Chapter 1
Please note I retain sole ownership of all the works of fiction on this blog so please do not reproduce or alter my work and claim it as your own.
“Arnav! Get up you sleepy head!” Khushi threw a pillow at
him while he was sleeping on the bed.
Khushi and Arnav are best friends since childhood. First
Khushi lost her parents and moved in to live with Arnav’s family. Soon after
Arnav’s parents had passed away as well. Arnav’s sister Anjali was happily
married to Shyaam Jha and had moved out.
When Arnav and Khushi realized that it was only them two
left… they decided to move to London. Here they were… living in the same house
but as best friends.
Both of them had changed when they arrived here at age 20
and 18. Now Arnav was 23 and Khushi was 21. Their dressing sense, their likes,
dislikes… everything changes except for one. Their relationship… their friendship,
but soon it was going to change as well.
“Let me sleep na Khushi!” Arnav mumbled in his sleep.
Khushi did a messy bun and was wearing her short shorts with
a red tank top. She turned around and walked up to Arnav’s bed.
Arnav was sleeping on his belly and was wearing his shorts
with his white vest. She sat on his back and began to pull his hair.
“Aaaah… Khushi what the hell!” Arnav bolted up and Khushi
fell on the other side of the bed.
“Good morning Arnie…” Khushi smiled.
“This is not the way to wake up your best friend!” Arnav
pinned her on the bed.
“Yes it is! I’ve been trying to wake you up ever since 7 and
right now it’s 8… this was the best way to wake you up.” Khushi smiled.
“No it isn’t… now you get a punishment…” Arnav began to
tickle her.
“Arnav stop… please stop…” Khushi tried to push him.
“First give me my good morning kiss…” Arnav smirked.
“I can’t…” Khushi was more serious.
Arnav got off her and made her sit up. “What’s the matter?”
Arnav asked.
“Well… it’s about Rohit… he doesn’t like the fact that I
live with you, I kiss you on the cheek, and most importantly… he doesn’t like
that we’re best friends.” Khushi looked down and fidgeted with the blanket.
Arnav looked at her. “And what do you think? Do want me to
shift in with Trisha? I mean… she doesn’t like the fact that we’re friends as
well…” Arnav fidgeted with the blanket along with Khushi.
“Rohit believes that a guy and a girl can never be friends.”
Khushi looked at Arnav.
“Trisha thinks that I give you more importance than her…”
Arnav looked back at Khushi.
“What do you think we should do?” both said at the same
time.
There was a sudden silence. Days went by and there was
complete silence in the house. Arnav and Khushi did not talk to each other and
did not spend time with each other.
In fact they hadn’t seen each other for an entire week.
Arnav began to spend more time with his girlfriend Trisha… and Khushi began to
think about proposing marriage towards Rohit.
Both Arnav and Khushi were drifting apart. Their friendship
was weakening. Everything was changing… new relations, new feelings.
They were in the club and weren’t aware of one another.
“Guys… this is my girlfriend… Khushi… she is just my girlfriend by saying. She
lives with her best friend… he’s a guy. I asked her to move in with me… but no.
This girl… is nothing but characterless, cheap, and disgusting! She chooses to
live with her so called best friend but not her boyfriend.” A drunk Rohit
spoke.
Khushi held his shoulder “Rohit… I think you drank too much.
Come lets go home.” Khushi held his wrist and tried walking. But he stopped her
and continued “No Khushi Kumari Gupta… I’m not going home. We are over. We’re
done. I don’t need you… what’s the point of having a girlfriend who doesn’t
want to sleep with you?” Rohit laughed.
The entire crowd began to gossip. Some were even laughing.
Arnav and Trisha were at the bar having their argument over Khushi. They heard
someone crying.
Arnav ignored Trisha and walked near the crowd. He made
himself through and saw Khushi crying. He couldn’t stand it.
Before he could run forward to her, he heard Rohit saying
that no one would want to be with Khushi and no one will ever love her.
“I love her… and I will be with her forever!” Arnav yelled.
Khushi looked up to see Arnav making his way to her. He
pulled her towards him and she collided with his chest. He hugged her
protectively. “This entire week… Khushi was not talking to me and neither was
I. My girlfriend called me several times and we talked but I never felt the
same with her. I felt like myself with Khushi. I love her… and I don’t want her
to be with a person who hurts her.” Arnav looked at Khushi.
She smiled and pulled apart. Khushi cupped Arnav’s face.
“I’m sorry I was going to leave you for that coward.” Khushi sobbed.
Arnav wiped her tears. “Shhh… it’s ok… I did the same. I
ignored you for a b*tch!” Arnav chuckled while sobbing as well.
Khushi couldn’t stop herself from kissing Arnav. She wrapped
her arms around his neck as he slid his hand across her waist.
She neared him and their noses touched. “I love you…” Khushi
whispered.
“I love you more…” Arnav smirked and pulled her for a kiss.
They shared a kiss filled with emotions. Khushi slightly
opened her mouth to let Arnav’s tongue in and he did. They moaned a bit but
pulled apart as they heard the crowd say “Awe…”
Both looked embarrassed. And everyone clapped. With that
Khushi pulled Arnav for a kiss.
Arnav was in surprise as he didn’t know it was coming but he
enjoyed far too much than Khushi.
She slightly broke the kiss and smiled “To be honest… this
is my second kiss…”
“You mean you never…” Arnav had a question mark on her face.
“I saved it for when I felt like kissing Rohit… but turns
out my lips were only meant for you…” Khushi bit her lip.
“Turns out you were fully meant for me…” Arnav smirked.
Both were hugging and looked up to see a fuming Trisha.
Arnav let go of Khushi for a while. “I was going to tell you
tonight Trisha… that I don’t love you… I love Khushi. I’m sorry…” Arnav felt
guilty.
Trisha fumed out of the club and Arnav just gave an ‘I don’t
care’ look. Khushi at the same time turned back to see an angry Rohit.
He walked up to her and pulled her by her hair. “What the
f*ck… is this why I was with you for an entire year? So that you could break up
with me?”
Arnav came up to him and punched his face. Rohit fell on the ground with blood dripping
from his nose… but Arnav didn’t notice that. He noticed the tears rolling down
Khushi’s cheeks. They hurt him more.
Ok... I know it might sound like crap... but it popped up in my head and I wanted to share it... so here it is. I will write Part 2... and don't worry... this is just an SS :)
- Ravneet <3

Heehee nice OS continue soon :P
ReplyDeleteJust write your name next time so I know who's commenting... and thank u :)
Deletei jus recently started reedin ur dis stry n its awesome but diiffferent (in a gud way) lol. keep it up!!!
DeleteThank you <3
Delete- Ravneet ;)
Wow that was some speed from friends to lovers in seconds!!!
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to seeing where it goes!
HeeeHeee I was having mood swings and so I wrote it and then I wanted to continue it :)
DeletePS: Part 3 will be probably your favorite part (Mature Content... 16+) ;) Hope you like it <3
- Ravneet :D
enimis into lovers soooooooooooooo cute!!! love it!!!!
ReplyDeleteThank you dear... do follow my blog and read my other work as well :)
Delete- Ravneet <3
Just read the first chapter and it is really very interesting.
ReplyDeleteLoved it.