Friday, June 15, 2012

ArHi FF: Book 1~The Unexpected... Became The Expected Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Please note I retain sole ownership of all the works of fiction on this blog so please do not reproduce or alter my work and claim it as your own.

Khushi and Arnav stepped out of the car and Khushi began to make her way up to the Mandir. Arnav was still in shock that Khushi had yelled at him and then he thought that it might have been her mood swings. Since Arnav never believed in God, he never prayed or took the offerings from the Priest, but today he did everything that he never did before.
"Careful Khushi" Arnav yelled from behind as Khushi was about to trip. Before in time, Arnav reached out his hands and cought hold of her. "You're so careless Khushi! Apna nahi kamse kam humare bachon ka toh kayaal rakho! I can't always come to catch you when you fall, you're so clumsy 24/7!" Arnav yelled at Khushi as she began to cry.
"Khushi' stop crying' I didn't mean it that way' just'" Arnav couldn't bear to look at a crying Khushi. He slipped his hand around her waist and carried her to the Mandir. "Happy! Look I brought you here without hurting you or our babies. You and your mood swings' I don't know how I am going to go through with them for another 8 months!" Arnav said as he put Khushi back on her feet.
"Uski koi zuroorat nahi hai Laad Governor! Aur vaise bhi, hum toh yahaan sirf 2 aur mahino ke liye hai, uske baad hum toh yahaan se chalejainge'." Khushi exclaimed with a tear coming down her cheek.
Arnav wanted to tell Khushi to stop and that she was going to stay here with him' forever. 'How do I tell you Khushi that I love you so much and I don't want you to leave me'' Arnav closed his eyes and began to pray to Devi Maaiyaan.
'Look Devi Maaiyaan' I have come here before with my Di very often and I have never prayed to you as I don't believe in any God. But today I just want to promise you that I love your Khushi and I will love our children that you are giving us as an offering. Just please give me hope so that I could convince Khushi to stay here with me and give me the strength so that I could tell her that I love her and our unborn children. Please help me Devi Maaiyaan' I remember everything that happened last month after Di's birthday party. I'm sorry I suspected Khushi to be pregnant with Shyaam's child. Now I remember'' Arnav trailed of his mind and remembered what had happened last month after Anjali's birthday party. Khushi and Arnav made love' they had created the two lives which were now growing in Khushi's womb.
Flashback... Mature Content ahead' 16+
Khushi felt Arnav's lips on hers as he was pulling her towards him. She tried to resist it as she knew what the outcome may be. She knew that Arnav was not in his senses and he does not know what is happening. 'Khushi back of right now, you know that Arnavji is drunk' he won't remember anything. No Khushi, you are enjoying this. He is kissing you for the first time and he is kissing you with full emotions. No Khushi he is only drunk, he does not know what he is doing but you' you're in your senses. Break the kiss right now! No Khushi, he is enjoying this as much as you are!' Khushi was fighting with her own emotions. She had a Devil on her left shoulder who was telling her to continue making love with Arnav. And she had an Angel on her right shoulder telling her to stop and to leave Arnav there because he was not making love to her in his whole senses. But Khushi decided to pick the Devil's opinion, 'afterall you should get a little cozy with your husband at times' Khushi thought with a smile.
"Khushi"
"Hmm"
"You ready for this?"
"For what?"
Arnav slammed himself up Khushi. He pushed harder and harder until Khushi was breathing hard. He went in and out and Khushi was pulling him closer by grabbing hold of his hair.
"For this'" Arnav answered Khushi's question.
"You' gave me a demo of the answer to my question! You were supposed to answer my question with words'" Khushi gasped.
"Oh really' you're talking as if you didn't enjoy it. ASR only gives demonstrations, no explanations." Arnav winked at Khushi while catching hold of her lips again. He kissed her passionately as if there was no tomorrow.
"No Arnavji' this is wrong. We shouldn't." Khushi moaned.
"Shut up Khushi! It's ok. I love you' and so do you right?" Arnav asked while kissing Khushi's neck.
"I know I love you and I know you love me but' you are drunk! You probably won't even remember anything tomorrow morning!" Khushi exaggerated .
"Oh come on Khushi' this is the best night of my life. How can I not remember it. Don't worry'" he kissed her lips before she could retaliate.
The night passed like that. Arnav kept kissing Khushi and devoured her' but Khushi kept moaning and refusing to it. She felt as if she was forced into it but yet she enjoyed it as much as he did. She was just afraid of what would happen if she says no to it.
Will he get angry at me if I say no? After all he is drunk right now. What if something unexpected happens? No, no' he's probably gonna pass out while romancing with me." Khushi assured herself confidently. Well that was what she expected to happen but little did she know that she would get to know Arnav's dil kii baat (Arnav's heart's word). She was confused now.
"Bhaang ke saath toh inone apni dil kii baat toh kahee nahi' toh phir sharaab ke saath kaise? Patha iss Laad Governor ke saath kya hotha rahetha hai?"(He hadn't said his heart's word when he drank Bhaang (marijuana)' then how did the beer work? I don't know what happens with this Laad Governor (Lord Gorvernor)) Khushi muttered while he was still caressing her.
Arnav was going in and out of her, teasing her until Khushi finally begged him to stop. "Arnav' either you let me go from here or do it properly!" Khushi hit his chest playfully.
"Oh' so Khushi Kumari Gupta will teach me how to make love with her' where did you get the experience from? Tell me Khushi'" Arnav threw butterfly kisses while going up her neck.
"Singh Raizada' for your kind information. And just to let you know that we did learn it during school, so I know'" Khushi couldn't even talk properly now as she was moaning to Arnav's kisses.
"So you paid attention in Health Class? Really? Wow Khushi' now in making love although I never paid attention in class but I know better than you so shutup and don't teach me." Arnav whispered near Khushi. He sucked her neck and it was hurting but Khushi was enjoying it.
"Now Arnav you're talking as if you have had experience on how to make love' tell me' do you have experience?" Khushi asked while twirling his hair in her fingers.
"Of course I do' that's why I knew when you were ready for me" Arnav looked up at Khushi to see her reaction to what he just said.
Khushi was furious now. "You made love with someone else before me? How could you Arnav? I thought you didn't believe in love then how could you believe in making love? I bet you did it with Lavanya'Arnav just please get of me now. I don't trust you anymore. You gave your virginity away to another woman. You put your thing in another woman's thing and now you're putting it in mything." Khushi spoke withought catching a breath.
"Waahoo hold on. Stop accusing me with a mountain of accusations. First listen to me." Khushi was pushing Arnav of her until Arnav grabbed her waist and pulled her back down.
"I gave my virginity away to you only. I put my thing in your thing. You were the first woman I have ever made love to and you're probably the last. So shutup and let me continue what we were doing before you interrupted.
Arnav entered Khushi again without hearing what she had to say. And Khushi just entwined her arms around Arnav's neck and they had become one.
End of Flashback
Arnav turned to see Khushi praying. She was praying with all her attention towards Devi Maaiyaan. She didn't even care whether Arnav was there. Not interrupting Khushi, he went back and began to pray again, more appropriately.
'Devi Maaiyaan, should I forgive him? I love him a lot but he has hurt me. He suspected my character. I understand he forgot everything that happened that night but that doesn't mean that he thinks that I would have a physical relationship with someone other than him' that too Shyaamji! EWWW! Even thinking about it creeps me out. Imagine' me carrying that Snake's child' not even! Right now I'm carrying twins, I'd rather die than being pregnant with Shyaam's child.'
Khushi was talking rubbish about Shyaam to Devi Maaiyaan. They say that you shall never talk ill about anyone to God. But Khushi was.
'Now, he is showing so much concern. Maybe because he found out that they are his babies' but Devi Maaiyaan, he hasn't even apologized to me yet and I cannot trust him anymore. He hasn't learnt his lesson yet. He has to understand to trust his wife. What if tomorrow someone says to him that these babies are not his, then he will never believe me. In fact he will suspect me without knowing the whole truth. Hai Devi Maaiyaan, I have to teach Arnav a lesson. He has to learn to apologize to people if he has done wrong to them and this time he has done wrong to his own wife! How could he think that these babies belong to Shyaam.'
Arnav finished praying and went back to his car leaving Khushi there still praying as he didn't want to disturb her. He sat in his white SUV and waited for her as she made her way down the stairs of the Mandir. She looked paler than before and it looked like something was going on in her head. She was up to something.
'I have decided Devi Maaiyaan' I am not going back to the Raizada Mansion with this Laad Governor, Raakshash, and who knows what other negative role he plays. Arre angrez chalegaye inhe yaahan chod khar thaki yeh jab chahein har cheez apne tarike se chala sakhe' lekin iss baar nahi! Hum inhe sabak sikha ke rahenge warna humara naam bhi Khushi Kumari Gupta nahi! Waise toh Singh Raizada hai lekin aaj se hum Kumari Gupta hee hain.' Khushi smiled as she made her way down holding the pooja thaal.
How will Arnav react to Khushi's decision? Will he say sorry or become the ruthless Arnav again still not trusting Khushi AGAIN!!! Who knows what could happen'
-RavneetTongue

NOTE:
Didn't mean to offend anyone here with the flashback that Arnav had. I myself don't like to include such intense scenes but I thought of giving it a shot. Just tell me if u found it too inappropriate and I'll try making my upcoming posts a little more appropriate. Again sorry if I disappointed anyoneDisapprove

Anyways... if ur a silent reader then please comment !!!

6 comments:

  1. i just love your story just can't wait to see arnav's reaction to khushi decision :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'll see it soon and PS: I will update after my exams... probably June 28 or July 1 and on ;)

      Delete
  2. Heeey, you are good!&& naaah!! It wasnt inappropriate!

    The person that Emailed you<3 ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. niceee oneee...
    and khush should punish him ..
    -kvarsha

    ReplyDelete
  4. okay i was planning to go to spleap, but I did not resist the temptation to read another chapter.
    LOVED IT YAAR, SUPERB!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lov it naa so cute hubby wifey games
    nadiyahxx

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love <3