Friday, November 23, 2012

ArHi SS: Saiyaara Parts 11 - 15



Saiyaara


[Listen to the song. It was my true inspiration]


Please note I retain sole ownership of all the works of fiction on this blog so please do not reproduce or alter my work and claim it as your own.


Part 11

“But I love you Khushi!” I tried to convince her.
“When did I say that I don’t love you Arnav?” Khushi looked at me.
“You just did…” I pouted.
“Wh… Arnav you know what I’m saying… please… I’ll be back in an hour!”
“An hour is too much!”
“Please! Give me some time Arnav… I need to think about this. I could have been dead if your heart didn’t beat faster and if your so-called sixth sense didn’t wake you up!” she stepped down the stairs.
“Khushi…” I called out to her, but she interrupted.
“I’m not leaving you… I’m just trying to have some alone time… is that fine with you?”
It seemed as if she was begging me to allow her to leave.
But how could I allow her to leave?
I love her more than anything.
---
An hour had passed… and I still didn’t know where she was.
Of course she didn’t have a phone or anything… but I knew she often liked going up hills or to the beach.
I had a feeling she might have went somewhere nearer here.
And hence I went on a mission to search my newly wedded wife.
---
There she was… at the small restaurant. With a man.
It seemed as if they knew each other.
And I already guessed it was a member of ISI. It was Shyaam.
They had found us.
Khushi looked more tensed than usual and she was trying so hard to smile.
I had to hear this conversation.
I had to know what the hell was going on in her mind.

Part 12

“I don’t love you and I used you just to get you trapped and to make you blurt out the secretive information of RAW!” she said to me with full confidence.
I looked into her eyes to seek lie in her words.
But she was not steeling looks and neither did she have any sort of fear.
What was she?
What is she?
‘Two-face!’ I cursed myself for trusting her.
But I couldn’t let this happen.
If she betrayed me, it didn’t mean that I would surrender myself to my enemies.
I’ve fought my entire life and I was going to do the same today.
The only difference was, that today I will be only sparing one person.
Khushi.
Because she is my love… and I had willingly given my heart away to her.
I flipped both men holding onto me, and kicked hard at the man with the gun.
I nearly knocked out 8 men of theirs, and now only Shyaam and Khushi were left.
The moment I stepped towards Shyaam, he took hold of Khushi and placed the revolver at the side of her head.
“You move a step closer… one shot in her head… she’s done!” he threatened me.
I was still fearless, and she looked at me with pleading eyes.
Not asking for help, but to run away.
I couldn’t.
If I did then she wouldn’t survive.
I was going to take her with me at the part where my path and her path would part.
Taking the chance, I somehow managed to signal Khushi to duck while I kick the revolver out of Shyaam’s filthy hands.
I took hold of her arm and I pulled her with me.
“Run!” I yelled at her as she kept looking back at Shyaam, who was now lying on the floor.

Part 13

“What were you thinking!” I yelled at her as we continued running.
She didn’t reply.
“I’m talking to you dammit!” I pinned her against the wall down the creek.
“I was going back Arnav! Happy!” she spoke coldly.
“Why would I be happy that you were leaving me? We’re married for God’s sake and I love you for Heaven’s sake!” I pushed myself against her.
“This is not possible Arnav and you know it! Today you killed 8 men, how would you kill everyone who’s against this relationship?”
Her question left me dumbstruck.
“We’ll figure out something!” I was trying to convince her and myself at the same time.
“We won’t! We can’t just run our entire lives!”
“Look… either you be with me. We’ll travel across the world, party, enjoy life, have sex , have kids and be happy… or either you go with ISI and I go with RAW and we continue shooting and killing our enemies like we always have!” I think I spoke a bit roughly with her.
Her eyes welled up, as a lone tear drop fell from her eye.
“Arnav I…” and before she could continue, I said my main point.
“The choice is yours” I still had her pinned against the wall.
She didn’t take a second before replying to me.
“Of course I wanna be with you!” tears flowed along her cheeks.
At that moment I left her arms and instead I pulled her in a tight embrace.
I needed to comfort her right now as well as myself.
I needed to comfort us.
“I love you Arnav…” and I didn’t even know where did she get the guts to kiss me like that.
She didn’t let me think a minute before she firmly placed her lips above mine and this kiss was full of emotions and passion. Her hands entwined my hair knots as my hands kept sliding across her thin waist.
I felt that my hand did slide up in her shirt.
And that’s when we came back in our senses and decided to move to a safer place.

Part 14

“Promise?” I held out my hand towards her.
“I said I promise Arnav! How many times should I say it?” she hit me with a pillow.
“Say it again!” I demanded her.
“I promise I won’t ever leave you and wherever I go, I will take you with me, except for changing my clothes, going for number one and two, or going for a bath…”
“Good!” I pecked her lips.
“You happy?” she asked me.
“A lot!” I laid on her flat stomach, with her caressing my hair.
She bent down and kissed me.
At that moment I turned and she instantly slid down to lie on the bed with me above her.
“Today’s our wedding night right?” I asked her with a smirk.
“Yy…esss…” she stammered.
“Hindu and Muslim both celebrate it, so why not we?” I winked.
Her cheeks turned crimson red as she nodded her head in approval.
I carefully helped her out of her clothes as she helped me, and we were in our glory.
I took over the journey of tonight’s love making session.
And it was blissful.
Her moans, the way she said my name in her heavy breathing.
It just turned me on even more than ever.
And when I completely let her feel complete, she smiled at me and guided my face towards hers.
I placed my lips above hers and she pulled the duvet above us.
I didn’t go so rough for our first time.
She was a virgin and so was I.
We needed to be a bit more passionate.
I glanced over at her and she was asleep.
In her own dreamland.

Part 15

A month had passed in Mexico and we were soon enough planning to leave in a short while.
“Khushi!” I called out to her.
“Coming Arnav!” she stepped out in her bath robe and ran in the kitchen.
Placing the omelette and toast along with orange juice she ran back in our room and quickly pushed me inside the washroom with a towel.
The moment I stepped out of the shower she was finished her breakfast and she had munched mine as well.
“Sorry… I was really hungry… I’ll make another one for you…”
“It’s ok…”
I finished my breakfast and we headed out to get the tickets for France.
That was our next destination.
“You ok?” I asked her as she threw up while we were walking down the block.
“Just a bit of atmosphere and different environment…”
I sensed that it was more than that.
But I let the talk go.
---
Our passports, tickets and luggage were ready but only Khushi wasn’t ready.
She had been in the washroom for nearly half an hour.
“Khushi open the damn door will you!” I knocked harder.
She didn’t reply back to me as I kept knocking like an idiot.
And suddenly the door clicked open and Khushi walked out hold a small strip.
“What’s that?” I questioned her.
Again she didn’t reply and I had to yell at her this time.
“What’s wrong Khushi!” I shaked her.
“I’m pregnant for God’s sake!” she blurted out to me.
“You’re what!!!”



Yes 'It's All About Us' is coming soon :-p
LOL

1 comment:

Leave some love <3