Drop your comments below and leave your IF name as well :)
A huge shout out to Mannat27 and this OS is dedicated to her...
( I hope you enjoy this OS my friend)
OS: A Bit Of Masti
Please note I retain sole ownership of all the works of fiction on this blog so please do not reproduce or alter my work and claim it as your own.
“Arnav… are you coming or not?” Khushi looked up at him carrying
their 5 year old Varun.
“Khushi… I have a lot of office work pending though…” Arnav looked
up at her helplessly only to see that she was already sitting in the car.
“I don’t care! I’m going and you could sit there with your laptop
and type as much as you want!” Khushi buckled up Varun.
“Ok at least leave Varun here…” Arnav rolled his eyes.
“So that my son could get influenced by you?” Khushi asked.
“What did I do now?”
“Today Varun was asking for a laptop for himself!” Khushi boiled
in anger.
“So you should have told me… I bought a new one too today, so I
could have bought one for him too…” Arnav sighed.
“Arnav… he’s only 5 years old and he’s already becoming like you!”
Khushi folded her arms.
“Isn’t that a good thing though?” Arnav smiled.
“Really… your 5 year old son wanting a laptop at age 5, running
around in the house yelling ‘What the’ when I ask him to drink his milk and
more overly taking your Bluetooth and talking to Aman all day long pretending
to fix a deal! Wow Arnav… that is such a good thing…” Khushi said
sarcastically.
“My son’s following my footsteps aren’t you Varun?” Arnav turned over and bent down
to find his son with a broad smile on his face sitting in the car.
“When I don’t listen to your son, he says in your words ‘UNBELIEVABLE’,
and then when I order him to eat his food he replies ‘no one orders Varun Singh
Raizada’, and when Aman came over the other day and called Varun, he said to
call him VSR just like you get called ASR… Arnav… you are spoiling our Varun a
lot!” Khushi sat on the footsteps.
“Calm down Khushi… it’s ok…” Arnav caressed her shoulder.
“No! It’s not ok! Sometimes I think that Varun is a double copy of
you… he doesn’t sit in poojas properly, he doesn’t like sweets even jalebis! He
has no similarities with me… jaisa baap vaisa beta” Khushi pouted.
“Don’t worry… I’m sure our daughter will be exactly like you…”
Arnav smiled.
“Nope… I don’t have any hopes for her either. Usually when I’m
angry or upset I always make jalebis… now I do gardening like you do when
you’re frustrated. And I even drink Black Coffee with no sugar… just like you
do… Hai Devi Maaiyaan!” Khushi walked back and forth biting her nails.
“Oh come on Khushi… stop acting so childishly… look even Varun’s
laughing…” Arnav picked up Varun.
“I’m a 100% sure that our daughter will be as crazy as you…” Arnav
made Varun sit on his shoulders.
Arnav bent down on both knees and kissed Khushi’s 9 month pregnant
belly while Khushi kissed Varun from a top.
Their family was complete and now they were going to have a new
member in their family. Well Khushi had already met ASR’s Reflection… meaning
his junior… now it was time to meet KKGSR’s Reflection… meaning her junior.
Their daughter was coming this time and there were chances that
she too had Arnav’s habits. That was the only thing that kept her in worry.
“Arnav!” Khushi yelled.
He looked up to see her shocked expression.
“I think my water just broke!” Khushi looked down.
“What the!” said their little Varun.
“See… he’s got your habits!” Khushi argued.
“Both of you just shut up!” Arnav buckled up Varun again and made
Khushi sit in the car.
He drove to the hospital as fast as he could; in fact he had
passed at least 10 red lights.
“Khushi… calm down…we’re here…” Arnav tried to calm his wife who
was breathing hard.
“Shut up Arnav! You’re telling me to calm down!” Khushi held his
collar.
‘Don’t worry… Khushi was like this during Varun as well… she’s
just panicking… nothing else…” Arnav eased himself.
The Doctor came and took her in the room. A while later he came
out asking Arnav to come in to see their newborn daughter.
“Kiara… my princess… “ Arnav smiled as he kissed her forehead.
“#1 checked off… it’s a girl and for sure she’s just like you…”
Arnav kissed Khushi’s forehead.
“Where’s Varun?” Khushi looked around.
“Oh… him… he got scared of your screams and he asked me that next
time if he ever asks for a sister or brother, I should remind him of his
mother’s screams and he’ll take his promise back. I sent him off with Akash and
Payal… I think he shouldn’t be terrified of his mother’s screams…” Arnav
laughed.
“It’s not funny Arnav… I was the one here giving birth to our baby girl… do you
know how much it hurt and you’re so scared to even come inside to see your
daughter coming out of there!” Khushi mocked him.
“I am not!” Arnav argued.
“Yes you are Arnav… even for Varun… you ran out of the room before
he even came out so don’t talk rubbish!” Khushi laughed.
“Shut up!” Arnav pouted childishly.
5 years later…
“Mumma make some jalebis for me please…” said a now 5 year old
Kiara.
“See I told you our daughter will just be like you…” Arnav hugged
Khushi from behind while she was making jalebis.
“Eww!” said a now 10 year old Varun.
“And he’s still just like you…” Khushi rolled her eyes.
“Well one child like me and one like you…” Arnav nuzzled her neck.
“Another one’s coming and hopefully this one will be a mix of you
and me…” Khushi winked at him and gave a plate of jalebis to Kiara and gave Varun
a paratha which he ate with a fork just like his father.
Khushi left Arnav there in the kitchen shocked. She could tell by
his face expression that he wasn’t expecting this…
“Varun… you’ll have to hear your mumma’s screams in the hospital
again beta…” Khushi warned him earlier.
“What the! Am I getting another brother or sister now?” Varun
asked his mother.
“Dad! I told you that I don’t want to hear mumma’s screams again
and now Kiara will have to hear them too…” Varun sighed.
But Arnav was still standing in the kitchen and didn’t react a bit
even when Khushi handed him his mug of black coffee.
“Enjoy…” she winked at him and left.
I hope you enjoyed this OS my friend Mannat27 drop your comment below and let me know what you think...
Thank you all for encouraging me to write and I have made a change that I will only update my OSs on IF and here so that I could get more viewers and more Buddies... but I still want you all to comment here though :)
Scroll down for my update to
The Unexpected... Became The Expected Chapter 16 :)
Scroll down for my update to
The Unexpected... Became The Expected Chapter 16 :)

A Very very sweet os...simply loved it.
ReplyDeleteFarheen75
nice os.. .loved arshi's 2 kids.. :)
ReplyDelete-goldengirl.0123(IF)
awww so cute
ReplyDelete[ASR6262]
Aww this was adorable!!!!
ReplyDeleteNazibah (I-F)
To say that I am surprised would be an understatement!
ReplyDeleteThe OS Having Bit Of Masti....it's so cuteeeeeee!!!!!!
Arnav, Khushi, Varun, and Kiara....everyone was so cute and just perfect for each other. Aaawwwww Ravneet, the OS is so sweet!
Thank you so much! It means a lot to me! Thanks!
But anyhow, you don't have to thank me for anything! You are the one who braved yourself and continued with all your determination, confidence, and talent. So the entire credit goes to you!
So everyone, lets wish Ravneet for her victory!!!! CONGRATULATIONSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:)
awww so cute updt
ReplyDeletelove it
thanks for pm
summaiyasayed
awww!!! that was sweet!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the PM. Very nice and cute.
ReplyDelete+desisweetheart9 from IF.
That was a really cute OS :) really enjoyed reading it!!
ReplyDeleteso cute
ReplyDeleteloved it
Man that was fab..!! Hilarious! What would their third child be named...?? This was too good...
ReplyDeleteThanks for the pm...
-smdosi from IF
So sweet OS...
ReplyDeleteLoved the happy family...
Thanks for the PM...
-sithu08
wow! amazing os loved it........
ReplyDeleteso sweet a cute family...
one boy n one girl...n another is coming.......
so well written......
LOL :D
ReplyDeleteit was great.!
really loved it..:)
a very very sweet update ....
ReplyDeleteluvd it :)
ARKUSHLOVE
aww loved it cute family
ReplyDeleteLike I said on IF this was funny and cute. Thanks for the pm
ReplyDeleteIF: Rashika
awww....even their children r sooo cute!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThat was so cute....and I think u can write such cute FFs too....more pleased to read such stories!!!!! :) Loved the name Kiara,it was splendid...nice choice!!!!
ReplyDeleteOh this was beautiful
ReplyDeletea junior asr n kkgsr sweet
loved it
BarunForever
that was so adorable..
ReplyDeletesimply awsum..
loved the junior version of ASR n KKGSR....
anumeha_rajat [IF]
Aww this is super cute!! :) xxx I love this!! :) xxx
ReplyDeleteAnniecheli1997
Lovely OS. Super Cute.
ReplyDeleteTotal Crazy but lovely family...
ReplyDelete