Sunday, August 19, 2012

ArHi FF: Unusual Bond...that brings them close Chapter 8

I was supposed to update for my SS: It's All About Us,
but since I left you all a cliffhanger...
I couldn't resist without posting this...


Made another Blog: Everlasting Dreams

Chapter 8



Please note I retain sole ownership of all the works of fiction on this blog so please do not reproduce or alter my work and claim it as your own.

“No… this can’t be true! He’s alive!” Khushi yelled.
She pushed everyone aside and knelt down on her knee. She held Arnav’s head and placed it on her lap.
“Arnav! Hey Mr. Black Armani! Laad Governor! You gotta get up! You’re not alone! I’m with you… I promise! Get up!” Khushi tapped his face.
“Arnav please get up… I’m sorry for everything… please…” Khushi begged him.
But Arnav was just not listening to her. He lying there on the floor peacefully only with Khushi yelling. The entire crowd was surrounding them both. But he was unaware of it.
“Why are you all standing here? Call the God damn ambulance!” Khushi screamed at them.
Before thinking twice, Khushi placed her mouth on Arnav’s. She breathed in him once, twice, and thrice.
“Get up Laad Governor!” Khushi cried.
She remembered her words that she had said to him…

‘Just get lost! I don’t want to ever see your face again… you understand me!’

“No Arnav! I take my words back… I want to see your face every morning when I wake up and I want to sleep after seeing your face. Please Arnav… please come back… you can’t do this to me… I…” Khushi took a pause realizing what she was going to say.
“Arnav… please just listen to me for the last time…” Khushi cried.
She felt a hand on her shoulder and looked up, “He’s no more… let him go…” the police officer pulled her back a bit.
“No! He’s alive! He could hear me!” and with that Khushi firmly placed her lips with Arnav’s.
She kissed him with all her emotions which she had hidden for years. This kiss was not a hungry or wild kiss. This kiss was a soft and painful kiss. Not physical pain, but emotionally painful.
This was probably their last kiss and so Khushi wanted to cherish it. She wanted to capture this moment… hence she bit his lip.
Her tongue went inside his mouth to play with his only to feel that his tongue was actually dancing with hers.
Arnav threw out the ocean water from his inside. And Khushi rubbed his back. She had done this before on the plane, but this time, he would have lost his life.
Without letting Arnav say anything, Khushi hugged him tightly as if she was hugging him after years.
“Don’t you ever do that again!” she pulled away and hit his chest with both her hands.
“Do you know how scared I got!” she continued hitting him.
“If I’m angry at you, you have to woo me… not jump off the bridge!” Khushi hit him again with tears rolling down her cheeks.
“Khushi I’m…” Khushi cut off Arnav before he could say anything further.
“What Khushi! I’m not happy! Why did you leave me?” Khushi pulled him up.
Both of them were standing with the crowd still around them. Khushi had totally forgotten that they were still in public and she kept yelling at Arnav as if she were his wife.
“I was so scared… you almost took my breath away!” she pushed him.
“Why do you care? How does it matter to you?” Arnav asked.
“Of course I care! Of course it matters to me because I… because you’re my boyfriend!” Khushi smacked her lips on Arnav’s.
He too did not miss out on responding back. He kissed her hungrily and with full passion. She wrapped her arms around his neck pulling him closer and closer till there was no space left between them. She even stepped on his feet to bring him more closer. And he just simply held on to her waist to give her some support.
His grip on her waist tightened as she bit his lip again for the third time. “Khushi! It hurts and this was the third time!” Arnav spoke between kisses.
“This is your punishment for even thinking about leaving me ever again!” Khushi bit his lip again.
And before Arnav could take revenge from her, the entire crowd said “Awe…” and clapped their hands.
Some even had tears of joy in their eyes, and Khushi also became teary again. She looked back up at Arnav with her wet eyes and he wiped away the tears. But in no time she crashed in his embrace again, only leaving him with a small smile playing at his lips.
She didn’t notice that he was finding her cute at this moment, but only until she heard a chuckle from him.
“Why are you laughing after making me cry so much? Look… I’m getting dark circles because of crying for you…” Khushi laughed between her sobs.
“Awe… my girlfriend was upset that her boyfriend died…” and right then Arnav felt a tight slap on his cheek.
But he liked this slap. This slap was different compared to the ones he ever got from his mother, father or sister. This slap was not for making a mistake, this slap was for trying to pull away from the person he loved.
Wait… loved? Yes… Arnav Singh Raizada had fallen in love with this girl within probably a week of their meeting.
Khushi had just simply stolen his heart, but there was another side of her… which he hadn’t met yet. She had never talked about her past much, nor her father or mother, she had never been open to Arnav.
Well of course she hadn’t… he hadn’t also mentioned anything about his past. And it had only been a day since they were actually going out, so it was pretty obvious that he wouldn’t expect them to be too broad about their personal lives.
But now they were dating, and now it was time that the truths would come out. But will Khushi ever share her past with Arnav? A past which she hadn’t shared with her best friend Lavanya… so how would she share it with her boyfriend Arnav?
“Ouch…” he felt his cheek and moved his jaw a bit since his cheek got a bit stiff after the tight slap he received from his girlfriend.
“It should hurt! Just the way you hurt me by jumping from that bridge!” Khushi again pushed him along with hugging him again.
“Khushi stop crying… it’s ok… I’m right here…” he smiled.
“I know you are… if I hadn’t found you on time then you would have… Arnav why are you such a dooshbag?” Khushi hit his chest with her fist while resting her head on the left side of his chest, listening to his heartbeat.
She quickly changed sides and placed her hand on his heart. It was beating hard and she could sense that the counts were abnormal.
Of course they were abnormal… when she was around, they were always abnormal… they always beat fast.
The blood in his veins was flowing fast, and his pulse rate was high.
“Thank God this is still beating…” Khushi kissed the left side of his chest.
She realized that he was shivering due to the cold weather, and of course he had left his coat somewhere in the office.
She walked towards her belongings which were scattered near the bridge. She picked up the coat and placed it over Arnav’s shoulder, giving him some warmth.
Arnav  gave her a look, asking her “What about you?” and she simply pulled out her hat and her scarf. She picked up all their stuff, and Arnav was amused to see her lifting up all the stuff by herself. He let out a small laugh seeing her struggle to lift up his luggage but just folded his arms to continue seeing this scene.
Khushi walked up to Arnav and placed the ear muffs over his ears and placed a kiss on his red nose. “Don’t laugh… here hold on to this!” Khushi hit him playfully.
Arnav didn’t know how many times she had hit him, but he was enjoying her care for him. She had shown him more affection than his Di or mother had ever shown. His father had never shown any love towards him, and his mother made the attempt to, but it was always his Di who would motivate him and pamper him with all her love. But this love was different than the love he had ever received before.
“Yes Ma’am…”Arnav saluted her.
“Let’s go home…” she held on to his arm and walked her way back home with Arnav.
They reached Khushi’s house and she pulled out the keys to unlock the door. As she pushed through, she let Arnav walk in first. She closed the door behind and locked it up.
Khushi placed everything on the floor and before Arnav could walk up until the living room, Khushi’s teasings had already begun.
“Rudolf the red nose Reindeer… had a little shiny nose…” before she could continue Arnav lifted her off her feet and dumped her on the sofa.
“Don’t play games with me Miss Locket…” Arnav smirked.
“Why not?” Khushi wrapped her arms around his neck.
“Treat me as a game… I teach you how to play it…” Arnav winked.
“Why not… I’d love to play with this game…” Khushi played along.
As Arnav was about to near her, to share a passionate kiss with her… “Ahh- chuuuh!” Arnav sneazed.
And there Khushi burst into laughter. “Ahh- chuuuh!” she sneazed.
“Karma is really a bitch isn’t it?” Arnav laughed.
“It sure is…” Khushi got off the sofa.
She went near the fireplace and turned it on. “I will go change and give you some warm clothes before you get sick…” she replied.
Arnav neared the fireplace and sat down rubbing his hands to get some warmth.
Khushi came out with her winter night suit holding sweatpants and a sweater for Arnav. Her hair was open and still a bit wet. She passed the sweatpants and sweater over to Arnav with a towel.
“Dry your hair first and then wear these…” she led him to the washroom.
“I’m not wearing your clothes… I have my own!” Arnav said while opening his luggage.
Yes he did have his own clothes, but they all needed to be washed. He looked up at Khushi, embarrassed, and she just gave him a ‘what now’ smile.
He smiled back at her while closing the door behind with the clothes she had given him.
“Paagal…” he muttered while closing the door.
“Khudoos” she muttered while walking to the kitchen to make some hot chocolate for both of them.

I was supposed to update for my SS but...
I felt bad,
I left you all a cliffhanger for this FF last time,
so I updated this time!
Now don't expect an update for this FF so soon,
because I have others pending and I want to be fair!
Aren't I so nice to send nearly 400 PMs and only to get barely 50 comments?
It's clearly not fair that I spend my time PM-ing you all and
what do I get in return?
I stayed up until 2am last night, writing this Chapter and I wish to see at least some response!
I'm not such a bad writer... am I?

Please note that I will not be updating tmrw because I need a break from all this writing!
I have written Part 6 for my SS: It's All About Us...
but I will post it on Tuesday...

54 comments:

  1. Yay..
    Arnav survived
    Khushi is behaving like a wife to him
    That was so sweet
    Thanks for the PM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loveddddddddddd itttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Arnav and Khushi really make a great pair.
    Thanks for saving our dear Arnav! He owes his life to you now *wink*
    And I love all your FFs yaar!
    If it makes you feel any better, I'll happily put as many comments as I can on each of your updates. Lol!
    Great update though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. He survived!
    Her care is so cute *-*
    Thanks to pm me ;)
    (farista12 - IF )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg yay Arnav is alive.
    Loooooooooove it
    This is soo awesomeeeeee
    Please continue soon
    Thanks sooo much for pm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am vishnudaughter. I forgot to mention on my comments.

      Delete
  5. Thanks for the pm...

    So relieved that Arnav survived his dip in the river...Khushi, Khushi, don't beat the poor guy up!!! Hug him tight and rub his back girl...

    Patiently waiting till you have time to do your updates...

    dorindakate from IF

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh thank god he survived man
    But then had he died then this ff would be over right
    Man didn't know a kiss can bring you back to life in not just fairytails
    Man these two are weird at times
    Hope they will be okay now
    Thanks for putting us out of our misery
    Chavvi16

    ReplyDelete
  7. amazing update!! arnav s alive... loved how khushi poured all d emotions out on him...
    -frenzyy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww this was too sweet!!!! Awesome upd!
    -Ksg_luv

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks.....fantastic........
    ~udaymanyata07

    ReplyDelete
  10. awesome update
    very well written
    thanks for pm

    ~~Angel~~

    ReplyDelete
  11. That was a great Update!! Great work and I love where the story is going <3

    Saavan_lover from IF :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. awesome update
    loved it
    arnav alright
    n loved khushi
    thanks for the pm
    drunkiiebabe

    ReplyDelete
  13. great update !!
    loved it ^_^
    ---ArHian---

    ReplyDelete
  14. fabulous update
    samia19, IF

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  16. loved it soo much
    thank god arnav didnt die
    well he couldnt leave khushi soo ;)
    awesome update
    update soon!:)
    Sonia246 IF

    ReplyDelete
  17. fabulous update... thank god arnav is alive..

    -goldengirl.0123 (IF)

    ReplyDelete
  18. glad Arnav is alive, awesome update glad they are together!

    ReplyDelete
  19. that was too cute
    thank god he survived
    loved how khushi was hitting him and then kissed him in fron of everyone
    awwww his sneeze was so adorable
    lovely update dear
    thanx for the pm

    arhi101

    ReplyDelete
  20. thank god he survived.love your update

    ReplyDelete
  21. oh thank God she pulled him out

    so cute their fight

    ReplyDelete
  22. Awww I loved it !! ^_^
    I just recently started reading ur stuff and u truly are an amazing writer for ur age .... Love it !! <3
    Will be waiting :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Awesomeeeee update
    Loved it!!!!
    -happybrar-

    ReplyDelete
  24. Dear thxx a lott fr the update........
    i was egarly waiting...
    awesome update as always....
    love the way khushi treate arnav...
    so loving couple...
    arnav nw is in love wid her...
    tht he confess to him....
    the way they sneeze really..bad karma ..lol...
    waiting fr next part..........
    EID MUBARAK to u..as today is EID in my country celebrating.......

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thankfod arnav survived! Well I did expect that :P anyways it was a really cute update and plz update the next part soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thank God Arnav Survived. Really cute update. Loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Nice update.. Thank god Arnav is safe.. :))

    mishti_17

    ReplyDelete
  28. the update was too good. loved reading it
    i will catch up with the rest of the chapters. this story surely looks great. please pm me when you update next

    ReplyDelete
  29. i love u.. .. keeping arnav safe andsharing a facinate kiss

    ReplyDelete
  30. Such a cute update yaar !! ArHI is sooo sweet !! Awesome update !!
    4m Laxshalovearshi IndiaForum

    ReplyDelete
  31. nice updt

    luv it

    thanks for pm

    ReplyDelete
  32. awesome update.


    thanks 4 d pm

    ReplyDelete
  33. hey thank u dear u dint do anything to him
    that was lovely
    IF-devishree

    ReplyDelete
  34. Thank God Arnav is alive! They are just soooooooo cute!!!
    And thanks for the PM.
    NiraliVirika

    ReplyDelete
  35. Loved it
    BarunForever

    ReplyDelete
  36. awwww......they r soo cute!n Yay he survived!!!

    ReplyDelete
  37. had a klutzy moment dere n forgot 2 leave mah name.... thnx fo d pm!
    -damonzlady

    ReplyDelete
  38. Beautiful update...
    Loved every bit of it..
    -sithu08

    ReplyDelete
  39. Thanks for the PM. So cute how they hugged. Khushi was so worried. Glad that Arnav is okay.

    -desisweetheart9 from IF.

    ReplyDelete
  40. Loved it.
    He survived and him and Khushi aaahhhhh!
    So sweet.
    IF: Rashika

    ReplyDelete
  41. Thank God he survived...
    nice update....loved it
    do continue soon...thanks for the pm...
    amyrocks

    ReplyDelete
  42. that was simply awsum..
    thanks god..he is fine.....
    loved the part..
    thnx for the pm..

    anumeha_rajat IF...

    ReplyDelete
  43. awesm updt...
    loved it...
    thnx 4 the pm..

    -chahat128

    ReplyDelete
  44. nice updt
    luv it
    summaiyasayed

    ReplyDelete
  45. Cheval:

    aww shame man feels so sorry u have to stay awake till late

    but dear ur hard work n great effort is worth soo much dear all ur FF SS is wonderful this update was awesome also

    i love the way u turn it instead of arnav saying these things like stopping by the I .... now itz kushi ehehhehehhe

    itz wonderful cant wait for them to start their life together now n knwing each others past secrets etc

    dear A BIG THANKS TO U FOR ALL THIS :D

    lots of love
    Gem

    ReplyDelete
  46. arnav s alive!!!!!!!!
    love s in d air nw......
    loved d way hw she shwd her love n care to him....
    awsum update....
    loved it.....
    tanx 4 d pm....
    update soon
    kamalapushpa-if

    ReplyDelete
  47. Awesome update loved it yay arnav is ok aww kushi behaving like his wife so cute they ate boyfriend and girlfriend aww thanks for the pm.
    Shyperson from IF

    ReplyDelete
  48. it was awesome.!
    loved it completely.!
    phew he is alive.!
    -207shikha

    ReplyDelete
  49. glad tht Arnav is alive...
    it was an awesome update
    loved it
    rkapoor1382

    ReplyDelete
  50. yes i new he wud hav nt died..
    hw cud he..:P
    she dint confess..:/
    oh..
    well he shud 1st:P
    do pm me wen u update more..thnxxx
    *reallyhappy*

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love <3