Please note I retain sole ownership of all the works of fiction on this blog so please do not reproduce or alter my work and claim it as your own.
Her British Raizada!
____________________________________
“Why me?” he asked
her.
“Because all of the
other ones were perverted!” she filed her nails.
“You do realize that
I don’t love you… right?”
“Yes I know that
British Raizada!” she yawned and fell back on the bed.
“Then why did you
marry me?”
“I just said… that
all of the other ones were perverted… and you seemed naïve…”
By this time she was
laying on the bed with Arnav walking back and forth, thinking of how this girl
had ruined her life.
“I can never love
you…” he blurted.
“I know you have a
girlfriend… and I don’t mind if you wanna be with her… we got married in India
but we’re here in London… so do what you want and I’ll do what I want. Simple
as…”
Arnav thought for a
while, and then her agreed.
“Fine with me…”
And by this time she
was already snoring in a taekwondo form.
He shifted her legs
on one side of the bed and adjusted himself on his side of the bed.
***
A few days passed by
with Arnav and Khushi having only casual talks. They didn’t even become friends
yet till today, when Arnav arrived drunk at midnight.
“Khushi…” he called
out to her.
He stumbled while
walking towards their room which was on the same floor.
Khushi came out of
the washroom, rubbing her eyes and whining.
“What is it British
Raizada!” she said in irritation.
“She doesn’t love
me…” he sulked on the chair.
“Who?”
“Linda… she… she…
broke up with… me…”
Khushi could see the
sadness on his face. And soon after she felt him sobbing with his hands
covering his face.
“British Raizada…”
she knelt down to him.
She rubbed his back
slightly, soothing him and trying to make him calm.
“It’s ok… shh… she
didn’t deserve you…” Khushi tried consoling him.
“No Khushi… it’s me…
no one loves me… I’m not worth anything and I don’t deserve anyone. I promised
her I’ll marry her, and I got married to you. We don’t have a normal husband
wife relationship… and… everything’s just f*cked up!” he groaned.
“No… nothing’s
messed… it’s just that the time isn’t right. Even if we aren’t in a proper
relationship… we still can be friends you know… and if she really loves you,
she’ll come back for you…” Khushi cheered him up.
“Really?” he asked
like a little child.
“Why are you wasting
your precious tears for some girl who doesn’t even care about you…”
“But I love her
Khushi…”
“Let her go British
Raizada…”
And Arnav was
completely knocked out by now. He was asleep in Khushi’s arms, and she held
onto him to lead him towards their room.
***
Months had passed by,
and by now Arnav was a lot more better than before. Arnav and Khushi had become
good friends and they were quite getting along with each other as well.
“British Raizada… you
have to eat this now!” Khushi shoved the toasted bread in Arnav’s mouth.
“Look at you… you
have become so weak and thin! That Chhudail had seriously eaten bits and bits
of you!” Khushi made another toast for him.
“Bas Khushi… I can’t
eat more…”
But did she listen?
No… not at all.
Khushi had literally
made Arnav eat double the food that he normally eats in one meal.
The past few weeks
had nearly killed him due to depression, and now he was fine.
And Khushi was
feeding him with more and more food.
***
“I really like that
house British Raizada…” Khushi smiled.
Hearing that brought
back old memories for Arnav.
And those memories
were not good.
“Let’s go Khushi…” he
grabbed her wrist and pulled her towards the car.
“But British
Raizada…”
She was left
dumbstruck when he pushed her in the car.
Tears were rolling
down her cheeks at the impact of the ugly push, and tight hold on her wrist.
Arnav sat on the
driver’s seat side and drove off.
“I bought that house
for Linda… thinking when we’ll be married, we’ll live there…” he said without
looking at her.
He knew she was
crying, but he had to tell her why he behaved like that.
“I’m sorry…” she said
between her sobs.
“Don’t say sorry…” he
pulled the car over on the side.
“Because of me you
can’t be with Linda…”
“Oh she’s a dumb b*tch… thank God I married you and not
her…” Arnav did the cross and mumbled ‘Jesus Christ’.
“British Raizada I…
I…”
“Not another word
Mrs. British Raizada…” he smirked at her.
She hugged him tight
as he started driving again.
***
“Khushi you sure
you’re fine right?” he asked her.
“Yes… I am…” she
assured him.
She stood at the bar,
sitting on the chair and watched Arnav being dragged back at the dance floor
with some next chic.
Both had told each
other that they were allowed to date freely with anyone.
And she didn’t mind
at all.
“Hey beautiful!” a
guy swirled his finger down her exposed legs.
Khushi jerked a bit.
But then faked a
smile, “Hey…” she said with an uncomfortable tone.
“You’re so gorgeous!”
he drooled.
“Thanks…” she tried
getting up.
“Where you going…
you’re soo sexy!” he neared her.
Khushi shifted back a
bit as he leaned to kiss her.
Before their lips
could meet, she heard him falling on the floor.
There she saw Arnav
beating the crap out of that man.
“How dare you touch
my wife! My Khushi! Arnav Singh Raizada’s wife!” he punched him.
“British Raizada…
please stop…”
She knew he was drunk
too… and it was better for them to leave rather than stay here.
With all her mighty
efforts, she managed to take him with her.
***
“British Raizada… you
have to calm down…” Khushi placed him on the bed.
“You’re my wife and
no one could touch you… you’re mine…” he nearly passed out.
She ran to the
kitchen to bring him some lemon juice.
He sipped it,
continuously mumbling how she belonged to him.
“Yes British Raizada…
I am yours, your wife…”
“Promise!”
“Promise…” she kissed
his cheek.
“Ok now go to bed…”
she tucked him in.
He held onto her
hand, gesturing her not to leave him.
“I’m right here…” she
sat next to him, waiting for him to go to sleep.
***
He opened his eyes to
find Khushi’s hand caressing his hair, with her eyes shut, leaning on the
headboard.
“Khushi…” he called
to her.
“Oh British Raizada!
Are you fine now?” she asked him, while getting up.
“Did we… you know?”
“Eeew no! We’re best
friends before being married. And I would never do that if you’re not in your
senses…” she helped him get up.
He had an urge to say
this, and he did, “So you’ll do it when I am in my senses?” he teased her.
“N…o…” she stammered.
He laughed at her
innocence.
***
By now 6 months of
their marriage had been completed.
Khushi developed deep
feelings for Arnav and Arnav was also falling for her.
They would have
confessed but Linda was back.
And Khushi had no
choice but let Arnav go.
They were living in
the same house, but just as friends, not husband and wife.
***
“Where are you going
Khushi?” Arnav put the newspaper down to look at Khushi standing at the door
with her suitcase.
“Just going to a
friend’s house for a few days…” she said without looking at him in the eye.
“If it’s about Linda…
then we could… you know… talk…”
“No. No… it’s nothing
like that… I just need a change…”
“From me?” Arnav
asked her.
“No… from the
atmosphere…”
“Look whatever Linda
said… she’s just insecure…”
“I know Arnav…”
Khushi stepped out of the house.
***
Over a week had
passes and Khushi didn’t call Arnav and neither did Arnav.
They both seemed to
keep a distance from each other.
“What the!!!” Arnav
yelled over the phone.
“Where is she!” he
yelled again.
He threw his phone at
the wall and rushed towards his car.
‘Khushi…’ he ruffled
his hair.
He reached the
airport and there he saw her.
She was standing in
line, waiting to get in the plane.
As she was about to
show her passport, she felt a tug at her dress.
She looked down, and
she met Arnav’s eyes.
“I’m sorry…” he
whispered to her.
“British Raizada
it’s…” he didn’t let her complete her sentence.
“I am so dumb! I
should’ve known!” he groaned.
“Brit…” he again
interrupted her.
“I love you…”
There was a brief
silence between the two and Arnav could see Khushi’s eyes welling up.
“Don’t cry Khushi…
did I say something wrong?” he got up and wiped her tears.
She sniffed a bit and
replied “No…”.
“Then why you
crying?”
“You’re foot is on my
toe…” she sniffed again.
“And I thought they
were tears of happiness…” he moved back only to have her pull him against her.
She was hugging him…
In a tight embrace,
and tears were still rolling down her cheeks
“I’m not stepping on
your toes anymore then why are you crying?”
“Khushi ke aasoo
hai…” she sobbed against his shoulder.
“Seriously?” he let
out a small chuckle.
“I love you too
British Raizada…” she hugged him tighter.
“Arnav.”
“What?” she asked
confused.
“Arnav. That’s my
name.”
They broke the hug as
Khushi looked at his face all confused.
“British Rai…”
“Arnav.” He
interrupted her.
“But…”
“Arnav… it’s only 2
syllables…”
“I can’t say that
though…” she hid her face in his chest. Her arms locked around Arnav’s waist
and her cheeks turned crimson red.
“Why? My name isn’t
that bad you know…” he smirked while wrapping his arms around her.
“Come on… say it…” he
gestured her.
Khushi tightened the
embrace, “Ar…”
“Go on…”
“Nav.”
“Good… now say it…”
“Arn… nav…”
“Brilliant and now
say the 4 words…”
‘4 words?’ she
thought.
“What 4 words?” she
asked innocently.
“Seriously Khushi?”
he cocked his eyes.
She thought for a
while and then reality struck her, “Ohhh…”
‘Finally!’ he
thought.
“But those are only 3
words Brit… oops Arnav… have you forgotten your counting?”
“Well if you add my
name then it’ll become 4 words Khushi…” he rolled his eyes.
She had a mischief
smile and said, “No.”
“What do you mean by
‘no’?”
“’I love you British
Raizada’ is 5 words…” she laughed.
“You! Khushi I’m not
going to spare you now!”
And with that he
roughly pulled her against him by the waist. His one hand was holding her nape
as he fiercely placed his lips over hers.
She moaned in
pleasure as Arnav lightened the kiss.
Her hands went up
around his neck as his snaked around her waist.
When the kiss was
over, Khushi placed 3 feathery pecks against his lips, to just cherish the
moment.
“Say it…” he
whispered.
“I love you Arnav…”
she whispered in his ear and went back to his lips.
They shared a
passionate kiss and this was the moment of their life.
The entire crowd at
the airport clapped for them.
Letting out a small
laughter, both placed their foreheads against each other, sighing in pleasure.
“My bride ready?”
“Always…”
He took hold of her
hand and ran towards their car, smiling.
_________________________________________________________________________
It was only fair for me to update this here as well as IF...

they are awesome twosome..n the update was greatsome;p..i noe it was kinda bad;D
ReplyDeleteawesome updt
ReplyDeleteluv it
summaiyasayed
omg..you have me spell bound..
ReplyDeleteloved it..
arniepervaiz
awesomee OS..
ReplyDeletethnx 4 pm ;D
brilliant OS
ReplyDeleteloved it
brilliant OS
ReplyDeleteloved it yaar
thanx for the pm
arhi101
Thanks for the PM. Loved the OS. Romantic and cute.
ReplyDelete-desisweetheart9 from IF.
nice os dear...thanks for the PM
ReplyDelete-utthra1208(IF)
Awsum
ReplyDeleteluvd it
luckYMAma(IF)
awesome update loved it...
ReplyDeletethanks for the pm in IF......pavi1
That was wow yaar....loved it..jus amazin...
ReplyDelete- Smdosi
aweee....... cute
ReplyDeleteThat was so cute!
ReplyDeleteLoved it..
NiraliVirika
Awesome stuff
ReplyDeleteAwesome OS!
ReplyDeleteFantastic... Lovely os
ReplyDeleteAww!!! They're always sooooooooooo cute a couple, I always end up falling in love all over again with HIM!!!!
ReplyDeleteLovely OS....
ReplyDelete