One more thing... this might be the most crappiest thing I've ever written before but whatever... I still want to share this with you all :)
So leave your beautiful comments behind and do like <3
Enjoy... if possible ;)
Purple = Lyrics
OS: Apologize
Please note I retain sole ownership of all the works of fiction on this blog so please do not reproduce or alter my work and claim it as your own.
“How could I do this to her?” Arnav asked himself.
“How?”
He looked up at the stars remembering their moments of
hatred and love.
Khushi’s fall at the Fashion Show…
How he had dropped her from his cabin…
He had made her stand in the rain which made a car nearly
knock her out…
How he had sent her to a miserable building site…
How he had always gripped on to her wrists leaving his marks
behind…
How he had caused her to forcibly marry him…
How he had kicked her out of his room and made her sleep outside
in the cold…
How he had questioned her character…
How she had pleaded him to believe that she had no
relationship with that bastard…
How she had nearly given up her life for him…
How he had blamed her for every negative situation that he
had faced…
And how everyone is questioning her upbringings and values…
He had done so wrong to her. He had caused her the most pain
of all. Arnav Singh Raizada… had hurt the woman who he had loved the most.
For all the problems she had before, today, and probably in
the future… he might be the one who caused them.
An apology was not going to do anything… he had made her
life hell! And he owed her big time…
“I have to go meet her…” Arnav sighed.
He picked up his keys and drove to her place. He parked his car and was clearly able to see her in her room. She was sleeping soundlessly.
Oh how he wished to go inside and cuddle up with her… but
that was not what he was here for… he was here to owe her for all the things he
had ever done to her.
“Khushi…” he knocked on the window.
But she was dead asleep. She had no clue what was going on.
Finding no hope of her arrival to the window, Arnav took
everything in his hands.
He sneaked through the window and there he saw was his
would-be bride. She was sleeping in a way which made Arnav chuckle.
“Next thing you know, on our Suhaag Raat… she kicks me off
the bed… I don’t know why she sleeps like that here…unbelievable!” Arnav rolled
his eyes.
He took slow steps towards her bed and sat next to her. Her
hair strands were in the way and he just had an urge to push them back… and so
he did.
A smile appeared on her lips. Thinking that she might be
dreaming of him… he kissed her forehead.
“Jalebbien!!!” Khushi bolted up with a huge smile on her
face along with clapping her hands.
She looked at Arnav all of a sudden and she rubbed her eyes.
“Arnavji…” she spoke with an ‘o’.
“Is that really you?” she continued to rub her eyes.
“Yes it’s me…” an irritated Arnav spoke.
“I thought she was dreaming about me… about us… but no! Even
in this situation she is still thinking about her jalebis! UNBELIEVABLE!” Arnav
muttered.
“Can I pinch you?” Khushi asked childishly.
“What the! Of course not!” Arnav stood up.
“I still can’t believe you’re here…” Khushi shrugged her
shoulders.
Before Arnav could say anything… Khushi hugged him tight.
“I missed you so much Arnavji!” Khushi sobbed.
“Shh…” Arnav caressed her hair and soothed her back.
“I need to tell you something Khushi…” Arnav held back.
He bent down on his knees and began…
“Ever since we’ve met… I’ve always hurt you… every single
time! I never gave you any sort of happiness and instead I’ve always made you
cry… you’ve made me laugh so many times and yet I always tend to make you cry.
Today, the entire family is blaming you for us not being married properly… but
only we know that you are not wrong. I am wrong. I was always wrong in
understanding you. You tried so hard to convince me not to believe that bastard
but yet I trusted him over you. I’ve given you so much torture and yet when I
was kidnapped… out of all my family members… you came to save me risking your
own life. You saved me and you could have lost your life but you didn’t think
once about yourself… and what did I give you in return. Only pain… that’s all I
gave you… I blamed you for everything that was happening with Di. But I just
needed a reason for not blaming myself… it wasn’t your fault… it was all my
fault…
For hurting you…
For not trusting you…
For not fulfilling your wishes…
For ruining your life…
Because of me you had to marry me forcibly… and I swear I
wish I hadn’t forced you that night…” Arnav put his head in Khushi’s lap.
She let her fingers through his hair while tears rolled down
both their cheeks.
“I just wanna say that I’m sorry for everything that I have
ever done to you… and since we were not married properly… I won’t bind you in a
forced marriage. If you want… I will leave forever, and I’ll never dare to see
you…” Arnav spoke between his sobs.
“Do you think I want you to leave?” Khushi asked him and
cupped his face.
“Do you want me to leave?” Arnav asked.
“No…” Khushi rest her forehead on his.
“Then you have to punish me…” Arnav sighed.
“Why?” Khushi looked at him.
“Because I’ve done very wrong to you…” Arnav spoke
truthfully.
“But I forgive you.” Khushi smiled.
“Stop spoiling me…” Arnav chuckled.
“I could do anything I want with you Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada…”
Khushi grabbed his collar.
“Then give me a punishment so that my guilt could lessen…”
Arnav let a tear drop fall on her lap.
“Fine! As you wish…” Khushi folded her arms.
Arnav was ready for his punishment. He knew it would be a
crazy punishment… but he had to make up to her… to himself at least.
“Tell me… what’s my punishment?” Arnav asked.
“You have to propose to me and sing first…” Khushi gave a
mischief smile.
“What the!” Arnav stood up.
“I can’t do that…”
“Well then I can’t lessen your guilt…”
“Just ask me to do something else…” Arnav whined.
“Nope… you have to propose to me and sing first!” Khushi
spoke firmly.
She was stuck on it. She wanted Arnav Singh Raizada to
propose to her and more overly sing to her. Well of course she did. After all…
it’s every girl’s dream that her prince charming bends down on his knee and
proposes to her. So Khushi had the same dream. Yes singing was not part of it…
but she wished for it so it was his duty to fulfill her wish.
“Just do it Arnav… it’s just me and you here… it’s not like
I’m asking you to propose and sing in front of everyone and plus… you’re the
one who smirks 24/7 trying to make me blush… then what happened today? Outside
you’re a lion and here you’re a drenched cat?” Khushi mocked him.
Knowing Arnav… she knew he wouldn’t do it. 5 minutes passed
and he didn’t change his position at all.
“Forget it! You don’t have to do anything… go home…” Khushi
sighed.
She slid down on bed and covered herself with a blanket.
Turning off the lights, she shut her eyes closed.
‘I came to apologize to her and I’ve hurt her even more… but
how the hell am I supposed to propose to her?’ Arnav thought.
‘Whatever… but I have to do it’ Arnav took a breath in and
went on the other side of the bed. He knelt down on his knees and pulled out
the ring from his pocket.
He began singing…
This song is by JDhee Synsational and Reality Raj... I enjoy their songs a lot and decided to write an OS using one of their music. Apologize was the one that touched me the most, hence I wrote an OS based on Arnav and Khushi...
“I apologize for
anything I did, to
Make you cry
Why’d I do it?
I did not see that
there was more
To you
Way more to you…
Didn’t mean to make
you
Sad
Didn’t mean to get
all mad
I just wanna
apologize
For anything and
everything
I did
To make you cry, why
I do it?
I should of knew it
A girl like you,
should have been treated better
I’m sorry for what I
did
I know you’re sick of
it
But just hear me out
So the rain ain’t no
doubt
I’m so sorry, for
what I did
So please forgive me
if I led you on
Didn’t mean to, come
on that
Strong
Accept the song, as
an apology
For anything I did to
do you
Wrong…
I apologize for
anything I
Did, to make you cry
Why’d I do it?
I did not see that
there was
More to you
Way more to you… (2x)
I apologize for
anything I did
Never wanted to make
a scene so big
Never wanted to d-deceive
ya
Yet I’m sitting here,
girl how do I please ya?
Call me a mack
Tell me how I’m
supposed to keep my
Feelings in
You got me sky
rocketing to the ceiling
And I always wanted
to help you through it
Yet I’m sitting here,
thinking girl screw it
So girl, please give
me another chance
We could be something
Special with another
glance
So girl tell me that
you
LOVE me
Look into my eyes and
Accept my apology…
I apologize for
anything I did, to
Make you cry
Why’d I do it?
I did not see that
there was more
To you
Way more to you… (2x)”
Khushi was shocked to hear him singing. And before she could
react… Arnav had already began with his proposal.
“Although I am a
ruthless and arrogant business tycoon who never shares his emotions with anyone
but his Di. Today I promise to keep you happy at every second of your life… I
know I’ve hurt you many times but I’m sure in the future I will get mixed
within your antics. You very well know how to handle this Laad Governor and I’m
sure you’ll be able to handle our children as well. I want you to be my legally
wedded wife and the mother of my children. Do you take the honour to marry this
ruthless man Arnav Singh Raizada and wish to be Mrs. Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh
Raizada… my wife?” Arnav spoke in one shot.
Khushi sat on the bed with her legs hanging below and having
seeing Arnav on his knees lit a smile on her face.
She nodded her head and let her hand out.
He placed the ring and kissed her hand.
“You were well prepared for this weren’t you?” Khushi asked.
“Of course I was… I’m Arnav Singh Raizada after all…” Arnav
closed the gap between them and hugged her.
“You forgot the most important part of the proposal…” Khushi
giggled.
“What?” Arnav asked.
“You may now kiss the bride…” Khushi bit her lip.
“Oh… that part… how’d you remember?”
“I’m Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada after all…” Khushi
winked.
She was using his style of words.
He left no chance for her to mock him more and sealed his
lips with hers.
She wrapped her arms around his neck and he held her from
the waist.
“I love you dammit…” Khushi mocked him with his words.
“Hum bhi aapse I love you dammit…” he mocked her back with
her words.
She hit him playfully on his chest.
“I never knew you taste so good?” Arnav smirked.
“Shhh… Buaji’s coming… you gotta leave…” Khushi placed her
finger on Arnav’s lips.
He kissed it playfully. “Ok… but tomorrow morning… be ready…
I’ll be here for your hand…” Arnav smiled.
“I’ll be waiting…” Khushi smiled back.
“And in moments I'll run away with you…” he winked.
“Have some patience… the fruit of patience is very sweet…”
Khushi winked.
“But I have enough of sweetness and you know I’m diabetic… I
got my natural flavor with me…”
“I’ll be waiting…” Khushi helped Arnav out of the window.
They both had an eye lock before Arnav left… this was so
perfect to them. They just couldn’t wait till their wedding and especially for
them being one.
Sometimes one person from the relationship has to adjust
with the situations. They have to forgive and move on because happiness lasts
longer than sadness. This was the one thing that encouraged Khushi to forgive
Arnav and this might be the one thing which helps all relations going. And with
this saying… relationships last longer than ever…
How was it? This was my first attempt to write with song lyrics and I hope I did fine. Please leave your comments and likes behind and if possible... do subscribe to xxSYNSationalxx I enjoy their music and I'm sure you guys will too :)

wow loved it and lol she called arnav a drenched cat loved it :)
ReplyDeleteu r amazingly talented i swear i could not even write half as good as any of your work
Well trust me... a few years back... I used to say the same about myself that I can't write for shit...
DeleteBut then I thought that I'm writing for myself so why worry what others will think...
Same for you... if you have an urge to write... then write! Don't worry about the people around you because you are writing for yourself and for your own entertainment.
Thank you for saying that I'm a talented writer... and I'm sure once you try... you might as well be better than me ;)
So don't judge yourself... pick up your lappy and start writing! <3
- Ravneet <3
Lovely OS :) really nice would like if arnav actually apologises in such a way! It was really cute :)
ReplyDeleteThank you :)
Delete- Ravneet <3
Lovely OS. Arnav really needs to repent.
ReplyDeleteawesome os well written very emotional well done beautiful
ReplyDelete“I love you dammit…” Khushi mocked him with his words.
ReplyDelete“Hum bhi aapse I love you dammit…” he mocked her back with her words.
AHHAHAHA LMAO!
loved it...u r such an amazin writer<3<3
ReplyDeleteAww! So cute nd pyaari!
ReplyDeleteWonderful song with lovely OS....
ReplyDelete