Thursday, June 28, 2012

ArHi FF : Book 1~The Unexpected... Became The Expected Chapter 11


Chapter 11


Please note I retain sole ownership of all the works of fiction on this blog so please do not reproduce or alter my work and claim it as your own.

Raina walked in the room to see why Arnav was taking so long, but she couldn’t utter a word. She saw the two having their moment and she didn’t want to ruin it. Arnav's ear was still resting on Khushi’s belly and was talking to the baby while Khushi was giggling.
“They’re soo cute” Raina whispered in awe. Arnav turned to see Raina tearing up. He was embarrassed. Khushi pulled her kurta down and got off the bed along with Arnav.
“No no Khushi… you stay here. You need to rest. You shouldn’t be strolling anywhere without a reason. Just stay here and I’ll talk to Arnav” Raina stopped Khushi.
Arnav looked at Raina and he knew it was something serious. He knew something was wrong. So he simply asked Khushi to lay back in bed and he will return soon.
Raina and Arnav left the room and entered Raina’s Office. “Please don’t tell me that Khushi had a miscarriage for both the kids” Arnav pleaded Raina.
“No no Arnav… it’s nothing like that. Khushi is pregnant with one child. But her pregnancy is very critical”
“What do you mean?”
“I mean that it’s very shocking that one of the baby had survived, but it’s also critical because once a woman has had a miscarriage, then it’s possible for a second one. So you have to be very careful”
“What do I have to do?”
“Just keep her happy and keep her away from any kind of stress. Give her proper meals and let her eat what she feels like. Don’t pressure her to do something she doesn’t want to do and during this time she will get cranky at times ok” Raina spoke to Arnav very professionally.
“Ok… anything else?”
“Yup… I will prescribe you some medications because she is pretty weak” and with that she handed him the prescription sheet.
“Thank you so much. Today if you didn’t tell Khushi the truth about me, then she would have left me” Arnav shaked hands with Raina.
“It’s not only my job as a Doctor but also because Khushi is my childhood friend so I would help to save her marriage”
Arnav left the Office and went to Khushi. She was still in the same position Arnav had left her but she had her hand on her abdomen. She was rubbing it softly and recalling what had happened in the past few moments. She had thought that she lost both her children and she was planning on leaving Arnav. But after knowing the truth and knowing that she is still pregnant with one of her child, she decided to give destiny another chance. She knew Arnav loved her but was it true love or not… she found out today. It was true love.
“Khushi…” Arnav called out to her. Khushi was lost in her dreamworld.
“I was just… umm… I was just…” Khushi stammered.
“Don’t worry… he’s still there… he hasn’t left us” Arnav went over and kept his had over Khushi’s hand which was placed on her abdomen.
“How did you know what I was thinking?” a confused Khushi asked.
“I’m your husband… I love you… of course I’d know what’s going on in your head” Arnav caressed Khushi’s cheek.
“What did the Doctor say?” Khushi asked.
“Nothing… she just said it’s a miracle…” Arnav kissed Khushi’s forehead.
“You sure?” Khushi asked worriedly.
“No worries… Raina said not to stress too much. She said you should always be happy and she said that your pregnancy is a bit critical so…”
“Arnav… I’ve already lost one of my baby… I don’t want to lose this one… please Arnav…” Khushi held Arnav’s hand tightly.
“Shhh… everything’s ok… just be happy and think about our baby and me” Arnav winked.
Khushi playfully hit Arnav on his chest. “Arnav…” she hugged his arm.
“What Arnav… you are gonna think about me too right?” Arnav asked.
Khushi looked up at him. ‘Was he really being insecure?’ Khushi thought.
“I think this is a time I should think about my baby. Before I didn’t have anyone that’s why I was always after you… but now I got my baby to handle” Khushi winked.
“You… not that easy Mrs. Raizada” Arnav caught hold of Khushi’s face and brought his lips to meet hers. Khushi responded back and flowed with him. She didn’t let go and she was enjoying this far much than Arnav.
“Khushi… when you kiss me at least open your mouth to let me in” Arnav whinned as he broke the kiss. Khushi giggled and pulled Arnav closer to her. She hugged him and whispered in his ears “Everything doesn’t happen in your way Mr. Raizada… and who said you could let go of me!”
Arnav looked at her and lifted his eyebrows in confusion. “Uggh! Arnav… sometimes I think I married the wrong person… I literally have to repeat everything to you!” Khushi looked Arnav with a sad face.
“What did I do wrong now?” Arnav asked.
Khushi gave an evil laugh and brought Arnav closer. She didn’t say a word and instead placed her lips firmly on Arnav’s. She brought her hands up around his neck and pulled him closer as Arnav slid his hand around her waist. She was slowly falling back, but Arnav kept hold of her.
There she was lying on the bed with Arnav ontop resting, with his lips still in contact with Khushi. Arnav gave a light moan as Khushi pulled him ontop of her completely.
‘Did he just moan…?’ thought Khushi.
‘Did I just moan…?’ thought Arnav.
Either way… they both didn’t break the kiss and totally forgot that they were in the Hospital until Raina walked in “Arnav you forgot your keys in my…” Raina quickly covered her eyes with her hand.
Arnav and Khushi looked up embarrassed. “Guys this is a Hospital… come on… you can find a better room than this” Raina winked.
Khushi gave her deadly looks. “Sorry… I didn’t see anything though, but I’m afraid that you can’t continue with what you were doing before…”
“Raina you…” Khushi threw the box of tissues at Raina, but before it could reach her, she ran away.
Arnav was mesmerized at Khushi… he could never forget today… he had found out about their twins and that they belonged to him, Khushi’s miscarriage, Khushi’s hate towards him, Khushi was still pregnant with one of their baby, Khushi forgave him, and moreoverly they had a proper kiss and that too in a Hospital room.
“So Khushi…” Arnav was interrupted by Raina “Arnav if you are done romancing do get your keys from my Office” Raina ran back towards her Office.
“Pagaal” Khushi laughed.
“Your not less” Arnav teased Khushi.
“So you’re defending her aren’t you?” Khushi fumed.
“Not at all… I’m just stating the truth” Arnav looked at Khushi in the eye.
“Baby look… your papa doesn’t like your mamma anymore… he likes Raina massi now. But don’t worry… Raina massi is engaged and so she can’t be with your papa. Don’t worry about yourself and me. We got eachother… we are ok without papa” Khushi rubbed her stomach.
“Hey… jealous much? And why are you shit talking about me to my baby? My baby loves me more than you! Right baby?” Arnav kept his hand on Khushi’s belly.
“Baby says ‘I love you’” Khushi smiled.
“Oh really… and what does Baby’s mamma say?” Arnav smirked.
Khushi stood up and was about to leave but Arnav held her wrist. “Khushi… what does Baby’s mamma say?”
Khushi came closer to Arnav and wrapped her arm around Arnav’s neck and Arnav wrapped his hand around her waist. She began to twirl around with his hair.
“Baby… you still never answered your papa’s question” Arnav rest his other hand on Khushi’s belly.
Khushi gave a smile near Arnav’s neck and replied “Mamma says ‘I love you too’” Khushi hid her face in Arnav’s neck.
Arnav began to twirl Khushi’s hair now. And then suddenly Khushi loosened up to Arnav.
“Arnav… the keys…” Khushi trailed off.
They walked to the door and went in the Office to get the keys. As they walked out Khushi asked an unusual question which made Arnav get shocked.
“What happened to Shyaamji… I mean where is he?” Khushi asked not looking at Arnav.
“He’s rotting in jail” Arnav was angry now.
“When is he coming back?” Khushi questioned again.
“Never! He’s not coming back and we are not talking about this right now” Arnav scolded Khushi.
“And why are you asking about him? You don’t love him right? Then why do you give a fu*k with where he is and how he is? You still love him don’t you!” the words had just slipped out of his mouth and he clenched his jaw. He turned to look at Khushi
Tears began to roll down Khushi’s cheeks. “I only asked for Di because she’s in her 7th month and if you tell her the truth about Shyaamji then I’m afraid she won’t be able to handle it and it may result in something unexpected” Khushi cried.
“Khushi I didn’t mean to… I…” Arnav was cut off as Khushi walked pass him. She sat in the car and put her seatbelt on before Arnav could do it for her. She had purposely loosened it as she was still feeling some pain in her stomach.
Arnav was fuming to the way he had reacted with Khushi. He knew that he was supposed to keep her happy, but he failed to. He failed to keep her happy. He failed to understand her.
Arnav was driving fast now… in his usual ASR way.
“He hasn’t changed a bit” Khushi mumbled under her breath. Arnav heard her and began to drive fast. The road was bumpy and he hadn’t realized that he was causing Khushi more pain.
She clutched onto her stomach and her face impressions were changing, but Arnav didn’t care to look.
Khushi struggled to speak “Arnav… slow down the car”
Arnav didn’t care to listen, but when he heard her small cry, he finally looked over at her. She was in an uncomfortable posture. Her hands were still clutching her stomach. She was letting out small cries and had tears rolling down her swollen cheeks.
Arnav had totally forgotten that he should have been driving slowly. He stopped the car and rest it on her shoulder.
“Khushi… are you ok?” he asked.
“Does it look like I’m ok!” Khushi yelled.
“Calm down Khushi… I forgot that you just had a miscarriage and I should go easy on you” Arnav replied in anger.
“Thanks for reminding me that I just had a miscarriage because of you!” Khushi retorted.
“Khushi why are you dragging this topic now? And I have apologized to you Khushi…”
“Apologized? Really Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada? You apologize for a lot of things… don’t you? Well guess what! Apologizing won’t bring back my baby!” Khushi screamed.
“Look Khushi… I’m really sorry and that baby was mine too… so I feel the same way…”
“No you don’t! You don’t feel the same way! Do you know how it feels when you lose something that belongs to your body? That baby was in my womb… it was a part of me… a part of my body. It was like an organ in my body… and I lost it. Because of you!” Khushi sobbed.
Arnav was hurt again… he thought Khushi had forgave him for his mistake. But she hadn’t. “I thought you forgave me… then why are you bringing this topic up again?” Arnav asked as he neared Khushi.
“That’s because I thought you realized your mistake… I thought you understood the meaning of losing someone you love the most! But you don’t… you’re still the same ruthless Arnav Singh Raizada” Khushi said with no fear in her eyes.
“That’s it now Khushi… that’s enough of insult! What do you want me to do?” Arnav questioned Khushi.
“Just leave!” Khushi whispered as she came to hug Arnav… she dug her face in her chest and he responded as he recalled what Raina had told him.
Flashback
Arnav entered Raina’s Office to pick up his keys that he had left there and he realized that he had his keys with him already.
“Don’t be shocked… I just needed to talk to you about something” Raina walked in.
“Ya… go ahead” Arnav asked her to continue.
“Look Arnav… I’m just going to say that Khushi will have a lot of mood swings during this time. And they are’nt the usual ones that normal pregnant women have. I’m not saying that Khushi’s pregnancy is abnormal… it is normal but after looking at the reports. She is still stressing upon her loss of her other baby. In this shock, she will have a lot of mood swings. Sometimes she would yell at you, say hurtful things to you, sometimes she would love you, kiss you, talk about loving things with you, but in the end she will be with you” Raina sat on her chair.
“So what are you trying to say to me that I can’t handle my wife?” Arnav gave Raina a dirty look.
“No I’m not saying that… I’m just saying that knowing you… you have bad temper and patience levels so that’s why I just want to let you know to stay calm when Khushi behaves rudely to you” Raina stammered.
Arnav nodded in agreement as he knew that he did have some anger and patience issues, but he could do anything to be with Khushi.
End of Flashback
“Shhh it’s ok… we still have our little champ or princess with us” Arnav caressed Khushi’s hair.
Khushi looked up at Arnav. “What do you mean?” Khushi asked.
Arnav rest Khushi’s hand on her belly along with his. “The little one in you is either a champ or a princess” Arnav smiled.
Khushi tilted a bit to face Arnav. “Do you think I’ll be a good mother Arnav… do you think my mother will be happy with me?” Khushi looked up at the sky.
4 stars were shining in the sky. Both Arnav and Khushi were staring at them. “They are happy Khushi… look they’re shining” Arnav pointed at them.
“Remember you told me that when stars shine that means they’re happy with us… so look… our parents are smiling” Arnav smiled.
That’s todays update :p next update is probably tmrw… and get cracking on commenting and liking. If u guys are in a rush, at least hit the like button. 

-Ravneet :)

7 comments:

  1. dat waz gud. update soon. plzzzz. BTW i'm a nw reaer.lmao

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will probably update tonight or tmrw... don't know when but thanks for reading :p I hope u enjoyed my FF so far... :)

      -Ravneet

      Delete
  2. that was a good update......please bring on the nexxxxtr part!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sorry but... chapter 12, 13, 14, and 15 are up :P... LOL... I think you posted the comment on wrong spot :(
      But yes... I will put up chapter 16 soon :)

      PS. Do leave a nickname behind so that I know who's commenting :)

      - Ravneet <3

      Delete
  3. Good chapter.
    Of to read the next.
    IF: rashika

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice oneee....
    -kvarsha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome, loved it.
    It was touching.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love <3