Hello readers... it's been a while I haven't updated here on my Blog...
I have been working on this SS for a while and updating parts on IF.
Since each part is 1 Word page long, I decided to just update 5 parts every time I update this SS.
It will be less torture for you guys :P
Enjoy :)
This concept is really different... please do not get offended...
Saiyaara
[Listen to the song. It was my true inspiration]
Please note I retain sole ownership of all the works of fiction on this blog so please do not reproduce or alter my work and claim it as your own.
Teaser
‘What happens if you’re a Hindu and the
girl you’ve fallen head over heels is a Muslim?
You both are willing to accept
yourselves, but what about the world?
What about society?
What about RAW?
What about ISI?
Will they ever let me be with the love of
my life?
If not… then I’ll be fighting for her.
All this time I fought for RAW.
This time I’ll be fighting for my love.
My Khushi
This is my story…
In which I fell in love for the first
time.
With one girl…
In approximately 195 independent countries
I found myself a girl part of ISI.
She was part of my enemies…
But I fell in love with her…
I am in love with her…
And I will be with her till eternity.
I love her
And she loves me.
We’ll face the world.
We’ll face RAW…
We’ll face ISI…
Arnav Singh Raizada and Khushi Khan will
be one.
I’ll fight for our love…
I’ll fight for us!’
Part 1
The soft breeze passed by her face,
letting her scarf float in the air…
It slid across my face as I blinked my
eyes at the touch of it.
Her eyes flickered, I tried searching for
her face, putting aside the floating scarf.
Black.
It was plain black with a thin red and
silver embroidery.
Her eyes twinkled just like the stars
that we were standing beneath of.
I was here to tell her my feelings…
And she was here to tell me reality.
Pushing aside her scarf, I took two steps
towards her.
And she took two steps back.
This continued until she hit the tree,
with me about three inches apart from her.
The moonlight face was now tilted on an
angle which I could only let my lips touch her cheek.
Her eyes were shut.
Her breathing was abnormal.
Her hands were in fists, clutching the
sides of her silky anarakali.
By now there must have been at least one
hole, caused by her sharp nails.
Her lips were collapsed as if they were zipped
up.
And I kept moving closer to her until…
Her eyes opened wide,
And within a moment, her hand fiercely
pushed me back.
Her sudden change of expression.
Her change of attitude.
Her change of actions…
Just left me confused.
“This is wrong!” she yelled at me before
wrapping her scarf around her face till shoulders.
“Then what is right?” I asked her.
Part 2
“Tell me!” I yelled.
“What is right?” I asked her again.
“I don’t know… but this is wrong!” she
turned away from me.
“You can’t just end it like that… answer
me dammit!”
“I don’t need to answer you Arnav! You
already know!”
“No I don’t! I don’t know anything!”
“You do… you do know everything Arnav…
this is not possible… it’s not right…” she lowered her eyes.
“It’s possible and it’s right… stop fearing
of nothing…”
“Nothing?” her scoffed.
“Yes nothing…” I answered her plainly.
She walked till the top of the hill,
while I was following her behind.
We stood below the shining stars as
Turtle ran behind us as well.
‘Yes, she had brought her dog here with
us, I wasn’t going to eat her was I?’ I thought.
“It’s not possible Arnav… that will be
the result…” she said pointing at one of the stars.
“My father… he’s there now, because of
the mistake he made of falling in love with a Muslim… I don’t want that to be
you… so leave Arnav… just leave…” her eyes glistened.
“I’m not going anywhere Khushi! And it’s
not like there’s no happy ending…” I explained to her.
“This is reality Arnav… stop living in
the world of fantasies. This is not a fairytale in which there’s a ‘happily
ever after’!” she spoke with some roughness in her tone.
“Stop thinking so negative Khushi!” I
turned her to face me.
“How can I think positive? Tell me!” she
demanded me to talk.
‘How can she think positive?’ I asked
myself.
“Hope…” I said.
“Hope? Really?” she folded her arms.
“Yes really… hope… have some of it…”I
pulled her in an embrace.
“Hope…” she sighed.
Part 3
By this time she was in my arms, her head
on my chest…
Specifically on the left side shall I
say.
She was listening to my heartbeat, which
was now at an abnormal rate.
It was true.
A man always wants his love to be shorter
than him so that she could listen to his heartbeat.
And this time I wanted the same.
I wanted my love, my Khushi to be able to
hear my heartbeat…
Which only beated for her.
“Are you sure we’ll make it through
this?” she asked me.
“Hmm…we will… as long as we have each
other…” I replied.
Her arms tightened around me.
“ISI and RAW won’t let us be one so
easily… in fact they won’t spare us at all…” she now was stuck on to me.
“We’ll get away from them… just have
hope…” I assured her.
“But this isn’t right Arnav…” I was now
not in her arms.
She had again pushed me away from her.
“Our countries trust us… and we can’t
betray them… we can’t betray our countries Arnav!” she let her mind win over
her heart.
“We’ll still be betraying them, since
we’re secretly in love…” I held her by the waist.
“We’re not in love…” she denied it.
“Then what is this that we are in?”
“I don’t know… it’s just attraction… find
another girl here in London…you’ll find tonns of them drooling over you…” her
hands struggled to get away from me.
“You very well know that it’s not
attraction… it’s love…” I pushed her scarf off her head.
“I’m a Muslim and you’re Hindu… we can’t
be in love!” I felt a pierce through my heart at that moment.
“We’ve fallen in love… and you can’t
change that and nor can ISI or Raw!” I simply replied to her.
Part 4
“You haven’t even said the three words
that you’re already taking about falling in love!” she rolled her eyes at me.
“It’s not like you said it!” I defended
myself.
“Girls don’t say it first! Men do! Looks
like you have never had the time to think about love since you’re always busy
shooting your enemies!”
Her tongue had slipped there.
She wasn’t supposed to say that.
“Were you really going to kill me?” she
asked me.
I looked away at first, and then I looked
straight in her eyes.
“What do you think?”
“I don’t know… that’s why I’m asking
you…”
“Close your eyes… and think…”
The moment she closed her eyes, I knew
she was going back in time when I first met her.
‘Friends call me Chotte’
‘I’m a writer’
‘Would you like to go on a
date with me?’
She looked down.
And I knew she now felt guilty of asking
me that question.
I lifted her chin up, to meet her eyes.
Tears were rolling down her eyes and she
spoke the words which I never imagined she would.
“I love you Arnav…” she tried to smile
while her tears kept rolling down her soft cheeks.
“I simply love you whether you’re a Hindu
and I’m a Muslim!”
I felt a thud against my body, and I
registered that she had tightly hugged me.
A little smile approached my lips and I
let my arms wound around her slim waist.
“I love you too my Jhalli…” I let out a
small laugh.
She laughed with me after I felt a light
punch against my chest.
Part 5
We sat under the birch tree, still
looking up at the sky.
Still looking at the shimmering stars and
the bright moon.
“Do you think we’ll make it through?” she
sat up a bit, still in my arms.
“We will…” I smiled.
The next second her phone beeped.
She stood up and left me.
Keeping a distance of 10 feet away from
me, just to read a text message.
‘What was written in it?’ I thought.
After a few minutes she came back and sat
in my lap.
“Who was it?” I asked her.
“A friend…” she replied without looking
at me.
Her fingers were fidgeting with her scarf
and I knew that she was trying hard to lie to me.
But she was caught.
We talked for a few hours and she fell
asleep in my embrace and that’s when I caught hold of her phone.
I skimmed through it, trying to find the
text message she had received a while ago.
It’s not that I didn’t trust her or I
didn’t have faith on her.
I was just curious to know what was in
that message of hers, which made her distance from me to read it.
And at last I found it.
It was from some guy.
“Shyaam…” I muttered softly, careful not
to wake her up.
‘Did you make him fall in your trap? Has
he fallen in love with you yet?’
What shocked me more was her response.
‘He’s madly in love with me… and I
believe he’ll propose us to elope. I’ll contact you if anything like that
happens…’
I was completely hurt. She had betrayed
me. She was deceiving me.
Parts 6 - 10 will be posted together,
once I have posted them on IF.


i luvvvd dat. totally diifferent. update soon
ReplyDeleteits lovely!..pls update 'its all about us' pls..pls
ReplyDeleteits lovely!..pls update 'its all about us' pls..pls
ReplyDeleteits lovely!..pls update 'its all about us' pls..pls
ReplyDeleteloved it
ReplyDeleteawesome
ReplyDeletelove the update awesome!
ReplyDeleteNiki234 IF
Lurrr-velee!!!
ReplyDelete