Chapter 15
Please note I retain sole ownership of all the works of fiction on this blog so please do not reproduce or alter my work and claim it as your own.
Warning... Mature Language used below
“So! This is only one day that you are doing this! Usually
you’re always on your phone tho phir aaj bhi aisa hee hoga! Laad Governor kahi
ke!” Khushi pouted and folded her arms.
“Ugghh 8 months more…” Arnav sighed.
“What do you mean 8 months more? I never complain to you
about anything you know! And look at you…” Khushi began to cry.
“Shhh Khushi… look the ice cream shop is here…” Arnav
pointed.
‘Khushi and her mood swings…’ Arnav thought to himself and
rolled his eyes.
Khushi ran to the stall and was eagerly waiting for her ice
cream. The Bhaiyaji handed her a
large plate of ice cream and she didn’t leave a minute before eating it.
She walked along the way with the plate of ice cream while
Arnav payed the Bhaiyaji. “Khushi!”
he yeld, but Khushi was lost in her own world eating her ice cream.
She was already at the end of the road when Arnav finally
reached her after running so much. “I’ve… been… calling… you for… such a… long…
time!” Arnav couldn’t breathe.
Khushi was enjoying her ice cream and moaning in pleasure
while another couple looked at her. “Khushi what are you doing… people are
watching us…” Arnav pulled her to make her have a seat on the bench.
“Aaap nahi samjo ge…” Khushi continued eating her ice cream.
“What do you mean ‘I won’t understand’?” Arnav stood in
front of her.
“Aap pregnant ho?” Khushi asked as she shot her head up to
look at Arnav.
“No…” Arnav replied back.
“Then you obviously don’t know anything about pregnancies…”
Khushi sticked her tongue out at him.
“Of course I do… Don’t forget that I was the one who read
the pregnancy books that Di gave you… you didn’t even look at them!” Arnav
argued.
“Tho… aapke peth mein baby hai? Aapko mood swing hothi hai?
Nahi naa… tho ab muth boliye!” Khushi went back to eat her ice cream and
continued moaning.
“Well at least she admitted that she has mood swings…” Arnav
muttered.
“Did you say something?” Khushi looked at Arnav as if she
was about to eat him.
“No… not at all… you continue moaning… I mean eating…” Arnav
corrected himself before he would get scolded.
“I’m done… now let’s go…” Khushi wrapped her arm around Arnav’s
arm.
She began walking with him down the street with her head
resting on Arnav’s shoulder. “Khushi we’re going the wrong way… the car’s back
there…” Arnav pointed out.
“I don’t feel like going in the car… I want to walk… so walk
with me and shut up!” Khushi replied back to him.
Arnav was shocked at Khushi’s reply.
‘Did she just say shut up to me?’ Arnav thought.
“What the!”
“Apna what the apne paas hee rakhiye aap! Warna aapki wajhe
se kahi hummare baby bhi What the hee bole ga!” Khushi shut his mouth by
shoving the spoon of ice cream in his mouth.
“Khushi you know I’m diabetic then why did you give me ice
cream… it has sugar!” Arnav was mad now.
“Don’t get so mad and if you are Arnav Singh Raizada then I
am too Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada! You didn’t have your medication this
morning… so that’s why I gave you some ice cream ok!” Khushi yelled back.
“So you knew that I didn’t have my medication… then why
didn’t you tell me?” Arnav turned her around to face her.
“Di told me that I’m pregnant so I shouldn’t stress on
anything else and I should have my full attention on our baby…” Khushi said
while trying to control her laughter.
“Not so easy Mrs. Arnav Singh Raizada… baby abhi aaya nahi
and you’re already forgetting me?” Arnav wrapped his arm around Khushi’s waist
and pulled her closer to him.
“Look now I have to divide my love for both of you… OK…
you’re older so I will love baby more and give baby more attention…” Khushi
continued teasing him.
“Imagine when baby’s gonna come then what are you going to
do with me… you’re probably going to forget me and enjoy your life with our
baby…” Arnav pouted.
Khushi suddenly stopped struggling. She remembered that
today she was going to tell Arnav the truth about what she was planning on.
“Arnav… I need to talk to you.” Khushi turned around and
slid her hand around Arnav’s neck.
He was still holding her waist and a bit confused at
Khushi’s behaviour, “Ya go on…”
“No not here… let’s go sit somewhere.” with that, she held
his arm and walked towards the nearest bench.
She sat down and began to cry. “Khushi what’s wrong? Are you
in pain or do you want more ice cream?” Arnav knelt down in front of her.
“No… I need… to… tell…you…some…thing…” Khushi weeped.
“Ok ok tell me, but first stop crying…” Arnav wipped off her
tears.
“When I found out I was pregnant, I knew you wouldn’t accept
baby because you would think that it’s Shyaam’s and you would think that I’m a
gold digger. So I planned on leaving Shaantivan but before that I told Di and
you followed us in the hospital so I really had no option but to come home with
you. Especially after the miscarriage, I had no intention of being with you but
then we came to know that I just had a miscarriage for one baby only. I decided
that I’ll leave with one baby, but seeing your regret and guilt, I gave in and
I myself didn’t want to leave you. I love you a lot and I don’t want to loose
you after telling you the truth…” Khushi said at once and hugged him.
“Then there was Di… if she found out the truth about Shyaam
then she would have never forgiven me and she would have been upset with you
too… please Arnav don’t leave me and baby… we both love you a lot!” Khushi
cried.
For the first time Arnav wasn’t upset… he was overwhelmed
and filled with more guilt that he had threatened her that he would ruin her
sister’s life if she wouldn’t get married to him. Here she was confessing that
she was going to leave him because his Di would get hurt after knowing the
truth.
“Shh… it’s ok… I understand… I won’t leave you or our baby…
what you did was right and what I did was wrong…” Arnav consoled her.
“So you forgive me?” Khushi asked childishly.
“You never made a mistake so what shall I forgive you for?”
Arnav chuckled.
“I’m sorry I was going to separate a baby from its father…”
Khushi hugged him.
“Well I knew that you wouldn’t do that in the first place
because after seeing so much love from you… I knew you will never be able to
leave me or take our child away from me…” Arnav kissed her forehead.
“Itna confidence?” Khushi looked at him raising her eyebrows.
“After all I’m Arnav Singh Raizada… I’m always right…” Arnav
smirked.
“You’re so arrogant and whenever you want something you get
it!” Khushi kissed his nose.
“Yup and right now I wanna kiss you so that I’m going to
get…” and with that he sealed his lips with Khushi’s while her eyes widened in
shock.
“What the!” Khushi snapped as she pushed him.
Arnav laughed “Hey… that’s my line…”
“Shut up Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada! That is not how you kiss a
girl! The great ASR does not know how to treat girls… especially his wife!”
Khushi folded her arms.
“Did you take Kissing Classes?” Arnav asked while he too
folded his arms.
“No…” Khushi replied.
“Well then what makes you think that I did?” Arnav asked.
“I didn’t even mention anything about Kissing Classes!” Khushi
argued back.
“Well it seemed as if you assumed that I took Kissing
Classes…” Arnav smirked.
“I was just thinking that how you ever kissed Lavanyaji… I
mean how did she cope with your kissing skills?” Khushi giggled.
“I never…”
“I never what?” Khushi giggled more.
“I never kissed Lavanya…” Arnav spoke truthfully.
“What the! You… the ASR… the Arnav Singh Raizada never
kissed in his bachelor life? You saved it for your wife?” Khushi burst into
laughter.
“Just shut up Khushi… I never believed in love and or
marriages so I never kissed her…” Arnav looked around trying to hide himself
being more embarrassed in front of his wife.
“And you were going to have a Live-In with her… straight to
sex without kissing?” Khushi was now dying of laughter.
“Since when did you start using certain words related to sex life? And we weren’t going to have sex
because we didn’t want unwanted pregnancies and both Lavanya and I believed
that there was no point in having sex with having precautions… so it was better
that we didn’t do it…” Arnav rolled his eyes.
“For your kind information… just because I was brought up in
Lucknow doesn’t mean that I had no knowledge in sex life. I had friends who
were married and who told me about their sex life so I knew everything. One of
my friend even told me how much romance she had with her husband on her suhaag
raat and here’s what I told myself that my husband kicked me out of my own
room! Hmmp… I couldn’t have a proper wedding, nor suhaag raat! Well at least I
have a proper pregnancy!” Khushi glared at Arnav with deathly looks.
“Now don’t start saying sorry again because we are just
having a normal conversation so shut up with the sorries!” Khushi yelled at him
before he could say anything.
She knew he would go back to the past and apologize for
everything he did and then they would reach to her miscarriage and onwards so
it was better for her to make him shut up now.
“I wasn’t even going to say sorry Khushi…” Arnav lied. He
was going to say sorry to her but if saying that he wasn’t going to say sorry
to her would make her feel better, then he would do that.
“How could you? Formality ke liye tho kahedethe ke tum sorry
bolne aale thea!” Khushi turned around and began to walk towards the car.
“What the! What do you want Khushi? Should I say sorry or
not?” he asked her in a very angry tone.
“Just shut up and take me home. I wanna make some jalebis!”
Khushi didn’t look back… she walked at a normal pace leaving Arnav walking
behind her muttering to himself.
“Di I will kill you for asking me not to yell at Khushi!
Iske mood swings ke waje se aaj maine shut
up patha nahi kithni baar sunha! No one has ever said shut up to Arnav
Singh Raizada! It’s all because of you Di!” Arnav muttered.
They walked home and Khushi continued to annoy Arnav. He was
getting a bit irritated but then remembered his Di’s words.
‘Chhotte… Khushiji will get mood swings like I do but you
will not yell at her at any extinct or else I will be very mad at you!’
“Kaaha
phaasa diya aapne Di…” Arnav muttered.
Khushi just laughed at him and gave him a light peck on his
lips. “Did anyone ever tell you that you look so cute when you mutter to
yourself. I just love you more at that moment…” Khushi now kissed his cheek
leaving it all wet.
Arnav looked at her confused “You just kissed me…” Arnav
touched his dripping cheek.
“So…” Khushi looked at him.
“So you never kiss me…” Arnav looked at her wondering how
she kissed him without hesitating.
“I didn’t kiss you… I gave you a peck dumbass!” Khushi
laughed.
“No you kissed me…” Arnav said with confidence.
“Arnav you really need to attend Kissing Classes… trust me
it’ll help you and me…” Khushi playfully slapped his cheek.
“Ouch! What was that for?”
“Your dumbess…” Khushi replied back.
“That was a kiss…”
“No it wasn’t…”
“Yes it was…”
Both argued until Khushi finally yelled at him. “This is a
peck…” and with that she gave him a peck that lasted within 3 seconds.
“And this is a kiss…” and she smacked her lips with his
pulling him into a passionate kiss. Her hands were still down but soon enough
she brought them up to his chest and somehow they made their way up along his neck.
His hands to slid down on her waist and firmly wrapped them around it. She
played with his hair while he rubbed his hands on her bare waist hearing a soft
whimper.
Khushi was trying to push her tongue through his mouth but
this dumbass wasn’t letting her. Finding no other way she bit his lower lip
hard and finally clashed her tongue through. She had reached in a bit but
wanted to go more in and so she stepped on his feet to get a bit taller.
He too didn’t stop her as she wasn’t hesitating into kissing
him otherwise he would always make the first attempt to kiss her but today was
different… Khushi Kumari Gupta was teaching Arnav Singh Raizada the difference
between a peck and a kiss. But he already knew it although he hadn’t kissed
Lavanya but of course he knew how to kiss but today he decided to let Khushi do
all the attempts.
At last Khushi let go of him thinking that she should let go
since she wasn’t really teaching him the difference between a kiss and peck but
she was kissing him as if they were having a real kiss.
“Khushi I did MBA from Harvard but looks like you you did
MKP…” Arnav smirked.
“What does MKP
stand for?” a confused Khushi asked.
Arnav went near her ear and whispered “Master in Kissings
and Pecks”
Khushi’s eyes lowered as she turned crimson red. “Now you
very well know that you started the Kissing
Classes talk…” Khushi tried to defend herself.
“It looks like I don’t even have to go to Kissing Classes as
I got my Master right in front of me who could give me demos…” Arnav smirked.
“Stop being so flirty Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada! It won’t work
on me OK… now lets go home because I want to make lots and lots of jalebis!”
Khushi smiled.
“Paagal…” Arnav looked away trying not to laugh.
Khushi again gave him deathly looks… “Don’t you dare say
anything about my jalebis!”
Arnav put his hands up in the air as if he was to surrender
himself to her. “Thought so…” Khushi sat in the car and Arnav went to his seat.
They made their way home with Khushi talking rubbish of how
she will make their baby first watch a Salman Khan movie and baby’s first trip
will be to Lucknow and when baby will first start eating food after baby food,
it will be jalebis.
Arnav didn’t say much but just simply nodded at her ideas as
he knew that they were going to end up in an argument if Arnav said anything
against her ideas.
Of course he wasn’t going to follow all her plans about
their child. It was just funny how she kept on saying their child but yet used her own ideas and plannings without
hearing Arnav’s ideas.
“Unbelievable…” Arnav rolled his eyes but Khushi still
continued to talk.
Well it was just like when a dog barks he goes on and on
even though the person tells him to shut up, he still continues to bark. In
this case Khushi was the dog and Arnav was the person.
“Will you shut up for once!” Arnav yelled.
“Kyuun! Why should I shut up? You shut up!” Khushi yelled
back with more force.
“UNBELIEVABLE…” Arnav said loudly so that Khushi could hear.
“Yes I heard it…” Khushi responded back at his efforts.
“No need to waste energy because either way today I will discuss the future of our baby!” Khushi folded her arms and
pouted her lips.
“Khushi, if you
are discussing the future of our baby
then how the hell are we discussing
the future of our baby?” Arnav asked
using pressure on certain words.
“Have you not heard the saying ‘Ladies first’?” Khushi looked at him.
“Yes I have but you’re making it sound as if ‘Mothers first’” Arnav gave her an angry
look.
“So… I’m carrying baby for 9 months not you… I know baby 9
months more than you!” Khushi defended herself.
“So how is it my fault that I’m not pregnant? I’m a guy so
obviously I’ll not be pregnant. You’re pregnant because you’re a girl!” Arnav
laughed at her defending line.
“Well it’s decided that I will plan first and then you!”
Khushi said in angry tone.
“What the! I too had part in this. The baby is also mine ok
so I have equal rights on her!” Arnav yelled at her.
“Fine I decide baby’s first movie and trip… you decide the
name and food!” Khushi ended the topic.
Oh how will these two get along? And how will they be able
to hand their child if they couldn’t handle each other? Only time could tell…
How was it? Well I updated this FF after a long time and I'm soo sorry for that. I hope this Chapter satisfied you all and do comment!!! Chapter 16 will have a lot of drama and Arnav Khushi nok jokh... but can't reveal much <3
Well I updated early morning in Canada because it's Raksha Bandhan and I got a lot of cousins to meet so I won't have any time so I woke up early morning and wrote this chapter.
I managed to have less errors in this chapter and hopefully you guys found it entertaining <3
- Ravneet <3

nys str/ory. keep it up! lol
ReplyDeleteThis was halarious!!! Seriously *MKP* lol dying of laughtr... Continue soon :)
ReplyDelete-Ritu<3
LOL... I know... I thought of it at that moment and I was too laughing while writing it :)
Deletefabulous....<3
ReplyDeleteName please... Thanks for commenting though :)
Deletedamn it superrrr....
ReplyDeletethese 2 are acting like a kids and fightingg...
loved cute and sweet arhiii...
-kvarsha
superb!!!!!!!!!!1
ReplyDeletethe kissinf lesson was really interesting for Arnav, not me.
Loved it.