Sunday, October 7, 2012

ArHi Drabble: H is for... Heavenly Kingdom


Please note I retain sole ownership of all the works of fiction on this blog so please do not reproduce or alter my work and claim it as your own.

Warning… Intense
H is for…

|Heavenly Kingdom|

_____________________________________________________
He glided within her,
As she arched her head in pleasure.
Hearing her moans, turned him on more than ever.
“Ahh…”
“Khushi…”
“Mhhmm… Arr…nav…”
“You ok?” he asked her with concern.
“Hmmm… I love this!” she giggled.
“I have no protection…” he spoke truthfully.
“I know… I trust you… I trust your love…” she teared up.
“What if you fall pregnant?”
“I’d love to carry our symbol of love…” she entangled her fingers in his hair.
“You sure?”
“Mhhmm… I love you… dammit!” she laughed.
“And I love you too…” he laughed with her.
And they forgot all the consequences…
________________________________________________________
-100 Words-
Yes I admit I am so in the Gutter Mind…
And this is hell intense…
Usually when I write ArHi love-making scenes, and
They end up to be like 2-3 pages long.
Please comment and hit like

2 comments:

  1. Lol, I love your title 'Heavenly Kingdom'! It doesn't seem as intense as all the other stuff though ;)!
    Love it!

    Dia x (IF: Arshixx)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A short taste of heaven ;)

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love <3