Thursday, July 19, 2012

ArHi SS: It's All About Us Chapter 3

Ok guys... so since I'm on India Forums... I had posted this Part a day before... this is mature content so please be mindful of it... I'm filled with gutter mind right now so just beware!!! Please let me know what you think <3


Chapter 3


Please note I retain sole ownership of all the works of fiction on this blog so please do not reproduce or alter my work and claim it as your own.

Mature Content… 16 + (I warned you...)

Arnav and Khushi walked out of Court happily married. They were holding hands and heading towards their home when Akash and Payal stopped them.
“You guys can’t go home…” Payal stopped them.
“Why?” Khushi asked.
“Because…” Payal was too shy to say anything and Akash helped her.
“Because tonight’s your suhaag raat remember…” Akash chuckled.
“What!” Arnav spoke in shock.
“Poora bol na Arnav… What the!” Khushi giggled. Ever since childhood, Arnav had been saying ‘What the!’ and Khushi was so used to it by now that every time he would say it she would laugh.
“Shut up Khushi… and Akash this suhaag raat thing is bullsh*t! We don’t want no suhaag raat or whatever…” Arnav pulled Khushi along with him.
But Khushi held his wrist to make him stop. “But I do Arnav… we had a simple Court Marriage at our own will but we could at least do some of the rituals…” Khushi blushed.
“Khushi are you serious…” Arnav was cheesed.
“She’s serious!” Payal laughed.
Akash took Arnav at his place while Khushi and Payal went to Khushi and Arnav’s house to decorate the room.
Payal was continuously laughing while decorating the room and Khushi was still blushing. “So Khushi… you think you’re gonna lose your virginity tonight?” Payal raised her eyebrows.
“Payal!” Khushi turned red. She was sitting on the bed with a simple red saree on. She had somewhat jewellery and very less make up.
It was time for Arnav to arrive. “Looks like your Arnie is here…” Payal giggled when the doorbell rung.
Payal took her time while opening the door. She finally reached out her hand and turned the doorknob.
“What took you so long?” Arnav was irritated. First the whole suhaag raat drama and now Payal taking forever to open the door. He pushed her aside and went inside, but Payal managed to stop him.
“Take out some money please…” Payal smiled.
“What for?” a confused Arnav asked.
“According to the rituals, the sisters usually ask for money to allow their brothers in their room for their suhaag raat… so I am like your sister and I will take Anjali’s part as well.” Payal gave an evil smile while bringing out her palm.
Arnav shoved a $100 bill in her hand but she stopped him again. “Di’s part too…” Payal brought her palm out again.
“But she’s not here!” Arnav yelled.
“So… I will take her part…” and with that Arnav handed her another $100 bill. He walked them out of their house so that he could have his alone time with Khushi.
“Good luck Khushi!” Akash yelled while walking out of the house.
Arnav closed the door and sighed. “Finally…” he mumbled.
He walked in their room and found Khushi sitting on the bed wearing a simple red saree. The bed was adorned with rose petals and only 2 candles were lit.
Arnav walked towards the bed and Khushi got up. “Don’t you want to change?” Arnav asked Khushi.
She was pretty shocked because she thought he would make her change but he didn’t. Khushi walked to the bathroom and changed in her mini red nightie.
She walked out with her hair open with nothing but a simple magulsutra and sindoor in her parting. “What’s that?” Arnav pointed at both the magulsutra and sindoor.
“Oh this… Di had sent me sindoor and a mangulsutra. She said they are the symbols of a married woman so I wore it.” Khushi smiled.
“You usually wear your short shorts and a tank top when you go to sleep then why are you wearing a nightie today?” Arnav smirked as he neared her.
She blushed but she remembered that she is not the typical indian wife who blushes all the time her husband romances with her. She has freely kissed Arnav 13 times and today was probably the night that they would go to another level of their marriage.
And so she decided to take part equally and fairly. Khushi walked up to Arnav and wrapped her arms around his neck as he slid his hand around her waist.
“I thought girls get shy after marriage… but you’re still a wild cat aren’t you…” Arnav whispered in her ear and bit her earlobe.
“Now that I am…” Khushi smiled.
Arnav gently slid her strap down her shoulder to know her reaction but she did not refuse and he did the same with her other strap. He pulled her in front of him to look at her. “Khushi are you sure you want to do it… or do you need some time? I mean take as much time as you need… I won’t mind.” Arnav backed off a bit. He slightly moved away from her and went to the bathroom to change. Khushi was still in her old position. Her straps were still down and she was thinking.
‘I love him. He loves me. We both love each other and now we’re married. He has the right to do it with me. In fact I know I want to do it too.’
Arnav walked out of the bathroom and saw Khushi still standing there. He neared her and pulled her straps up.
“Like I said… take your time…” he kissed her forehead.
He was moving back to bed but Khushi held his wrist and pulled him back.
“Arnie… I love you and you love me. We are married and I think it is the right time that we could love each other. I have no problem in you loving me… what more would I want?” Khushi asked.
He looked at her innocence and pulled her in for a kiss. This kiss was filled with passion, desire, and hunger. Each minute increased all 3.
Arnav slightly began to pull down Khushi’s nightie and Khushi gave herself to him. She was all his. Mentally, physically, and legally.
She was completely naked in front of Arnav and did not blush at all. Instead she felt blessed and powerless.
He wrapped her in the blanket and lifted her off her feet. Arnav lay her on the bed and made his way on top of her.
She smiled at him giving him an invitation to love her. Khushi wrapped her arms around Arnav’s neck and pulled him closer.
“Someone’s desperate…” Arnav smirked.
“It’s not like you’re not…” Khushi smirked back.
He slid his arms around her bare waist and pulled her up a bit to kiss. “Are you just gonna kiss my lips or is there more…?” Khushi broke the kiss and looked at him very irritated.
“Well I could do more you know… just that you’re so fragile that I don’t want you to scream and the neighbours come over to ask what’s wrong. They’re gonna think that I’m your friend, I used you to get close to you, and now I’m raping you while no one will know the real story… that they got a wildcat in this house…” Arnav smirked.
“I’m not that fragile. I can handle you in me you know! So don’t underestimate Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada…” Khushi pinned Arnav on the bed.
Before she could kiss Arnav… he pinned her back on the bed with him on top of her. “Not so easy Mrs. Arnav Singh Raizada…” he smiled.
There was complete silence as Arnav finally made the next move. He slammed himself in Khushi but very slowly.
“Khushi… you ok?” Arnav asked backing off a bit.
“Yeh… I’m fine… just don’t stop Arnie… you’re teasing me… just do it!” Khushi spoke desperately.
He granted her wish… he slammed himself harder and harder until she was breathless. Finally she screamed. She screamed in pleasure…
“Khushi shut up… the neighbours must be listening!” Arnav told her.
“How’s… it… my… fault?” Khushi continued to scream.
Arnav sealed her with a kiss. That was the best way to make her shut up. Finally she was in deep sleep. She was exhausted and so was Arnav.
He knelt down and gave a sweet peck on her lips and hugged her possessively. “I love you…” he whispered in her ear while thinking she was asleep.
Turned out she was fully awake. “I love you too…” she smiled in her sleep.
He slept in the crook of her neck with his arm around her slim waist and her legs entwined with his.
They had a splendid night…
2 Months Later
“Arnie get up na…” Khushi hit him with a pillow. It had been 2 months since their marriage and Arnav was still the same.
Messy room, naughty, and more overly slept in the most. He had managed to find a good job for himself and was the owner of AK Fashions while Khushi gladly opened her own Beauty Parlour.
Today both of them were off. But for the past week Khushi was feeling sick and she had asked Arnav to come to the Doctor’s with her but he wanted to sleep. It was 3pm in the evening and he was still asleep, Khushi had come back from the Doctor’s and wanted to share the good news with him as well.
“Arnie… it looks like I will be handling 2 kids in a few months! Get up now!” Khushi pulled Arnav’s hair. At first he did not listen but later on he realized what she said.
‘Looks like I will be handling 2 kids in a few months!’ Arnav thought.
He got up and pinned Khushi on the bed. “What did you say?” Arnav asked making sure he had heard right from before.
“I said it looks like I will be handling 2 kids in a few months!” Khushi blushed.
“You mean you’re…” Arnav smiled.
“Hmm… we are going to have a baby… I’m pregnant…” Khushi smiled as she wrapped her arms around Arnav’s waist to pull him in for a warm hug.

How was it? Was it too mooshy? Told ya... I've been experiencing Gutter Mind 
HeeeHeee....
Leave your comments and do hit one of the emotions... it won't take that long :)
If you are an Anonymous commenter... then please leave a nickname or your real name after commenting... thank you :)
- Ravneet <3

12 comments:

  1. ok. i heard ov dirty but... naaaaah! dat waz bad. but sooo sweet???? lol
    dnt mynd a few more scenes lyk dat!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So u want me to add more scenes like that or should I stop?
      Confused...

      - Ravneet <3

      Delete
    2. dis iz gunna sound rong but i wnt u 2 do mre scenes lyk dat! lmao

      Delete
    3. LOL I will try... but read "You're Mine & Only Mine"

      - Ravneet <3

      Delete
  2. Ravneet!!!! Where do u get the skills from? Barun Sobti ne yeh kya jaadoo kardale theeree pe? U write so good! And maaan that was some hot stuff!!!! Keep on writing ...

    Love Ritu <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Ritu... his smirks, his eyes, his lips, his looks, his heart, his body... gosh he's sooo fu*ck'n hot!!!! I can go on and on forever talking about this s*xy man! Barun Sobti is gonna kill me with his smirks!!! About my skills... they come naturally... thinking about ArHi all day long helps.... :D Jaadoo... sach mein patha nahee kya jaadoo kiya hai isne aur uuppr se bolta hai kii voh sirf uskee job hai... mujhe nahee patha tha kii acting ke ilava apni hotness ko bhi dikhane kii job hai! Hai Devi Maaiyaan mujhe Arnav Singh Raizada aur Barun Sobti se bacha kar rakhna!!!

      I wanna come to India sooo badly...

      - Ravneet ;)

      Delete
  3. How do you manage to write so awesome at such a young age? I mean you're only 14 and you got so much talent! I love the sketch u drew and the ArHi poems are brilliant... you write so incredibly perfect. Not too much and not too less... how? You should be named Miss Perfectionist!

    - Shilpa :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh please... I've gotten this by many people... I just say that don't judge. If you have the talent then it doesn't matter what age you are. I just write whatever comes in my head... like legit I don't think over what I write it just comes when I have my fingertips on my keyboard :) Well I'm not the best writers out there but I try and do my best :)

      Heehee thank you for commenting

      - Ravneet <3

      Delete
  4. This is sooo f'n hotttttttttt !!!!!!! Update fast peeeleeeeggge. Only hello hi... No bye bue ;) ravneet update soon please im desperately waiting for part 4!

    -Sania <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sweet update!!!

    I don't know how old you are but your writing is superb & will only continue to get better & better as you get older!!!

    I enjoyed reading it & their sex was hot but fairly tame by my standards but I think that is just an age thing hun!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm only 15 and I try to write as appropriate as possible is it's pretty hard to write intense scenes and yes I will probably get better at writing in the future .... HeeeeHeeee

      - Ravneet <3

      Delete
  6. cute!!!.. :-) loved it!.. keep writing!..
    have u published fading shadows book 2 yet?..
    and btw, loved TURMOIL!!… beautiful!

    keep up the excellent work! =D

    - princess

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love <3