Monday, June 25, 2012

ArHi FF: Book 1~The Unexpected... Became The Expected Chapter 9

Hey guys... finally exams are over! Soooo relieved and today is a long update :P From now on there will be regular updates, everyday or every other day... summer's here in Canada! Finally a break....

Chapter 9


Please note I retain sole ownership of all the works of fiction on this blog so please do not reproduce or alter my work and claim it as your own.

Naani and Anjali were worried by Arnav’s behaviour, “Naani… kahin inki phir se koi anban toh nahin hogi…?” Anjali asked.
“Koi baat nahi Anjali bitiya… Khushi bitiya aur Chhotte ko khud sambalnein do…” Naani assured Anjali and she nodded back.
-          Arnav’s Room
Arnav was in his room fuming in anger… “How could I ever think that those kids are mine? I should have known… Khushi is still with that Bast**d!”he mumbled.
Arnav ripped of his tie and threw it on the bed… he wanted answers from Khushi… had she never thought how he would feel after knowing her pregnancy…
He pulled his phone out and dialed a number…”Hello, ya Doctor… this is Arnav Singh Raizada speaking, I have a job for you to do…”
“Well Mr. Raizada… how can I help you? I hope you’re not expecting me to stay with your wife during her pregnancy for the whole 9 months” the Doctor giggled.
“No… not at all, in fact I want you to prescribe Khushi abortion pills” Arnav said with confident.
The Doctor was shocked, “What? How could you do this? Is Mrs. Raizada agreeing to this? And if she is I would like to know a valuable reason why are you both willing to kill a child who has not even entered this world yet… you guys are a married couple and one day or another you are to have children. Please don’t do this…”the Doctor pleaded.
“Why are you worried so much? This is our personal matter and Khushi does not know about this and she is not supposed to know about this. Send the abortion pills in a different labelled container… I will send a blank cheque this evening through Aman, my PA… is that clear!” Arnav spoke arrogantly.
“How can you be so cold hearted? Those are your children… after seeing them grow in your wife’s womb the other day during the Ultrasound… you still want to kill your children??? That is shocking news…”
“Look Doctor… you know who I am… Arnav Singh Raizada… I can ruin your career and your entire life… think about it!” Arnav said in anger.
“Well for your kind information… my name is Doctor Raina, I am not only Khushi’s Doctor, but my father and Khushi’s father were good friends back then and being her friend… I can never do this to her whether you give me a blank cheque or ruin my career… good bye Mr. Raizada”
“How dare you! No one ever talks like that to Arnav Singh Raizada… then how can you…” Arnav couldn’t finish his sentence before the Doctor cut the phone on him.
“This bit**! How dare she cuts the phone of Arnav Singh Raizada!... Hari Prakash! Hari Prakash! Abhi kii abhi Aman ko phone lagao! Right now! Aur use bolo kii mujhe Office mein mille!” Arnav yelled.
Hari Prakash made a call to Aman and asked him to meet with ASR in the Office as he was quite angery. With that, Arnav made his way to Office not even saying goodbye to his Di or Naani. They all knew he was not in the mood today… well he was never in the mood.
-          At The Gupta House
Khushi was sitting at the porch of the Gupta House having a nice cup of tea and was reading some Baby and Mother books. The weather was nice and she wanted to take a stroll.
“Amma… hum toda bahaar ja kar aatein hain. Hamara syaar karne ka mann hai… aap chalengi?” Khushi asked.
“Nahi nahi bitiya… ghar phe bohoth zyaada kaam hai, tum jaaiyo lekin jaldi aajaana tikk hai…” Garima said as she was drying her hands with a cloth.
“Khushi… mujhe lagta hai kii tum todi moti ho rahi ho… todi sheath ka kheyaal rakho abhi abhi toh shaadi hui hai… Daamaadji ko accha nahi lage ga kii tum moti ho rahi ho” Garima said without knowing the reason behind Khushi’s sudden weight gain.
Garima, Buaji, Shashi, Payal, Akash, Maami, and Shyaam did not know about Khushi’s pregnancy. She was deciding not to tell anyone about it but she was having a feeling that Anjali had probably told the family members.
“Accha kiya ke hummne use Laad Governor ko rokh diya saab ko batane ke liye ke hummare doh bache hone waale hain warne unne kitna dhukh hota kii 2 aur mahino mein hum yahaan se bohath door chalein jayenge” Khushi muttered.
“Aaj se tumari jalebi band!” Garima said as she walked back inside the house.
“Kyun… hum kayenge! Humm uss Laad Governor ke liye apni jalebian ko nahi kurbaan karenge!” Khushi said while walking down the steps to for going on a stroll.
She was walking and walking down the road. It was 7pm and the street was dead. There was no one to be seen. Khushi was getting scared, just as she was planning to make a turn back towards the Gupta House… she saw a sudden stray of light.
It was a white SUV coming down the road towards Khushi. At first she had thought that her Arnav was here, so she just stood there at the side waiting for the SUV to stop. And it did.
As Khushi was about to speak, someone gripped on to her arm and pulled her into the SUV. She had no choice but yell “Aaahhhh!” Khushi screamed, but no one heard her.
A hand was kept on her mouth to keep her quite and along with that was a white cloth which intoxicated Khushi. She finally went unconscious. The men in the car began to laugh at her stupidity.
-          AR Office
“Aman… I need you to find every detail of that Doctor… Raina… ya something like that! How dare she talk to me like that! I need you to make her life hell! Worse than hell! Got that and if not then you’re fired!” Arnav yelled.
Suddenly, his phone began to ring… he looked at the screen and it was Khushi. He was hesitant from picking up the phone but he did. “What’s the problem Khushi? Aren’t you happy at your maayka? You wanted to go there didn’t you… then why are you bothering me? Look I am not in the mood and I don’t want to talk to you.” Arnav said being ignorant without hearing what she has to say.
“Toh… Saale Sahib… aap ka plan kaam hogaya! Humme aur humari Khushiji ko humse alag karne mein apne koi kasar tak nahi chodi na?” Shyaam said over the phone.
Arnav looked at the phone screen again. It said Khushi’s name… but how did Shyaam have her phone? Arnav didn’t care to reply… “Come to the point you Bast**d!” Arnav exclaimed.
“Vaah Saale Sahibji! Humme jo ek raath Khushiji ke saath guzaarni thi voh bhi aapne hummse cheen layi na!” Shyaam yelled.
“What do you mean?” Arnav retorted.
“You very well know what you and Khushiji did to me the night I was to spend with Khushiji in the Hotel last month. You sent Jay purposely… you made me sleep and make love to him instead of Khushiji! Why???” Shyaam yelled.
Arnav burst into laughter. Shyaam was confirmed to be gay now. He felt bad for his sister but whatever she could move on, though he thought about Khushi again.
“That means they are my kids…” Arnav trailed off.
“Ya… they must be and Khushiji is with me. We are leaving today for Lucknow… and don’t you dare follow us. She is willing to abort the kids and stay with me… she hates you Arnav!” Shyaam lied.
‘Khushi could never do that… she loves our babies… she’ll never even think about killing them. She could leave me… but she’ll never hurt our babies’ Arnav thought.
“Shyaam… let me talk to Khushi” Arnav said.
“She… she does… not want to talk to!” Shyaam said stammering. Just as Arnav was going to reply back, he heard Khushi’s voice.
“Nahi Arnavji… hum aapse pyaar karte hain aur hum hummare bachon se bhi bohath pyaar karte hain… hum unne khuch bhi nahi hone denge…” before Khushi could finish she fell on the floor. Arnav heard a slam. Shyaam slaped Khushi across her face and she fell on the floor.
“Ahhh” Khushi yelled in pain.
Shyaam went back on the phone to talk to Arnav. “Yes Arnav… you got it right now… I kidnapped Khushiji and you can’t do anything!” Shyaam laughed.
“Look Shyaam… you wont do anything to Khushi or our children… I swear once I find you… I will make you miserable” Arnav said while a tear drop glided down his rough cheek.
“Either way… Khushiji is mine and I love her. If she does not abort the children… then I will make her kill them or I will kill them myself. She is mine… only mine!” Shyaam yelled and cut the phone.
Arnav was fuming again now. “Aman… I need you to trace this call… NOW!” Arnav yelled.
-          The Kidnapping Area
“ So Khushiji… it is time we go to Doctor Raina… to get your abortion done” Shyaam said as he lifted Khushi up.
“Nahi… humme nahi jaana… I don’t want an abortion… I love my kids and my husband”Khushi sobbed. But Syaam did not hear a single bit, he simply threw Khushi in the back seat of his SUV and drove off to the Hospital.
-          At The Hospital
Shyaam dragged Khushi inside the Hospital towards Doctor Raina’s Office. “Get the Abortion Room ready… you have patient here who needs an abortion for two”Shyaam said as he threw a blank cheque on the Doctor’s face.
“No… please Raina… don’t do this… I want to keep my children… I don’t want to kill them,  I love them” Khushi sobbed.
“What is it with men throwing blank cheques at the Doctor’s face? This morning your husband Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada had called and he ordered me to prescribe you some abortion pills and he offered me a blank cheque as well. He told me not to tell you anything about the abortion pills, but I simply refused him and now he sent you with this jerk? You gotta be kidding me! What kind of a father is he!!!” yelled the Doctor.
“Oh… so you see now Khushiji! I don’t want you to have these kids and neither does your husband… the father of these bit**es!” Shyaam smirked.
Khushi was in shock… “Did he ask you to give me abortion pills… he wants to kill our kids?” Khushi looked at Doctor Raina and she nodded.
“Look Doctor… you either do the abortion or I move on to the next Doctor” Shyaam said irritatingly as he was in a rush. Afterall, he was going to leave Delhi for Lucknow to lead a happy life with Khushi without any obstacles such as Arnav and these babies.
The Doctor nodded and left the Office in order to make a call. “What is this Mr. Raizada! You sent your wife with a jerk to get her abortion done… are you that cruel! How can you??? They are your children and Khushi loves you a lot. She told me everything from scratch… how you met, the hatred, the love, the misunderstandings, the wedding, and her pregnancy. She really loves you!”
Arnav was tearing up now. He had thought so wrong about Khushi. “She’s at the Hospital with Shyaam!” Arnav yelled.
“I don’t know who he is, but to me he is a jerk. He is asking us to get the Abortion Room ready and I am trying to avoid him. Look either you stop him or I will call the police stating that you are trying to get an abortion done without the mother’s will” Raina warned.
“No no! Stop him... and make an excuse that the room is full and it is unavailable! I am coming there and does Khushi want the abortion done?” Arnav asked hesitantly.
“Of course not! How can she! She has gained a very unique bond with her children… I have seen it in her actions… her eyes…” the Doctor trailed off.
“Ok… I’ll be there in a few moments and till then, handle that jerk” without hearing another word he cut the phone.
“Aman… you are useless in tracking phones… I know where Khushi is and there is no need of tracking the phone now” Arnav said as he rushed down the stairs. He sat in is SUV and drove off towards the Hospital.
“Lagta hai Khushiji ko lane gaya hain Chhotte” Anjali said with a smile while holding a pooja thaal.
-          At The Hospital
“Where were you!” Shyaam yelled. “ Oh I was just checking the Abortion Room to see if it was available and unfortunately it is not and in fact there is another woman waiting outside the room for her turn” Raina lied.
“How long…?” Shyaam asked impatiently.
“As a matter of a fact… the lady in there is having some problems, so it will take another hour for her. But the next lady will take 3 hours” Raina winked at Khushi. She understood and didn’t reply.
“What! Are you crazy! I’m not waiting that long… is there another room?” Shyaam freaked out.
“I’m afraid not”
“Well better hurry up then”
Just then Arnav barged in the Office. Raina sighed with relief. “Arnavji…” Khushi got up.
Before Arnav could reach Khushi, Shyaam pulled out a gun and rest on Khushi’s forehead. “Don’t you dare move any closer to us… or I will shoot her, then you, and then myself!” Shyaam started moving back.
“Look Shyaam… don’t do anything and put the gun down. We can talk this out…” Arnav tried to convince him, but he failed.
They were moving down the hallway and the entire Hospital was staring at the 3. They were at the 4th floor of the Hospital and Shyaam was reaching the stair case to go down. Arnav moved in closer and took hold of Khushi’s arm, but he made a bad attempt.
Shyaam shoved Arnav across and pushed Khushi down the stairs. She was rolling down the stairs clutching her stomach… but it didn’t help at all. She was destined to lose her kids.
“No Shyaam!” Arnav yelled and pushed Shyaam aside and rushed down the stairs to save Khushi and his children. But the more closer he got to Khushi… the more she went away from him. And finally he got hold of her arm.
“Khushi… you’re ok” Arnav assured her as she was in pain.
“My babies…” Khushi passed out.
Arnav lifted her and ran back up the stairs. He found Shyaam on the floor surrounded by Guards of the Hospital. He lied her down on the bed in the Operation Room and asked the Doctor to save her. “Look… I know I have been mean to you… but this isn’t about you or me… this is about my wife and my unborn children. Please save them!” Arnav begged Raina.
“Being a Doctor… I can try my best to do what I can to save both your wife and children but I can’t say that I will save them both as it isn’t in my hands. It’s all God’s will” Raina said walking in the Operation Room and closing the door behind.
‘She said my babies… are the kids not mine?’ Arnav asked himself.
‘No no… enough has happened about whose kids are they… it doesn’t matter… well it does, but what’s more important is that the kids and Khushi are fine. I know they are mine…’ Arnav thought while looking through the small glass window shaped as a circle on the Operation Room door.
“Nothing’s gonna happen to you or our babies” Arnav said to himself while touching the window. Tears were rolling down his cheek just like when Khushi was rolling down the stairs non-stop.
Then… someone tapped Arnav’s shoulder. He thought it was Shyaam and turned around with a fist, but it wasn’t Shyaam.
“ This is Inspector Khan… I have heard that you were forcefully going to get you wife to get an abortion without her concent. Do you know by law and in case…” the Inspector was interrupted.
“Inspector… I was here to stop that jerk from forcing my wife to get an abortion and he even kidnapped her. He had called me this evening and told me that after the abortion, he was to leave for Lucknow with her whether she agreed or not. I assure you that I did want my wife to have an abortion, but then I realized my mistake. I didn’t send this jerk here” Arnav said pointing at Shyaam.
Doctor Raina stepped out of the Operation Room and she was not happy. Arnav rushed to her and asked “What’s wrong? Is everything ok? Is Khushi alright? Are the kids safe? Talk would you!” Arnav yelled.
“I’m really sorry, but…”
“But what?” Arnav snapped.
“We couldn’t save the children… she has had a miscarriage” Raina said struggling with her words.

That's it for now :p... Love You all and get cracking on commenting or at least liking please
Visit my India Forums Index: My Index On India Forums

7 comments:

  1. loved it too good so suspenseful shyam is a mental bast**d continue soon plz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'll probably see an update tonight :p But a small one :) And thanks for commenting...

      Delete
    2. Please follow my blog at least :p

      Tee hee... your a regular reader so why not follow :p

      Delete
  2. Poor poor Khushi.
    IF: Rashika

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh noo this cant haapen like tht..
    poor khush...
    -kvarsha

    ReplyDelete
  4. no!!!!!!!!!!!! How could you do that, i'm feeling bad, and i'm angry at you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. here's a chance for Arnav to redeem himself. but now Khushi will hate him since he wanted her to have an abortion :(

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love <3