This is just as small
treat to all my lovely readers.
I’m still having some
personal problems going on, but I just felt like writing this and I did…
Leave your thoughts
below :)
Please note I retain sole ownership of all the works of fiction on this blog so please do not reproduce or alter my work and claim it as your own.
|Possibilities of Love|
Warning… Mature Content below!
“Sometimes destiny has something stored for you. A little bit of pain
and joy at the same time, just to balance it out. But when it comes to falling
in love… there needs to be some hard core planning…”
She stood there, at the bar, glaring at the man sitting on
the center table. While taking a sip from her drink, came a voice behind, “How’s
your date?” a man asked.
“Horrible!” she replied.
“What about yours?” she said, not looking at the man.
“Horrible #2” he chuckled.
“Blind Dates definitely are not a good idea…” she spoke,
still not looking at him.
“True said… you end up with a coward…” he nodded.
“So your evening is ruined?” she asked him while putting
down her drink.
“Yup it is…” he replied.
“Wanna have sex?” she asked, looking into his hazel eyes.
“Wow! You just stole my words…” he laughed.
“So at your place or my place?” she asked him.
“Naaw… too many disturbances…” he nodded a ‘no’.
“So my place it is…” she picked up her clutch and led him to
her car.
“You live alone…” he asked.
“Hmm… too many disturbances…” she laughed.
They drove at her house… and she skipped inside. He chuckled
as he followed her inside. Indeed her house had a magnificent look.
He noticed 3 bedrooms in the house… while he remembered she
had said she lives alone.
“My parents are out…” she replied without even letting him
ask.
“How’d you know I was thinking that?”
“I could tell by your expressions…”
“Anyways… end of discussion… straight to bed… tonight’s
gonna be wild!” she winked as she pulled him in her room by his tie.
He smirked, “So am I gonna help you out of that dress or you
taking it off yourself?”
“Let’s do one thing… I undress you… and you undress me… fair
enough?” she smiled.
And before they could even begin undressing themselves, he
slammed her on the wall, with his lips fiercely placed over hers.
Sucking, biting and teasing was a habit of hers, and he very
well knew it.
“Ugggh… you’re such a sexy bitch!” he said in irritation.
She began loosening his tie, opening his shirt buttons, with
a rapid speed, as he took a swift move and unzipped her dress zipper.
He let go of her lips, only to kiss her neck, giving her
small hickies.
“Someone’s desperate…” she giggled.
“When I have such a sexy girl with me… you won’t be
desperate!” he pushed himself hard on her.
She pulled of her shirt, and wrapped her arms around his
neck.
“Pull my damn pants down!” he guided her hands near his
belt.
She quickly unbuckled it and slid his pants down, while he
let her dress pool around her legs.
“Ok but you haven’t even pulled off my bra… so don’t talk!”
she yelled at him.
“Well here you go!” he ripped off her bra, not even trying
to unclasp it.
“Hey… that was my favorite bra!” she whined.
“Get a new one…” he took her entire left breast in his
mouth.
“Mhhhmmm…” she moaned.
“Pull down the fuck’n boxers!” she let go of her breast.
She felt his pelvis harden, as it hit her spot. She could
sense that he was turned on and not thinking more, she pulled his boxers down.
He lifted her off her feet, and made her wrap then around
his waist as he held her from the waist. Not wasting another moment, he pushed
her on bed and went on top of her.
She let out small giggles as he placed soft kisses, while
going upwards, back to her lips. The last barrier in them was just her red lacy
panty, which he didn’t even ask before pulling it down.
“I’m going in now…” he said while placing lingering kisses
on her neck.
“My pleasure…” she smiled as he entered her.
“You liking this?” he asked her while thrusting in and out.
“Mhmmm… go faster… rock my world…” she moaned as she dug her
nails in his back.
“You sure…” he asked her.
“I am… I want you all to me… NOW!” she screamed.
And without hearing another word, he fully entered her and
she let out a scream.
“Ahh… I’m so loving this Arnav Singh Raizada!” she said while
he was still thrusting within her and kissing her neck.
“I’ve always wanted to do this Khushi Kumari Gupta…” he
rolled her all over the bed.
“I was so dumb to break our friendship back then…” she
laughed.
“Hmmm… same with me… I let you go so easily…” he continued
kissing her and held her waist to adjust himself within her.
“No one could ever have sex with me better than you…” she
laughed.
“Yup… that is true…” he sighed.
He came out of her and pulled the duvet atop them. “You know…
Payal was right… a guy and a girl can never be friends…” Khushi snuggled closer
to Arnav.
“Yup… otherwise they end up in bed like us…” Arnav chuckled.
“Now I’ll have to tell Payal that I slept with my best friend!”
Khushi hit his chest.
“I love you…” Arnav kissed her forehead.
“I love you too…” she placed her lips on his.
Arnav-Khushi… two childhood friends. At first this was ok…
but their friendship grew as they aged and began to understand each other more.
People often said that they were more than friends, but they always denied it.
And then, a small fight led them to break their friendship. Now after 3 years,
they meet at a bar… and let love conquer all.
They couldn’t resist their desire for each other and ended
up making love. When you’re looking for your prince charming or your queen of
hearts… you may not realize that he/she might be just in front of you while you’re
searching for them.
It’s not a fact that a guy and girl can’t be friends… but
sometimes the probability is that you fall in love with your best friend, not
realizing it, but yet feeling it.
***
Again… this was
playing in my mind and I just had to write this…
Consider it as a
treat or a little gift, because I haven’t updated in a few days…
Personal problems are
still going on but I still managed to make my mind and write this for you all…
Buddy me for PMs: RavneetKaur1PM

awesome os loved it
ReplyDeletedrunkiiebabe
that was hot....loved it
ReplyDeleteit was very well written...
thanks for the pm...
amyrocks
One word awesome
ReplyDeleteWowwwwwww!
ReplyDeleteIt was really amazing!
You are surely a pro with this stuff. :)
Loved it....thanks for the pm!
~Mannat27 <3
holy!!!!that was sooo freaking hawwwwwwt...loved it very much n thnx 4da pm dear.........
ReplyDeleteSo Sweet&Hot...
ReplyDeleteLovved it....
-Sithu08
awesome update...
ReplyDeleteloved ur writing...
thanks for the pm on IF...
this was...wow...I loved it!! Thanks for the PM!!
ReplyDeletenazibah (I-F)
Wow It Was Dammmmm Hot .Love It.
ReplyDeletewow it was soooo hot...
ReplyDeletejust loved it's theme..
thnxxx 4 PM....
from I.F
awesome update.
ReplyDeletereally loved it.
liked the way you narrated.
really it is a difficult situationb to handel because you are feared of losing your friendship he/she doesn't accept the proposal butwhen you are best friend than you shouldn't be left unaware of the feelings lingering in your minds.
interesting update
ReplyDeleteaww arnav and khushi were childhood friends how cute ;)
Sonia246 IF
awesome update!
ReplyDeleteit is true when your friendship with someone is for that long and is really deep then sometimes you dont realise how much that person means to you. and you wouldnt realise when you grow diferent types of emotions for them! its so true!
lovely OS!
:)
Niki234 IF
Thanks for the PM. Loved it.
ReplyDelete-desisweetheart9 from IF.
tat was hawt ;)
ReplyDeleteloved it....
tanx 4 d pm...
kamalapushpa-if
Loved the OS
ReplyDeleteAwesome OS....
ReplyDelete