Monday, July 23, 2012

ArHi SS: It's All About Us Chapter 4

Ok this is officially my last post of the week and then you will see an update probably on Friday... I always say that but end up posting up my work... what to do... I can't resist without writing :) This OS is officially an SS not FF. It will have Part 5 and probably Part 6...
Enjoy and do comment if you've followed my blog and if ur Anonymous... first person to comment... the next update is dedicated to them and they could comment telling me which update do they want next :)


Chapter 4


Please note I retain sole ownership of all the works of fiction on this blog so please do not reproduce or alter my work and claim it as your own. 

Her words were still echoing in Arnav’s ears. She was pregnant… with his child. He was having a baby with the love of his life.
Arnav was so happy that he simply had to kiss her. They had a passionate kiss that neither of them could resist. Khushi was still below him since Arnav was on top of her but she knew Arnav’s excitement and so she didn’t stop him.
“Khushi will it be a boy or a girl?” Arnav asked happily.
Khushi was in awe at his childishness. After all she was the one who was mature between them two. “I don’t know… what do you want?” Khushi kissed his cheek.
“Hmmm… I want a boy just like you… crazy and mature at the same time” Arnav said sheepishly.
“Well then a boy it is… and I have a feeling that whether it’s a boy or girl, they will be naughty just like you” Khushi smiled.
“But what do you want?” Arnav asked innocently.
“Me? Oh I really don’t care whether it’s a boy or a girl… I’m just happy that it’s our baby…” Khushi kissed him again.
“Wait Khushi… does that mean we can’t sleep together?” Arnav asked.
“We could… but we can’t have it” Khushi got up to sit.
“We could use protection you know…” Arnav showed his smartness.
“No Arnav we can’t… it may harm the baby, we’ll just wait until my delivery…” Khushi caressed his cheek.
“But…” Khushi interrupted him before he could continue talking.
“No buts and no ranting… first of all the Doctor said I’m weak, and then she referred to my age. Arnav I’m already worried, please I don’t want more complications.” Khushi tried to make him understand.
“Khushi if it’s a problem then we could you know…”
“What?”
“Get you an abortion…”
“WHAT???” Khushi yelled.
“Are you out of your mind! I’m never going to kill our baby! Not even in my dreams! I don’t care what complications I have during my pregnancy but I’m definitely not going to kill our baby. I will do everything to bring him in our lives and I want you to support me Arnie…” Khushi hugged him.
Arnav caressed her back. He knew she wouldn’t agree, ever since their marriage Khushi had always been talking about expanding the family. Today she got her wish, but he couldn’t let her risk her life for their baby who was not even in their lives yet.
“Khushi… please try to understand…” Arnav consoled her.
“No Arnie… the Doctor said she’ll give me some medications that will give me strength but I’m not going to abort our baby” Khushi sobbed.
“But Khushi, we could wait for another 2 years and then we could have as many babies as you want… Ok…” Arnav looked her red face.
She was fuming now. “Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada… I very well know what’s going on in your head right now. You have many reasons why you don’t want to have a child now. First, you won’t be able to make love with me for the rest of the 9 months. Second, will be embarrassed taking your pregnant wife in front of all your employees and business partners. And third you don’t want to take up the responsibility of being a father…” Khushi fumed.
“How can you think that? To the answers of your speculations, I can resist without making love with you, and if I could be a responsible friend and husband then I will be a responsible father as well. Don’t underestimate me Mrs. Arnav Singh Raizada!” Arnav wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her towards him.
There was no space between their bodies now and their lips were almost touching now. “And what about you being embarrassed taking me out in front of everyone with my big bump?” Khushi pushed Arnav and put her hands on her hips.
“What are you saying Khushi? Pregnant women look so cute with their belly bump…” Arnav smiled remembering a pregnant woman who he saw yesterday at the mall.
“Don’t lie Arnie… you very well know that girls don’t look good when they are fat and that is why you don’t want a baby because you know that after my delivery my hips will widen and you won’t love me anymore because I will be considered ugly for you!” Khushi spoke without taking a breath.
“But pregnant women look cute and I will always love you the way you are. Remember Khushi… I don’t love you for your body, I love you for who you are because you never change yourself for someone else to love you. They just have to love you the way you are and they got no choice for it…” Arnav kissed her lips.
Khushi moaned and completely forgot she was mad at him. “I love you, I love our baby and if you are willing to go through all the pain, then that is your choice but if you ever feel that you can’t handle the pain, then feel free to get an abortion. Although I love our baby as much as I love you, but I know that we could always get babies, but I’ll never get my Khushi because she is a single piece which I don’t want to lose…” Arnav spoke between kissing her.
“Suchee?” (Really?)
“Muchee…” (Really…) Arnav laughed and broke the kiss.
Arnav grabbed his phone while Khushi grabbed her phone. “Di… you’re becoming an Bua…” Arnav smiled.
Arnav heard a loud scream on the phone and chuckled at his sister’s excitement. He ended of the call while Khushi was still telling Payal.
“Already?” Payal asked.
“Yup and we’re both very happy…” Khushi smiled when she felt Arnav hugging her from behind. He rest his head on her shoulder. Arnav purposely kissed her shoulder knowing that she will moan and that did happen.
“Arnav!” Khushi elbowed him.
“It’s Payal Khushi” Payal reminded her while giggling.
“I know but Arnav… stop na!” Khushi was having difficulties talking to Payal and Arnav at the same time.
“Payal… I will call you after and do tell Akash as well…” Khushi didn’t here another word and cut the call. Before she could yell at Arnav, he picked her up in his arms and ran around the house yelling “I’m gonna be a daddy!”
“Arnie put me down…” Khushi laughed at his childishness. This childishness continued for a good 5 months until Arnav soon began to realize the reality of being a father.
It was not just loving their baby, but giving him good values, and thinking about his future. And now was the time they should start picking names.
Khushi’s bump was visible now and she would often ask Arnav if she looked fat. As usual he would always tell her she looks beautiful, but it was hard to satisfy Mrs. Raizada.
“Arnie come here quick…” Khushi yelled while she was making pasta for the two.
“Khushi… I have already told you that you don’t get fat after every hour! And you were beautiful, are beautiful and will always be beautiful!” Arnav yelled back from across the room.
Khushi ran to him while he was playing games on his laptop. He had matured in every way but not by losing his video games. They were his life.
“Arnie get up quick! Now!” Khushi pulled him up.
“What is it…” Arnav was irritated. First in the morning Khushi had puked and he had to clean all the mess in the washroom and then she had burnt his shirt because she was going to faint. Now there was a chance that his lunch was going to be burnt.
“Khushi the pasta is getting burnt… go check it. You’ve already caused a lot of problems today at least let me have my lunch properly.” Arnav sat back down.
“Laad Governor kahee ka!” Khushi walked back in the kitchen.
‘I was going to tell him that the baby just kicked… but no. He’s upset since morning… actually since the day he found out I’m pregnant. Payal had told me to come and stay with her and Akash could stay with Arnav until my delivery. But no Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada… you just had to refuse!’ Khushi turned off the stove and served the pasta in a plate for Arnav.
She walked near him and placed the plate on the table. Arnav didn’t look at her as he was still mad until when he turned back to eat, he noticed Khushi’s belly move. It seemed as if the baby had just kicked and it was confirmed when Khushi clutched her stomach.
“Ouch!” she closed her eyes in pain, but smiled a bit as it was the baby’s second kick.
Arnav got up and wanted to touch her bump but before he could, Khushi turned her back on him. “I’m going to Payal’s house until my delivery. I see I’m causing too much problems for you aren’t I?” Khushi walked away to their bedroom and began packing her belongings.
Arnav followed her in the room and was feeling guilty at how he was behaving with her.
“I read books about pregnancies and I knew what would happen but why did I get mad at her for behaving that way?” Arnav mumbled.
“I can hear everything you’re saying Arnav!” Khushi yelled.
Arnav walked up to her and tried to woo her. After so much wooing, the best thing he could do was just to lift her off her feet. He carried her to their bed while she was still hitting him on his chest.
“Arnav let me go… I’m going to Payal’s house and it would be the best for you and me.” Khushi was on their bed now.
“You can’t go!” Arnav kissed her cheek.
“I want to go through this journey of your pregnancy. And I know that you were going to tell me that the baby kicked but I was a bit irritated and you know I get mood swings don’t you…” Arnav tucked the strand of hair which was blocking his view from looking at her fair complexion.
“Wow Arnav… I’m pregnant! I should be getting mood swings! Not you…” Khushi pushed him aside.
She was all ready to leave until she felt another kick. “Ouch!”
“See even our baby doesn’t want you to go away from his dad…” Arnav neared her and placed his hand on her belly.
At first Khushi didn’t like it but when she felt Arnav slowly massaging her belly, she felt good. “Is my little one bothering you?” Arnav smiled.
“A bit…” Khushi again forgot their arguments. Arnav really loved the mood swings Khushi was going through.
“I read in the book that pregnant women should get massages on their swollen belly and feet…” Arnav didn’t look at her as he moved down to her feet.
“No Arnav… don’t do my feet… it doesn’t feel right, just massage my belly, that’ll be ok with me…” Khushi brought him up.
But Arnav didn’t listen. He continued massaging her feet after all her pleads to stop. “Arnav hurry… I think the baby’s gonna kick again!” Khushi jumped up and Arnav was still on his knees. He quickly put his hand on her bump and he felt the kick.
“Waahoo! Khushi I think he’s playing football in there…” Arnav laughed.
“He’s just like you… I remember when I was 4 years old and you were 7, you used to call all your friends over and pass me around like a hot potato! And now look at your son… he’s doing the same!” Khushi remembered their childhood days.
“Well you’re not a potato but indeed you are hot which no one can deny…” Arnav smirked.
Khushi blushed and hit him on his shoulder playfully. “Arnie!”
“One more thing Khushi… you better stop calling me Arnie or else our baby will laugh at the name you’ve given me…” an irritated Arnav said.
“He’s back in his Laad Governor mode…” Khushi murmured.

How was it? This is the last update and then regular updates start from Friday... first person to comment gets to pick which FF/SS should I update next and it will be dedicated to that person. Remember you could comment as Anonymous as well. By chance if the first person to comment wants an OS, they could tell me what they want in it to happen. Don't hesitate telling me if you want a Mature OS... HeeeHeee

Leave your comments and do hit the emotions
- Ravneet <3 

10 comments:

  1. awesome. loved it. keep up da gud wrk!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u... ur the first to comment... pick what should i update next...

      - Ravneet <3

      Delete
  2. Back with another blast??? Update soon I'm waiting...

    - Shilpa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not really... August will be a blast! In fact Friday...

      - Ravneet <3

      Delete
  3. Ravneet this really good .

    -Jazz (L)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Update kar na jaldi se... I'm waiting...

    - Ritu :-) cant wait for all the updates tmrw...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry I couldn't update today... was soo tired...

      - Ravneet <3

      Delete
  5. Upddaaaaattrteteetededfefsfdffff ppppppeweeeeelllllaaaaaaazzzzeeeee. Only hello hi no bye bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    - Hira :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will tmrw.... heeheee sorry :( I am sooo tired after exam!!!

      - Ravneet <3

      Delete

Leave some love <3