Tuesday, August 7, 2012

ArHi FF: Unusual Bond... that brings them close Chapter 6

Hello all... this is my last update before leaving for US... I will be back on Sunday and for now I have updated 2 of my works...
Scroll down for SS: It's All About Us Part 5

Enjoy this chapter and give me lovely comments :)

Chapter 6



Please note I retain sole ownership of all the works of fiction on this blog so please do not reproduce or alter my work and claim it as your own. 

Mature Content ahead... 13+

It was now morning. Arnav and Khushi were still asleep and Khushi was cuddled up to Arnav. He too had his arm wrapped around Khushi and was enjoying the feeling of having someone in their arms.
Soon enough Khushi began to move and was cuddling up more to Arnav but Arnav woke up.
‘First she fights with me and then cuddles up to me? Paagal… I don’t even know why the hell am I stuck with her here… but she looks cute… what the! How the hell is she cute? She’s a Chipkali… she’s not cute! Why am I behaving so stupid in the morning? Uggh… this girl’s gonna drive me crazy!’ Arnav sighed.
“Chipkali…” Arnav tapped her shoulder.
“Let me sleep you Laad Governor!” Khushi hugged Arnav.
“Get up… it’s morning!” Arnav tried to push her.
“Laad Governor… wait Laad Governor…” Khushi looked up to see Arnav’s face.
“What the! How the hell are you here… did we have sex?” Khushi looked down to see if she was wearing her clothes.
“Oh thank God!” Khushi sighed.
“Calm down… we were just sleeping and no… we didn’t have sex… I wouldn’t want to lose my virginity to a Chipkali…” Arnav got up towards the door.
He knocked on the door to get someone to open the door and luckily Shyaam had come. He opened the door and was shocked to see Arnav and Khushi in the same room together and that too for an entire night.
He looked at Khushi from top to bottom, only to see her hair ruffled due to sleeping on Arnav’s shoulder and luckily her clothes were not ripped.
“Miss Gupta… may I have a word with you…” Shyaam practically pushed Arnav aside.
“Yes Shyaam… I’ll come in your cabin…” Khushi looked down.
Arnav was glaring at Khushi who was making her way out without looking back at Arnav.
She entered Shyaam’s cabin not knowing Arnav was following her.
He stood behind there trying to listen to the entire conversation.
“What the fuck Khushi! I asked you for 1 night… only 1 night! And you go off with that Arnav! You slept with him? You little bitch!” Shyaam grabbed hold of Khushi’s hair.
“Ahhhh… we didn’t sleep together… I swear…” Khushi screamed in pain.
That was it for Arnav… he couldn’t stand it anymore. He had to go in there and bust that pervert’s face!
“Leave her!” Arnav yelled.
But Shyaam did not leave her. Instead… he tortured her more.
“Ahhh… leave me…” Khushi tried to push him.
“Did you not hear her? She said to leave her!” Arnav boiled in anger.
He approached Shyaam and pushed him off her. “Don’t forget Raizada… you’re working under me… both of you are…” Shyaam laughed.
Arnav bent down and boxed his face. Shyaam too did the same and blood oozed out of Arnav’s lip. But he didn’t give a damn.
He continued to beat up Shyaam… “How dare you? How dare you touch her? How dare you give her lusty looks? You fuck’n pervert!”
Arnav felt a hand on his shoulder. “Leave him Arnav… just leave him…” Khushi said softly.
“No! How dare he!” Arnav continued smacking his face.
“Are you going to kill him?” Khushi used both her hands to pull Arnav off Shyaam.
Finally she managed to control Arnav. “Hey… shhh calm down…” Khushi tried to console Arnav.
“You got the sexiest piece on you man! She was supposed to be mine but you booked her already…” Shyaam gave an evil laugh.
“Screw you!” Arnav spit at him and held Khushi’s wrist and brought her to his cabin.
“Why the fuck did you go in his cabin alone?” Arnav pinned Khushi on the wall.
“Arnav you’re hurting me…” Khushi whispered.
She knew that he was angry right now and didn’t know what he was doing so she didn’t say much.
He let go of her and turned around. Khushi was facing his back.
She held on his shoulder and turned him around to face her. “What’s wrong?” she asked.
And before he could answer, Khushi cupped his face in her hands. “Oh my God! You’re bleeding… your lip… it’s bleeding…” Khushi was worried.
She rubbed her thumb on his lip and stared at it while Arnav was admiring her face.
‘She looks so cute but inside her is the devil which she masks for everyone…’ Arnav thought.
She came near him and her lips were inches away from his. Thinking that she too wanted to kiss him, Arnav neared her as well.
He kind off resisted it but seeing her so close, he couldn’t lose this chance. He sealed his lips with hers and cupped her face bringing it more closer.
Khushi tried to push him off but his grip on her was so tight that she had to give up. She didn’t let him in though but he pushed her against the wall and kissed her hungrily.
He pushed in his tongue through her mouth and Khushi was still trying to push him off.
Now he was ripping of her shirt and was placing kisses down her jawline. He went down his cleavage and cupped her breasts.
Khushi closed her eyes in pleasure but as soon as she closed them… she visualized something terrifying.
Arnav had successfully unbuttoned her shirt and she was now in her bra. He moved upwards, still not parting his lips from her skin. He kissed her all the way up back to her lips. Again he smashed his lips on hers and held her arms wide spread. He kissed her neck and her arms.
Arnav was going wild now. After his break up with Lavanya… he needed someone. All of a sudden Khushi opened her eyes in shock. She looked down to see Arnav kissing her neck hungrily.
Again she tried pushing him off… but no use. She decided to hit his most precious place.
She bent her knee and “Awww!” Arnav let go of Khushi and bent down on the floor in pain.
“What the fuck! You fuck’n despo! You were there trying to save me from Shyaam but at least he didn’t go this extinct as much as you did! I thought you were different… but all men are the same! Look… I don’t know why the fuck you are here but let’s just get one thing straight! I am not a whore and neither I’m a prostitute! Just because I live alone does not mean that I’m a fuk’n girl who sleeps with numerous guys! You need a chick to sleep with… then go down the bar and grab any girl. She might as well console you for free!” Khushi yelled at him and shut the door behind before leaving.
Arnav was still on the floor thinking of what just happened between them. “Wholly fuck! I am wild… I’ve never went to this extinct with Lavanya… but whatever…” Arnav said out loud.
‘Is she my attraction? Or do I love her?’ Arnav questioned himself.
Arnav stood up and made his way to Khushi’s cabin.
She was standing there and he could see her anger on her face. He went towards her and she saw him.
“Stop right there!” She yelled.
“What the!” Arnav jerked back.
“Just get lost! I don’t want to ever see your face again… you understand me!” Khushi turned her back on him.
“Listen you little bitch! Today… I lost my job because of you! Ok! If you didn’t take precaution from your stupid perverted boss… then today you would have not been nearly raped by him…” Arnav pinned her against the wall.
“Well I should have taken more precaution from you… as I was going to be nearly raped by you as well! There’s no difference in you and Shyaam…” Khushi looked into his eyes.
“If I’m like Shyaam… then I would have done this while nearly raping you…”  Arnav grabbed hold of her hair.
“Ahhh… what are you doing Arnav… Ahhh… let me go!” Khushi yelped in pain.
“See… so how am I Shyaam? I did this to you while I was nearly raping you…” Arnav kissed her jawline. He trailed soft feathery kisses down her neck and finally went back up to seal his lips with hers.
“I wasn’t raping you… I was loving you… I am loving you…”
He again kissed her hungrily and this time Khushi was smiling a bit. Arnav thought she was probably enjoying it but he didn’t realize that this was an evil smile.
Khushi bent her knee again and hit him where she hit him before…
“Awww” Arnav fell on the floor again in pain.
“That’s what I did…” Khushi giggled.
She neared him and went on top of him.
“Next time… don’t teach me the difference between loving and raping… I am smart enough to know the difference…” Khushi smiled as she firmly placed her lips on his.
Arnav now rolled her back on the floor. “So… you playing games aayyee?” Arnav asked.
“mhmhm” she moaned as Arnav kissed her neck.
“You’ll get a punishment now… for hurting me twice…” Arnav bit her neck.
“Ssss…” Khushi hissed.
He licked and sucked her neck where he bit her.
And Khushi moaned in pleasure, but as soon as she closed her eyes… she again saw the same terrifying scene.
She gradually stopped responding while Arnav was enjoying kissing her. He soon realized that Khushi stopped moaning… which meant that she stopped responding.
He backed off a bit and could see the terrifying look on her face. He cupped her face and made her look at him.
“What’s wrong? Am I going too further?” Arnav asked in concern.
Khushi didn’t answer. “Khushi…” Arnav tapped her face.
He believed that she was not in the state of talking right now. He simply began to button up her shirt and stood up to leave. But she held his wrist.
“Don’t go Arnav…” Khushi sighed.
“But I have too…” Arnav whispered back.
“I want you…” Khushi closed her eyes.
“No Khushi… you don’t…” Arnav clenched his jaw.
“I want you all to me…” Khushi pleaded him.

How was it? A bit cheesy? Whatever... I write for myself so chill :) Scroll down for SS: It's All About Us Part 5... do comment... this is my last update before I leave... so leave all your lovely comments <3

- Ravneet <3

5 comments:

  1. Hot update... Didnt see that coming :p

    -Ritu <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL... yup... I felt like writing something guttery... I thought of doing an OS but then I was like I'll just do this chapter :)

      - Ravneet <3

      Delete
  2. Nice chapter,
    do continue with this soon :P
    -Maya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you... I might update tmrw for this FF as well :)

      - Ravneet <3

      Delete
  3. Awesome update
    BarunForever

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love <3