Friday, August 17, 2012

ArHi FF: Book 1~The Unexpected... Became The Expected Chapter 16

Hello all lovely readers, as I had given a warm welcome to all my IF Buddies yesterday... I hope you do comment for this Chapter.

Please Note: I update here, hence I expect all reviews and comments here... I will not be reading your comments on IF as I have said before that I am only visiting IF to PM all my IF Buddies and to read FFs there... so please keep in mind to comment here.

If you have a Twitter Account and or Google Account/Blogger Account then please follow my blog and comment using that account.

If you do not have any sort of account then you can comment as Anonymous but please leave your IF name!

One more thing... I will be filtering my Buddies today to I expect you all to comment. By tonight, if I do not get a comment from everyone from my Buddy List, then I will delete you off my list because I spend my valuable time to PM you all and I don't even get proper comments. Please try and understand this and do comment with your IF NAME. If someone from my Buddy List does not comment then I will delete them off my list.

Here is the Chapter... enjoy and Comment!!!


Chapter 16


Please note I retain sole ownership of all the works of fiction on this blog so please do not reproduce or alter my work and claim it as your own. 

“Ok… so baby’s first movie will be ‘Pyaar Kiya To Darna Kya’… and then baby will like the song ‘O O Jaane Jaana’ just like her mumma!” Khushi smiled.
“That was already expected from you Khushi…” Arnav laughed.
“Anyways… and baby’s first trip will be Lucknow!” Khushi clapped her hands in excitement.
“Obviously… you wanted to go there for our honeymoon, but luckily I refused to go there… come on Khushi… we should take our baby to Disney Land or something like that. Which child would want to go to Lucknow?” Arnav chuckled.
“My baby would!” Khushi pouted her lips.
“Fine! Whatever…” Arnav gave up.
“Pick the baby’s name and what she will eat after baby food…” Khushi wrapped her arms around Arnav’s neck.
“Let me think…” Arnav replied while griping her waist.
“Wow… Arnav Singh Raizada needs to think?” Khushi teased him.
“Of course he does… after all… this is about his daughter…” Arnav smiled.
“How are you so sure it’s a girl?” Khushi pecked his lips.
“Because I love you more…” Arnav placed his lips on hers.
“Mhmm…” Khushi moaned.
“But I love you too…” Khushi pouted her lips.
Taking another opurtunity, Arnav smacked his lips on hers. She too didn’t get a chance to think, and flowed along with him.
“Khushi…” Arnav rest his forehead on hers.
“Hmm…” she replied with her eyes closed.
“I can’t believe this…” Arnav sighed.
“Can’t believe what?”
“That we’re here… together… just me and you…” Arnav smiled.
“No…”
Arnav got a bit tensed with Khushi’s response.
‘Why did she say no?’
“There’s someonelese between us too now…” Khushi bit her lip.
Arnav got confused. Did she love someone else?
“Khushi… you love someone else?” an innocent Arnav asked.
“Yup” she replied.
“Who?” Arnav gritted his teeth.
“Someone who’s always with me… 24/7…” Khushi smiled.
“Even in bed?” Arnav asked in a shocking voice.
“Yup… and in the shower…” Khushi giggled.
“What the! How could you Khushi?” Arnav pushed her back lightly knowing that she is pregnant.
“How’s it my fault… I love him a lot…” Khushi hugged Arnav.
“Stay away from me…” Arnav pushed her.
He was about to leave when Khushi called out to him, “Don’t you want to know who it is that I love?” Khushi asked with some mischief.
“No…” Arnav replied and sat in the car.
“Come out now!” Khushi yelled at him.
The moment he came out she hugged him and held his hand. She was near his ear and whispered… “It’s none other than a part of you…” Khushi placed his hand on her belly.
Arnav smiled at her antics. She was completely crazy… and there was a chance that their baby was going to be crazy as well.
“I hope you’re not jealous of your own child Arnav…” Khushi giggled.
“What did you say?” Arnav softly pushed her apart.
“I said… I hope you’re not jealous of your own child…” Khushi smiled.
“No… after that…” Arnav gestured her.
“What after that? After that I repeated myself…” Khushi bit her lip.
He knew she was doing this purposely but he wanted to hear it from her again. She had just said his name without the stupid ‘ji’ behind it.
“Khushi… stop teasing me!” Arnav pulled her in for another hug.
“What?” Khushi pretended to act as if she didn’t know what he was talking about.
“Stop it will you?” Arnav hit her back playfully.
“Stop what?” Khushi bit her lip.
“Say my name…” Arnav rest his forehead with hers.
“Arnav-ji…” Khushi giggled.
“No… say it like you did before…”
“Arnav…” Khushi smiled.
“That’s more like it…” Arnav wrapped his arms around her waist.
Khushi too slid her hands back up around his neck and put her feet on his. He waddled with her as she hummed with the swaying winds.
“Khushi…”
“Hmm…”
“Do you remember all the times I hurt you?”
“Why are you asking this now?”
“It’s just bothering me right now…”
“Well of course I remember the times you hurt me…”
“Does it still hurt you today?”
“Nope… because I’m being pampered so much that I’m slowly forgetting all the bad moments…” Khushi smiled.
“But how can you forget the times I hurt you?”
“I’m not going to forget them and even if I try… I won’t be able to…” Khushi hugged Arnav.
“You won’t forgive me?” he asked childishly.
Khushi cupped his face and replied… “Arnav… all those times we fought and had our little nokh jokhs… behind it we were actually falling for each other. You’re story is different because you never wanted to accept it that you fell for a middle class girl… but me. Every time you would hurt me I would always end up crying but whenever someone tried to hurt you or your family… I would feel this pinch in my heart which would always make me question myself that why can’t I hate you. This question would always play in my mind until I asked you why my heartbeat gets faster than when I breathe. You answered to me that our heartbeats become one. That’s when I fully understood that no matter how much you hurt me… I will still be helplessly in love with you and I won’t be able to hate you.” Khushi sighed and let tears roll down her cheeks.
“I’m sorry for bringing up this topic…” Arnav wiped her tears.
“You should be…” Khushi softly placed her lips on his.
“Don’t you ever ask for forgiveness for the past… what’s gone is gone…” Khushi hugged him.
She caressed his hair trying to calm him down. He was seriously upset for many reasons.
He blamed himself for Khushi’s miscarriage and for hurting her the most in the past.
She had to make his mood better and an idea striked her mind.
“Arnav… you still haven’t picked the name or food…” Khushi laughed.
“Oh right… if it’s a boy then how about Anoop Singh Raizada and if it’s a girl then Aliya Singh Raizada?” Arnav smiled.
“Can I ask you a question?” Khushi folded her arms.
“Ya… go on…” Arnav looked at her confused expression.
“Why are all the kids in our family named after the letter ‘A’? I mean look at it… Arnav Singh Raizada, Anjali Raizada, Akash Singh Raizada and now you’re expecting our baby to be part of the ‘A clan’? No ways… pick other names without the letter ‘A’!” Khushi fumed in anger.
“Are you making fun of my family trend?” Arnav pointed at her.
“Don’t you dare say ‘my family trend… they are my family too so just shut up!” Khushi neared him with her finger as if she had a knife to kill him.
“And there begins your UNBELIVEABLE mood swings!” Arnav walked back to the car.
“Don’t you dare ignore me Mr. Raizada! I am carrying your child here so you better keep that in mind and get me another ice cream…” Khushi gave him deathly looks.
Arnav put his hands together and begged her to come in the car.
“Ice cream… NOW! And I mean it!” Khushi put her hands on her hips.
“Fine!” Arnav walked back to the stall and brought all flavours of ice cream only to see his wife sleeping soundlessly in the car.
“What the!” Arnav clenched his fists.
“Shut up!” Khushi muttered in her sleep.
“Get up you fat-ass… I had to walk all the way back there to buy your ice cream and you’re sleeping here?” Arnav mocked her by calling her a fat ass.
Khushi’s jaw dropped and left an ‘O’. “What did you call me?”
“A fat ass!” Arnav clenched his jaw.
“How am I fat…you eat more than me!” Khushi argued.
“Look at yourself… you ate 50 million times today! Look at your stomach popping out!” Arnav pointed at her one month belly forgetting for a second that she was pregnant.
“For your kind information… I am carrying your child in my womb and it is growing in there so obviously my belly will also look bigger than usual! So shut up you stupid Laad Governor…” Khushi walked back to the car.
Arnav felt bad for calling her fat. Usually in these months women often get irritated and possessive about their size and Khushi was only in her first month and he was already mocking her by calling her fat.
“Khushi I’m sorry…”
“I don’t wanna hear it!”
‘Get ready Arnav Singh Raizada… tonight you’re sleeping on the recliner…’ Arnav prepared himself.

Yes I know this is shorter than usual... but I might update tonight as well for my SS: It's All About Us or FF: Unusual Bond... that brings them close
Please leave your comments below with your IF name if you are from IF and or your nickname if you visit my blog and are not from IF.
If you have a Blogger/Google/Twitter Account than do follow my Blog :)

PS: I comment back to all your comments... aren't I nice?

- Ravneet <3

69 comments:

  1. Brilliant as always :D Arhi are just sooo fun when they fight ;)
    Cymateli (IF NAME)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe, loved it!

    it was soooooooo cuteeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!

    ~Mannat27

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is good loved khushi's attitude :D
    Rosalinda92

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG FINALLY FOUND THE WAY TO COMMMENT!!! So YAYY!! But its not working for the silent farewell but I'll figure that out as well!! AWESOME UPDATE! lol @ Khushi and her mood swings! The last part was hilarious with her telling him to get ready to sleep on the recliner..Lmaoo..
    ---KSG_Luv

    ReplyDelete
  5. so cute updt
    luv it
    continue soon
    thanks for pm
    summaiyasayed

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looooooooove it as always. My name is vishnudaughter in IF.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome!
    Loved it!
    How rude of Arnav to call her fat!
    Hahah! Loved it!
    Continue!!!
    ~ iLuvYellow (IF name)

    ReplyDelete
  8. awesomee update!!
    hahahah they are always in cute fights :P
    continue soon :)
    *farista12* (IF)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That was Nice

    IrikaLovesKmh

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome and cute update loved it arnav was mean calling kushi fat thanks for the pm.

    Shyperson from indiaforum

    ReplyDelete
  11. awesome update...just loved it
    it was very very cute...I love how they have cute fights...
    do continue soon...thanks for the pm..

    amyrocks

    ReplyDelete
  12. awesome update loved ArShi moments with their nok-joks and love


    thanks for pm

    cont. soon

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this update
    Amazing
    Continue soon
    Thanks for the pm :)

    Arnavkhushi01

    ReplyDelete
  14. oops sme1 s gonna sleep on d reclainer tday nyt.....hehe....
    love their nok-jok fghtin.....
    cute update....
    pm me 4 all ur works ravneet...i love readin them...
    taanx 4 d pm...
    update soon...
    kamalapushpa-IF name

    ReplyDelete
  15. Aw Ravneet, that was soo cute!
    the way she called him 'Arnav' and not with the 'ji' the way she teased him and he teased her.. it was all very sweet!
    continue soon and thanks for the PM :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. thanks...loved it........very cute.love their small nok-jhoks...

    ~udaymanyata07

    ReplyDelete
  17. that was cute
    loved the fights and A clan
    also loved the last sentence
    luvbarunsanaya6 from IF

    ReplyDelete
  18. uh oh defo arnav has to sleep on the recliner.
    awesome update dear
    their cute fights are always a treat to read

    ReplyDelete
  19. [ARE6262]
    AWESOME UPDATE
    THANK U FOR PM ME
    WAITING FOR NEXT ONE

    ReplyDelete
  20. awesome update loved it loved their cute fight
    drunkiiebabr

    ReplyDelete
  21. awesome

    rukuswasthika(if)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. nice and cute update..

      goldengirl.0123(IF)

      Delete
  22. Thanks for the PM. Very nice. Khushi is so cute.

    -desisweetheart9 from IF.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Haha...that was a cute one...
    I told u I'll try my best 2 comment and I did

    -Amanda.Lim- IF

    ReplyDelete
  24. Loved the way the fight with each other

    ReplyDelete
  25. Loved the update Ravneet. That was beautiful. Totally full of ARHI and has landed me in ARHILAND. Waiting for next update.
    ~FFFan123~

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thanks for the update and pm. My IF Id is Curiousmind so please don't remove me from your list. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  27. Thank you. Great update

    ReplyDelete
  28. Lovely update
    loved their hubby-wifey fights..:)
    prepare ur self Arnav... Dunno how ur gonna go thru these 9 months...;)
    -TheGoldenLily

    ReplyDelete
  29. Loved the update...
    Thanks for the PM...
    -Sithu08

    ReplyDelete
  30. Loved the update and the banter between them.

    Anamika100

    ReplyDelete
  31. Thanks for the PM. Very nice update.

    -desisweetheart9 from IF.

    ReplyDelete
  32. loved it as always.......

    momai14

    ReplyDelete
  33. just loved it..thanks for the pm
    March2011

    ReplyDelete
  34. Gr8 update!! Really liked it though i wish it was a bit longer cz u updated after a long time but alas its still really good!! :)
    And keep updating more regularly plz :)

    ReplyDelete
  35. loved the tom and jerry fight
    so cute

    ReplyDelete
  36. That was simply amazing! Loved it!! Continue soon. And thanks for the PM
    -NiraliVirika

    ReplyDelete
  37. I liked the way Arnav said, ‘Get ready Arnav Singh Raizada… tonight you’re sleeping on the recliner…’...it was too amusing...th way they fought and made up was so cute...Thanks for the pm..

    -smdosi from IF

    ReplyDelete
  38. Akorshi.........
    dear today m lucky in one click blog opened :D
    awesome update......
    i really love this sweet sweet moments of ArShi....
    n egarly waiting whn on the show this will hpn...........
    waiting fr next part....

    ReplyDelete
  39. awesome update.
    really loved the way arnav pampered kushi.
    loved it very much.

    ReplyDelete
  40. awesome update....


    thanks 4 d pm

    ReplyDelete
  41. rofl... they r soo much fun.. :D

    arhifrvr

    ReplyDelete
  42. awsumm...luvd it...
    both are soo cute...just luv their nok jhok's...

    in short it was a cute update

    ARKUSHLOVE

    ReplyDelete
  43. Cheval:

    i like the last part wat arnav sed ehehhehehehhehehhe goooosh u r soo funny

    i love it dear thanks a lot

    ReplyDelete
  44. loved it finally scrolled through all comments.lol i can see you have more readers from IF i registered there but forgot my name and password lol loved the update too cute

    ReplyDelete
  45. Lovely part...
    Oh god,they fight soo much....But they r soo cute....
    -Chandana.S

    ReplyDelete
  46. Awww......dat was a cute update......they fight like kids, den hw r dey gonna manage kids? Lol......and i liked khushi's ending line...poor ASR;D
    IF name:kiddy-kavya

    ReplyDelete
  47. arent they just cute
    okay i have to read up on the previous ones as well still have few of them that i havent read
    loved this cute update and if that was small whats big then
    cheers for the pm hope you dont delete me from the pm list
    pls

    ReplyDelete
  48. beautiful update.. looking forward to the next part.

    -pinky0902

    ReplyDelete
  49. as alwz

    loved it..
    der nokh jokh ova small issues..n evrythin..:D
    do pm me wen u update more..thnxxx:)

    ReplyDelete
  50. they r sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  51. Really good - look forward to the next install

    ReplyDelete
  52. Brilliant!!!! loved the update
    Pinky89

    ReplyDelete
  53. Brilliant Love the update
    BarunForever

    ReplyDelete
  54. that was simply awsum..
    loved it alot.
    poor Arnav...now sleep on recliner..

    anumeha_rajat - IF...

    ReplyDelete
  55. Awesome update!
    Loved it!

    (tinsel)

    ReplyDelete
  56. awesome update...they are so cute when together..loved it...thanks for pm..

    (--peehu--)

    ReplyDelete
  57. wow awsuuuum update dear...loved it very much......thnx 4da pm....

    kitzdoll(IF)

    ReplyDelete
  58. Finally caught up with this FF!!
    Lol khushi is hillarious i love her mood swings!
    Cant wait for the baby to come!
    Love how romantic they are with each other its just adorable!
    Just hope shaym doesnt come back and mess things up again!
    Awesome update loved it!
    Sonia246 IF

    ReplyDelete
  59. Love it when arhi have their nok jhoks.
    IF: Rashika

    ReplyDelete
  60. superbbb...
    -kvarsha

    ReplyDelete
  61. wonderful, loved it too too much.

    ReplyDelete
  62. It's actually a nice and useful piece of information. I'm satisfied that you simply shared this useful information with us.
    Please keep us up to date like this. Thank you for sharing.
    Here is my site too

    ReplyDelete
  63. hehe awssmmmm...specially d last line..mood swings r like...valley and hill top shit man...mera bechara arnie baby

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love <3