Very Important Note:
So I was Google Searching my Blog last night before going to bed,
and this is what I found
I wasn't happy after seeing this.
I didn't give anyone the authority to anyone to post/copy
stuff from my blog to another site.
If you want to post the link of my Blog on a different site,
then please e-mail me,
but do not go and post it somewhere else without letting me know.
I don't want any plagerizism, and nor do I want the links of my blog on another site,
whether it is social networking or a blog.
If you want to post my Blog somewhere else, then please inform me ahead.
If this is your Blog
Then please remove your post that is related to my Blog
Thank You
&
I wish to see the change
And yes... I am still sick and I still have the flu.
I will not be updating in a while, so please bare with me.
Even in this condition,
I updated yesterday.
I was not going to come on my Blog until I was perfectly fine,
but I found that Blog.
And I got really angry.
If you all love me and support me,
then please go down to that Blog and post a comment there stating
"Please remove your post on Ravneet's Touch of ArHi"
Here is the Blog
I hope to see my supporters...
and I am in a very BITCHY mood after seeing that someone had posted the link of my work
down on there blog.
I don't care whether they put my credit or not.
But I don't want to see my work posted on another site without my permission.
If you had missed yesterday's update,
then here it is

I completely understand the feeling
ReplyDeleteaction must be taken
take care and get well soon
arhi101
Really! Please who ever posted the story with out the author' permission take it out. We don't wanto to miss another beautiful story(ies).
ReplyDeleteHope you get well soon
lovespell --- IF
I do understand your feeling dear...They should take your prior permission before posting
ReplyDeleteBhadraprasd(IF)
We All Will Support U .Don't Worry.Action Will Be Taken Against That Block.Take Care And Get Well Soon.
ReplyDeleteyes i understand the situation...........
ReplyDeletesorry but can't comment..as there is no option fr name or anonymous.......
- Akorshi-
oh dear do get well soon
ReplyDeletewill do what you asked for if i know how to
ReplyDeleteOMG....this has to stop...how can you just copy someone else's work...awww....dear Get well soon..:)
ReplyDeleteREQUEST TO THE PERSON WHO DONE THIS:
"Please remove your post on Ravneet's Touch of ArHi"
Dhihtee08Arshi ~ IF
hey buddy whoever u r stop copying please . We don't want to miss ravneet's updt so please stop copying
ReplyDeleteget well soon buddy
summaiyasayed
I understand how u feel
ReplyDeleteI hope u get well soon
Arshifan4life
ok faiza whoever you are and if you are reading this comment plz plz plz stop posting ravneets work on your blog plz and ravneet loved your update of the silent farewell get well soon i hope the flu doesn't bother you much xoxo :)
ReplyDeletei have commented onto that blog thanks for informing us so we could help you and hope you get well soon and hope this situation gets sorted out soon
ReplyDeleteI know that's very frustrating...
ReplyDeleteWho ever has done this plzz remove that...
--Amy--
i hope tat person removes ur work 4rm his/her blog............
ReplyDeleteget well soon....
kamalapushpa-if