Saturday, August 25, 2012

For All Readers... Important Note!

Ok so I'm kind of upset that I PM over a 400 people and then I only get not even 50 comments... this is quite sad for me because I spend my time PM-ing everyone and then I get 1000 views a day but only -50 comments? This is quite shocking...

Hence I have decided not to PM people anymore with my FFs as I feel that most of you are probably either annoyed with my work or you just read it and are too lazy to comment on it.

I'm very upset and not in the mood of updating at all and I've got some personal problems so I won't be updating in a while. I will not be PM-ing anyone as I find it as a waste because I don't even get proper comments.

My school is also starting in September, hence there will be slow updates, but like I said I am having some personal problems right now and my mood is ticked off since I'm PM-ing over 400 people and not even getting 50 comments.

You want to continue reading my work, bookmark my Blog and view it everyday hoping for an update, but don't expect PMs.

And feel free to not read my work or comment, delete me off your buddy list... but seriously I am pissed! And today I am behaving like a complete Bitch... so swear as much as you want in your minds...

Sorry guys for all who are waiting for my updates... but I will not be updating in a while so please co-operate and I swear if you are reading this note then for God's sake at least now comment!

Again... I'm in a bitchy mood and yes I could be a bitch at times and currently I am a bitch so mind it...

-Peace!

30 comments:

  1. I want a PM please

    I always do comment
    check out yourself
    if it is so difficult then I will bookmark it

    luvbarunsanaya6
    IF

    ReplyDelete
  2. me too comment on ur work i love unusual bond i follow that and ur os
    ok i will bookmark ur page
    devishree
    {IF}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey for others why should we get punished?? Do a little homework and make a list of those who comment and PM only them...and that you said of not updating due to personal problems...well dear thats ok you know...take your time and update as and when possible...so chill... :)

    -smdosi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please PM me, my IF id is lazylad8.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your work but sometimes I am not able to comment because when I publish it an error comes up because I read your FF on my phone when I'm in bed.... good bedtime story lol... and I hope and pray that your personal problems are solved quickly so you can be happy again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. dear plzz don't be sad......
    i really love ur stories...plzz
    don't stop writing.......
    those who comment plz don't make them suffer...i regularly comment on ur FF....
    stop pm to those people who don't comment n delete them frm ur buddy list...
    but plz for god sake of regular reader n commentor don't stop writing n pming......
    its really annoyed whn u pm don't get comment...n plzz don't get so angry..it will wrinkle on ur beautiful face...nw plz smile :D
    n plz pm me n ur regular commentor who regularly read n comment n write fr them ok....

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh dear dont blame you for being so bitchy i guess
    its okay if you cant pm us but dont stop your ffs pls
    continue with them and will bookmark your blog and check out for updates
    cheers for pm

    ReplyDelete
  8. i like reading your FF's and wil continue to do so and also comment!but i hope you continue with the pm.:)

    damonzlady

    ReplyDelete
  9. i always eagerly wait for ur pm in IF.......pavi1

    ReplyDelete
  10. plz dn't stop this dear......... plz continue

    ReplyDelete
  11. I want a pm plzz
    I'm amyrocks from IF...I always leave a comment and I love your FF's
    and I want to read them....
    Plzzz continue writing...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey buddy!

    First of all, I love your work and I always do comment back to you, even if I am unable to do so on your blog since a past few days.

    Secondly, you write for yourself, for your love for Arhi. If you don't want to pm anyone, it's completely fine. Your readers will surely stalk your blog or you for your updates. (Count me in that!)

    Thirdly, I know you will always write, no matter who reads and who don't.

    Fourthly, it's fine you can't update due to personal reasons for a while. We all will wait for you to get everything sorted out.

    And lastly, we love you Ravneet and your fabulous work. I will be waiting for your updates whenever you are able to get them to us.

    ~Mannat27 <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. Honey don't out yourself down, your writing is beautiful, I am from Scotland and am a MASSIVE fan of your work. Just pm the people who comment, Blaming yourself is bad because you deserve A LOT of praises for your writing. PLEASE COME BACK. I LOVE YOUR WORK...

    ReplyDelete
  14. hey Ravs

    Dont stop your amazing work, come back....... im waiting for ur PM'S lol XP!!!!
    -nidhers ♥u :P

    ReplyDelete
  15. please son't stope sending us your pm and stope writing we love your.......you have amazzing talent..,,don;t stop writing becuase some please don't appriciate you hard work.twie some of us who love to read your work........
    ~udaymanyata07

    ReplyDelete
  16. Plz dont stop
    I always comment plz pm me
    Plz dont stop writing i love u work

    ReplyDelete
  17. hey i understand its really frustratin wen u dnt get comments 4 ur work aft sendin pms....
    dnt blame urself 4 anytin...ur a fabulous writer....
    dont stop witin ur ffs.....dr r ppl who love ur work n r happy to read it.....
    if u do pm....pm me also....i do reply to all ur updates...
    kamalapushpa-if

    ReplyDelete
  18. Dearest Ravneet,

    I do apologize for occasionally reading and NOT leaving a comment...I understand your frustration...I feel badly that you feel badly and it is all understandable...Please accept my apology...and I promise NEVER to do it again.

    Thank you for all the pms and for sharing your beautiful works with all of us...You truly have skill, talent and imagination...If I don't hear from you again I will understand and continue to troll your blog for more of your work...Anxiously but patiently waiting for you to have time to post...


    dorindakate from IF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't worry... I'll get back to writing when my personal problems get solved... I'll come back with a blast but I'm not sure if I'll be sending PMs...

      - Ravneet <3

      Delete
  19. Thanks fOr the PMs. It's appreciated but honestly, I only follow one of your FFs. So all the other PMs get deleted. Hope you continue to write and pm but if not, it's our loss.

    Good luck with studies

    Lilauk

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love your work its amazing plzz dont stop pm me I always comment plzz dont stop updating your ffs they are awesome
    shyperson from IF

    ReplyDelete
  21. please continue to write and m as I always follow your writing and comment on it...

    ~~Angel~~

    ReplyDelete
  22. hey don't stop pming and updating. i love your work. i know it is frustrating to send pm and then not expect any comment. it is not frustrating it is infact humiliating. but please update. for i wait for your update as you write really well. and please pm me. i may comment a little late as i always don't get time instantly to log in through my laptop but i do make a point to comment. i comment as anonymously but i comment. please pm me when you update next.
    arushi05

    ReplyDelete
  23. I LOVE ALL OF YOUR WORKS...Plz don't stop writing...
    I always comment..Plz PM me...
    Keep writing...

    ReplyDelete
  24. I LOVE UR STUFF !!!!
    Plz continue sending PM's I Always check them and comment !! :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Yaar, i too comment...........it'll be unfair if u stop PMs........don't do this, we do appreciate ur work........and d personal probs, they'll pass, don't worry, it happens at times:)
    IF name: kiddy-kavya

    ReplyDelete
  26. Pls don't worry, people still read your work and appreciate your work.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Please dear don't spoil ur mood for those who don't care...

    But I'm sure many will come up n read ur work...

    do keep sending pm plz as it is easy to be aware of the updates..

    anumeha_rajat - IF

    ReplyDelete
  28. I hope everything gets better for you. Love your work.

    -desisweetheart9 from IF.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love <3