Monday, July 30, 2012

ArHi OS: I Can't Have Enough of You...

So hey guys... I know I have my FFs and SSs pending to update for but this just came in my mind with the help of my best friend... though she's not on IF but she views my Blog so she'll read it there. But anyways... I'm sorry it's so long but I'm just obsessed with writing and I hope you read the entire OS. Please do like and comment...

This OS is Dedicated to Jassu aka Jazz (L)


OS: I Can't Have Enough of You...


Please note I retain sole ownership of all the works of fiction on this blog so please do not reproduce or alter my work and claim it as your own. 

“I’m here!” Khushi yelled while running towards Arnav with one of her sandal in her hands. “Sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry sorry and sorry!” Khushi held her ears.
She was wearing a pink strapless dress with a flower on the left side. Although the dress was simple but when Khushi was wearing it… it didn’t look as plain as it was in the shop. Khushi just created life in whatever she wore.
“Khushi, you’re always late and then you say sorry…”
“But when you’re late I never say anything to you!” now Khushi was upset.
“But I always woo you and you don’t even woo me!”
“Yes I do!” Khushi replied back.
“How?”
“I kiss you…” Khushi blushed.
“Today’s our 2nd year anniversary and you’re late!”
“Ya but you’re late too when I call you out for the movies or dinner…” Khushi pouted her lips.
“But this is our 2nd year anniversary Khushi… not dinner nor movie!”
“I’m sorry baby…” Khushi wrapped her arms around his neck.
“It’s not ok…” he pushed her off a bit and faked anger.
“Well I’ll make it ok…” and with that Khushi wrapped her arms around his neck pulling him close and placed her lips on his.
She kissed him slowly and when he was about to respond, she let go to see his reaction.
“Not so easy…” he lifted her off her feet and ran around the park they met allowing the people around them just go in awe.
“Put me down Arnie! Put me down!” Khushi was hitting Arnav’s chest playfully and giggling.
Well this was them… Arnav… a ruthless business man and very rude to the people around him except for one. His Khushi. He was always ASR at his Office but the moment he would see his beautiful girlfriend, he no longer lasted in ASR form. He becomes Arnie… yup… that was the name given to him by his Khushi… his love.
He had left everything in India and was settled in Paris along with running his business. Since then he never relied on anyone and didn’t believe in any type of relationship or love until Khushi came in his life.
She changed everything for him as she was in the same situation as him. Both never believed in love and yet they ended up falling in love.
Finally Arnav put her down and wrapped his arms around her slim waist and was inches away from her. He came near her ear and whispered “Happy 2nd year Khushi…”.
They had captured that moment of life when Khushi brought her camera out and took a snap. Both looked adorable together and no one could ever tell that there was a time they hated each other.
When Khushi was finished… she slid her arm up near Arnav’s neck and protectively wrapped it around.
“Happy 2nd year Arnie…” Khushi whispered back.
The crowd in the park was staring at them as they leaned in for a kiss. She softly stepped on his feet to reach his height to get better access to his lips. He couldn’t really feel her as she was light.
She tilted her head to the other side to enjoy the kiss a bit more while he didn’t really care as long as her lips were sealed with his.
Finally they let go of each other while teasing with small pecks. The crowd was clapping and cheering “Once more…”
Khushi looked down at her toes while still stepping on his. Her arms were still around his neck while his were wrapped around her waist. He could tell she was blushing a bit and the more near he was coming to her, the more she was blushing but wasn’t backing off.
“It’s been 2 years for our relationship and you’re still the same… you still blush when I come near you but at least you don’t run away anymore…” Arnav smiled as he bent down for another passionate kiss.
This time Khushi didn’t give in, she lightly pushed by his chest with her small palm “What are you doing? Everyone’s watching…” Khushi blushed more.
“What… I’m giving them what they want… didn’t you hear them saying ‘once more’? So I’m giving them what they want and of course what I want…” Arnav smirked.
“Shut up…” Khushi hit him again.
“Oh come on… I’m sure you want it too…” he bent down again and kissed her before she could argue more.
She did try to push him off but he slid his tongue in her mouth and now she couldn’t resist it without tasting him. And so she gave in with a smile and moaned very softly only allowing Arnav to hear.
He let go of her and raised his eyebrows “What!” Khushi looked at him very irritated and pulled him back for another kiss.
“I think we should go somewhere else now…” Khushi broke the kiss and took a breath after their long hungry kiss.
“Let’s go… “and with that he securely wrapped his arm around her waist again and walked her towards the car.
“Arnie where are we going?” Khushi asked confused.
“Somewhere…” he replied back.
“I know that too…” Khushi hit him playfully.
“Then why are you asking if you know we’re going somewhere?” Arnav laughed.
“Arnav it’s funny how you’re rude to everyone and you never smile to them but when you’re with me… you’re a totally different person. How do you manage to keep the ASR mask?” Khushi caressed his cheek.
“I don’t trust anyone and I’m myself with you because I love you more than anyone on this planet or probably Universe… now stop talking about this stuff and just close your eyes…” Arnav stopped the car and took out a black cloth and handed to her.
Before she could tie it, Arnav interrupted again “Oh wait… you’re gonna cheat…” he took the cloth out of her hand and tied it around her eyes leaving her jaw dropped.
“You think I’ll cheat?” Khushi moved her hands around to hit him but she couldn’t since she was unable to see.
Arnav continued to laugh at her attempts to hit him. “Stop laughing Arnie! I swear let me remove this cloth from my eyes and I will make pudding out of you!” Khushi was pulled out of the car by Arnav.
He lifted her off her feet again and this time walked down the path.
“Tell me where we’re going now please…”Khushi pouted her lips.
“Shut up! You talk a lot Khushi… have some patience.” Arnav kissed her forehead.
Khushi didn’t say anything after that as she knew that Arnav will make her shut up again but she continued to caress his cheek.
At last he put her down and came behind her. He untied the cloth and she pulled it down to see the vision in front of her.
She looked around to see bright lights around the rides, with a joker who was at the face paint booth. She saw some cotton candy, candy apples and huge lolly pops. The most favourite part was the path of rose petals leading them to the Ferris wheel.
A smile appeared on her face and she clapped her hands in joy. Arnav slid his hand around her waist and rest his chin on her shoulder. She brought her hand down to place it above his which was on her waist while bringing her other hand to feel his rough stubble.
“This is beautiful Arnie…” Khushi leaned back on him.
“Not more than you…” He kissed the nape of her shoulder while she giggled at the tickling sensation.
“I wish we could remain like this forever…” Khushi turned around and hugged him.
“I don’t know about forever but this place is booked for the next 24 hours… and all I can say is that I’m your magnet so there’s no way that I’m ever leaving you Khushi…” Arnav winked.
“You booked this place only for me Arnie… you’re such a cuttie!” Khushi kissed him on his cheek leaving her saliva there.
“If I’m a cuttie I only get a kiss on my cheek?” Arnav smirked.
Khushi knew what he meant and so she went forward and rest her forehead on his. “I’m waiting…” Arnav looked around.
She practically wrapped her legs around his waist and jumped up. Khushi smacked her lips on his and left him shocked.
“You’re a wild cat…” Arnav’s eyes widened.
“You never knew… it’s since childhood…” Khushi laughed.
“Well I wish I met you during your childhood… maybe we could have had some alone time then too…” he smirked leaving a blushing Khushi.
 “Enough of this… I wanna get cotton candy, face paint and I wanna go on the Ferris wheel with you!” Khushi pulled him first towards the joker who was face painting.
“What do you want beautiful…” the joker asked.
“The name is Khushi!” Arnav boiled in anger.
“You got some jealous boyfriend there… but I tell you you’re a lucky one… I have to be like that with my girlfriend too…” the joker laughed.
Khushi looked at Arnav and went forward to give him a peck on his lips seeing him rising his temper. She didn’t want her 2nd year anniversary to be with ASR… she wanted it to be with her Arnav… her Arnie.
“It’s ok na… now tell me what should I get painted…” Khushi smiled.
“I don’t know!” Arnav was still a bit jealous of the fact how some random joker called his girlfriend… his Khushi beautiful. Well of course she was beautiful, in fact she is beautiful, but only he had the right to flirt with her.
“Please Arnie… please…” Khushi pleaded him and kissed him hard.
This was the best way to convince Arnav Singh Raizada for whatever she wanted… even for an apology. She finally let go of him and gave him pleading eyes.
“Ok… get the wild cat face paint…” Arnav winked.
Khushi knew his wink and he had something planned but so did she. Today Arnav Singh Raizada was going to get the most shocking news of his life.
She was done getting her face paint done and got herself cotton candy. Arnav was diabetic and couldn’t have anything sweet, but of course he had something sweet every day, every hour…
“I want my cotton candy too!” Arnav whined.
“Arnie you know you can’t have anything sweet so why are you asking hmmm?” Khushi looked at him with some cotton candy above her lip.
“You know what cotton candy I like…” Arnav leaned in and smirked.
He was about to kiss her but she pushed him off and ran away. “Khushi come back here… you know I’ll catch you and then the consequences are worst… you’ll have to give me 2 cotton candies!” Arnav chased her down.
He tackled her down on the grass, both of them breathless. Khushi was still holding onto her cotton candy while Arnav held her firmly by her waist.
“Oh my God Arnie… you make me run a lot!” Khushi sighed in relief.
“I always think how the hell you are so thin when you eat like a pig. You never exercise and you never diet. You don’t even go on a walk or look at the calories… then how?” Arnav rolled over her.
“Because I’m special…” Khushi winked and took another bite of her cotton candy.
“Now that you are…” Arnav pulled her in a for a short kiss.
“So did you get your cotton candy?” Khushi caressed his hair with her finger entwining in the knots.
“Hmmm… and it was damn good… a special flavour it was and it’s only for me…” Arnav kissed her neck.
“Arnie get up now… enough of the romance… I wanna go on the Ferris wheel… let’s go!” Khushi pulled him.
They sat in the Ferris wheel and Khushi was holding Arnav’s hand. She was smiling like a little kid… but after all she was Khushi.
They came of the Ferris wheel and their hands were still clutched together not leaving each other for a second.
“Where are we going now?” Khushi asked.
“You wanna watch a movie…?” Arnav asked smiling.
“Yup I do…” Khushi smiled back and rest her head on Arnav’s shoulder while walking towards the car.
Arnav opened the trunk which had to pillows, a blanket, huge box of popcorn, and a huge cup of Cola. Khushi looked up at him confused. “There…” Arnav pointed.
They got in the trunk and Arnav played the movie ‘The Vow’.
“You knew this was the movie I wanted to watch… but you don’t like romantic movies… then?” Khushi asked him.
“Anything for you…” he smiled and put back the strand of hair partially covering her face.
“Thank you for the best 2nd year anniversary gift Arnie!” Khushi hugged him.
Arnav rubbed his hand on her back and then remembered something. “By the way… where’s my gift?” Arnav smiled.
Khushi looked up at him with a smile.
‘Today Arnav Singh Raizada will get the biggest shock of his life…’ Khushi thought to herself.
“You forgot right…” Arnav pouted.
“Nope I didn’t…” Khushi went to get her purse which was on the front seat.
She pulled out a red wrapped box and handed it to Arnav. “Open it…” Khushi gestured him.
“I know it’s a shirt…” Arnav smiled thinking he knew her gift.
“Just open it Arnie… stop acting like you know everything!” Khushi rolled her eyes.
Arnav unwrapped the box thinking it would be some sort of clothing but to his speculation it was nothing compared to clothing.
It was a blue file.
He took it out and looked at Khushi. “What is this?” he asked her.
“Open it and see for yourself…” Khushi bit her lip.
She slowly turned on her camera and brought it forward without Arnav noticing. He opened the file and realized it was from the Hospital and it was Khushi’s Reports.
He flipped the pages until he landed on one specific page and couldn’t take his eyes off. He shot his head back up to look at Khushi who was looking up at the camera.
“I’m pregnant…” she said and clicked the camera to capture the expression of her boyfriend Arnav Singh Raizada.
“What the!” he was shocked.
“Happy 2nd year anniversary… you wanted this gift last year but I couldn’t give it to you and this year I did so no ‘what the’!” Khushi hugged him.
He pushed her down and got on top of her to kiss her hungrily. Man he was hungry as if he hadn’t eaten anything since yesterday.
He kissed her from her forehead to eye lids to nose to cheek to ear lobe to lips to neck to shoulder and down her arm.
“I’m so happy Khushi… I thought this year I gave you the best memory ever of bringing you here to this carnival that I booked only for us. But you… you just gave me a file which held more value than this carnival! Oh I love you I love you I love you I love you and I love you!” Arnav yelled to make his voice echo across entire Paris.
He continued kissing her passionately and hungrily and she was too enjoying it.
“I just can’t have enough of you Khushi!”
“But you have gotten me fully…” Khushi smiled.
God she was so innocent. Can anyone ever get enough of her? Nope… Arnav Singh Raizada couldn’t.
“In fact I can’t get enough of you that’s why I’m having your child…” Khushi giggled at her own joke while Arnav kept staring at her.
“But Arnav… we’re not married and what if you fall in love with another girl?” Khushi looked at him with concern.
“I promise you the next woman I’ll ever love in this entire Universe will be our daughter…” Arnav placed his hand on her belly.
“Promise…”Khushi brought her pinky out.
“Promise…” Arnav smiled at her antics and entwined his pinky with hers while his other hand was still on her belly.
The person who you see from the outside is never the person from the inside. There’s always this one person who could see through the mask you wear from the outside.
In this case it was Khushi for Arnav. He was the ASR for everyone and he was the arrogant, ruthless and lifeless man in Paris, until Khushi came. She viewed him with a different angle in which no one did… probably because she was his soul mate…
Sometimes when the entire world cannot change a man… there’s always that one girl hiding somewhere who could change that man. And maybe that girl might not be even hiding. Maybe that girl might be right in front of you… with you…

Please do comment and like... hats off to the people who actually read it!!! :D
I hope you liked it Jazz and Jia... this was going through my mind although Jazz helped me with the setting and clothing...

- Ravneet <3

16 comments:

  1. Wow ravneet! amazing start just loved it!!! i cant wait to read the rest of the OS!!!

    - Sonia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u but this is just a one shot... so I'm not continuing it :P Sorry :(

      - Ravneet <3

      Delete
  2. Thiiiiiisssss isssss sooooooo gooooooddd :D LOVE IT! AMAZING!! :) youur amazing and beautiful :) love having u as a best franndd :) heheee :$$
    since, u write so good and can't stop, ima make u do some of my english hwk from now on ;) ahaha :p jk
    Your amazingg . aka patti sadhii

    -lovee mamie ji ;) ahahaha
    -Jazz.(L)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL I wrote it for you with the help of your ideas... I'm glad u love it :P Love u loads...

      - Ravneet <3

      Delete
    2. hehehehehe Jazz and Ravs

      - ♥nidhers

      Delete
    3. I know when we team up... we get crazy, but I get even more crazier as I am already #*Crazy_Ravneet-_-* :P

      - Ravneet <3

      Delete
  3. This was sooo cute Ravneet!!! I wanna meet u soooo badly! When r u coming to India? Please come soon. My mom also reads ur work and she's proud of you! God please tell me why You gave this special talent to Ravneet?????????

    -Ritu :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WHAT THE!!! You showed my blog to ur mom? Are you crazy!!! Ritu tu paagaal hogi hai kya? What the! Don't you dare show her the mature content stuff! I know she's old enough to read it but next thing you know she calls my mom and tells her that I write nasty stuff. IF I EVER COME TO INDIA... first thing I will do is murder you... unfortunately I won't be coming in the next 2 years! But u just wait and watch...

      - Ravneet <3

      Delete
    2. Lol mummy loves your blog and she read each and dverything on ur blog. She doesnt mind u writing guttery, romantic and mature

      -Ritu<3

      Delete
  4. Hiya!
    Just read this beautiful one shot
    it was soo sweet
    she told him she was pregnant,
    that's the best gift he could ever ask for
    i loved it!
    -Maya

    ReplyDelete
  5. **thud**

    Arnie?! hahahahahaha...i can't....oh god, that was hilarious!!! hahahah!!!!

    " I will make pudding out of you!" I love pudding, jsyk...

    ~hugs~

    ~sri

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful OS...I loved it<3

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love <3