Chapter 5
Please note I retain sole ownership of all the works of fiction on this blog so please do not reproduce or alter my work and claim it as your own.
Mature Topic Used Below... 13+
Arnav walked in and saw Khushi. He didn’t really notice his
boss but he noticed Khushi. She was still explaining the details to Shyaam and
was quite irritated.
‘Looks like she doesn’t like Mr. Jha…’ Arnav smirked.
Shyaam was admiring Khushi and she was getting
uncomfortable. Arnav noticed this and was getting a bit irritated as well.
‘Why am I getting irritated? It’s her boss, her life, let
her deal with it herself…’ Arnav tried to convince himself.
Arnav finally knocked on the door “Sir could I come in
please?”
Shyaam looked up as Khushi moved away a bit. “Of course,
have a seat”
Arnav sat on the sofa that was in the cabin while Shyaam got
up and made his way towards him.
Khushi was packing up to go to her cabin and Arnav did not
roam his eyes a single bit. Shyaam had begun to talk to him but Arnav’s eyes
were stuck on Khushi.
“So what is your name and do you have any work experience?”
Shyaam asked.
“Uhhh… ya the name is Arnav Singh Raizada and ya I have
worked with my dad before in India for fashion industry…” Arnav was about to
say more but was interrupted.
“So you’re Amar Singh Raizada’s son… well you’re dad’s
company is on competition with mine and they have good profit as well… why are
you here looking out for gold when the gold is at your home?” Shyaam laughed.
“I beg your pardon Sir… what do you mean ‘Why are you here looking out for gold when
the gold is at your home?’ I’m just here for a job because I want to be
independent and I don’t want to rely on my dad’s money…” Arnav spoke
truthfully.
“Well nice confidence… so you want to be independent… there
are only few people who want to be independent and in fact Khushi is one of
them…” Shyaam gave an evil grin.
Khushi didn’t reply back, she walked out of the cabin and
made her way to her cabin. Her face could tell how much she disliked Shyaam but
she had no choice to work with him.
“So Sir could I get the job?” Arnav asked curiously.
“Of course… you can join today or tomorrow… your wish. I’ll
ask Khushi to show you your cabin and you could organize your useful material
there” Shyaam picked up the phone and dialed in Khushi’s cabin.
“Khushi could you please guide our new designer, Arnav…”
“Ya sure Shyaam…”
Khushi hung the phone and muttered “Now I have to handle
this Laad Governor! Before it was this Snake and now this Laad Governor! God
really hates me doesn’t He?” Khushi fumed.
She walked in the cabin only to see her two worst enemies
staring her down… ‘If it wasn’t for Aunty then I could have gotten a job
somewhere else where I wouldn’t have a flirt as my boss…’ Khushi thought to
herself.
“So Khushi just take Mr. Raizada to the empty cabin that’s
next to yours and just help him with whatever he needs help with…” Shyaam said
while touching Khushi’s arm.
Arnav was getting very angry he wanted to smack Shyaam’s
face but remembered he needed this job and the money.
“So do you want to go Miss Locket or are you going to
continue swearing in your head…” Arnav smirked.
“Of course… why not Mr. Black Armani…” Khushi replied back
and turned to leave.
Both of them left leaving a confused Shyaam behind.
They entered the empty cabin which was the last cabin at the
end of the hall. No one really came there as it was empty and dirty.
“You do realize he was flirting with you right?” Arnav held
Khushi’s wrist.
She turned around and abruptly pushed him. “So… why do you
care?”
“What do you mean ‘why
do I care?’… he’s flirting with you, he touched you inappropriately, and he
gives you dirty looks… and you’re asking why do I care… look Miss Locket… you
gotta deal with him…” Arnav pulled her back.
“Mr. Black Armani… he’s my boss and because of him I able to
have my daily needs so don’t tell me what to do or not. It’s my life and I can do anything I want with it!” Khushi yelled
at him.
“First of all stop calling me Mr. Black Armani! I’m not
wearing a black Armani so I don’t see where you’re seeing black…” Arnav
clenched his jaw.
“And you stop calling me Miss Locket… where do you see a
locket?” Khushi asked unaware that she was wearing her locket.
“Well I have eyes and I could see your gold locket… right
there around your neck” Arnav pointed.
Khushi knew he was right and she didn’t have any words to
reply back to him. She turned around in embarrassment but hit the door by
accident causing it to close. Along with that she was about to trip but was
caught firmly by Arnav’s arm.
His grip was loose, but firm. Her eyes were closed due to
nervousness. She knew she had been caught by Arnav but she was nervous. Arnav
on the other hand was finding Khushi very cute.
‘How can she be so rude to me and yet so cute to me?’ Arnav
asked himself with a smirk on his face seeing little beads of sweat making down
Khushi’s face.
Suddenly, he came back to reality when Khushi pushed him off
her. “Don’t you dare ever touch me do understand that Mr. Raizada!” Khushi
pointed her finger at him.
“Well at least you called me ‘Mr. Raizada’… it’s better than
Laad Governor or Mr. Black Armani!” Arnav smiled.
“I’m not joking! What do you think of me? A girl in her
twenties who lives alone and you could flirt with her? Well guess what… I’m not
going to give in!” Khushi was serious now. It wasn’t a joke to her, she didn’t
like it when she was touched inappropriately.
“First of all, I wasn’t flirting with you and second of all,
I don’t want to know the history of your life!” Arnav walked pass by Khushi.
He reached the door only to find it locked. “What the fuck
is wrong with this door?” Arnav yelled.
“Oh shit! I totally forgot this door is jammed! What am I going to do now?” Khushi bit her
nails.
“I’m here too! I need to get out of this place to you know!”
Arnav replied back to her.
He tried to push the door open but it was no use. “It’s no
use Laad Governor… it’s not going to open.
No matter how much I want to stay away from you… God just hates me so much that He enjoys me being irritated by
you…” Khushi made some room for herself to sit.
“She’s back with calling me Laad Governor! No point of arguing with this Chipkali! That’s it… I’ll call her a Chipkali…’ Arnav grinned.
“Why are you smiling?” Khushi made an angry face.
“Oh nothing… Chipkali…” Arnav chuckled.
“Chipkali…”
Khushi’s jaw dropped.
“What did you call me?” Khushi fumed.
“Chipkali… what else…” Arnav burst into laughter.
“This isn’t funny… say sorry now or else…” Khushi came in
her KKG mode.
“Or else what?” Arnav neared her and there was no gap
between them. She was on the floor sitting with Arnav hovering over her. She
closed her eyes with nervousness but remembered who she was.
“Or else I will get you fired the first day!” Khushi pushed
him back.
“Fired for what?” Arnav smiled.
“For flirting with the 30% owner of this company. Although
Shyaam is my boss but he’s the owner for 70% of the company and I’m 30% of the
owner so which means I have some right too…” Khushi smiled back.
Arnav was shocked. This girl did have some backup plans for
him and it looked like he had entered hell.
“Welcome to hell!” there… Khushi had said it.
“Well I hope it becomes heaven…” Arnav winked at Khushi.
Khushi sat back on the floor and Arnav was still standing
there and he was still looking at her.
“Sit!” Khushi broke the silence.
“Where?” Arnav showed her that the cabin was less than a
cabin but more than a store room.
Khushi looked around and noticed that there was no room so
she initially had to make some room for him to next to her.
She didn’t say a word to him but her eyes gave a signal to
him to allow him to think that she was welcoming him to sit next to her. He
smiled at her invitation.
“Don’t get so happy… I could make you sit on those dirty
boxes but I’m being kind enough to bare you next to me!” Khushi looked away.
They sat there in silence until Arnav thought of something.
“Don’t you have a phone to call Sir?” Arnav rolled his eyes and thought of how
smart he was reminding her that they could call Shyaam so that he could open
the door.
“Don’t act smart… there’s no network in this end of the
hallway… I know better than you Ok!” Khushi rolled her eyes back and leaned on
the box next to her to go to sleep.
“What time is it?” Arnav asked.
She looked at her watch and replied “8” and went back to
sleep.
“You have no problem staying in the same room as me for like
12 hours?” Arnav sat next to her.
Khushi shot her head back up and gave him a deathly look
“Don’t you dare try and touch me! I have learned karate and I will hurt you in
such a place that you won’t be able to have sex with your wife properly and
neither will you be able to have babies!” and with that she went back to sleep.
Arnav smiled at her defense talks… this girl was surely
driving him crazy. “You could lean on my shoulder you know…” Arnav caressed her
hair.
“Don’t touch me! And Khushi never relies on anyone. I have
never learned to be dependent on anyone you understand! I have learned to be
independent ever since…” Khushi’s eyes were filling up but as usual she
remembered who she was and that there was no point of bringing back the past.
“Since what?” Arnav asked while he put a hand on her
shoulder to give her some support.
“Where do you not understand not to touch me? Like seriously
are you that desperate! Go find someone else for yourself! I’m not your type
and neither are you mine… please leave me alone…” Khushi leaned back on the
box.
Arnav knew that Khushi had some sort of past but she didn’t
want to share it with him. After all they didn’t even talk properly.
“Like I said in the Airport… why don’t we just forget the
past and be friends…” Arnav brought his hand forward.
“You said that before as well so please… and I don’t believe
in relationships! I only have one best friend and I don’t need anymore…
especially guys!” Khushi looked away.
“But we could try being friends you know…” Arnav tried to
convince Khushi.
“Look if you want to have sex with someone then you’re not
picking the right girl here okay… go down to the bar and you’ll find a billion
of virgins but I ain’t the right choice down here so quit flirting!”
“I’m not flirting with you… I’m new here in New York so I
thought a friend would do and I’m not a sexaholic ok. I’m not desperate to lose my virginity
especially to an unknown girl…” an angry Arnav spoke with a harsh tone.
“So you think since you know me you could give up your
virginity to me?” Khushi gave him a ‘What the’ look.
“I don’t want to have sex with you for God’s sake so please
take that out of your mind!” Arnav gripped her shoulders tightly.
Khushi pushed him back with full force and Arnav was shocked
at her move. This girl was not a normal girl, she was different and hard to
handle.
“What part do you not understand… Don’t Touch Me!” Khushi
yelled.
The entire night passed like this and it was now 4am when
finally the two stopped fighting. First Khushi had leaned on the box next to
her but slowly her head tilted on Arnav’s shoulder while Arnav’s head tilted on
her head. Both were sleeping peacefully after all their crazy fights.
Could anyone ever tell that although they fought like
maniacs but eventually they were going to fall in love? Well this was just the
start and their love story was going to be one of the epic love stories of all.
Upon knowing Romeo and Juliet, these two were going to create history… not
repeat history but they were going to end up unconditionally in love in which
they wouldn’t be able to resist each other. Time will fly by and they will fall
in love…
Hello all... like I said there will be ArHi romance... yes there will be soon. A lot of stuff will happen between Arnav and Khushi but the intense scenes still have some time... I'm really sorry I haven't updated in a while but now I have a 1 month break so there will be loads of updates :)
Please do comment below whether u are Anonymous, follower or and random person but do comment.
Note: Chipkali = Lizard
"It’s my life and I can do anything I want with it!" This quote was used by my very close friend and it was hilarious to me so I thought I would add this here...
Jia... if you are here this is especially for you <3
- Ravneet <3


Man, your the only close fraand i have who writes amazingg. Keep it up gurlfrand , u rock :) And try writing daily ! don't be lazy, even if u go somewhere . ;) u know
ReplyDelete-Jazz.(L)
LOL thanks Sweeety <3
Delete- Ravneet <3
Finally you updated. And here is the comment you have been asking for. Aww, I am touched that you used the line I use, when you guys tell me what to do :D.I can't wait to find out snake's reaction, when he finds them. So, Kushi has a past, which made her so mean and arrogant, interesting. Can't wait to read more.
ReplyDeleteContinue soon, and thanks for the pm.
-Jia
Ya I know... I've been sooo lazy lately that I never feel like updating much but now I will <3
Delete- Ravneet <3
oh, I forgot, "It’s my life and I can do anything I want with it!" is MY copyright. :D
ReplyDelete-Jia
Heeeheee it's your Compyright but I left a note stating that it's your quote so I didn't take credit for it Don't Worry... LOLZ when I was writing this chapter I thought of it and then I wrote it :D
Delete- Ravneet <3
awww thanks, you are a really nice friend :D
DeleteIs this still you Jia...? Remember to leave ur name after commenting <3
Delete- Ravneet <3
loved the update so is arnav gonna find out about khushi' past soon
ReplyDeleteYup he will when Khushi begins to open up with him... but u gotta wait and read... today I'm updating a one shot heehee... I know I have a lot of FF and SS pending but i got this idea from my friend and I wanna write it...
Delete- Ravneet <3
gud story bro !!!!!!
Delete- nidhers ♥u
Heehee... did you read Chapter 6? :P guttery... LOL... quite embarrassing having friends read ur work and comment face to face :)
Delete- Ravneet <3
Nice update. Love the arguments between the two.
ReplyDeleteIF: Rashika