Saturday, August 18, 2012

ArHi FF: Unusual Bond... that brings them close Chapter 7

All beautiful readers... I have an announcement to make! My friend Mannat27 had given me a return surprise which was a chapter to her FF. I convinced her to continue it and I helped her make a Blog. I wish that you all visit her blog and leave your comments there as well. It is her first attempt to write so let's all boost Mannat27 just like she did for me. If you have a Blogger/Google/Twitter Account then please follow her Blog! View her blog and send a Buddy Request to Mannat27 to receive PMs to her ArHi FF: Curiosity of Love & Friendship... Please support her and for now I will only PM you my work and the concept of her FF and Chapter 1 to her FF. Here is the Synopsis

I want you all to support her and encourage her to write more and yes I convinced her to write and to make a blog. We spent hours over IF chatting and creating the Blog so please appreciate it! We all want new writers and people to bring out the talent in them!

So follow Mannat27's blog and comment there... Buddy her on IF and I'm not sure if she'll be only updating on her blog or both IF and her blog...

I hope to see your response for her FF :)

Enjoy the Chapter and give me your Feedback


Chapter 7



Please note I retain sole ownership of all the works of fiction on this blog so please do not reproduce or alter my work and claim it as your own.

“Khushi… are you sure?” Arnav asked.
“I am…” she replied and pulled him towards her.
“Not here…” Arnav backed off.
“Then where?” Khushi asked.
“I don’t know…”
“How about at your place… tonight?” Arnav pulled Khushi up.
“I don’t have a house…” Arnav replied looking down.
“So where do you live?”
Arnav looked down. He didn’t know what to say to her. What was he supposed to say… that he has no house and he sleeps on benches and right now he only has $50 on him?
Why would she ever want to be with him?
‘Wait… I haven’t even asked her out yet and we can’t have sex before I even ask her out! She’s not a prostitute or a girl who I’ve picked up from the bar. She’s more than a stranger and if we spend a night together then I’ll first ask her out…’ Arnav thought.
‘What a jerk… I asked him to spend a night with me… and this dooshbag didn’t even ask me out!’ Khushi thought.
As Khushi was going to walk out to the washroom to fix herself, Arnav held her hand and bent down on his knee.
“As much as you want to do it… I also want to do it, but before that I just want you to know that to me you are neither a prostitute, nor a girl who I’ve picked up from the bar, nor a stranger, and nor a piece of crap! Today I want to ask you to be my girlfriend and even though today I have nothing with me and out of all our fights I still want to be with you… so Miss Locket a.k.a. Chipkali… would you like to be my girlfriend?” Arnav looked at her with puppy dog eyes.
Khushi looked at him and bit her lips. “Of course I do Mr. Black Armaani a.k.a. Laad Governor…” she winked.
Arnav stood up and kissed her lips as she giggled between the kiss.
“Let me in at least…” Arnav bit her lip and she parted it with a moan.
Their tongues collided and danced in moments as they forgot where they were. Finally they let go of each other and Khushi asked him.
“So you don’t have a place to stay?” Khushi asked.
He nodded a simple no and she could tell that he was feeling embarrassed now.
“Hey… you don’t have to feel embarrassed from me… remember I’m not a stranger… I’m your girlfriend and you could share anything with me…” Khushi cupped his face.
Arnav hugged her tightly and she hugged him back to give him some comfort.
“You are living with me at my place…” Khushi hit his back playfully.
“What about your parents…” Arnav asked.
“I live alone…” she replied.
“Where are they?” he asked again.
“My dad’s in India…” she looked down.
“And your mom?”
“She’s dead!” and with that Khushi walked out leaving Arnav behind.
‘I shouldn’t have asked her too many questions. I should give her some time before we move to fast…’ Arnav thought.
“Khushi…” he followed her.
But she didn’t listen to him. She went to the other cabin and closed the door behind. Khushi began to type on her laptop while Arnav gave up on knocking the door. He also went back to his cabin but was stopped.
“You’ve been fired… have you forgotten?” Shyaam reminded him.
Arnav had no arguments over this topic. He was fired and he couldn’t deny the fact.
He simply walked out of the building with his luggage, giving a glance to Khushi through the glass walls and she too saw him but didn’t make a move to even stop him.
She really had a cold heart. Just because he had asked about her mother, she had reacted this way and didn’t care much that now they were dating.
Wait a minute. Were they even dating? Well looking at the situation and Khushi’s behaviour towards Arnav, it seemed as if they had already had a silent break up with neither of them confirming it.
Arnav didn’t even care to take a step towards Khushi’s cabin as he already knew that she was in a bitchy mood.
And neither did Khushi make a move to stop Arnav.
Arnav left without a word and walked down the cold streets of New York, while Khushi was sitting in her warm cabin and typing on her laptop.
‘I wonder if he’s eaten something or not… and it’s quite chilly out there and it’s getting late now… where might he be?’ Khushi wondered.
It was 8 O’ Clock and the clock was ticking.
Arnav was standing near the bridge thinking about how his life had become a circus.
“I abandoned my family for Lavanya, she deceived me, my own best friend betrayed me, I have no money, no place to stay, no family, no one to love, I asked out Khushi today and had some epic moments with her that couldn’t even last for another day or so, and now I’m all alone. I’ve got no one, and nothing… what’s the point of having this life?” Arnav looked down at the flowing water.
He looked up at the shining stars and looked back down…
Meanwhile Khushi was still thinking ‘He said he has no place to stay, no money and has no family here so what if… no no! He won’t! But I was going to do that too… oh shit! What if Arnav plans on doing something stupid… run Khushi run… before he does something to hurt himself!’ Khushi slammed her laptop close and shoved it in her bag.
Grabbing her coat and hat along with her bag, she ran out the building like a maniac trying to catch a train.
“Please please please please please please nothing should happen to Arnav!” Khushi spoke while running down the streets.
“Excuse me Miss… have you seen a man wearing a navy blue shirt and with a luggage? He looks like between age 25 and 26… have you seen him?” Khushi asked.
“Oh him… he was walking towards the bridge and had no idea where he was going… “ the lady replied back.
“Thank you Miss…” Khushi yelled while running towards the bridge.
‘God please make me reach there on time…’ Khushi prayed in her mind.
Arnav was standing on the edge of the bridge and before Khushi could call out for him, he had already jumped in the water.
‘It feels a bit cold down here, but it’s better than being left alone with no one to talk to…’ Arnav spoke to himself while sinking below the deep cold water.
Khushi was shocked to see the scene in front of her. She couldn’t wait for the police to come and save him, she had to go in.
She took off her coat and threw everything aside and jumped in the water.
She searched below and was losing hopes now. She couldn’t find him. At last losing her breath she came back up.
“Where is he!!!” Khushi placed her hand on her forehead.
“Girl come out of there… he’s already sunk too deep…” the lady urged her to come out.
But Khushi felt something deep down in her heart. Although they had a rough start but, for some reason she couldn’t let go of him that easily.

‘As much as you want to do it… I also want to do it, but before that I just want you to know that to me you are neither a prostitute, nor a girl who I’ve picked up from the bar, nor a stranger, and nor a piece of crap! Today I want to ask you to be my girlfriend and even though today I have nothing with me and out of all our fights I still want to be with you… so Miss Locket a.k.a. Chipkali… would you like to be my girlfriend?’

‘How dare you? How dare you touch her? How dare you give her lusty looks? You fuck’n pervert!’

‘I don’t want to have sex with you for God’s sake so please take that out of your mind!’

‘What do you mean ‘why do I care?’… he’s flirting with you, he touched you inappropriately, and he gives you dirty looks… and you’re asking why do I care… look Miss Locket… you gotta deal with him…’

‘I wasn’t raping you… I was loving you… I am loving you…’

Arnav’s words shouted in her mind… “I can’t let him die!” and with that Khushi dove back in the water.
She went deep down and she was having flashbacks of the moments they shared together. Whether they were good or bad, but those were the moments they shared, and after such a long time, she finally felt a pull towards someone other than Lavanya.
Diving below the water she remembered their first meeting of Arnav singing in the middle of the night, how they chose names for each other as Miss Locket and Mr. Black Armani, their fights, their new names Chipkali and Laad Governor, how they were nearly going to make love, and how Arnav had finally asked her out…
Before Khushi could think more, she finally saw his face. His eyes were closed and he was flowing motionless and had no idea what was going on.
Not wasting any more time, she pulled him towards her and pushed upwards.
Finally she reached a top, and saw that the lady had already called the police.
She looked over at Arnav, but he wasn’t moving at all. She tapped his cheek and in moments, the police pulled them out of the water.
They placed Arnav on the floor and they tried to make him breathe, but nothing was working. He wasn’t breathing at all.
He was lifeless and the police kept hold of Khushi.
Having no hope, they looked up at Khushi with a depressed expression and said “He’s no more…”
Hearing this made Khushi’s life come crashing down. She was in total shock; this was all because of her. She was the last hope Arnav had after all the problems, and even she hurt him.

I know I left a cliffhanger but that's the fun in it :P LOL leave your comments below and don't forget to comment and follow my friend Mannat27's blog :) Here's the Synopsis

58 comments:

  1. What did just happened?
    he died?you left us as a cliffhanger!
    I hope some miracle happen and he come back to khushi...
    Oh plz don't let him die..
    do continue soon...thanks for the pm...
    amyrocks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LMFAO... you have to wait a bit to read more :) And yes I left you all cliffhanging :P

      - Ravneet <3

      Delete
  2. OMG..Armav jumped!!! I understand his feelings of dispair and loneliness...so much empathy for him..

    Such intensity...can't wait to find out what happens next...

    dorindakate from IF

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhhhhhh....please don't kill Arnav. How will Khushi live without him?

    Great update! I am thoroughly shocked at the cliffhanger you left us!

    And thanks buddy, for all the encouragement! It means a lotttttttttttttttttttttttt! :)
    Thanks for all your support!

    Loads of love!
    Mannat :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problemo BUDDY!!! You're encouragement led me to continue my FF so off course I'll support you for your new FF <3

      - Ravneet <3

      Delete
  4. Omg omg you have to update fast.
    Omg Hope Arnav will be fine.
    Please continue soon
    Vishnudaughter

    ReplyDelete
  5. THANKS..BRILLAINT.......AMAZING......I HOPE NOTHING HAPPENS TO ARNAV......
    ~udaymanyata07

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow this was soo GOOD !! Waiting for the next part :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesomeeeee
    Update soon cant wait to read next chapter
    -happybrar-

    ReplyDelete
  8. awesome update

    My heart broke for Arnav, he has nothing to live for so he jumped of the bridge.

    Khushi realises a little to late what Arnav may do.

    ReplyDelete
  9. awesome update hope nothing happens to arnav
    drunkiiebabe

    ReplyDelete
  10. noooooooo please don't do that
    cant wait for next part
    continue soon

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely update...
    What happened to Arnav?
    Thanks for the PM...
    -Sithu08

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You gotta wait and read more :) *Wink* *Wink*

      - Ravneet <3

      Delete
  12. awesome update
    very well written
    thanks for pm
    continue soon

    ReplyDelete
  13. please dont kill my Black Armani.... :( :(
    awesome update...
    -goldengirl.0123

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL... I'll think about it ;) *Wink* *Wink* :P

      - Ravneet <3

      Delete
  14. poor arnie.don't make him die

    rukuswasthika(if)

    ReplyDelete
  15. hy pls update 'its all about us' pls..pls

    ReplyDelete
  16. wat d hell just happnd??
    arnav died?? i dont believe it...
    am sure dr s smetin ookin up in at brain of urs...hehe ;)
    i hope nthn happns to him....
    tanx 4 d pm...
    update soon....
    kamalapushpa-if

    ReplyDelete
  17. amazing update
    but a cliffhanger
    But I know Arnav is safe else how will the unusual bond bring them close???

    luvbarunsanaya6

    ReplyDelete
  18. what the???
    z arnav dead?? i don't think soooo!
    plz update sooooon!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. OMG!!! Arnav jumped. He must be feeling so much loneliness and despair. Poor Arnav and Khushi.
    Hope some miracle happens and he is alright.

    ReplyDelete
  20. awesome update, thanks for the pm
    (samia19, I-F)

    ReplyDelete
  21. What he's dead but he can't be omg this is such a cliff hanger..maybe it's not Arnav awesome update..

    -Ksg_Luv

    ReplyDelete
  22. ohk... wait... what????????????]
    arnav dead??? :O

    arhifrvr

    ReplyDelete
  23. what just happened..??
    can't just register on my mind..
    you have just kept us hanging..!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Awesome update dear
    loved it
    hopefully nothing happens to arnav
    continue soon
    thanx for the pm

    arhi101

    ReplyDelete
  25. What?!? He died?? No No please don't do that. He shouldn't die..pleaseeeeee...
    Nice update btw!
    NiraliVirika

    ReplyDelete
  26. omg!!!
    hell...
    well..he wont die..:P
    dis z gonna bring dem closer,,
    trust me..

    update sooooooooooooooon n do pm me..thnxxxxxxxxxxx..
    *reallyhappy*

    ReplyDelete
  27. What the!! Arnav jumped! No wait he Actually DIED?! Plz update this soon!! Miracle needed more than anything here :)
    Nice update though left me curious and wanting more! :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. i am anxious and expecting a miracle here
    i want arnav to come back ----
    that was emo update
    devishree IF

    ReplyDelete
  29. wow! superb update...
    loved it...
    so arnav made her gf....n unconsciously they r in love...
    y arnav tried to commit suicide??????????
    khushi nw totally lost as police said he is no more....
    but i know khushi's love will back his life........
    plzz plzz plzz dear update soon....plzz can't wait......
    - Akorshi -

    ReplyDelete
  30. hy are u serious ...arnav dead?? :O
    i hav hope dat he will nt die....khushi's love will make him alive
    anyhoo great update :)

    ARKUSHLOVE

    ReplyDelete
  31. OMG poor Arnav !! Hope he is fine man !! Awesome update
    Thanks for the PM 4m Laxshalovearshi

    ReplyDelete
  32. tht was simply fantastic...
    he cant die no way
    continue soon
    rkapoor1382

    ReplyDelete
  33. OMG plz plz plz update it soon dear...
    Awesome update

    ReplyDelete
  34. Great update aww poor arnab noo hope he didnt die he cant leave kushi continur soon thanks for the pm.
    Shyperson IF

    ReplyDelete
  35. OMG NO PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

    i want a miracle a kiss or something to bring him to life plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz


    i wana crrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry

    itz beautiful dear thanks a lot

    cheval

    ReplyDelete
  36. nice updt
    love it
    fell sad for arshi
    thanks for pm

    ReplyDelete
  37. continue soon
    summaiyasayed

    ReplyDelete
  38. Don't break my heart
    what an awesome update
    loved it
    BarunForever

    ReplyDelete
  39. what the.....i knw u r just joking...right na...


    momai14

    ReplyDelete
  40. He cant die.. :((

    mishti_17

    ReplyDelete
  41. hope he didn't die keep up the great work thanks for pm!

    ReplyDelete
  42. OMG!!!that was very interesting..
    i know he can't b dead...still can't wait to read !!

    sruthirishi

    ReplyDelete
  43. nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo dont tell me arnie is dead thats horrible
    finally got to read the whole thing till now
    man i hope he isnt dead that would be horrible

    ReplyDelete
  44. gosh.......u left it at the cliffhanger..
    he died...no he cant...
    cont. super soon..

    anumeha_rajat - IF..

    ReplyDelete
  45. hey, how can he die.
    the story has not yet started properly.
    it is not possible.
    he have to lead a loving and caring long futujre with kushi.
    waiting for the next update

    ReplyDelete
  46. nice update.
    i hope some miracle happens....

    plz update nxt part soon..


    thanks 4 d pm

    ReplyDelete
  47. omg i hope he's not dead.....

    ReplyDelete
  48. Thanks for the PM. Intense update. Hope Arnav is okay.

    -desisweetheart9 from IF.

    ReplyDelete
  49. nooooooooooooo....he cannot die....oh man awsuuuuum update dear n thnx 4da pm...please update soon as i cannot wait to find out what happens..........

    kitzdoll(IF)

    ReplyDelete
  50. Please continue soon....! HE CANNOT DIE D:

    ReplyDelete
  51. What the...!! Arnav died ???
    Noway....

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love <3