplyDelete
  36. loved it.
    really awesome update.
    fantastic.
    like the way their bonding increasing.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Loved this FF
    MY fav :)
    danisharamasawm

    ReplyDelete
  38. Nyc updt...luvd it
    luckYMAma

    ReplyDelete
  39. nice update!they're such a cute pair!

    damonzlady

    ReplyDelete
  40. wow..its real good dear...
    early stages oflove between arshi is awesome like in show
    i loved it.....
    update next part soonnnnnnnnn//

    ReplyDelete
  41. awesome update as alwayzzz!!!
    loved it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  42. nice updt...loved it
    thnx 4 the pm...

    -chahat128

    ReplyDelete
  43. superb update....... thanks for the pm.....
    divya from IF

    ReplyDelete
  44. Gr8 update yaar...loved it...I hope shyam doesn't create much probs in arshi's life...already la will be there...thnks for the pm..
    Smdosi

    ReplyDelete
  45. Gr8 update yaar...loved it...I hope shyam doesn't create much probs in arshi's life...already la will be there...thnks for the pm..
    Smdosi

    ReplyDelete
  46. superb updt

    luvd it

    hope lavanya doesn't come back in arnav's life and that shyam doesn't creat any misunderstanding between them

    thanks for pm

    ReplyDelete
  47. superb updt

    luvd it

    hope lavanya doesn't come back in arnav's life and that shyam doesn't creat any misunderstanding between them

    thanks for pm

    ReplyDelete
  48. superb updt

    luvd it

    hope lavanya doesn't come back in arnav's life and that shyam doesn't creat any misunderstanding between them

    thanks for pm

    ReplyDelete
  49. awesome update......
    hope shyam does not come between arnav and khushi....
    thanks for the pm in IF........pavi1

    ReplyDelete
  50. Loved it
    LuVBARUNSANAYA6

    ReplyDelete
  51. Amazing update... Loved their romance.. I hope shyam does not spoil their relation ship... Thnx for the pm..

    ReplyDelete
  52. [ASR6262]
    awesome update i just love your work thank u so much for pm me waiting for next one

    ReplyDelete
  53. Awesome update
    BarunForever

    ReplyDelete
  54. Thanks for the PM. Loved it. So cute how Khushi fixed him up. Love Khushi's reaction when it was time to go home.

    -desisweetheart9 from IF.

    ReplyDelete
  55. kushi s diff in dis....
    i lyk her.....
    hmm luks lyk shyam s gonna do smetin....
    awsum update...
    tanx 4 d pm....
    continue soon
    kamalapushpa-if

    ReplyDelete
  56. Awesome and cute update loved it story getting interesting thanks for the pm.
    shyperson from IF

    ReplyDelete
  57. Lovely update
    thanx 4 pm


    prachi_mjht

    ReplyDelete
  58. Lovely update
    thanx 4 pm


    prachi_mjht

    ReplyDelete
  59. Awesome cant w8 to read next Update

    Dhishtee08Arshi - IF

    ReplyDelete
  60. oh wow this is soooo cute...love their playful banter.....very cute n thnx 4da pm dear...

    kitzdoll(IF)

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love <3