And then move on with my other work?
I hope that's fine with you guys... and please do drop a single comment with your IF name :)
*A bit upset with only 57 comments for the previous chapter... I don't think that only 57 ppl read this FF, while I get about 300 views on the chapter...*
Chapter 19B
Please note I retain sole ownership of all the works of fiction on this blog so please do not reproduce or alter my work and claim it as your own.
“Khushi… um I have to talk to you…” Arnav buttoned
“About…?” Khushi said while bringing his tie. She wrapped it
around his neck, tying it securely and buttoning his upper shirt buttons.
“Di had a baby…” and before he could continue, his wife had
already reached to the conclusion.
“Di what!!!” Khushi looked beyond shocked.
“Why didn’t you tell me? Where is she? How is she? How is
the baby? Is it a girl or a boy? How does the baby look? Oh my god Arnavji why
aren’t you talking!!!” Khushi shook his shoulders.
“Calm down Khushi… let me talk will you?” he made her sit.
Arnav explained to Khushi of how Anjali had a miscarriage
and her condition is too critical and how he had adopted a little baby girl
without revealing to Di that it was not her own child.
Khushi sat there shocked. She looked at him with her teary
eyes. “He did it…”
“What?” Arnav asked in a confused tone.
“Shyaamji… he did it… it’s all because of him… he killed
Di’s baby…” Khushi sobbed.
And now she decided to disclose Shyaam’s true face. “He set
a thin line across the railings in order to make Di trip and fall down the
stairs. He made it seemed that it was because of your small push, but she had
actually tripped and fallen into that trap of his and now we lost our little princess…”
she hugged him tight.
“Why didn’t you tell me this before Khushi?” he slightly
pushed her back.
“Arnav I…”
“No Khushi…”
“Arnavji just hear me out before you start throwing your
accusations just like Di does. You were upset, I tried talking to you, only to
be blamed and then terribly hurt by your words. Then you apologized and we
shared epic moments in which you never gave me the chance to even tell you
anything.” This was the day Khushi was in her full rage.
‘Probably the mood swings’ he thought.
“No this is not the mood swings!” she yelled at him as she
knew exactly what he was thinking.
“You knew didn’t you! About the wire and all! You had it all
planned with Shyaam!” Arnav practically pinned her to the wall.
“Right… and I probably had my miscarriage planned? Really?”
she scoffed.
Hearing that he stepped back, letting go of her arms and he
turned his back on her.
“Ya… umm apparently you don’t believe me because you believe
that since Di isn’t my blood, I’ll support Shyaam into hurting her baby right?
Well then you should also believe that I supported him into helping me have a
so-called miscarriage ok!” she gripped his arm and turned him back to face her.
He looked down in shame.
“Come on Arnav Singh Raizada… don’t you have any more
accusations for me? Aren’t you going to blame me for getting my own child
killed?” she now was on the verge of crying.
“I know you wouldn’t do that…” he whispered with a tear drop
falling.
“Ok… so then I did that to Di right?”
“No… you didn’t…” he whispered again, this time closing his
eyes.
“You know what Arnav… I am tired of fighting with you every
day. For the same topic of Di. I think we need a break…” she sighed.
Arnav looked up at her with wide eyes. “You mean you’re
going to div…” he couldn’t even say the word. “Please Khushi… you know my
anger…”
“I can keep up with your anger, not your false accusations…”
she pulled out her bag.
He watched her as she packed her bag, shoving almost
everything.
“I’m not divorcing you… I just need a break from your
pinning, threats, yelling, and basically all the other tortures you give me…”
“You’re leaving me?” he asked her with helpless eyes.
“I’m just going to the guest room. Please Arnav. I’m already
frustrated with my complicated pregnancy and when I’m trying to be happy, you
ruin it. All the time. And it’s not good for baby… please let’s just not talk
for a few days…” she literally begged him.
“And how many days are these few days?”
“I don’t know Arnav… I sometimes feel that it’s best we
don’t talk for a while. If not for me, at least for your own unborn child, as
it is your blood unlike me…” she glanced at the poolside for once.
“Khushi I’m sorry…”
“Arnav you have changed within this time span but one thing
never changed for you. The meaning of relationships never changed. And that’s
what’s probably ruining your relationships today… you still believe in blood
relation, and I believe in the relationships which are made by heart…” Khushi
had by now gotten hold of a small pot of roses.
Arnav looked at how she was behaving today. Letting out all
her problems and emotions, just like he does every day with her.
‘Do I actually hurt her that much?’ he asked himself.
“May I keep this until we are not staying together?” she
asked him as if she was a stranger.
“Everything here is yours Khushi… you don’t have to ask for
anything… it already belongs to you…” he said with a little smile to make her a
bit comfortable.
“There is one thing that doesn’t belong to me at all… it’s
my Arnavji… he now belongs to his Di and his family…”
“And this isn’t for me… it’s for baby… I think he likes the
smell of the roses and I don’t get nausea…”
Her words were piercing through Arnav’s heart by now. She
was really hurt today. Well she had been since the past 2 months. In fact since
the time he had forced her into marrying him.
She was hurt, is hurt and now he hoped that he won’t do
anything in the future to hurt her.
He thought of letting her go, and for Christ’s sake, he was
thankful she was only going to the guest room, not permanently leaving.
“You shouldn’t be carrying heavy weights, Hari Prakash or
Jai Prakash will drop off your stuff in the guest room…” his voice was cold.
Was he really letting her go?
He knew that when his Di would come back, there would be
another drama, and hence he decided on first finding a good way to expose him.
Afterall for him, blood relations came first rather that
paper marriage.
Oh yes, it was a paper marriage… the contract.
Arnav was going through many thoughts and one question
bothered him the most. ‘What future do Khushi and I even have after all these
quarrels?’
“Om Prakashji has made your breakfast and as well as lunch…
don’t forget to take it with you. Your files are also sent to the car, and all
your stuff has been placed in their right spots… ask the Prakash brothers if
you need anything…”
Not even once did she say ‘ask me if you need anything’ or
‘I’m here for you’
“Thanks…” Arnav mumbled.
“No problem…” she left.
***
Did I leave a cliffhanger?
:/
LOL I know what I'm doing :P

Hy awesome update hope arnav now understands how much he has hurt her
ReplyDeleteCant wait to see what haappens nxt
Update soon
:P Me either LOL
Deletesuspence suspence...;p
ReplyDelete.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Its all about us??
After Book 1 is completed, It's All About Us will also be completed :)
DeletePromise! <3
hy pls atleast give 3-4 update of its all about us!
Deleteglad she's not leaving just taking a 'break'
ReplyDeleteyaap she's only taking a break :)
Deleteawesome update i luvvd it and r u tryin 2 complete all ov em cuz if u r den u shud start another one. personally i lyk ur stories da most aswell as a few others!
ReplyDeleteWell I started this FF long back in May and I think the people who love this FF want me to finish it. Hence I made it as a series. I don't know whether I'll start Book 2 ::Rise of the Dark:: so soon because I have a lot of things pending. Hence I will finish the 2 SSs as well <3
DeleteWhat say? LOL
poor khushi
ReplyDeletearnav man srsly he hurt her so much
loved the update
continue soon
thanx for the pm
arhi101
Oh he always hurts her...
Deletehe behaves very rudely with her :(
But he Rabba Ve's with her beautifully :P
LOL
lovely update!
ReplyDeleteAwesome update...loved it!!
ReplyDeleteShe is not leaving..just taking a break..
I hope now Arnav realize that he was hurting Khushi in all this..
cant wait to read more..
do continue soon...thanks for the pm..
--Amy--
He understands, but at the same time he doesn't :P
DeleteShe shud actually leave and not just take a break....bloody raizadas always torturing gupta sisters!!...assholes!!
ReplyDeleteOh btw as usual i forgot to add my name...its smdosi from IF...
DeleteLOL It's ok :P
DeleteNice update. Khushi leave The room.
ReplyDeleteI hope arnav will undrstand her
He understands her, but at the same time he doesn't :P
DeleteHe's a very confused man LOL
or shall I say a very confused Raakshus/Laad Governor :-p
arnav is hurting her way too much.....
ReplyDeleteif she had not stopped him then he would have again accused her....
so she is shifting to the guest room.....
i hope arnav understands her now atleast
thanks for the pm
continue soon
kamalapushpa-if
Khushi has her own ways of making Arnav understand his mistake.
DeleteI mean she herself doesn't want to leave him, and hence she chooses to just shift in guest room.
And again Arnav is a fatu in these situations.
He uses no emotions to woo his wife, but instead money...
Hope they will understad eachother soon awsme update!!!!!!!! thanxx a lot!!! ( Dazz)
ReplyDeleteYaar it's only our Laad Governor who doesn't understand his wife :P
Deletepoor khushi...
ReplyDeletearnav u r seriously a jerk...
Ya...
DeleteI also feel very bad for her :(
Finally he gets to taste his own medicine..
ReplyDeleteHow much false accusations had he pointed to Kushi..
I hope he regret immensely..
Thanks for the PM..
Waiting for the next part..
Amanda.Lim India Forums
Oh he will ;)
Deletebut our Arnie baba is slow at this process LOL
Awesome! I hate Arnav's anger and over obbessive/protective love for his di! Anyway continue soon!
ReplyDeleteMahi1219
Well I do too but the brotherly love towards his sister is really touching but he can't be so blind in his sister's love though!
DeleteHe can't always choose his sister over his wife!
LOL bechaara phas gaya behen aur biwi ke beech :P
Very sad bt super for arnav
ReplyDeleteCheval
Yes...
DeleteLOL Raakshus must be hurt :P
he's sooo bad..alwz hurtin her..alwz yellin at her..alwz blamin her..
ReplyDeletehe dsnt dsrv Khushi..
i wish she levaes d house 4 a whyl..
i wish Anjali z hurt bcz of him..
dn he wud no wt pain actaully z..
n wt has he made Khushi 2 go thru..
he cnt think b4 speakin..dts d biggst prob.wid him..
i hope she's fyn..:(
*reallyhappy*
Arnav really doesn't deserve Khushi!
DeleteLOL 24/7 he's hurting her :(
And today finally Khushi let out her anger for him !
YAY!
LOL I am so evil... showing Arnie and Khushi in a fight :(
heyy....
ReplyDeletethis was a fab update... finally khushi lets out her pent up anger and emotions in front of arnav and it was so well written.
Shagun( IF- shagun05)
Yes she has to be more bold yaar,
Deleteshe has to quit with the rona dona LOL
awesome updateee...
ReplyDeletekhush tuk nice decision ....
thnx 4 pm :D
-kvarsha (if)
She did LOL
Deleteya this break is necessary for arnav to understand the need of khushi
ReplyDeleteHe really does...
DeleteI mean why is he always a Laad Governor or a Raakshus?
Heehee...
Bechaare ko bohoth repent kareka padi :P
Awesome Update .At Last Khushi Told What She Felt.
ReplyDeleteYes she did
DeleteAnd Arnie should be feeling what pain our Khushi goes through!
:P
Awesome update...
ReplyDeleteFinally Khushi took out all her frustration and made Arnav realize that how much he had hurted that poor soul...
Arnav should repent for his deeds... I support Khushi with the decision of taking a break for a while..
Update soon and thanks for the pm..
Humayra (I-F)
I know right!
DeleteArnav thinks that only he could yell or be mad at her :P
But our Sanka Devi can be mad too :D
Awesome update!!!!
ReplyDeletePinky89
loved it!
ReplyDeletecontinue soon!
Oh I will... everyday :P
DeleteTechnically 2 more days :(
Then Book 1 finished :) :(
I don't know whether I should be happy or sad
LOL
superb updt
ReplyDeletethanks for pm
summaiyasayed
NP :P
Deleteawesome update.....
ReplyDeleteloved it.....
thanks for the pm in IF....... pavi1
Thanks :)
DeleteAnd NP for PM LOL
I dont believe Arnav! Gosh!
ReplyDeleteLoved it and cant w8 to read further
Thnkx 4 the PM
~ Dhishtee08Arshi ~ IF
Oh he's always like that
DeleteHaha :P
Im glad Arnav realized his mistake! I would want him to woo his wifey in a cute way! Can that be shown plz?? :)
ReplyDeleteSanchi333 from IF
LOL I have written the Book till Chapter 20A so hence, you guys have to be prepared LOL
Deletefinally Khushi has given Arnav a piece of her mind.... :)
ReplyDeletedamonzlady
Yaap she has :)
DeletePoor Khushi. Arnav has really hurt her.
ReplyDeleteBut glad that he realized his mistake. He should repent and woo his wife.
He really should :P
DeleteBut everytime he makes a new mistake LOL
awesm updt.......
ReplyDeletethnx 4 the pm
-chahat128
thanks for commenting...
Delete&
NP for PM LOL
awesome part ...........
ReplyDeletereally loved khushi's behave........
perfect..really khushi need a break......
arnav should understand.....khushi........
- Akorshi-
Yes,
DeleteI thought that she should stand up a bit you know
LOL
She always endures our Arnie's anger and tortures :P
She really needs a break now :)
awesome update, loved it.
ReplyDeleteI think Khushi's decision it's rigth,
Arnav has to understand what how much
his behavior hurt her, and not only
her but the baby also, how could he
risk his onw child's life.
Can't wait to read more, update it soon.
Preet (on IF HK90)
Arnav is truly a Raakshus :P
DeleteArnav bhi na.. He ends up hurting her.. :(( But Im happy she is not moving away...They really need a break..
ReplyDeleteya... she's not that immature to divorce him :P
DeleteShe understands his situation but she gets irritated at times LOL
pregnancy mood swings LOL
just catch up with ur story dear
ReplyDeletehey id didnt even get the time to read part nineteen and you have already done part twenty god you are fast and am thankful for that
ReplyDeletewow so she finally told him didnt what she felt when he keeps accusing her of things that he has no proofs of
you are one sad person arnie
when will ya learn to stop doing this to her
and be lucky she hasnt left you had it been someone else they would have left ya rather than stay and put up with your crap
cheers for pm
so i wonder what future holds for them now
Hahaha... I'm kinda slow...
Deletebut I decided to wrap up Book 1 for this FF since I had started this long back in May...
so that's why :P
Great update continue soon please
ReplyDelete[ASR6262]
Wow awesome update
ReplyDeleteArnav is such an ASS, he always chooses his sister instead of his wife
ReplyDeleteAt least she told him what she thinks but he still doesn't take her on.
She should just leave not go to a guest room, cause when his stupid sister comes back, there will be another drama
Arnav always accusing her wrongly, for an astute businessman he is so stupid when it comes to emotions
LOL she really should...
DeleteBut she loves him yaar :-p
awesome update
ReplyDeleteshe not leaving just taking a break
continue soon
thanks for the pm
drunkiiebabe
Yes... she's only taking a break *Sigh*
Deletesuperb update, love khushi's idea of break...........
ReplyDeletelakshyaNkt
Well she felt what she felt.
DeleteShe needed a break from Arnav's Laad Governor side...
Poor khushi
ReplyDeleteFeeling sad for her
But good thing she let it out today
And good she is going away form him for a while
Well hope she at least stays happy and her baby is safe
Please no miscarriage for khushi this time
And oh Grrr di dramas tired of that
Hope she doesn't creat one again after coming back
And yeah how many times Arnav will accuse khushi he doesn't even trust her a bit
Everything whatever happens the blame goes to khushi directly indirectly hating him and his di for that
Thanks for pm
Continue soon
I can never imagine Khushi having another miscarriage :(
DeleteIt'll kill me before I even write it :P
So hence, a beautiful love story it is! :D
And Anjali... is on high time crack LOL
I don't like her but yet I like Daljeet...
Brilliant update...
ReplyDeleteLoved your writing...
Thanks for the pm..
-sithu08
Thank You :)
Delete*Big Hug*
Thanks for the PM. Loved that Khushi showed that she was upset. Awesome update.
ReplyDelete-desisweetheart9 from IF.
she's always upset...
DeleteBut today she showed it to Arnav
LOL
Mrs. ASR has some anger issues as well LOL
Awesome update
DeleteDidnt expect khushi to start to yell at arnav but its good cause he is getting a taste of his own medicine!
Hope while khushi is away that arnav does realise his mistake
Loved it!
Update soon
Dying to know what gonna happen next! :)
Niki234 IF
OH HE IS lol
DeleteBut Arnie also has mood swings :-p
so Khushi also does too
Mood Swing Couple all the way <3
LMFAO!
Whoa!!! This is gonna be hard for Arnav.
ReplyDeleteShe'll be staying in the guest room. Will Arnav be able to keep away?:P
Lol, these two definitely need a break.
Personally i felt she should have left him for a few days or weeks until he learns his lesson.
Now what new problems would Anjali bring?
PS: Do update silent farewell ASAP
IF name:kiddy-kavya
Well he doesn't let go of the ones he loves but, he has to understand that she needs time too...
DeleteWell its g8 she is not leaving jst live in guest room
ReplyDeletehere arnav he knw he hurt a lot bt he is also in dilemma
precious-pie (if)
OMG... Arnav is sooo irritating... Poor khushi.... Well written..
ReplyDelete