Hello Lollipops... the next update for any of my works will be in November.
My schedule is really hectic and I have to focus on my studies as well... so just smile and have patience :)
See you guys in November and here is a treat before I go <3
Enjoy!
Please note I retain sole ownership of all the works of fiction on this blog so please do not reproduce or alter my work and claim it as your own.
|OS: You Belong To Me...|
Warning…
Mature
“He had called again
today…” Khushi said to Arnav.
He was resting his back on the header of the bed while Khushi’s
head was on his chest with his arms placed around his waist.
She felt his arms tightened around her waist.
“What did he say?” anger
clearly written on Arnav’s face.
“He said that he loves me and he will do anything to get me. He
said he was going to kidnap me and
marry me without my permission…”
Khushi felt Arnav’s arms tighten around her waist as he pulled her
closer to him. He inhaled her scent and buried his face in the crook of her
neck. But still… she continued.
“He said that I’ll be
heating up his bed and moaning his
name in pleasure, asking him to go
harder and harder until I reach my end…” and by this time I was in his lap with
no space between us.
Arnav’s breathing had started to get heavier. And now he was
pulling her as close to him as possible.
At the thought of continuing her story, Khushi caressed Arnav’s
hair to calm him down and without thinking she blurted, “He also said that I will have a huge belly with his kids…”
The caressing didn’t help at all, as Arnav gritted his teeth and
by this time Khushi was pinned below on the bed with him on top.
“Mine!” he yelled.
“I know Arnav… I know… calm down baby…” Khushi considered in
trying to control his anger, but she didn’t succeed.
“You’re mine! Say it! Say it damn it! Say it that you’re mine!”
Arnav collided his lips with hers.
He was hurting her by now. With his hands above hers, letting out
all the frustration, anger and despair he had on the kiss.
Arnav let go for a minute to breathe, her lips oozing out fresh
blood from her plumped pink lips. They were now swollen all thanks to Arnav
Singh Raizada.
“Say it Khushi! Say it that you’re mine! You’re my wife! I own
you!!!” he yelled on top of his lungs.
“Yes… I’m yours… only yours Arnav… all yours…” Khushi placed her
hand on his chest, rubbing it slightly to calm his breathing.
“You’re mine… only mine… he
can’t take you away from me… he
can’t! I will kill him! And you’re
not heating up his bed! You’re not
carrying his child! You’re not are
you?” Arnav looked at her with puppy dog eyes.
“I’m not… I’m not going anywhere… I love you and I’ll never leave
you… I’ll be carrying your child… only yours…” Khushi placed her hand on his
cheek.
“You haven’t made love with me yet then how will you carry my
child… what if he claims you before I
do?”
Khushi went in awe at hearing his concern.
“He won’t… I’ll never be
with him… I’ll always be here with
you… I love you more than anyone on this planet Arnav… and I’ll be carrying
your child in no time” Khushi whispered to him.
Silence echoed for not less than a minute before Arnav had already
crushed his lips with Khushi.
“Do you love me Khushi?” he asked her.
“I do…” she whispered in his ear.
“Can you be all mine for tonight… forever?”
“I’m all yours… I won’t leave you… he won’t take me away from you… you won’t let me go and I won’t let
go either…” she placed a soft lingering kiss at his lips.
“Then let me claim you… let me mark you as mine!” his forehead
touched hers.
“Pleasure me Arnav…”her arms instantly wrapped around his neck,
pulling him closer to her.
“You sure? You’ll be moaning and I won’t even let you breath
properly…”
“I’ll be moaning your name… and we’ll be breathing the same air,
the same atmosphere, together…”
And that was the end of the discussion.
Clothes were slipped off… softly and patiently. Enjoying every
touch, feeling each spark and having no fear he had begun the journey of
claiming her. She was all his. Forever.
He entered her with passion and intensity… letting her feel him
within her. Letting her moan his name in pleasure… he was not only pleasing
her, but pleasing himself…
“Ar…nav…” she bunched the sheets below her.
His hands were above hers as he made her let go of the sheets and
instead clutch his hands.
“Are you liking this baby?” he asked her while softly teasing her.
“Ar…nav…I’m going…to burst…please…”
“Please what?”
“I want you Arnav!” she screamed.
And his hands went below her lower back to pull her a bit closer
to him as he now finally pleasured her. Her hands were in fists of his hair, rubbing his head to
ease him as he was already massaging her breasts.
One hand had cupped the left, the other hand was below her lower
back to adjust himself within her while his mouth had already hijacked her
right breast.
Sucking and teasing continued until she had enough and guided his
face towards her neck. His face was in the crook of her neck as she arched her
head back to give him more access.
Tonight there were no
unknown calls, no unknown text messages, and no unknown disturbances… it was
just them. Just them.
“No one can take you away from me… you’re mine and I won’t let him take you away from me… you belong to
me…” he kissed her forehead and watched her eyes shut.
Pulling the thin duvet above them, he hugged her close to him,
fearing that he will come and take
away his angel from him.
And she simply helped him in it. Her arms were still around him,
rubbing his back, and caressing his hair to make him fall asleep.
It had always been like that… ever since he began to frighten
Arnav that he’ll take her away from
him. Arnav’s possessiveness didn’t have its limits. Anything she did never
reassured him, he always feared that someday she won’t be with him.
It seemed as if after claiming her as his gave him the relief that
she was his. He was relieved that she had heated his bed and not his. He was relieved that now she will
be having a huge belly with his kids and not that bastard’s. He was just simply relieved that he had marked her.
“You belong to me…” he muttered before falling asleep in her arms.
“I belong to you…” she said back to him as she threw her phone out
the balcony.
***
What the
fuck did I just write?
Someone
please come down to Canada and shoot me because my mind is all screwed up
What just
happened?
I don’t
even know how the hell this thought came in my head!!!
I’m
thinking that I’m seriously on crack…
That’s why
I wrote this crap…
If you
find this even a little bit of a good writing piece then do hit a like.
Please
don’t ask me who’s the unknown caller/texter
I don’t
want it to be Shyaam… LOL
Bechare ko
bohoth zyaada villain ka role milchuka hai… let’s spare him on this one
And yes I
showed a possessive and desperate Arnav…
But all I
can say that I imagined Arnav as mentally disturbed… not Barun
Comment
and hit Like
See You Guys In November!
~Crazy Ravneet~
<3 <3 <3

it was good but i want silent firewall plz.....
ReplyDeleteawesome plz post new one soon....just lyk this one with mature stuff...waiting fr new one
ReplyDeletehttp://ravneetstouchoflife.blogspot.in/2012/07/arhi-os-youre-mine-only-mine_21.html?m=1
ReplyDeleteAwesum .....too good . . . Plz continue with silent farewell soon. . .
ReplyDeleteLoved it.
ReplyDelete-desisweetheart9 from IF.
Wonderful OS....
ReplyDelete