This is the most unexpected post ever!!!
LOL
I am updating this FF today just for IPKKNDkaur92... she is in love with this FF and for her I am updating 2 of my FFs today.
Unwanted Pregnancy Chapter 3 was also posted today... so do give it a read :P
Enjoy 2 updates for today ;)
Chapter 14
Please note I retain sole ownership of all the works of fiction on this blog so please do not reproduce or alter my work and claim it as your own.
Arnav and Khushi reached Jha Textiles hand in hand, but
before entering Khushi stopped him.
“Make sure no one gets to know that we’re in a
relationship…” Khushi said with a serious tone.
“What do you mean?”
“If they find out that we’re in a relationship, then trust
me… Shyaam will get an excuse to fire you, stating that you’re my boyfriend and
that’s why I hired you as my partner…”
“Oh I get it… don’t worry… let’s go inside…”
Arnav and Khushi went inside their cabin after meeting the
staff. They hadn’t met Shyaam, but just the thought of him, Khushi received a
call from him.
“Khushi I’m sending you some designs and you pick the ones
that are good, fix a meeting with them and I don’t care if it’s here or
wherever they want it to be. We need new designs for the calendar shoot which
is next month!” Shyaam spoke to her rudely.
“Ok…” she opened her laptop to check the mail Shyaam had
sent.
“Did you get the mail?” he asked.
“Yes I did…” and with that she hung up.
“Who was it?” Arnav asked her.
“That snake!” she replied with a bad face expression. Arnav
let out a chuckle. “Khushi you’re unbelievable…”
“Check some designs and tell me which ones you like and
we’ll set a meeting…” Khushi passed him over her laptop.
Arnav looked through the designs and told her which company
had the best.
“Here… these designs are good… and they’re near as well…”
Arnav passed back her laptop.
“Which company?” she asked.
“Gupta Textiles…”
Khushi froze at that moment. It was her father’s company and
hell she wasn’t going to work with him.
“No… how about these designs…” Khushi showed him different
designs.
“But I like the Gupta’s designs…” Arnav whined.
“No Arnav… their material looks cheap… and they’re nearby so
what’s the point?”
“That’s a good thing that they are nearby…”
“No… then how will we go on our vacation?” Khushi gave a
mischief smile.
“You mean…” Arnav gave back a mischief smile.
“Yup… we’ll book the tickets and go to attend the meeting
which is for a day long, but instead we’ll take a week off, telling that Shyaam
that no early tickets were available…” Khushi smiled.
“Where are we going though?” Arnav asked her.
“Well since you said that you won’t have sex with me in my
room because it’s not romantic… how about we go to Stratford?” Khushi winked.
“So fixing a meeting in Stratford is just an excuse… but you
actually wanna have sex ehh?” Arnav laughed.
“What? I’m trying to be romantic here unlike you trying to
fix a meeting nearby…” Khushi folded her arms.
“I didn’t know what was going on in that little head of
yours… any ways… when are we going?”
“You tell me… how about tomorrow?” Khushi smiled.
“Someone’s desperate…”
“Fine… you don’t wanna have sex with me… then don’t! You’re
not sleeping on the same bed as me and you’re definitely not sleeping in the
same room as me! Tonight you’re sleeping in the living room, on the sofa! And
I’m booking 2 rooms in the hotel!” Khushi yelled at him and left the cabin.
Arnav laughed at how well he irritated her. But was
preparing to sleep on the cramped up sofa again.
Khushi went to Shyaam’s office and told him she booked 2
tickets for England, to go for the meeting in Stratford.
“Why 2 tickets Khushi?” Shyaam asked her.
“For me and Arnav…” Khushi replied.
“Why is he going?” Shyaam gritted his teeth.
“You’re forgetting that he’s my partner…” Khushi reminded
him.
“Oh yes… anyways… where are you staying?”
“Hotel Hilton…”
“How many days?”
“We’re leaving tomorrow and will be back next week…”
“Couldn’t you get early tickets?” Shyaam was irritated.
“I’m sorry but I don’t run the airport and nor am I pilot…
this was the earliest return ticket I could get…” Khushi said.
“Ok fine… and make sure you fix the deal with them!” Shyaam
yelled at her.
“Lower the volume Shyaam… I’m right here!” Khushi yelled
back and left the cabin.
She walked back in her cabin, fuming and there she saw Arnav
still smiling.
“Why are you smiling?” Khushi yelled at him.
“This is a free country and I believe I could smile
anytime…” Arnav wrapped his arms around her.
“Arnav I’m not in the mood so please…” Khushi freed herself
from his embrace.
Arnav understood he should leave her alone for a while and
he did, the entire time went by and he didn’t talk to Khushi and nor did she.
They reached home and they still never talked, he simply
changed into his nightwear ,this time with a shirt, he went in the living room
and laid on the sofa.
“Baby…” Khushi waddled up to him with her hands wide open.
Arnav looked away.
“I’m sorry…” Khushi held her ears.
Arnav still didn’t look at her.
“Please…” Khushi smiled.
He still didn’t care to look at Khushi.
And without wasting a moment, Khushi hijacked his lips and
went on top of him. Arnav was still lost, and soon when he couldn’t resist her,
he too moved his lips with hers in sync.
“Mhhhhmm… this is the best way to woo you…” Khushi giggled.
“It sure is an advantage to you…” Arnav pinned her below him
and kissed her neck going down her jawline.
Khushi pulled his shirt of and threw it across the living
room as he chuckled and went back kissing her lips.
“We’re not having sex on a sofa…” Arnav laughed.
“Oh yes we are!” Khushi kissed him back as he pulled of her
tank top.
She was in her bra as he kissed her above her breast, he was
about to unhook it but she stopped him.
“I can’t…” Khushi closed her eyes.
“I’m sorry if I went too far…” he gave her shirt back.
“No… it’s not you… it’s me…” Khushi sighed.
“What… you’re a lesbian?” Arnav laughed.
“Eww no! It’s just that I’m ready but at the same time I’m
not…” Khushi said confusingly.
“What the! Khushi sometimes you make no sense to me…” Arnav
laughed.
“Nothing… let’s go to sleep…” Khushi said while putting back
her tank top.
“Are you sure?” he winked.
“Shut up!” Khushi pulled his arm and went inside her room.
She quickly jumped in bed with Arnav and snuggled closer to him, while this
time he switched of the lights and went to sleep with her, placing a soft kiss
on her forehead.
“Paagal…” Arnav sighed.
“Laad Governor…” Khushi muttered under his chin.
Please comment below and I seriously want hard core comments since I updated 2 FFs!!!
2! TWO even in this busy schedule of mine...


YAAAAAAAY ME FIRST WILL COMMENT IN A MIN
ReplyDeleteher father’s company - she doesn't like her dad but why??
ReplyDeleteI’m sorry but I don’t run the airport and nor am I pilot - LOOL
hijacked his lips - DAY DREAMING AGAIN although it's 2.30am here so night dreaming??
you’re a lesbian - LMAO
a week in Stratford just for sex can't wait hehe
she's ready & confused at the same time...women...lool I sound like a man right I'm way too tired so I'm just chatting shit
again for the dedication BIG HUGS :D I can now sleep in peace night <3 x
HUGS & KISSES from me as well :D
DeleteWhy she doesn't work with her father's company???
ReplyDeleteWaiting for the next update..
Thanks for the PM...XD
-Amanda.Lim- IF
Aww awesome update!
ReplyDelete-Ksg_Luv
great update
ReplyDeleteshe has her dad's company
why doesn't she work there? doesn't like her dad
thanks for pm
cont. soon
Amazing update...loved it!!
ReplyDeleteShe didn't want to work with her father...but why?
They were actually going to have sex on sofa..LOL
but Khushi is confused don't to know why!! Sigh!
Looking forward to their holiday..I hope some action happens there..
Do continue soon...thanks for the pm...
--Amy--
Khushi keeps blowing hot and cold
ReplyDeletereally a pagal....loved it..
ReplyDeletemomai14
Ok...she seems to dislike her father...I wonder why...Shyam seems really annoying...can't wait to read the next update!!!
ReplyDeletehmm there's a lot more to khushi than we know
ReplyDeleteloved the update
loved the way she told shyam off indirectly
too good
awesome update
continue soon
thanx for the pm
arhi101
Great update
ReplyDeleteBarunForever
superb updt
ReplyDeleteluvd it
why she didn't want to work with her fathers co.
Shyam and khushi conversation is so funny
updt soon
thanks for pm
summaiyasayed
nice.....
ReplyDeleteAwesome update !!! She doesnt want to work with her father company ....
ReplyDeletepinky89
As usual superb update...
ReplyDeleteyay!!!!!!! a treat before my exm thxx.........
ReplyDeletetht snakewaa is shouting at khushi...
nw they r going fr holiday fr ahem ahem..........
can't wait fr their special moment......
they were going ...but y khushi stopped...
she wanted it thn y??????
waiting fr next part eagerly.........
- Akorshi -
nice post
ReplyDeletecontinue soon
luvbarunsanaya6
nice update!looking forward to their trip!
ReplyDeletedamonzlady
hy amazing update love how she said sorry to him soo cute
ReplyDeletelove this ff soo much
update soon
ps: plz update unexpected soon
Looking forward to their trip....very interesting part!
ReplyDeleteVandana sagar
man so her parents are still alive okay
ReplyDeleteor is it just her dad
she can be pretty confusing right
but then thats khushi for ya
man she is gonna drive arnie up the wall with her antics
cheers for pm dear
awesome update..........
ReplyDeleteloved it.......
thanks for the pm in IF..........pavi1
Nice update...why does she hate her father??
ReplyDeleteCrazyweird -IF
hope all goes well on their trip!
ReplyDeleteLovely part....
ReplyDeleteEagerly waiting to know Khushi's past...still she is not comfortable sharing it with anyone...
Cant wait for the next part...
Continue soon
awesome dear...once again...
ReplyDeletekhushi..is a girl with lots of scretes.....hope to know soon:)
pls do write more soon:)
thnx 4 pm dear:)):)
oh...i forgot...my IF name:- shilpa09
ReplyDeleteNice update.. Khushi confuses me.. :P Waiting for their trip
ReplyDeleteOMG I lOVE THAT SOOO MCH
ReplyDeletethey are on a trip lets see what happeneds now!!
aww khushi is cute
and snake i wish he dies
Lovely update. Waiting to read about the trip. Hate the snake.
ReplyDeleteAs usual awesome update.....Thanks for the PM
ReplyDeleteBhadraprasad(IF)
Thanks for the PM. Loved it. Like how Khushi can talk to Arnav so comfortably. Yayyy. Vacation.
ReplyDelete-desisweetheart9 from IF.
Amazing update. Please continue soon. Thanks for the pm.
ReplyDeleteHumayra(I-F)
Superb update
ReplyDeleteArshifan4life
Khushi dint wnt 2 wrk wid her father..
ReplyDeletey?
still 2 no..:D
dey wud b goin 4 a week..
wow
dt wud b amazin,
loved d way she shut Shyam up.:D
lol
only she cn ..:D
well..
she's cnfsd or uncmfrtble?
i guess dey wud b havin grt tym..in Stratford.:D
\
lovin it..:)
do pm me wen u update more..thnxxxxx
*reallyhappy*
wwwowwwww awesome dats all i can sayincase mumhears dakeyboad. i'm ment 2 b ill..... lmao. update soon!
ReplyDeleteASR6262
ReplyDeleteAwww awesome update
awesome update loved it
ReplyDeletedrunkiiebabe
awesome ipdate yaar
ReplyDeletemindblowing
thanx for pm dear
continue soon
prachi_mjht
y s she now willing to work wit her dad?? duz t hav nytn to du wit her mom?? n y she she hesitant wit arnav wen t cums to being 1?? duz dis hav nytn to du wit her dad hurtn her mom?? vry intresting and mind blowing too!! pls pm the new update and do update soon!! good job!
ReplyDeleteNice Update .It Is Getting Interesting .Why K Do Not Want To Work With Her Dad Big Mystery.
ReplyDeleteAwesome...
ReplyDeletethanks....awesome....brillliant
ReplyDeleteoh wow awsuuum update hun...loved t very much n thnx 4da pm dear...
ReplyDeleteAmazing update...
ReplyDeleteLoved it.. :)
AjlovesArshi
IF
fabulous update dear
ReplyDeletevidu87
IF
awesome
ReplyDeleteWaiting for the update...
ReplyDeletePeople demanding this FF, Unwanted Pregnancy and The Silent Farewell :D
DeleteAmaaaaaaaaazinggg!Loved the chapter! Can't wait for the next one :D
ReplyDeleteLoved it are you planning to continue this FF
ReplyDeleteAwesm update..... Lovd it.....
ReplyDeleteWats Khushi's past....???
Aww just awesome..
ReplyDelete