J is for…
Please note I retain sole ownership of all the works of fiction on this blog so please do not reproduce or alter my work and claim it as your own.
|Jhallhi and her Jhallha|
______________________________________________________________
“Khushi get here
right now!” Arnav yelled at her.
“I’m sorry
Jhallha…”she pleaded.
“No Jhallhi… why
don’t I know about this?”
“Because you never
asked about it…” Khushi shrugged her shoulders.
“Oh shut up!” he
chased her around the room.
“I am not your mind
reader that I would tell you that I love you!” Khushi threw a pillow at him.
“So it’s my fault?”
“Yes… it is!” he
said.
“How? You’re supposed
to propose to me!”
“Ladies first…” he
reminded her of her words.
“Not in this case!”
“Fine… will you marry
me Jhallhi?”
“My pleasure…” she
kissed him.
_______________________________________________________________________
-100 Words-
I’m not exactly sure
of what I wrote…
I just wanted
something different from Jalebies
And I hope I made the
difference…
Leave your comments
below and do hit like!

very cute so sweet adorable
ReplyDeleteAwww that was shoooo cute :)
ReplyDeleteaww Neet this was too cute
ReplyDeleteawesome so sweet and cute loved it
ReplyDelete