Tuesday, July 10, 2012

ArHi FF: Book 1~The Unexpected... Became The Expected Chapter 13

Chapter 13


Please note I retain sole ownership of all the works of fiction on this blog so please do not reproduce or alter my work and claim it as your own.

Arnav was irritated now. Khushi was having her mood swings and was constently blaming Arnav for her state.
“Arnav… couldn’t you control yourself? You had to do it so efficiently? Couldn’t you just take it easy rather than going in there!” Khushi folded her arms and pouted.
Arnav was listening to Khushi the whole way… he knew that if he replied back then the situation would get worse. So he simply listened to Khushi ranting about her looks and his behaviour towards her. She was repeating the same stuff over and over again and this time Arnav had to reply back.
“Khushi you’re talking as if I did all the work… a male and a female are needed to create life… not just a male… you equally participated with me…” Arnav smirked.
Khushi began to stammer “Well… ummm… you were… ummm… drunk and were… ummm… forcing… yes forcing me to take part otherwise… ummm I would have not… done anything” Khushi looked away.
“So you’re saying that I was drunk and I forced you… so basically in definition I tried to rape you? So you didn’t want to do it? And you didn’t enjoy it. Well Khushi then I vow to not come near you until you accept the fact that you were too enjoying it as much as I was.” Arnav turned his face to look in front.
Khushi’s plan had backfired… she wanted to make Arnav desire her and woo her but no. This time it was her turn to woo him. And she had to find a way to do that.
Arnav parked the car and went inside ignoring Khushi. She was so upset that he had taken her teasing serious. He turned back and gave a smirk to see her frustrated.
“Di… Di my plan has backfired me…” Khushi came in upset.
“What happened Khushiji… is everything ok? You are pregnant aren’t you?” Anjali asked in concern.
Arnav had already went in his room to freshen up and he hadn’t even talked to Anjali nor Naani.
“Yes Di I am pregnant… I was pulling Arnav’s leg and he got upset so now he won’t come near me until I don’t confess that I was an equal participant in doing it with him.” Khushi spoke in a rush that she hadn’t realized what she said.
“Khushiji… you called Chhotte ‘Arnav’ not ‘Arnavji’ and what were you talking about confessing and all.” Anjali said smiling a little. Khushi immediately blushed. “Di…” Khushi shyly ran upstairs.
Arnav was loosening his tie and took off his waist coast. There entered Khushi and shyly she ran into the bathroom. Arnav was worried at her action. He went up to the door and knocked.
“Khushi… are you OK in there? Is everything fine?” Arnav kept knocking the door.
“Yes… everything is fine… I’m OK… you don’t have to worry about me.” Her words pierced Arnav’s heart.
“Khushi I was joking… I didn’t mean it and like you were pulling my leg… I was also pulling your leg.” Arnav said innocently.
Khushi was laughing in the bathroom for two reasons. One… she had told Anjali something that she was not supposed to tell her. Second… Arnav was thinking she was upset with him.
She slowly opened the door and walked out laughing. She was holding onto her stomach because she was laughing so hard… that it was hurting. Arnav was in shock mode and confused why Khushi was laughing for no reason.
Khushi lay on the bed and continued laughing. Arnav came beside her and picked up the pillow and blanket from the closet. As he bagan to move towards the recliner, Khushi held onto his hand.
“Where are you going? We have already slept on the same bed so why do you want to sleep on the recliner? Just sleep here… I won’t mind.” Before Arnav could say anything, Khushi pulled him down on the bed. He lay on the right side and put the extra pillow between them.
“There is no need of this… Arnav why are you behaving so weird? We have spent a night without the pillows between us. Can’t you just act normal?” Khushi put the pillow aside and snuggled closer to Arnav.
Arnav didn’t want to make Khushi feel awkward being in the same bed as him without any barriers but he forgot that all the barriers between them had finished. They were simply one. And now… they would have another member in their small family. Their child.
As Khushi moved more closer to Arnav… she realized that he wasn’t feeling comfortable with her. He was trying to mave back but Khushi kept pulling him more closer. Finally Khushi realized that there was no point. So she let him go and turned around letting her back face him.
Tears were rolling down her cheeks and Arnav realized that she was upset. Before Arnav could say anything to her, she got up and switched the lights off.
“Good night.” she didn’t listen to his reply and instead she put 2 pillows between them. “I hope you’re feeling comfortable now.” and with the last words she pulled the blanket over her and faced her back towards Arnav.
Arnav was feeling guilty on the other hand. He thought that Khushi would feel uncomfortable sharing the same bed as him and so he decided to sleep on the recliner, but she didn’t feel uncomfortable.
“Khushi…” he tapped her shoulder. There was no response. Arnav hovered over her to see her sleeping peacefully. He smiled and gave a peck on her cheek.
“I know you’re awake Khushi… I can tell by that smile that you’re giving. I know you’re upset but I thought you wouldn’t feel comfortable sharing the same bed with me as it is our first time…” Arnav replied with regret.
“Arnav you’re forgetting that it’s our second time… sharing the bed… together. The only difference is that today you are in your senses unlike last time.” Khushi whispered.
Arnav wrapped his arm around Khushi’s waist and rest his chin on her shoulder. “I almost forgot that if we hadn’t shared the same bed… then how would you be pregnant?” Arnav chuckled.
Khushi blushed under his gaze. She was feeling embarrassed at his actions. “Arnav… its 2am right now… go to sleep.” Khushi playfully hit him and struggled to get rid of his grip.
“You know it’s not gonna help… so there’s no point of trying to get away with it. You gave me the right to let me come close to you… and now you’re running away? Not so easy…” Arnav grip on her waist tightened.
“Ouch… Arnav you’re hurting me.” Khushi yelled in a whisper. Arnav got scared “Are you ok… did I put too much pressure? Is the baby ok? Answer me Khushi… why aren’t you answering dammit!” Arnav freaked out.
Khushi was laughing hard. He had really gotten scared and here she was laughing. “Arnav… you’re too funny… calm down… I was just joking.” Khushi laughed.
Arnav pulled her close in a thud she collided against his chest. “Don’t you ever scare me like that again!” Arnav hugged Khushi.
Khushi was in shock to hear Arnav crying. He was sniffing a bit trying to let Khushi know that he was crying, but she was Khushi. His Khushi… and she knew him more than anyone did.
“Shhh… Arnav… calm down… it’s Ok… I’m fine and the baby is Ok too… and you kind of did put a little pressure but I felt it a lot because… you know.”Khushi hesitated.
“I know what?” Arnav stopped crying.
“That I had a… a… miscarriage.” Khushi tried not to scrape the old wounds but she had to let him know.
“I’m sorry… I’m really really…”Khushi shushed him up with her lips.
She kissed him passionately and this time Arnav didn’t have to bite her lip to let his tongue in her like last time. This time she welcomed him happily.
Arnav deepened the kiss as he pinned her under him. He didn’t put all of his weight on her at once but he kept some distance. Khushi wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him closer.
“Arnav… you’re forgetting that we are in our bedroom… not the Hospital… don’t worry… Raina won’t disturb us.” Khushi winked and with that she sealed her lips with Arnav’s.
Their kiss was deepening and was taking them to the next level. Arnav opened the buttons to Khushi’s night gown and moved down to kiss her neck.
“Arnav… we can’t do it.” Khushi slightly pushed him off her.
Arnav looked at her confused. “Why? Are you not feeling comfortable with me on the same bed?” Arnav asked innocently.
“It’s not that.” Khushi replied while buttoning her night gown.
“Then what is it?” Arnav neared her.
“Arnav… I’m pregnant and when you’re pregnant… you have a risk of doing it. If we do it while I’m pregnant… there’s risk. I could bleed you know… and it’s better that we don’t do it until I don’t conceive and after that we will wait for another 3 months till I get better.” Khushi replied while cupping Arnav’s face.
“So that means we will do it after we have our Champ or Princess?” Arnav gave mischief smile.
Khushi blushed at his question and snuggled closer to him. “Wait Khushi… you can’t go to sleep without giving me a good night kiss!” Arnav faced Khushi.
“What non-sense! What are you saying Arnav? Tum teek toh ho?” Khushi checked Arnav’s forehead to see his temperature.
“I’m fine… Khushi I need you and baby to give me a good night kiss.” Arnav pouted.
‘How cute can he get? I think I will have to handle 2 kids. I have never seen this side of Arnav. I’ve seen him rude, arrogant, soft, loving, flirty, stubborn and now… now I’ve seen his childish side. If someone had told me last year that the person who is arrogant and ruthless could be loving brother, husband, and a father… I would have laughed so hard.’ Khushi thought bringing up a small smile.
“I’m waiting Khushi…” Arnav whinned.
Khushi brought Arnav near her and brought him above her. Now he was on top of her. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him towards her.
‘Is she really gonna kiss me?’ Arnav asked himself.
“You want a kiss from me first or you want a kiss from baby first?” Khushi pouted.
“Anyone is welcomed.” Arnav simply replied.
Khushi sealed her lips with his and gave him 3 light kisses. She let him go after a while to breath.
“Was that from you or baby?” Arnav winked.
“From me…” Khushi turned red.
“I said I want one from baby too!” Arnav exclaimed.
Khushi gave a light peck on his cheek. “Aren’t I supposed to get the same kiss as before?” Arnav pulled Khushi closer.
“No! Only I get to give you kisses like that. Baby will only give you kiss on cheek.” Khushi hugged him. Arnav smiled and before he could shut his eyes close… Khushi pushed him hard.
“Hey! Baby and I deserve some return kisses as well!” Khushi yelled. Arnav quickly covered Khushi’s mouth. “Everyone’s sleeping…” Arnav clenched his jaw.
“But I deserve a kiss back too and so does baby…” Khushi made a puppy face.
Arnav pulled Khushi for another kiss and this one lasted for a good 5 minutes. They had stoped between at least 3 times to breath but Arnav pulled her back and sealed her lips. Poor Khushi… she couldn’t even retaliate since she was enjoying it as much as he was.
“You can’t go to sleep yet… you gotta kiss baby too!” Khushi whispered.
“I gave you a long 5 minute kiss! Meaning I kissed you both at the same time!” Arnav looked shocked at her statement.
‘Does she want me to kiss her all day long?’ Arnav thought to himself.
“You can’t kiss baby on the lips… ewww! Arnav! You’re baby’s father! You can only kiss me like that!” Khushi folded her arms in anger.
Arnav smirked. He lowered towards Khushi’s belly. He rest his hand on her abdomen, “Hey buddy… what up? Having fun in there? So your Maama kissed your Papa and now she’s saying that you want a return kiss… I bet you don’t. You probably consider me as your worst enemy ever. I hurt your Maama and because of me you don’t have your other sibling. You were having fun in your Maama’s tummy with your sibling… weren’t you? I saw you both playing around in there and now you must be thinking ‘Where did he go?’ Well he’s gone. Forever. Because of me and you have the right to hate me as much as you want.” Arnav spoke while tearing up again.
“Arnav!” Khushi hit him on his back. “How many times have I told you that we will not discuss this again! You aren’t supposed to be talking about the past. Move on and think about the future. Our future.” Khushi hugged him tighter.
Arnav looked up to see Khushi tearing up a bit. He snuggled closer to her and let his hand rest on her belly. He was about to move it but Khushi stopped him. “If you want… you can keep your hand there. I’m sure baby will love it… and I do too.” Khushi smiled.
The night passed like that and Arnav was caressing Khushi’s stomach. She would moan a bit but he didn’t stop. He liked teasing her in her sleep.

-Phewww that was Chapter 13… I hope it wasn’t boring… do comment and hit like J I know it wasn’t that mature and it ended up being something that you really didn’t expect… but I’ll try making the next update cute and mooshy ;)
- Ravneet <3

7 comments:

  1. dat waz cute! update soon. i waited 4eva 4 ur update! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u but u gotta wait... this week is a bit hectic for me... there will be an update on Friday if possible but before that I will be updating for my other FF

      Delete
  2. Plzz continue soon... Waiting...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm working on the next chapter but I got carried away with my OS... I have around 3 other OSs done and I might post them before... but I'm working on it...

      Note: please write your nickname or pen name when u post a comment... thank u :)

      Delete
  3. Nice update.
    IF: Rashika.

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome updatee..
    -kvarsha..

    ReplyDelete
  5. a really really cute and lovely update.
    Loved it too too much.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love <3