Monday, August 20, 2012

Important Note


Ok so guys… this is kind of important… I have made a new blog for a new fan fiction : Everlasting Dreams. This fan fiction is not based on Arnav and Khushi but Rohan and Muskaan. These two characters are from the upcoming show on Sony TV “Honge Juda Na Hum”. I have already fallen in love with them but that does not mean I don’t love Arnav and Khushi anymore. I love Arnav and Khushi and I will continue writing fan fictions based on them but I have also started one fan fiction on Rohan and Muskaan.

Please support me with this new fan fiction as I am really looking forward to it. You all have given me so much love for this Blog and I hope you do the same for my other Blog.

Although you guys wont watch the show, but don’t forget that the show has not yet started and hence, I don’t know the storyline of it but I’m still making an attempt to write for them. As much as it is hard for you all to divert your attention from Arnav and Khushi, it is the same for me.

Even though you all do not support me for my new fan fiction, I will still write because I have learned that in life you won’t always get supported or loved by everyone. And I remember that short story my mother always tells me about that ant who tried climbing up a poll during the rain. The little ant was falling after every try but in the end the ant reached at the top of the poll.

So, I will also write until I reach great heights.

One question to you all… In the starting of Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon… I am sure that it wasn’t as popular as it is today. But if you all had not supported it and did not read the FFs on IF… how would have it been popular as it is today?

I am not bashing the show because I am in love with Arnav and Khushi… all I’m trying to say is that we all should support this show too and I’m not forcing you all.

This is just my opinion… the rest is up to you…

Here are the promos of the show… if you like them then visit my blog and drop by your comments.






Please do not bash me or anything like that but this is just my opinion and I wanted to share it with you all.
Even though you don’t support me, I will still write…
Everlasting Dreams

Could you all please comment here and read the Prologue I have posted on my other Blog. Comment there as well :|

The Prologue has been up!

17 comments:

  1. looks interesting guess there aint no harm in reading your ff even if we dont watch the thing right

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cooooooooool. I am just gonna read OS
    It's just that I don't want to watch any other show than ipkknd.

    ReplyDelete
  3. will read the FF...that might be interesting
    amyrocks

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll read the story of yours
    Thanks

    -Amanda.lim-

    ReplyDelete
  5. others like it or not...i definitely will read it so please do pm me without any hesitation...infact i request u to do so coz i'm very much interested in reading...looking forward to it...so update soon.... :)

    -smdosi from IF

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks.i will definately read.....please do pm me.....
    ~udaymanyata07

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for letting me know
    i will defo read it

    arhi101

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah i really want to watch this show too

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi ravneet! 'm happy to know that you are comin with new story. I cannot follow the new show though 'm interested. But I would definitely read and follow your ff. Please do pm me for this ff also along with your other lovely ff. This is Pari93.92. My if id. Tnx!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just notices by the way you put IPKKND and Raqesh tOgether! Well their is a connection! Because Raqesh is the brother in law of akshay aka Akash..of IPKKND..nd not tO forget how Raqesh and his wife ridhi(akshays sister) gave the int. Best Jodi award to Arhi, and it showed how close they all are! So it's a coincidense! I know its not related to the shows but I was just sharing what I thought!! And by the way..you write so good, and even if people who wOnt watch the show will start watching because of your awesome writing! So I can't wait till you start on Rohan and muskaan!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh forgot my if name..

    -Ksg_Luv

    ReplyDelete
  12. Interesting....:)

    -rparash

    ReplyDelete
  13. interesting
    summaiyasayed

    ReplyDelete
  14. intrestin.....
    am nt sure iif i will watch d new shw bt i do look forward to ur work on rohan n muskaan...so do pm me
    kamalapushpa-if

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love <3