These parts are also updated on IF,
you can comment there or here
or both places.
Saiyaara
[Listen to the song. It was my true inspiration]
Please note I retain sole ownership of all the works of fiction on this blog so please do not reproduce or alter my work and claim it as your own.
Part 6
I felt as if she was using me to find out
more about RAW for ISI.
No wonder they said that Muslims and
Hindus were enemies.
I had thought that our love would change
them.
There hate might become love towards each
other.
But no.
This was not going to happen.
Because everyone is selfish. Everyone
wants their own benefit.
And her benefit was knowing more about
RAW from me and handing the information to ISI.
She loved her country more than me.
Yet I loved her more than my country.
“Arnav…” she called out to me.
My eyes were red of wrath, but if she was
playing this game with me, then I’ll be teaching her how to play…
“Hmm…” that’s all I could say at that
moment.
“We should run away…” she spoke.
And now my suspicion was proven to be
true.
She was playing a game.
And I was her major goal.
“France?” I tended to give her an option.
“No… Hong Kong…” she sat up.
“When are we leaving?”
“Tomorrow… at 9am…sharp…”
“Fine with me…”
“Be ready…”
“I’m already ready…”
“See you then…” she left for her house as
I left for mine.
Part 7
The packing was done.
Tickets were bought and we were at the
airport waiting in line.
We were in a disguise, as ISI members
were in search for us.
They were in disguise as well and Khushi
knew.
She thought I didn’t.
But I was already aware of her plan.
We were standing in separate lines, when
suddenly I felt a pull towards the book store.
“We’re going to Mexico… not Hong Kong…
the ISI members know we’re going to Hong Kong and hence I bought tickets for
Mexico…”
I looked up to see her face.
I simply nodded as she passed me another
type of disguise.
Quickly changing into it, we both
successfully boarded the plane for Mexico.
“I have to tell you something…” she said
to me.
“Go ahead…” I motioned her to continue.
“Shyaam had texted me yesterday, wanting
to know whether you’ve fallen in love with me or not… and I told him that we
would be eloping today…”
She looked down but continued.
“I told him that they should come to Hong
Kong when we reach there and we could arrest you and keep you in our custody
for ISI and make you give out secret information of RAW…”
Letting out a heavy breath she continued.
“I didn’t deceive you. I just thought it
might be a way to get rid of them and hence I planned that and I felt that I
should tell you this…”
“I knew that you had planned to take me
to Hong Kong to get me captured there…” I looked at her.
“Then why’d you agree to leave with me
for Hong Kong if you knew your life was at risk?”
“I thought of listening to my heart for
the first time rather than my mind… and I didn’t do wrong did I?” her eyes met
mine.
“No… you didn’t do wrong… you made the
right choice…” her arm instantly went around mine.
Part 8
“We’re here…” she sighed
“We’re here…” I hugged her from behind.
There was a small cottage down the west
side of Mexico and that’s where we were staying for the time being.
“I love it!” she shrieked in excitement.
“Love it?” I smirked.
“Yes I love it…” she teased me.
Taking the chance, I lifted her off her
feet and swirled her around.
Our laughter echoing in the small
surrounding.
“Arnav!” she inhaled the air.
“Khushi!” I mocked her and inhaled the
air as well.
I earned a smack at the side of my arms,
as she then hugged me.
“I hope this works out…” I could sense
her tensing up.
My hands instantly caressed her hair, as
she massaged my upper back.
“When do you wanna get the white gown?”
“What?” she gave me her shocked look.
“You’re Muslim and I’m Hindu… so I
thought to be fair, why not get married in white style…” I laughed.
She thought about it for a moment… and I
saw a wide smile approaching her pink lips.
“Get the ring ready…” she winked at me.
And that’s when it was planned.
In a week we were to be husband and wife.
We were going to be one…
Even though we were not the same race.
But we loved each other.
And that’s what mattered the most…
Part 9
Only two days were left till our
marriage.
We were out to buy her gown.
As she held my hand and dragged me in the
Boutique, demanding to help her choose the right dress.
“This one?” she asked me.
“It’s fine…” I replied.
“You don’t love me right?” she pouted.
I looked up from my IPhone and I smiled
at her. This smile was probably a fake one.
“I do love you baby…” I forced myself to
turn off ‘Temple Run’.
“You don’t!”
“Ok… I don’t like those ones at all… how
about this one?”
She hesitated for a minute.
“Don’t you think it’s a bit too
revealing?” she bit her lip.
“It’s decent… you don’t like it?”
“It’s fine but it’ll show a lot of skin…
you don’t want other men to stare your bride down do you?” she was doing it
now. She was trying to search for the jealousy sparks.
And that’s when I handed her the full
sleeved gown.
“This one’s perfect!”
I sensed her trying to hide her laughter.
“It’s not funny!” I growled.
“Calm down Mr. Possessive Raizada…”
At that moment she stepped up towards me
and she stood only an inch away from me. Her hands guided mine to her waist, as
she then wrapped her arms around my neck.
“No one will see you in a dress like that
but me!” I rest my forehead against hers.
“Your wish… my command…” she placed a
soft kiss against my cheek.
“Mine…” I said to her.
“Yours…” she whispered in my ear a second
later.
Part 10
I
carried her in our little house.
She was legally mine now!
And this was probably one of the most
happiest days of my life rather than the days that I managed to kill my
enemies.
I placed her on the bed and pounced on
her.
“Finally!” I buried my face in the crook
of her neck.
Her hands ruffled my hair as she let out
a small laugh.
“It’s a fresh beginning right?”
“Hmm…” I mumbled, sliding my hand over
her stomach.
“Let me change… I’m a bit too stiff in
this gown of mine…” she pushed my arm off and stood up to leave when I stopped
her.
“I can help you…” I gave her my mischief
smile.
“No thank you…”
I pulled her against my body, letting her
crash into me. Her hands were now held behind her as I lifted up her chin.
“You can’t leave me so fast…” I brought
my lips near hers.
“Oh yes I can…” and that’s when I was
pinned below her.
The white gown was floating in the air,
as she was above me, pinning my hands on the floor. I had a clear view of her
cleavage, but I kept my eyes on her face.
“Don’t forget… that I’m a fighter too…”
she reminded me.
“That’s why when I was about to shoot
you, you just sat there numb…”
There was complete silence as I realized
what I just said.
A few minutes later she stood up and
looked into my eyes. Her hands were holding mine, and she spoke, “Were you
going to kill me if you didn’t realize that you love me?”
I was silent for a moment. I had no idea
what to say to her.
“Tell me… were you going to kill me if
you didn’t realize that you’re in love with me…?”
“Maybe…” I looked down.
“Maybe…” she repeated my words and walked
inside the washroom.
It only seemed fair to update at both places, hence comment here or IF if possible...
Thank You


The updates were beautiful! The ending for part ten was heartbreaking...but they love each other so much! Can't wait to read more!
ReplyDeleteMy God! Three updates in one go. But you leave it on a cliff hanger.
ReplyDeleteWaiting to read more. Please update Silent farewell and other ffs if you have time.
Sweatmango- IF
Hy LOVE LOVE update part 10 sooo sad beautifully written cant wait to see what happens nxt
ReplyDeletePlz update soon
Loved all the parts. Glad they got married.
ReplyDelete-desisweetheart9 from IF.
that was nice updt
ReplyDeleteluvd all the parts
thanks for pm
summaiyasayed
I luvd everything!! Thanks for the pm :)Keep updating!
ReplyDeleteSanchi333 from IF
wow what an end to part ten, will this ruin everything between them or make them stronger?
ReplyDeleteOMG. i hav nevva read sumething so gud and den romantic and den emotional! u got it all in there! woooow. update soon.
ReplyDeletesuperb updates..
ReplyDeletereally loved them
thanks for pm
continue soon
Superb updates. Really loved it
ReplyDeletelove all the update.
ReplyDeleteRead my comment on If, it's more detailed :)
beautifully written..
ReplyDeleteloved it..
arniepervaiz
Wow this was awesome
ReplyDeletethis was awesome
ReplyDeletethanks for pm
summaiyasayed
beautiful updates
ReplyDeleteloved it
drunkiiebabe
awesome loving this SS ;)
ReplyDeletethanks for pm me :)
farista12
Wow 3 updts...
ReplyDeleteLuvd it
thanx 4 pm
luckYMAma(IF)
awesome updates loved it...
ReplyDeletethanks for the pm in IF......pavi1
u are superstar!!!
ReplyDeleteloved the updates.
shagun05
All Updates Is Awesome.Loved It .
ReplyDeleteAwesumm!!!!!
ReplyDelete