I thought of
including the Snakewa here… I hope he doesn’t disappoint you guys…
I want to thank all
of you guys who stuck onto this FF.
Many found it boring,
slow and unreal.
But many loved it as
well.
This was my first FF
after a weird dream of Khushi standing in front of a mirror, examining her
stomach.
And from there, the
journey of The Unexpected… Became The
Expected had begun.
The people who love
this FF, let me tell you that Book 2: Rise
of the Dark is coming soon.
Book 1 of The
Unexpected… Became The Expected is the current one which is Fading Shadows.
I just want to say
that after this Book, I will first finish another FF of mine, and then move
onto Book 2.
The Unexpected…
Became The Expected is a series. So I hope you guys enjoy it.
If you haven’t read
Book 1 (This one) then you won’t understand Book 2, because it is just a
continuation of Book 1.
Here is the Final
Chapter, and I really hope you guys like it <3
PS: It’s
approximately 5 word pages :P
The Final Chapter
Please note I retain sole ownership of all the works of fiction on this blog so please do not reproduce or alter my work and claim it as your own.
“Raani Sahiba… what if it is serious?”
Shyaam tended to convince Anjali into getting everyone a
blood test, in order to know if any of the members have any viruses. In this he
would be able to know whether the baby is his or not…
‘How is this even possible! She fell down the stairs so hard
that there was no survival for the baby and yet still she gave birth to a baby
who is healthy? That’s not possible… something’s fishy…’ he thought.
“Haan Shyaamji… I think we should…” Anjali agreed.
“I’ll call our family doctor…” Shyaam pulled out his phone.
“Yes you should… what if Aysha gets a virus…” she bit her
nails.
“We should get Aysha’s blood test too you know… “ he
suggested.
“Yes we should. After all, I don’t want her to get sick…”
---
“No Di!” Arnav yelled at Anjali.
“Calm down Chhotte… it’s just a blood test… nothing else.”
“No means no Di. No one’s getting a blood test, everyone’s
fine!” he said stubbornly.
Right then Akash sneazed.
Arnav gave him a deathly glare as Anjali pointed out that
members in the house were getting sick.
“Are you scared of needles Chhotte?” she hid her laugh.
“Nahi Di… voh… umm… Khushi’s scared of blood…” he said out
of blue.
Khushi instantly looked up at Arnav. She was savouring the
achaar just as she heard Arnav saying that she’s afraid of blood when she’s
actually not.
“Main…” she was interrupted right away.
“Haan Di… Khushi is scared of blood…” Payal said, gesturing
her to shut up.
Khushi was lost, Payal knew that she wasn’t scared of blood,
then why was she saying that she is…
‘Yeh Jiji ko kya hua hai? Humme toh khoon se nahi dar lagta!’
“It’s fine Chhotte… Khushiji could rest in her room and we
all could have our blood tests done…”
Everyone was confused with Anjali’s statement, but only
Arnav knew the real reason behind Anjali’s bitterness towards Khushi.
“But Di…” Arnav was interrupted.
“For Aysha!” she shut him off with a smile.
---
Everyone had their blood tests done, except for Aysha, and
as the doctor was going to reach for her, Arnav stopped her.
“We’ll just be pricking Aysha’s heel, to see if she has any
virus…”
“No… she’s fine, you have just taken everyone’s blood tests,
so why do you need Aysha’s?” Arnav questioned her.
“Arre Saale Saab… she has to take blood tests from everyone,
including Aysha…” Shyaam smiled.
Arnav’s nose flared in anger, his patience was being tested
right now…
Shyaam was curious to know the results as he saw how anxious
Arnav was to not get the blood tests. He had a feeling that something was not
right, and to clear his own doubts, he had to set the plan.
The doctor took the test and headed out saying that the
reports will be delivered tomorrow.
---
Khushi was in the kitchen, as usual making jalebis.
She was frying them, dipping them in the sugary syrup and
eating them at the same time; multitasking to shorten the description.
Arnav came behind her, wrapping his arm around her waist,
letting his hand rest on the little baby bump along with his head on her
shoulder.
“You’re either upset or nervous… which is it?” he asked.
“Ner…vous…” she replied while munching the jalebi.
“Why?” he placed a soft kiss at the crook of her neck.
Khushi slowly finished the jalebi in her mouth and replied,
“Aysha…”
And the moment she said the name, Arnav understood what she
meant. He knew that she was worried about the blood test reports. She was
worried that what if Di finds out that Aysha isn’t her daughter… well not just
Khushi, but everyone.
Everyone was worried about Anjali and Aysha.
“Don’t worry… everything will be alright…” he let out a
heavy breath.
“You also eat…” she showed him another plate of jalebis.
“I’m diabetic Khushi…” he reminded her. She took the jalebi
and shoved it in his mouth with him protesting.
“Sugar-free!” she patted his cheek.
He smiled at her, and swayed with her as she turned her back
against his chest, and moving her hands in circles, making the jalebi in a
perfect spiral.
Arnav watched as his wife engraved his name with the jalebi
batter, she then quickly dipped it in the sugary syrup, and munched it down.
“You call me a Raakshas and now look at yourself! You ate
me! You wanna kill me?” he asked her, only to receive a slap at his cheek.
“I don’t want to kill you and nor do I want to! I just ate
you, so that I could keep you to myself!” she replied to him with an angry
tone.
“Awwe… you want to keep me to yourself?” he said to her in a
teasing tone.
“Yes!” she replied to him, pulling his collar.
“I’m already yours…” he smiled.
“By the way… when did you apologize to me?” she hugged him.
“Sorry…” he said, sliding his hands around her as if she was
only his.
“It’s ok…” she cuddled more closer.
---
She was flipping, tossing and turning when Arnav held her by
waist and pulled her body towards is. She crashed against his chest, and sniffed.
“What’s wrong baby…” he asked her.
“I’m scared…” Khushi hugged him tighter.
“Of what? The dark?” he asked.
“Nahi… of tomorrow…” she sobbed.
“Why… what will happen tomorrow?” Arnav asked with a
confused tone.
“The reports…” she mumbled.
“I told you not to worry right… then calm down… everything
will be fine.”
“You sure?”
“Positive” he pecked her lips.
She hugged him tighter than ever, leaving no space between
their bodies, and he simply chuckled.
---
It was early in the morning when Anjali’s phone began to
ring. And as she looked at the screen before answering, she realized it was
their family doctor.
“Yes doctor…”
“Hello Mrs. Jha…”
“Jii… are the reports ready?” Anjali asked.
“Yes, the delivery man must be there…”
“Oh ok… is everything fine?”
“Umm… voh… umm… I don’t know if I should be interfering with
your personal life but is… is Aysha your own daughter?” the doctor sounded more
curious to know.
Anjali was left dumbstruck as she had no idea of what was
going on. She glanced back at her sleeping princess, and she instantly replied,
“Yes she is! And why are you asking this?”
“Umm… there’s something weird in her blood test, it doesn’t
make sense and I did do the DNA and it reveals that Aysha is not your
daughter…”
“What! How’s that possible! I gave birth to her a week ago!”
she shouted on the phone.
“But Mrs. Jha the DNA clearly says that she’s not your
blood…”
Anjali dropped her phone in shock. What was going on in her
life? The doctor was saying that her own princess isn’t her daughter, her
blood.
At that moment the door bell had rung and she knew it was
the delivery guy with the reports and she walked down the stairs.
Just in time, Khushi opened the door and took the reports to
head to her room, when suddenly Anjali stops her.
“Where are you going Khushiji?” she asked her.
“Mmm…yyy roo…oom” she replied.
“The reports are here aren’t they?” Anjali asked.
“Yes… they are…” Khushi choked.
---
“How can this be possible Chhotte!” Anjali yelled on top of
her lungs.
“Di I’m sorry… but it’s the truth… Aysha’s not our blood…”
Arnav spoke the bitter truth.
Anjali’s world had come crashing down as she had never
dreamed of something so envious. She had so much hope of her daughter, her
princess, and today she had realized that she was loving someone who wasn’t
even her own daughter.
She was feeling the motherly attachment towards a stranger,
someone who she wasn’t related to by blood, and to her conclusion… she was kept
in dark.
“Why didn’t you tell me!” she yelled at Arnav.
Never in her entire life had she yelled at Arnav, scolding
was possible, but she had never shouted at him, and today she did.
“Di… you weren’t in the condition to know the truth… I was
just…” he was cut off by her again.
“I am not a little baby girl Chhotte… I’m your older sister
and I have the right to know what’s going on in my life!”
“You want to know the truth Di? You want to know the entire
truth!” Arnav’s anger was going out of control now and Khushi tried holding him
back to calm him.
“Yes Chhotte! I want to know the truth!”
“Even if I do tell you Di… you’re not going to believe me
because you trust that bastard so blindly!”
“Chhotte! That’s not a way to talk to your Jeejaji!” Anjali
raised her hand.
She didn’t slap him as she looked at his shut eyes, and at
that moment she realized what she was about to do.
“I don’t want to hear anything Chhotte… but if you ever
considered me as an important part of your life, then can you please fulfill
you Di’s one and only wish?”
“You wanted to slap me Di… how can you? And for your
husband?” Arnav gritted his teeth.
“Chhotte… I’m not sorry for raising my voice at you or my
hand, but you have no respect for your elders or any sort of relationships!”
“Really? I don’t?” he scoffed.
“Chhotte… if you even have any respect or if you consider me
an important part of your life, then I want something from you…”
Arnav felt something deep down in his heart. He knew that
something bad was coming, and his doubts were clear when his Di said those 5
heartbreaking words to him.
“I want your baby Chhotte.”
---
I couldn’t find a better way to end the book here, and I
apologize for the suspense that I have left you guys in.
I will return with Book 2 for these series. The title itself
will give you a bit of a hint of what’s coming next…
Since it is the last chapter... I do expect a bit more comments than I usually do...
<3
Book 2 of The
Unexpected… Became The Expected
::Rise of the Dark::

Anjali is a BITCH !
ReplyDeleteIF : Laxshalovearshi
wow she wants his baby? oh gosh!
ReplyDeleteWow... Anji wants HIS baby!
ReplyDeleteIF: kritika_98
god i just hate anjali..
ReplyDeletehope arnav stands up for khushi and his future child..
arniepervaiz
is she freaking out of her tiny little mind
ReplyDeleteand if he does agree then forget even coming near her he shouldnt even think about it
sorry if i seem so mad about this silly thing but come on if he does this for his di it just goes to prove that he as usual is putting her above everyhting else
she has already lost her baby once and now she should let anji and that slimeball take care of her baby over someone's dead body not hers though
it might have been okay if she had asked to help rear the child with them but just handing over a baby what is that a piece of toy the baby
ki kissi ko bhi de diya
hello not with that creep being called the father of khushi baby no way in hell
sorry i just think this should not happen
because when the baby grows up and knows of it they would hate khushi wouldnt they
god what a twist you ended in
god sorry for the overreaction but just cant help it
cant she let others be happy her brother get some share of happiness
does he always have to scarifice for his sister everytime and make khushi do the same too
and what about the child she had been showering her love on till she realised it wasnt her blood
is that all the mamta she felt well this too technically aint her blood but that of arhi
pls tell me you will not separate a mother from its child pls
cheers for pm
i think i shouldnt have said all this right
LOL you took it so seriously :-p
Deletewhat the!
ReplyDeleteis anjali out of her mind
she has gone psycho
that baby is arnav and khushi's
how can she ask for him/her
please make arnav say no
khushi will be devastated
loved the update
awesome cliffhanger
continue soon
thanx for the pm
arhi101
noooooooooo u cant leave it there such a big clifhanger anyways amazing update love the arshi moments
ReplyDeletesad that its the last chapter but cant wait to read book 2 plz start it soon and hope they dont give her the baby
update soon
thanks for the pm
Amazing ending...loved it!!
ReplyDeleteThe Jalebi part was very cute...She ate him..lol
Anjali is pathetic...she wants their baby..
how could she even think like that??
I loved this story...will be waiting for the second book..
do continue soon...thanks for the pm...
--Amy--
OMG OMG how can ajali become sooooooo selfish????
ReplyDeletehow can she even thing sooo low snatching someone's child or her happiness?????
i am crying seriously:(
plzzzz start the new book soon
i am hira_arnie
ReplyDeleteAnjali is a monster, even if the baby girl isn't her blood, but damm she's a child, how can you can't love her.
ReplyDeleteI really don't understand what Anjali tries to do, how can she love someone so intensely, and after that stop just because she's not your blood, I think Anjali doesn't know that there are relations that are worth much more than a simple blood bond, and these are heart relations.
I know you will not believe this, but I tell you that I had my doubts that Anjali would want their child after losing her, but I have not had this feeling now but a long time ago.
I do not know why but I'm afraid that Arnav will accept and Khushi also, maybe not at first but then end up doing it.
Anjali is terrible, I don't like her in this.
Please safe the baby from this two, Shyam and Anjali.
First her husband has killed one of the baby and now she wants the other one, who was saved only be a miracle, and who is the only ray of hope and happiness of Khushi and Arnav also.
Omg. No she didnt. I cant believe she asked for kushi and arnavs baby!! Plz update soon!
ReplyDeletenice,,,,,
ReplyDeleteAnjali is mad....If chotte succumbs to the demand, he needs a slap....Thx for the PM
ReplyDeleteBhadraprasad(IF)
Anjali has gone total nuts, she want Arnav's and Khushi's baby
ReplyDeleteArnav you better tell no
If you don't Khushi will definitely leave and who would blame her?
Anjali you kuthi she wants ArHi's baby don't even say there gonna agree or Arnav saying yes in the heat of the moment and don't he even dare not.asking.Khushi I don't want him saying yes and then in book 2 ArHi relationship goes downhill I'm just still.pissed at Anjali
ReplyDeleteawesome update!
ReplyDeletedidnt like the last part.. anjali really?? :O
thanks to pm me
farista12
That bitch! How dare she? Poor Khushi! She lost one of her children already and she might lose the other one too! Get a life Poojali! Can't wait for Book 2! Book 1 was fabulous and made me cry alot! Can't wait for the next part!
ReplyDeleteThis is Mahi1219 btw! Sorry!
DeleteGreat update
ReplyDeleteAnjali finds out Ayisha is not her daughter
Omg she bastard is asking for his kid and I am sure Arnav will agree
Please no poor khushi
Thanks for psych a suspended ending
Please start. We series soon
amazing update
ReplyDeleteanjali nuts she wants their baby
poor khushi
cant wait for book 2
thanks for the pm
drunkiiebabe
The fuck she gonna take his baby! Awesome update! Screw ANJI!
ReplyDeletehell no!!!!!! anjali is out of her mind.....
ReplyDeletepls make arnav say no to his di.....
i ant a strong kushi to deny to it....pls yaar.....
at least in this let arnav stand by kushi and not give in to his dis DEMAND......
cant wait for the next update
thanks for the pm
continue soon
kamalapushpa-if
LOL..Khushi ata Arnav..
ReplyDeleteSeriously Anjali wants their baby??
is she out of her mind???
I hope the Book come ASAP!!!
Amanda.Lim IF
Thanks for the PM. Very nice. Cute how Khushi made Arnav's name as a jalebi. Anjali asking for Arnav's baby was unexpected.
ReplyDelete-desisweetheart9 from IF.
wow dear!!!!!!bang on....update:)
ReplyDeleteanjali...is being a bitch....how can she ask their kid.......and what about ayesha....
she is being really selfish.....hope arnav knock some sense in her brain....
waiting 4 next book......
thnx 4 pm dear:)
if name:- shilpa09
hate anjali ahe asked for arshi baby
ReplyDeletethanks for pm
Wow!
ReplyDeleteThe witch wants his baby!
uff anjali. she is foolish , stupid. because of her fefty husband arhi lost one child & now C is asking 4 other.
ReplyDeletearnav jst throw her out of the house
any way nice update, i wish arnav would have shouted abit more at his di
awesome update...
ReplyDeletegetting very interesting........
thanks for the pm.....
Well suspance!!
ReplyDeleteWaitn 4 nxt series....
Thanx 4 pm...
Nice Update .What The Hell she Want The Baby.No I Don't Want This To Happen.Exited For The Book 2.
ReplyDeleteanjali is the most selfish person ever and asr is a damn ass if he gives in to her demands when will he learn to tell his bitch of a sister no if he says yes khushi should leave him to live with his sister and not give up her baby she is ridiculous
ReplyDeletehow could anjali is so selfish and ask for khushi's baby
ReplyDeleteand if arnav will agree with anjali I think khushi should leave arnav
hope arnav will not give in for his stupid sister's demand
updt soon
summaiyasayed
Awesome ending....
ReplyDeleteHate anti for asking her brothers child....continue soon.
-V
Anjali is a witch.. I hate her.. Delusional woman.. Why does she want ArHi's baby... *angry*
ReplyDeleteawsome upadte!!! bt dnt lyk the last part!! plz dnt let her take the baby away 4m dem!! (Dazz)
ReplyDeleteHate Anjali ...Plz Dont give Arhi baby to Anjali ....this time Arnav ve to thing abt khushi & his baby ....
ReplyDeletepinky89
Is Anjali a psycho or what!! I know Ayesha isn't her own child.. How can't she love her.. She's just an innocent baby..
ReplyDeleteShe wants ArHi's child.. Can't believe that Anjali has became so selfish and heartless...
Waiting eagerly for the book 2 ..
Humayra (IF)
kritash here.loved it nice update.
ReplyDeletebut i dont understand why you ended this book and want to start a new book with the suspense.
let's see. hoping for the best.
as always like your work.
OMG..........
ReplyDeleteanjali now wants Arshi's baby!!!! she is really out of her mind!!!
but the update was awesome.... cute Arshi moments, they both being together and supporting each other is really awesome!!
Shagun(IF-shagun05)
awesome one..
ReplyDeleteactuly its good idea if anji wants believe wht arnav said
then he give her his child and he can tc of aysha ryt
whts wrong in tht i guess.. in tht shyam shouldnt get any chance to harm them thts my idea :D
sory for giving free adivce :D..
thnx 4 pm :)
-kvarsha (if)
Whaaaat omg wat kind of sister is she? I hope arnav think well b4 he do somehing well bt i tink he will dp spmething bad by reading the next title hmmmmm i feel sooo sorry for kushi i hope she becomes an asr n fight for her right
ReplyDeleteCheval
what the hell tis anjali is doing?
ReplyDeleteand i love the jalebi making and arshi parts
OMFG.. I just hate ANJI.. She is a Bitch :O
ReplyDeleteHow can she ask for Arnav's baby?
Bitch!! Bitch!! Bitch!!
Pleeeaaaasssseee do something na Ravneet :O I cnt see their Angel with a bitch like anji :'( :P
sanchi333
what the....
ReplyDeletehow could she???
how could you??? end it here...
i hope arnav doesn't agree??
ps :whats with you and dark stories??? :-P
you seem hell bent on making all your stories dark!!! just wanted to know why???
arnavbarun
OMG hw can it be ended????????????????????
ReplyDeletewith a huge question mark u can't end it buddy........
yes creepwaa kamina exactly not disappointed......
he did his best kaminapan.........
anjali behen ki naam mei gali hai.......
she want arnav's baby.............
i hope arnav don't agree fr this........
- Akorshi -
wat the fuk. how cud she jus say that. plzz dont let khushi go soft for her again i read a story were khushi odes this n it was cheesy!!! plz make her hard n dont let her and arnav fyt kill shyam AND anjali all i care but plz dont let her give her baby. its hard!
ReplyDeleteluvvd the update. update the next one soon too
She is a big time BITCH!!!!!! I wish she rots in hell...how can she ask for something like this? Just coz her bastard husband killed her own daughter...and the nerve of this woman asking her brother to sacrifice his daughter to prove his love...bitch!
ReplyDeleteoh...btw its smdosi from IF
Deleteravneet...dont leave like dat..its like cliffhanger...plz post 2nd book soon...
ReplyDeletend still worried for khushi..i hope for d sake of anjali he wont hurt khushi agn..
awsm
ReplyDeleteloved it
chemistry9 frm IF
hat anjali she is crazy...thnx for the update.........
ReplyDeletelakshyaNkt
I HATE U ANJALI....SAY NO ARNAV,,,DONT GIVE HER UR BABY
ReplyDeletecan't believe Anjali just said that......
ReplyDeletedamonzlady
omg how can anjali deman her brothers child,if anjali was known the truth and is good then i have no problem in it but this one nooooo,pls continue soon.
ReplyDeleteby farha5556
What the!!!
ReplyDeleteI never expected Anjali to be too evil.
What good is Arnav's baby gonna do for her........oh, i see, she wants to inflict pain on Khushi.
Well piece of advice to you Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada: get ur wife and kid and move out somewhere else. Experience is the best teacher, so let Anjali learn from experience about Shyam's crookedness.
And she can't accept a baby just cos its not her blood?
Arghh, the bloody bitch.
Ravneet, do start book 2 ASAP, cos this has just become all the more interesting.
IF name: kiddy-kavya
Superb update...Hate Anjali...
ReplyDeleteHate Anjali. She is really stupid.
ReplyDeleteI wish Anjali had died instead of the baby...
ReplyDeleteI wish Arshi refuse to give their baby...
Please..
Please..
IF
AJlovesArshi
Before yu strt yur next book, it mighr be worthwhile to read HER SACRAFICE from Mailthly as her story is also like this.. U willfind her storiy in myeduniya... I hope you read it
ReplyDeleteMyeduniya
oh great!
ReplyDeleteanjali has gone mad!
just loved d update!
continue soon!
waiting 4 d next book!
what!!! how can she say that, what a biatch
ReplyDeletehopefully arnav doesn't listen to her for once
can't wait to read more
thanx for the pM:)
Hell vth u anjali
ReplyDeleteis she is a mental or what?
She want arshi child.... Nd our saint khushi is do dis........
Thankz for the pm
precious-pie(if)
wt the!!
ReplyDeletewell..i hope Arnav doesnt agree..
i wish he dsnt luk at Anjali ..
n leaves wid Khushi..somwhr far,,
Anjali's too bad..
y did u end?
Shyam's truth shud hav cum out atlst..
i wish Anjali died instd of d baby.
hw cud she as Arshi's baby..? :(
com back soon..:)
thnxx..:)
*reallyhappy*
wow cool.anjali is such a jrk i hope khushi doesnt become satya nari and give her chil
ReplyDeleteOMG anajali is a cow!!!
ReplyDeletereally disliking her!
But amazing book one! literally read it all in one day!!!
Cannot wait for book 2....just one thing, would you be able to translate the hindi words in the 2nd book? My first language is english so i find it really hard to read hindi and i am not very good at it!
But other than that...WOW! i just have no words how great this story is!!!
IF - aria95 :)
Haha... ya I will make it in English :P
Deletehawwww...how the damn can u say this anjali...i just hate u....u bitch
ReplyDeleteThis story was one of my favorites! zzzits simply BEAUTIFUL!
ReplyDeletePlease do post the Book2 soon !!!
where's the nxt part?
ReplyDeletehey lovely i read it too today....it was lovely.....u have changed there characterisation a lot....but still it was lovely.....could not believe anjali could ask dis....waiting for the next book which will be a continuation of ir.....continue soon.....waiting for it eagerly....do pm me when u update next....God bless u .....
ReplyDeleteLove u tk care....
Keep smilin.....
Rockingchamp(IF).......
when will u post book 2
ReplyDeleteSoon :P
Deleteoh god omg omg how could she she might have been planning with shyam but she cant just take his and hers baby Its not fair !!!! Do you want me to cry ? NO is meant to be your answer. Well patch up Di Cuz Ravneet is is my hero and is gonna give you a long pschological operation nadiyahxx
ReplyDeleteDon't worry xxx LOL Happy endings are my plannings :D :P LOL
DeleteThis is one of the fabulous work I have read. You have done a perfect job. I would like to read Book 2. Can't stop myself. Have you started it. How will I get to read it??? Pleaase let me know.
ReplyDeleteHope Arnav won't bent for Anjali once again and lose all our respect and Kushi's love by fulfilling the SElfish Anjali
Anjali has gone total nuts, she want Arnav's and Khushi's baby
ReplyDeleteArnav you better tell no
summaiyasayed
Anjali is so cruel
ReplyDeleteWhen is book 2 coming