This update is truly
for IPKKNDkaur92
Thank You for PM-ing,
Scraping and Commenting me for this FF…
I swear I think the
only reason I get to update for this one is YOU
And I love you for
that
Thank you for
breathing air in this FF
I truly mean it…
This FF is yours…
All yours.
Chapter 15A
Please note I retain sole ownership of all the works of fiction on this blog so please do not reproduce or alter my work and claim it as your own.
“Arnav get up!” Khushi yelled as she quickly jumped on him,
kissing him mercilessly as he whined.
“Khushi please let me sleep… I promise we could do it once we get to Stratford… and come
back in my arms… I need to sleep!” Arnav pulled the quilt above her.
“No Arnav… we are getting late! Get up right now! We have to
go!” she hit him on his chest.
“Khushi! Who the hell gets up at 4 in the morning?” he whined
again.
“It’s our flight at 6 so get your ass off the bed right
now!” she pushed him down as he hit the floor.
“Ow!” he yelled.
Khushi quickly got up and rubbed his forehead placing soft
kisses there to ease the pain. “Did I hurt you baby…” she teased.
“You!” he pinned her below him and sucked her neck while she
kept giggling and laughing after being tickled so hard.
“Ok Arnav… get up now we are seriously getting late!” she
tried pushing him off but all went in vain when he pinned her down again.
“Not so fast…” he smirked as he captured her lips.
---
After literally making out for half an-hour… Khushi finally
managed to push Arnav in the shower…
“And yet you say you can’t have sex with me while being so
horny…” she pushed in the bathroom as he kept kissing her like no tomorrow.
“Please Khushi… let’s just go to the airport like this… no
one will say anything…” he whined.
Khushi pushed him inside and closed the door behind while
yelling, “I’m making breakfast… hurry up!”
---
She was finally done making scrambled eggs and Arnav was
still in the washroom.
In an hour their flight was about to leave and Khushi’s
anger was rising…
“Arnav what are you doing in there!” Khushi hit the door.
She didn’t get a reply from him and this angered her more.
“Why aren’t you replying? We’re getting late! Please hurry
up!” she yelled.
“Khushi…umm…” he stammered.
“Speak up Arnav! I have to put the luggage in the trunk!”
she whined and kept hitting the door.
“Umm… I forgot my… umm…” Arnav was clearly going to be
yelled at today…
“Your what Arnav!”
“Oh for God’s sake try and understand!”
“Understand what Arnav! I don’t have a sixth sense! So
please tell me what you want me to understand…” and this time she spoke calmly.
“I forgot my boxers! There. I said it! Now could you please
get them for me and give them to me please!” he asked nicely.
He heard no reply though and hence he called out to her
again, “Khushi… you there?”
After a minute or two, he finally heard her voice,
“Ewwwwwwww!”
And there he rolled his eyes.
“Khushi…”
“No!”
“Please!”
“No”
“If you can wash them then you can give them to me!”
“Ew no Arnav! The washing machine washes them not my hands
you dummy!”
“Please Khushi… how can I go without my boxers?”
“I don’t care! Get them by yourself…”
“They’re in the other room though…” he whined.
“I. Don’t. Care!” she yelled.
“Fine! I’m going to get them myself!” he yelled.
“Fine!” she yelled back.
And there he opened the door… completely naked in front of
her.
Khushi quickly pulled the door shut before he could even
step closer.
“Ewww! You frigg’n pervert!” she closed her eyes with her
hands.
“What? You asked me to get it and I did…” he smirked.
“Shut up!” she yelled before going to the living room to
grab his luggage.
She pulled out the first one she found and her reaction was
one to watch.
“Arnav!!!” she yelled on top of her lungs.
---
Arnav was fully dressed, and Khushi barged in without even
knocking, and there she started her World War 3
“What does this mean!” she fumed in anger.
“Umm… my friend gifted me them… I swear… I didn’t buy them…”
he held his throat, taking an oath.
“Shut up! How dare you wear these!” she pulled his ear.
“Oweee Khushi… please… I’m not lying…”
“I swear I’m going to kill you Arnav!” she pulled his ear
even harder.
“Why are you being so jealous Khushi?” he teased her while
his ear was literally being ripped off.
“My boyfriend wearing Megan Fox boxers is not jealousy! It
just shows how desperate you are to see her fuck’n boobs!” she pushed him on
the bed and left the room.
Arnav just sat there like a bheeghi billi and prayed ‘God please save me from her…’
I don’t know what I
wrote here so don’t kill me Amrita.
The Chapter probably
sucked… I know…
But still you could
rape this thread all you want because I’m sending out PMs tmrw…
All Yours
And I so suck at writing
I mean like I don’t
even know what the fuck I just wrote… that’s how dumb I am LOL
Love ya all!


aweosme. that last paragraph waz piss funny! lol. i'm laffin lyk its no mans business. update soon i hant heard from this ff in a awhile.
ReplyDeletelol
ReplyDeletelol...
ReplyDeletePlz continue soon. i love this ff
ReplyDeletegood one continue soon
ReplyDeletePlz continue plz
ReplyDeleteHey...i just pss my whole nyt reading this ff....its too cute...but wat I m scared of is....as arnav is totally depndn on khushi...so in future I hope khushi does not misundrstn hm nd it cn cuz ego clash between thn.....as khushi is providing ol his basic need..food...shelter..cloth...care...sex!! In return arnv has nothing to gv her...but being a anti luver wy khushi willing to live wid a so called sdtranger....enter in a relationhp..nd now despo to do IT....ol of a sudn?? I mn wat hpnd in d ofc she cn name it hit of f momnt....y she is dragging it further.....
ReplyDeleteWats in her mind??
Plz do update dis one as wll....thx
Nd one more thing....as arnav past record says he is not kind of a guy who cn tk such big steps in relation ...lyk being in relation wid laa he nevr crossed his limit...he proposd her mrg so dat they cn gt physicl pleaasr as well....so just his break up...wat made him to tk such chng in his chrctrsistics....dat he is redy to do it....though khushi askd him for nyt stnd y he agreed...it cud b attrction frm both side...nd just to do it under a name he propsd her......now njoying her all belongings...is he really just taking opportunity..
DeleteNd y he tk d decisn of suicide for a silly reasn...?whn he cn mov on wid khushi aftr his 3 yrs of reltnshp brk up...cnt he handle just a littl rift of his so called 1 day reltnship....y didn he think once abt his loving family who pmprd him fo 26 yrs....bfor giving up his life.....
In his life at frst he ws pmprd by his family...didn took ny responsibilities whn akash is mnaging ol...thn waste his 3 yrs aftr laa being his hutch puppy nd slave.....now agn bcm khushis prince njoyin readymade life wid job!!!!!!
Wat he did actually in life....is he really serious abt it..but so far arnav is shown as spineless charcter....
Plz...i wud luv to hv som justification abt these two chrctrs.....i m really confused.....i really want to know r they really do blv in ther so called values..wat sofar they claimd to b abndnt blvrs?
I really find this story funny! KEEP up the good work
ReplyDeletea new reader of your work loved it to the core....wow they are hilarious love them.....arnav wearing megan fox boxers wow .....khushi has only one thing in mind that guys have only sex to think of really she must have a bad past to think like this.....plz continue soon this hilarious piece of work....
ReplyDeleteLove u tk care keep smilin....
Plz pm me when u update....
Rockingchamp(IF).....