Saturday, July 21, 2012

ArHi OS: You're Mine & Only Mine

Ok so I'm back with another OS but this is seriously a One Shot and I'm not going to continue it. This may be my last post for the week since I have and exam on Friday on the 27th. So I hope I satisfy you all...

This OS is dedicated to Juicee_Sushie since she likes guttery OSs and because I'm going through Gutter Mind this week due to the track that's going on in the show...

Please do hit the emotions buttons and do comment...


OS: You're Mine & Only Mine


Please note I retain sole ownership of all the works of fiction on this blog so please do not reproduce or alter my work and claim it as your own.

Mature Content... 16+


 “Yeh sirf khuch hi maheeno kii shaadi hai. Do maheene baad yeh contract katam ho jayega… humme jaane dijiye Arnavji.” Khushi slid his hand of her wrist.
She decided to leave the Raizada house due to all the problems. Anjali was going into depression which was not good for her and her baby, everyone else in the family were ignoring her. Arnav had spoken the bitter truth to her which made her make this decision.
Although he didn’t mean it… but it was still the truth which she could not deny. She was the reason for everything.
Khushi walked up until the door and as she opened the door, Arnav pulled her by the wrist.
“You can’t go anywhere Khushi! I don’t care about the contract, I don’t care about anything. If there’s anyone who truly understands me it’s you. I need you here. I want you here… with me. After knowing the truth I had decided that no matter what happened… I will always be on your side. I will always be there for you.” Arnav choked on his words.
Khushi looked at him into the eye. She saw regret, pain, loneliness.
“I don’t regret having you in my life because if you weren’t in my life… then I wouldn’t know the meaning of life, God… and most importantly love. When I was kidnapped… I said ‘I love you’ to you not because I wanted you to understand that there is something wrong.” Arnav paused as Khushi’s face expression changed. She was shocked.
“I said ‘I love you’ to you because I was scared that I might not be ever able to say it to you. I was scared that I won’t have the chance to spend my entire life with you. I was just scared that I might not come back… and so I had to say it before I die…” Khushi put her hand on his mouth before he could say anything. She nodded her head with a ‘no’ and had tears rolling down her cheeks.
But Arnav still continued “I was going to tell you that ‘I love you’ on the night of Akash and Payal’s wedding but when I saw you with Shyaam… I just couldn’t stand it. All this time I told you that I married you because I wanted Di to be happy… but I had another reason too. And that reason was because I loved you and I couldn’t see you with anyone else other than myself.” Arnav spoke truthfully.
Khushi was trying hard to make Arnav stop. “If you don’t stop then it will be harder for me to leave… please stop… please don’t make it harder for me.” Khushi cried.
“Then don’t go… stay here with me.” Arnav whispered.
“But I have to Arnav… I have to…” Khushi spoke with regret.
Khushi began to make her way out of the house. It was midnight and it was raining hard. She stood there… in the pouring rain.
“Khushi get back in here! Now!” Arnav yelled.
“If you leave this house then I will become the old Arnav. The Arnav that you first met. The ruthless, arrogant business tycoon. I have changed… I’ve become a better person… and now you’re leaving me…” Arnav burst out.
“Ever since… ever since childhood I have only been hurt. I stopped believing in love… in marriage because I believed every relationship is to be doomed. And it’s the same today. Di’s marriage is over… her life is ruined. Our marriage is ruined… we have no future. Every relationship is to be doomed.” Arnav walked away. But Khushi held his hand and stopped him.
“You can’t leave me… after all you said… you still chose to leave me. The Arnav Singh Raizada who kept his feelings to himself has to open up to me. Show me who you really are. What’s underneath that ruthless man? Tell me…” Khushi pulled Arnav closer.
He hugged her with all his power. “I’m sorry Khushi… I’m sorry… I didn’t want love to be my weakness… my Di is already my weakness and I don’t want you to be my weakness. I didn’t want to be hurt in love. I’m sorry that I forced you to live with me… to marry me, but now I free you. You can go… I don’t want to hurt you anymore. Just go if you have to.” Arnav pushed apart.
“How can I go now? I can’t leave you more depressed… I love you and I’m not leaving you… I will stay here with you… forever…” Khushi kissed his forehead.
Arnav was shocked at this move. She moved down near his lips and brushed her lips on his.
That was it… Arnav couldn’t stop. He had to kiss her… he had to feel her. He pressed his lips on hers while she was teasing him.
It seemed as if he was a hungry tiger who hadn’t eaten its prey. Well after all she was his prey. His love. His life. His Khushi.
Khushi was not so less. She also kissed him passionately and she was the first to attempt the next move. She bit his lip causing it bleed. She sucked on it as if she was sucking on a lollipop and couldn’t get more of it.
At last she began to unbutton Arnav’s shirt until she realized he had moaned.
‘F*ck I just moaned… Arnav Singh Raizada never moans… instead he makes girls moan…’ Arnav’s thoughts played in his mind.
Khushi pulled away a bit and turned around. She bit her own lip thinking of what she had done. She felt something in her hand and realized it was Arnav’s button.
‘Hai Devi Maaiyaan! Yeh kya soch rahe honge hummarre bare mein…’ Khushi closed her eyes.
Suddenly she felt someone’s hand around her waist. It was Arnav’s. She tried to pull away but he kept hold of her.
“Not today Khushi… not today…” with a little wink he lifted her off her feet and she kept staring at him.
“Arnavji… umm where are we going?” Khushi asked while knowing where they were going.
“Salman Khan ke ghar… nahi jaana?” Arnav asked sarcastically.
Khushi hit his chest playfully. “Sach mein boliye na… hum kahan jaa rahe hain?”
“You very well know where we are going tho yeh jo question mark hai na chaahere phe… usse hutaado abb…” Arnav smirked.
He silently placed her on the bed and moved above her. “Arnavji… yeh… aap… kya… kar… rahe…hai?” Khushi asked trying to get up but only to be pushed back on bed.
“Khushiji… hum… aapse… pyaar… karne… waale… hai…” Arnav laughed.
“Why are you laughing at me Laad Governor? You very well know that I get anxious then why are you laughing???” Khushi was mad now. Arnav stopped laughing.
He lowered down on her and quickly gave her a small peck on her lips and moved back. Khushi was shocked at his move and opened her mouth in an ‘O’.
“Joh main kar sakta hoon kya voh tum kar sakti ho?” Arnav raised his eyebrows at her.
She turned red. “Haan… I can!” Khushi answered back.
“Oh really?” Arnav had a smirk on his face.
“Yes really… wanna see?” Khushi didn’t wait for the reply and instead she flipped Arnav on the bed and was on top of him. Before he could be in his senses to feel Khushi, she bent down and kissed him hard. Not just a peck but a proper kiss.
Soon after the kiss was leading them to the next stage. None of them resisted it. Arnav rolled Khushi back on the bed and kissed her hungrily. He couldn’t have enough of her. She was his only his, all his.
He ripped apart every clothing they had on them and without asking he entered in her slowly.
“Ahhh… Arnav… slow down…” Khushi gasped.
“How much more should I slow down?” Arnav chuckled.
“Ahh… Arnav… I’m… serious!” Khushi screamed.
“Thank God no one’s home today… all of them are gone to Sat Sung warna…” Arnav stopped as he heard Khushi scream louder.
He slowly came out of her and caressed her sweaty face. She was so tired already… how weak could she be?
“Arnav… why did you stop?” Khushi looked over at him.
“Khushi… it’ll hurt… I’m too rough…” Arnav was interrupted when Khushi pounced on him with a passionate kiss.
She was pulling his hair roughly and pulling him close as he was trying to stop. “I love you the way you are and plus it’ll be more fun if you’re a bit rough…” Khushi bushed.
Arnav rolled over her and began to kiss her all over her body and she kept moaning. He loved the effect he had on her.
“Arnav you can do it you know… I gave you my authority… you can love me in every way.” Khushi pulled him back up near her face.
She caressed his cheeks and kissed his forehead. “Tonight’s gonna be the best night of our life!” Arnav whispered. He held her hands and as he was about to make love to her again, Khushi stopped him.
“Arnav… can you kiss me while you are entering me? Please…” Khushi said with puppy dog eyes.
“If you want we can wait until you get a bit strong…” Arnav laid on the bed next her.
“What do you mean that you can wait until I’m a bit strong? Are you trying to say that I’m weak?” Khushi sat on Arnav’s belly with her legs wrapped around his waist.
She was seducing him now wasn’t she. “It’s not going to work Khushi…” he smiled.
“Oh really Arnav?” Khushi asked in sarcasm.
“Hmm” he replied.
“Well then let’s see…” Khushi got off the bed along with the duvet. She went near the dressing table and grabbed the jug of water.
Arnav was confused at what she was doing. She brought the jug with her to bed.
Khushi rest her head on the header still wrapped in the duvet which was slowly coming down revealing her cleavage. She very well knew that Arnav was staring at her and so she made her next attempt.
Khushi lifted the jug and put it above her head. She was showing Arnav that she was going to have a waterfall but turned out she let it pour down her cleavage.
As she was pouring the water down her cleavage Arnav gulped and could not resist without touching her.
Without thinking Arnav smashed his lips with Khushi’s and Khushi was smiling while kissing him. She put the jug on the table next to their bed and began to lean back on bed giving Arnav full access again.
He pulled the wrapped duvet of her body and uses it to cover them both while Arnav first caressed her body with his rough hands.
Khushi wrapped her arms around his neck and wrapped her legs around his waist. Oh he couldn’t resist now. He pulled her in for another kiss.
“Khushi I’m going in now…” he spoke between there kiss.
“Go ahead…” she smiled.
He entered her again but very rapidly. Before she could scream again he closed the gap between their faces and kissed her.
He swayed in her in many directions trying to adjust himself in her but was afraid if he would hurt her. She had her eyes closed due to the peak of pain but she opened them to see everything that happened between them.
Her eyes flicked and gave a weak smile to Arnav. He felt bad that he had entered her rapidly. “Don’t worry… I’m fine… vaise bohath mazaa aayaa tha!” Khushi turned completely red.
Here he was worrying that he had hurt Khushi and there she was enjoying everything… unbelievable.
“You…” he couldn’t complete his sentence as Khushi just pecked him on his lips. He tried again to talk but she did the same. Every time he tried to talk to her she would peck him. In a way Arnav was getting irritated because Khushi wasn’t letting him talk and he was being teased by Khushi’s pecks. He wanted more than just pecks. He wanted her completely.
“That’s it… now it’ll hurt!” he thrusted within her. And before she could scream he captured her lips. At first she was fussing since it hurt, but then she began to enjoy it as well.
She was completely exhausted and fell asleep in Arnav’s arms. He was still on top of her but came out of her. He covered them up properly with the duvet and wrapped his arms around her waist.
She was still awake but was tired of all the love making. She snuggled up closer to him and smiled while her eyes were closed.
“You’re mine and only mine!” Arnav kissed her forehead.
“I know that…” Khushi whispered back.
They laid there together in the same arms. They belonged to each other and now were completely one. There was no longer any contract of 6 months… it was a contract of forever. For the first time Arnav was not selfish for his Di. For the first time Khushi was not selfless. She didn’t think of anyone as usual… she just thought about them. He didn’t think about his own benefit for his Di… he thought of their pleasure. Love had changed these two. A rapid change it was. The man who was arrogant, ruthless, cold hearted… was now in love.  The girl who was childish, fun, and selfless… was now mature. The journey of life and brought them to a dead end of them being together.
Sometimes the person who you hate the most… you end up falling in love with them. Not the love for a day. Not the love for a week. Not the love for a month. And not the love for a year. Instead you love them for eternity… and probably beyond that…

Ok so I hope you guys enjoyed it and especially Juicee_Sushie...
If you are a silent reader then do comment as ANONYMOUS
Please do comment and hit one of the emotions... this might be my last post for the week then August will be a blast!!! <3

- Ravneet :D

15 comments:

  1. Babe, I am so touched that you wrote this & dedicated it to me!!!

    I loved it, it was FABULOUS hunny!!!

    Loved the story line but more than that I loved the heat & gutter you wrote, HOT, HOT stuff babe!!!!!

    JS xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm glad you loved it... heehee this was playing in my mind for a while and I wanted to put it up :)

      Ya... Khushi has to be a wildcat if she's gonna do it with our hotwa Arnav!

      - Ravneet <3

      Delete
  2. Ravneet tu bolti khuch hai aur karti khuch hai... U said no updates entire week aur abb dekh... Tunee update kiya naa... This entire week u updated on and on and u left us cliff hanging for unusual bond. Shyaam is less evil than u are...
    Update soon. Love u

    - Ritu <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. kya karoon... Arnav Singh Raizada ne humme pagaal kardiya hai... aur Barun Sobti ko dekh kar mooh me paani aajaatha hai... tho likh kar saari frustration aur gusse nikal jaatha hai :)
      Shayad update karoongi ;)

      - Ravneet <3

      Delete
  3. I loved it!!!!!! The story is really gud. GREAT!! FABULOUS!!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u hun but do leave ur nickname or pen name so i know who comments on my work :)

      - Ravneet <3

      Delete
    2. Ravneet this is really good , you write amaziing :)
      Keep it up Gurlfrand <3 Keep it up, u rock :)


      - Jazz .(L)

      Delete
    3. Of course I will cutttieeeee!!!!

      - Ravneet <3 <3 <3

      Delete
  4. love it so much u should turn it into a ss

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey ravneet! has anyone told you your name is too long, i wanna call you TOA (shortening touch of ArHi) or rav (shortening ravneet) whichever you prefer..

    right, on to the story...sweet, nice one-shot, though a little out of character because Arnav isn't the kind to lay himself bare, i feel that there are so many layers to him that even he can't pull them all off, but YES, it was interesting, you can be a really good writer in time to come...

    i'm sorry if i was too blunt, see this is why i don't comment with my views, i never know if i'm saying the right thing...**hides**

    oh and there's a typo in the document, "Khushi bushed." i think you meant blushed...((i desperately hope you didn't mean khushi's bush, i definitely don't wanna go there, **shudders** i saw rob's bush and i'm scarred enough by it))

    also ~hugs~ because i did like the effort a lot...

    all my love
    ~sri

    ReplyDelete
  6. Are u really just 15?????i can't believe that!!u r going to be a famous & best selling writer one day if u continue this way!!& i will in the very first line to buy ur book!
    All the best for ur work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Suprb OS....:ovd it.. <3
    Beautifully writtn :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hmm! Gr8! But isn't it a bit weird? For his sister he was yelling at khushi so much nd now he forgot everything about his sis's worry nd started making love to each other! Its very awesome but kind of a bit too much selfish! A kiss is enough!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing and hot too....

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love <3