Friday, October 5, 2012

ArHi Drabble: G is for... Girlfriend Issues


Please note I retain sole ownership of all the works of fiction on this blog so please do not reproduce or alter my work and claim it as your own. 

G is for…

|Girlfriend Issues|

_______________________________________________________________
“Khushi are you serious?”
“I’m not joking Mr.Raizada… do it now!” Khushi said.
“I’m not doing that because you’re my girlfriend, I respect our relationship… and I love you”
Khushi stood there, waiting for him to kiss the girl.
“Ok… I’ll do it!”
Arnav neared the girl to place his lips on hers. His eyes were closed with fear.
He felt a hand on his back.
“I trust you Arnav… I know you love me… and you won’t do anything to hurt me…” Khushi sighed.
Arnav placed his lips over hers for a long passionate kiss.
“You’re not gay…”
“What the! You thought I was gay?” Arnav held her wrist.
“Ya… you’re always talking with Aman 24/7 do you know how I feel?” Khushi cupped his face.
“Oh God these hormonal issues! Baby come out will you!”
“It’ll take time… but all I know is you love me…” she sighed.
___________________________________________________________________
-150 Words-
It had been a while I never wrote drabbles :P
So here I did LOL

Comment and hit like

1 comment:

  1. Lol Arnav and Aman...although I don't blame khushi for thinking that way? It's a cute drabble thanKs

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love <3