Sunday, November 4, 2012

ArHi FF: Book 1~The Unexpected... Became The Expected Chapter 19A



I'm updating this FF after such a long time and it's a short chapter :(
PS: It's my birthday :D
YAY!!!
LOL enjoy the chapter and ignore my bakwaas :-p
and Yay I'm 15!
I had a blast last night :P
I got surprised at midnight, all my cousins, maamu, maami, massi, parents, grandparents barged in my room with balloons, gifts, flowers, cake and pizza LOL
I was so shocked and I was talking to my best friend when all of a sudden my Maamu shoved a plate full of whipped cream on my face...
I got a free facial :/
He got revenge on me :P
And I got the entire Twilight Saga including the books and movies <3
Ugggh I love my family and you guys sooo sooo much :P
Even though you guys could be lazy butts when it comes to commenting but you guys manage to still be loved by me :P
Happy Birthday to Me (November 4th)

Chapter 19A


Please note I retain sole ownership of all the works of fiction on this blog so please do not reproduce or alter my work and claim it as your own.

Arnav stood infront of the hospital and looked through the glass door. His sister was hurt and she was completely broken.
He saw the doctor coming out and followed him to his cabin.
***
“Mr. Raizada… you have to understand, that she is not in the state of accepting the fact that she has lost her child, and hence we told her that her child is alive but is in the other room. But she still can’t believe us and she wants her baby right now…” the doctor explained to Arnav.
“So what should we do?” Arnav asked him
“I’m a doctor and I shouldn’t be doing this but I will. I am giving you the option and although this may be very risky for my career but I am still doing this…”
“Speak up doctor…” Arnav demanded him.
“This morning, an 18 year old was in labour, and I believe her boyfriend came with her. She gave birth to a beautiful girl and once we were done her cleaning, we came to give it to the mother. But no one was in the room. They had abandoned the little girl…” the doctor couldn’t continue as Arnav interrupted.
“So you’re saying that I will tell my Di that this is her daughter?” Arnav asked him.
“It’s an option…”
“We have to tell her the truth though…” Arnav sighed.
“She is not in the condition to hear the truth… please understand Mr. Raizada…”
“Where is she?”
“Who?”
“The baby God dammit!” Arnav gritted his teeth.
“In the nursery room where all newborns are kept…” the doctor unlocked the door to get in.
Arnav came in with him and saw the little girl there.
Indeed she was like an angel and her eyes were beautiful.
Without thinking… Arnav picked her up from the crib and held her high in pride.
He had a broad smile on his face, “Welcome to the family…” he smiled at the little girl.
Her eyes were flickering and her hands were reaching out to touch her new Maamu.
“Maamu…” he smiled.
“I’m a Maamu…” Arnav said proudly.
“This is a disclosed conversation, and we will never reveal that I gave away this baby girl… I would come to your house to check whether you all are treating her like a family member or not, and if I sense that she is not in safe hands, then I’m afraid I’ll have to reveal the truth whether my career is at risk or not…” the doctor gave Arnav a warning.
“She’s in good hands and she’ll be pampered like a princess though she’s my angel now…” Arnav smiled and cuddled the little being in his arms.
“It’s hard to believe that an arrogant man could have feelings for a little girl and that too not his blood…” the doctor looked shocked.
“Though I don’t like kids… but I just don’t like them when they’re naughty… and if you’re talking about my angel being a stranger… then you’re wrong. She’s my niece for God’s sake! How can I ever not like her? I’m her Maamu!” Arnav said with a smile.
He took the little baby to his Di’s room, and walked over to her. Everyone was around, shedding tears of pain and loss and there he was laughing with his new niece.
“Di…” he called out to her.
Anjali looked up to see her brother, and then she noticed the little baby wrapped in a pink cloth.
She reached her arms out to hold her, and Arnav at last assured her, “She’s your’s Di… she’s your daughter…” Arnav handed her over.
Arnav earned confused looks from across the room. Everyone was confused, and the doctor came inside.
“Let the mother and the child be alone for now please…”
And with that, they left Anjali with the little baby girl in her arms.
After coming outside Arnav briefly explained to them about who the baby was. They all had agreed on this and didn’t mind at all.
The only one who was left out was Khushi.
***
Everyone had arrived home and Arnav ran up the stairs. Anjali was still kept in the hospital since she was to go through certain tests.
“Khushi…” Arnav called her while entering the room. He noticed she wasn’t in the room, and he checked the washroom, but she wasn’t there as well.
He was getting a bit tensed up now, but he saw her dupatta on the edge near the pool. He opened the door, and walked out only to mind Khushi munching jalebis and her feet dangling in the water. Her eyed were closed as she was moaning a bit. She had some music on in her ears and Arnav just stood there and watched her enjoy her life.
She had sensed him at the moment he was literally staring her down. She turned off her music and looked over at him.
Khushi stood up and she was nearly about to slip on the wet surface, but just then Arnav caught her by the waist.
“What the! Khushi agar tumhe lag jaathi tho! What if you got hurt! What if the baby got hurt! Why can’t you be more careful Khushi!” Arnav yelled at her, as he lifted her in his arms and placed her on the bed.
Khushi’s eyes were getting wet, and that didn’t go unnoticed by Arnav. He very well understood the harmonial issues that pregnant women went through.
“I’m sorry Khushi… awwwe my Khushi is crying… shhh… I’m really sorry… it’s just that you gotta take care of yourself na…” Arnav consoled her.
She quieted down a bit, and she was soundlessly sleeping in his arms.
He had again forgotten to share the special news of the new member in their family…
***
Please don't be harsh and do comment :)
Its my Birthday yaar :P
Khuch tho sharam karo aur comment karo LOL
Ok enough of my Bakwaas abb commentwa :P


PS: Team Edward!!!
Team Damon!!!
Team Twilight!!!
Team EdBella!!!
Team DElena!!!

Team BIRTHDAY GAAAL :D

54 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Ravneet..

    Awesome update...loved it!!
    I'm happy they found a new baby...everyone happy now!!

    Last Arhi scene was cute...

    Do continue soon...thanks for the pm...

    --Amy--

    ReplyDelete
  2. superrrbbbb...
    thnx 4 pm :D
    -kvarsha

    ReplyDelete
  3. finally an update for this FF

    welcome to the family aww

    awesome update

    continue soon with this and the others!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Happy birthday!!!


    I totally forgot about this FF because its been ages since u updated this i guess..

    As usual it was a great update :P

    IF- lovearr

    ReplyDelete
  5. many many happy returns of the day............
    &
    after a long break, it was really a nice one............

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice update!ooh they have a new angel in their lives!! :)

    ps: definitely team Damon and team DElena!^___^

    damonzlady

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow so happy birthday dear
    i know i said it before but had to say it again
    you are only fifteen find it hard to believe
    what with your stories and thinking and all
    okay i swear that sounds insulting but i aint doing so
    your family is so cool wishing you at midnight
    well by the time you get to my age guess it does seem much cooler
    wow so whose kid was that
    and they just took like that
    well anji aint in good frame of mind right
    didnt he shout at her again and she didnt say anything
    man this arnie what do we do with him
    cheers for pm
    and welcome back again

    ReplyDelete
  8. and also a very Happy Birthday!

    damonzlady

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow had waited for this for so LOONG..finally..anyways hope ANJI doesnt do Anthony stupid now or Arnav..awesome update..love khushi..SUPEr much! PLZ PLZ PLZ UPDATE SOON

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY ONCE AGAIN!!!

    -Ksg_Luv

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey am sooo happy that u updated been waiting for a long time anyways amazing update loved the arshi moment cant wait for more
    Continue sooon
    Thanks for the pm n happy birthday xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Omg happy birthday to you... 15 !!! Are you having a party if yea do invite me... I will remember to come in my dream.....

    I love the part..please continue soon with silent farewell too...

    ReplyDelete
  12. actually am a reader of unwanted pregnancy but since its your BD i have to comment lol
    happy birthday may your life be filled with love and prosperity
    so happy am also team damon..team delena they are the best couple so fun:)
    btw you got a talent girl keep it up ..your just 15 and your a very good writer full of creativity..THUMBS UP&GOOD LUCK TO YOU :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Birthday May all your wishes come true
    awesome update loved it
    drunkiiebabe

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Birthday...May what u wished for come true :)enjoy xD

    And the update was AWESOME...Poor Anjali..but im happy 4 her :)

    IF ~ Dhishtee08Arshi ~

    ReplyDelete
  15. HAppy birthday

    And I love it continue soon would love to read moew and contionue soon on the others

    And awww cute family u got there
    And yay happy bday anuwau love it contoinue soon hope u had a beautiful day

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy Birthday dear
    thank you for updating this
    poor anjali
    awwwwww loved how arnav was so caring about khushi
    continue soon
    thanx for the pm

    arhi101

    ReplyDelete
  17. many more happy returns of the day ,and sorry for belated wishes
    god bless you with a successful and a peaceful life

    thanks for the update and pm

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for the PM. Nice update. Happy Birthday Ravneet.

    -desisweetheart9 from IF.

    ReplyDelete
  19. nice updt


    luv this updt


    thanks for pm

    updt soon


    Happy birthday


    summaiyasayed

    ReplyDelete
  20. That was awesome...jus loved it....it was too good...jus wow i wud say...and yeah happy birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I forgot adding my name...
      -smdosi from IF! :)

      Delete
  21. Happy Birthday! again...Loved the update! I missed reading this!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thank you so much for updating this. this is my favourite FF & your first FF that i read and fell in love with.

    Sweatmango - IF

    ReplyDelete
  23. awesome update.........
    poor anjali......but arnav took good decision......

    waiting for the next update.....
    and
    Happy Birthday to you..........

    thanks for the pm in IF..... pavi1

    ReplyDelete
  24. loved it yaar pls continue soon.and how was ur birthday party?

    by farha5556

    ReplyDelete
  25. Happy birthday Ravneet.. Nice update.. Arnav took a good decision. Khushi and her mood swings.. lol.. :P

    ReplyDelete
  26. Happy Birthday Ranveet !!!
    Awesome update ...Loved it
    Pinky89

    ReplyDelete
  27. Happy Birthday ravneet...
    live a long n happy life.....
    awesome part...
    anjali's new baby....
    arnav tc khushi was lovely...
    plz update unusual bond become usual.........
    - Akorshi -

    ReplyDelete
  28. Superb update
    Anjali's baby died
    Arnav adopted a girl and olds old her baby is alive
    And aww loved poolside little scene
    Thanks for pm
    Continue soon

    ReplyDelete
  29. Belated Birthday Wishes Ravneet.Superb Update.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Awsum updt..
    Luvd it..
    Hey happy b'day dear
    luckYMAma

    ReplyDelete
  31. Awesome update...
    Loved it.. :)
    Update soon..

    IF
    AjlovesArshi

    ReplyDelete
  32. Hey
    Hope you had a great day yesterday
    Happy belated birthday!!
    That was a nice update
    Thanks for the pm

    If
    Crazyweird

    ReplyDelete
  33. Happy birthday ...loved it! So tender!

    Vandana sagar

    ReplyDelete
  34. Happy birthday,Ravneet.
    Awesome update.
    Arnav made a good decision.
    Arnav is so possessive about his Khushi and the baby.
    Khushi and her mood swings.
    Update soon and thanks for the pm.
    Humayra (I-F)

    ReplyDelete
  35. happy birthday and thank u for the update............
    lakshyaNkt

    ReplyDelete
  36. happy b'day
    thanks for the update
    loved it! :)
    Niki234 IF

    ReplyDelete
  37. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U
    AWESOME UPDATE CONTINUE SOON AND THANK U FOR PM ME


    [ASR6262]

    ReplyDelete
  38. Please don't stop writing :(

    ReplyDelete
  39. Belated happy birthday.. read all of ur work in one day u write so damn well..

    ReplyDelete
  40. belated...HAPPY B'DAY DEAR:):):)
    sorry...i was late in commenting this time.....as i have never read this story......so i read all the chapters in one go.....and must say....its FABULOUS like U:)
    i really looved the part where arnav brings the other child and give it to anjali:)....so emotional:)
    do write more soon:):)
    thnx 4 pm:):):)

    IF name- shilpa09

    ReplyDelete
  41. Happy Birthday Ravneet :)
    Thanks alot for the updates..
    Il be commetning a lil late as my mum doesnt allow me to sit online so please dont delete me of ur buddy list.
    Whenever i come online,i will comment :)
    And bdw beautiful update! Cotninue soon
    thanks for the pm.TC
    -sanchi333 from indiaforums

    ReplyDelete
  42. nice update :)

    vidu87 frm IF

    ReplyDelete
  43. Belated Happy B'day dear...
    It was an amazing update...
    -sithu08

    ReplyDelete
  44. Awesome, very lovely. Loved to see Arnav's soft side.
    Continue soon.

    ReplyDelete
  45. Loved the update. Please update the next part soon

    ReplyDelete
  46. omg..that was just wow..
    loved it to the core..
    awesome..

    arniepervaiz

    ReplyDelete
  47. thanks for pm


    nice updt


    summaiyasayed

    ReplyDelete
  48. nice update....thanks for the pm
    _utthra1208(IF)

    ReplyDelete
  49. Awww........that was a sweet twist.....loved it:)
    IF name:kiddy-kavya

    ReplyDelete
  50. awesome update. loved reading it. just too good.
    thanx for the pm
    arushi05

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love <3