Thursday, August 23, 2012

ArHi OS: Make A Wish!

Ok... so this is my first time writing something like this and I feel quite weird. I was in the mood of writing this OS and I was actually supposed to write this on the day of Barun's Birthday but I was so lazy that I didn't. Avoid the creepiness in it and drop your comments below :)

This OS is basically dedicated to Mahi-Maan a.k.a. Naadia, since I am so addicted to her FF: I Want You and the way she uses khuch aur... I am addicted to it, hence I wrote this OS :P

Please note I retain sole ownership of all the works of fiction on this blog so please do not reproduce or alter my work and claim it as your own.

***

|OS: Make A Wish!|


“Arnie!” Khushi yelled running after Arnav with a coconut bra she made for him.
“Khushi I’m not wearing it!” Arnav ran for his life.
“No Arnav… we made a deal and so you have to wear it…” Khushi ran after him.
“Please Khushi…” Arnav pleaded her while she continuously ran after him with the brown coconut bra.
“No! You have to wear it Arnie!” Khushi chased him jumping over the recliner.
“Khushi it’s my birthday today… at least spare me today…”
“Not like you spared me on my birthday!”

Flashback
“Today is your birthday and you have to drink!” Arnav gave her the bottle.
“Nahi yaar… mujhe nahi peeni…” Khushi pushed it away.
“Oh come on! I promise I’ll do whatever you ask me on my birthday… happy…” Arnav sighed.
Khushi nodded with a bit of mischief in her eyes, and Arnav knew he made the wrong decision of letting her decide for his birthday.
Flashback Ends

“Khushi kumse kum dhang sii bra toh pahenadethi…” Arnav whined.
“No…this looks perfect on you…” Khushi smiled.
Arnav pouted, and taking the advantage, Khushi quickly brought out her camera and began to take pictures.
Arnav glared at her in angry eyes.
“I’m not talking to you…” Arnav folded his arms.
Khushi brought a cake for him, and forcefully made him cut it.
“Happy Birthday Arnav…” Khushi fed him.
“I’m still mad at you…” Arnav tried to control his uncontrollable feelings.
“I’m sorry I couldn’t make it…” Khushi wrapped her arms around his neck.
“Well you could make it up to me…” Arnav looked at her with mischief eyes.
“Anything…” Khushi smiled as she placed her lips on his.
“Are you sure?” Arnav smirked.
“Make a wish!” Khushi pecked him.
Arnav raised his eyebrows.
“Go on…” Khushi gestured him.
“Mujhe khuch aur chahiye…” Arnav neared her.

“What’s khuch aur?” Khushi asked innocently.
“I can’t explain it… but I can do it…” Arnav winked at her before claiming his lips with hers.
“Then I would love to know what this khuch aur is…” Khushi smiled.
Arnav picked her up in his arms, holding her tight from the waist while her legs locked around his waist.
He took her to the bed and placed her there.
“You sure you want to do my khuch aur lesson?” Arnav asked her.
“Your wish… my command…” Khushi smiled as she pulled him closer.

“Well you do look pretty sexy in this coconut bra I designed for you…” Khushi giggled as he kissed her neck.
“Arrgghh…” he groaned and took it off him.
“Hey! I very much like that bra I made… it was my first creation…” Khushi pouted.
Arnav glanced over at her pouted lips and kissed her.
“You should join AR… I’m sure everyone will love your designs of coconut bras…” Arnav chuckled.
“Mhm… Hawaiian style…” Khushi moaned.
Arnav placed feathery kisses around her neck and jawline and Khushi was delighted.

“I’m liking this khuch aur lesson…” Khushi squirmed as she took hold of Arnav’s hair and arched her head back.
“Well everyone likes ASR’s lessons and you do too…” Arnav laughed.
“Well you should be enjoying this more than I should…” Khushi giggled.
“Why only me?” Arnav asked confused.
“Because this is your wish…” Khushi smiled.

Arnav looked up at her and asked “So it’s not your wish?”
“It’s your birthday Arnav…” Khushi smiled.
“But I’m taking something precious away from you…” Arnav looked at her innocently.
“Well I am supposed to give you a gift so why not khuch aur…” Khushi smiled with some mischief.
“I see you are using my tactics on me…” Arnav smirked.
“Being your girlfriend… I have gotten used to them…” Khushi played with him.
***
“So basically your virginity was my birthday gift?” Arnav glanced over at a sleeping Khushi.
He smiled at how cute she looked.
“Nope… khuch aur was your birthday gift…” and with that Khushi pulled him under the duvet and they made love the second time.
***
“Oh how I just wish I met you a year ago on my birthday to have this wonderful birthday gift” Arnav sighed.
“Mhm… and so that I could have made you wear that coconut bra…” Khushi giggled.
“I wonder if that fits you…” Arnav picked it up and held it in front of him.
“Have no hopes…” Khushi pulled him back in.
“Why?” Arnav smirked while asking her.
“Because I measured the half coconuts before making you wear them…” Khushi snuggled up closer to him.
“And…” Arnav gestured her to continue.
“And they are size 32B and my size is 34C…” Khushi hid herself in his chest.
“Right… they are a bit bigger than usual…” Arnav teased her.
“Shut up!” Khushi hit him on his chest.

“Khushi…” Arnav caressed her hair and planted a soft kiss on her forehead.
“Let’s go through my khuch aur lesson again…” Arnav nuzzled her neck.
“Mhmm… sone do na Arnav…” Khushi pulled him in a hug.
Arnav checked the time next to him and it was 3am in the morning. He agreed that she was tired of making love twice, but he so so wanted to make love to her again.
But he didn’t want to do this against her will.
“Tumhe khuch aur nahi chahiye?” Khushi asked him rubbing her eyes.
“Nahi… tum sojao…” Arnav turned the other side.
“It’s still your birthday and so you could make a wish…” Khushi hugged him from behind.
“You could have your khuch aur…” she bit his earlobe.

And with that, Arnav and Khushi made love to each other the third time.
“Happy Birthday…” Khushi hugged him.
“This was indeed the best birthday party ever! No music, food, snack or alcohol! Just you, me and our bed…” Arnav gave her a naughty smirk.
“Mhmm… now go to sleep…” Khushi pecked his lips.
“But I need a proper good night kiss…” Arnav whined.
Khushi firmly placed her lips over Arnav’s and let out a small giggle.
“I hope you enjoyed your khuch aur…”
“I sure did…” Arnav replied while hugging her.
Both fell asleep soundlessly in each other’s arms after all the love making.

***
Avoid the creepiness & the awkwardness
I just felt like writing this... hence I did...
Drop your comments below ;)

36 comments:

  1. Thank you soooooooo muchhhhhhhhhhh TouchOfArhi! I am so touched...it was beautiful and hottt! I am speechless..no one has done this for me before...I loved your surprise :) Its readers like you that inspire me to write and believe me your comment last time really stood out..thank you ever so much and love ya mwuahhh xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL... I love you too and of course your KHUCH AUR's and FF:I Want You! mwuaaah!!!

      - Ravneet <3

      Delete
  2. that was hottt and cute....beautifully written!
    I just loved it..
    and I loved their kuch aur sessions...they were actually very romantic!
    they made love thrice...WOW
    thanks for the pm...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm amyrocks from IF
    I forgot to mention in the above comment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the whole Kuch aur
    IF: Rashika

    ReplyDelete
  5. awwww that was soooo sweeet and adorable......also freaking hawwwt...loved it very much dear n thnx 4da pm....

    kitzdoll(IF)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hot n cute
    beautifully written
    drunkiiebabe

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow...
    Loved it....
    So Sweet & Hot...
    A big hug from me..
    -Sithu08

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow wonderful update
    hot one
    thanks for pm

    ~~Angel~~

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want some kuch aurs from arnav too!
    Damn he jus needs to ask!
    Lol. Very cute and steamy

    Monkeydog18

    ReplyDelete
  10. nice one
    loved it
    I 2 love I WANT YOU
    keep writing

    luvbarunsanaya6

    ReplyDelete
  11. Woo boy!!!! Hawtt dat was...;)

    arhifrvr(if)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing bday gift :P ;)

    mishti_17

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh dear today again much difficulty to open blog.......
    but finally it opened..........
    wow! super lovely os......
    i like nadia's i want you- kuch aur...........
    n today u used kuch aur very beautifully........loved it......
    best b'day gift n celebration.......;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow...this was something!!! Loved it!!!
    nazibah(I-F)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful & Hot OS!

    (tinsel)

    ReplyDelete
  16. This was sooooooo hot!! Kuch aur lessons...amazing! I loved it.
    Thanks for the PM :)
    NiraliVirika

    ReplyDelete
  17. u r a fab writer
    loved this OS
    i must say it must have been the best birthday gift for arnav
    so hot and cute at the same time

    arhi101

    ReplyDelete
  18. dt was H-O-T..:)
    *reallyhappy*

    ReplyDelete
  19. A bit awkward i'd say..........but dis was kuch aur..lol:P i'm jst kidding....it was good:)
    IF name:kiddy-kavya

    ReplyDelete
  20. yeh kuch jada hi kuch aur toh nahin ho gaya
    nah not really
    wow what a wish arnie
    she made him wear a coconut bra really thats so funny
    cheers for pm
    keep at it

    ReplyDelete
  21. Well done!
    -NishaSobti-

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow awesome and hot os thier kuch aur sessions were really hoy bet arnav loved his b-day gift.
    shyperson from IF

    ReplyDelete
  23. uffffff......dis was hot n awsum.....
    their kuch aur was damn gud....
    tanx 4 d pm...
    kamalapushpa-if

    ReplyDelete
  24. good one yaar loved it

    ReplyDelete
  25. Nice one. Enjoyed it.

    ~ fffan123 from IF ~

    ReplyDelete
  26. Aww that was hillarious!
    As if she made him wear a cocunt bra!
    LOL!!!
    Awesome loved it!
    :)
    Sonia246 IF

    ReplyDelete
  27. gosh...coconut bra..
    haha..
    that was simply beautiful...
    romantic...n cute..
    loved it..

    anumeha_rajat - IF......

    ReplyDelete
  28. Thanks for the PM. Very nice and cute.

    -desisweetheart9 from IF.

    ReplyDelete
  29. tht was simply brilliant one...
    loved it
    thanks for the pm
    rkapoor1382

    ReplyDelete
  30. that was such a cute OS...and i like what you named love making "Kuch Aur" :)

    <3 Barun <3

    -kalo_megh

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love <3