Thursday, June 21, 2012

OS: Love From Scratch-Barun and Pashmeen

OS: Love from Scratch ~ Barun & Pashmeen


Please note I retain sole ownership of all the works of fiction on this blog so please do not reproduce or alter my work and claim it as your own.

Dear diary,
My name is Barun and I am 27 years old. I got married to my childhood lover Pashmeen on December 12 2010 when I was 26. Apparently I broke many hearts of the girls across the globe, but one heart was really happy with my marriage. Well of course it’s my wife! I love her a lot. It took a lot of courage to convince our parents and all, but what to do? We were in love, in fact we are in love! My wife Pashmeen, she was my first Date and my only Girlfriend and now my only Wife. The one thing that was common in my Dates was my Date herself, my wife… I had my first date with her when I was in Grade 9. We went to coffee shops and just lived our life to the fullest. Currently we both are working, I’m in the TV Industry, playing the role of Arnav Singh Raizada in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon. I have the main lead along with my co-star Sanaya playing as Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada. Yup… you caught it! There’s a chemistry between Arnav and Khushi. On a daily basis we have to do our Rabba Ve’s and have our love hate relationship going on. Luckily my wife is chill. She understands that it’s just part of my job and nothing else. In fact, Sanaya and I are pretty good friends and half the time we have to do a Rabba Ve scene… we would laugh our butt off! We are chill too now. I am currently taking a few days off from Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon, so there aren’t much Rabba Ve scenes. Now don’t think that I am sitting home and romancing with my wife because I am not! In fact I hardly spend time with her, even though we live together… well obviously we are married. I auditioned for a movie and I got a role. I am so happy for it and I am looking forward to it ‘Main Aur Mr. Right’. I have to devote my time to my movie, my show, and more importantly my wife! I go to the sets of my movies, then IPK and then home just to eat and talk a bit with my wife and then go to sleep… there hits morning and back to my routine. Being an actor can be hard too. Well this is my first time writing in a diary and guys don’t usually write in diaries, but I am because there are some things that you want to tell someone other than your wife but you aint and then you decide not to tell anyone but I decided to write it as a diary entry. So basically I was romancing with my wife and then… our loving Gul Khan called me. I was at the point where I was to kiss my wife and just look. My production house will not let me live a single bit with my wife. 12 hours… I spend 12 hours on the IPK Sets. Well now I don’t because of my movie but iss ka matlab yeh toh nahi ke voh mere romantic pal bhi mujhse cheen layein! I love my wife and there are rare moments that I can romance with her, otherwise I would come home after the gym and just say hi to my wife. Probably give her a peck on the cheek and eat my dinner. Then I’d go in my room and just say goodnight to her and go to sleep. I don’t give much time to my wife and I’m lucky that she understands my work. She doesn’t have a problem with my female fans too. Talking about female fans… India Forums kii ladkiyaan mujh par fida hain! They all love me so much and I am number 1 on IF. Half the time I feel as if I were standing infront of all of them, they will nearly strip me right there! Uuupar se voh Noreen Khan mujhe pooch rahee thi ke maine kaisa jadoo kar diya hain inn ladkiyon par and I was just like I’m doing my job. Seriously… I have so many fans now and I never expected it to be that way… there was a time that Karan Wahi, my buddy from childhood was convincing me to come to Bombay and I refused him. It took him 4 years to convince me to come here in Bombay! He just came to my building and took pictures of me and sent them to my first Director from my first show Shraddha. I didn’t gain much success for it but I was noted on TV though. Then I went for DMG. I had a small role but I enjoyed it, but I left the show for Baat Hamari Pakki Hai. Now this was the show in which I had a break-out and then initially I got into Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon. In this show I gained many… as in many female fans going crazy over me… Just get a vision for yourself…

Okay… since people do a lot of OS’ on ArHi or SaRun… I thought of doing it on Barun and Pashmeen as they are equally cutter :p… don’t get offended for anything that I wrote here… 

7 comments:

  1. I'm a regular reader and thank God u let Anonymous ppl comment. This OS is like Barun giving an interview... Very well written

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol... I thought I would get more response if I let it anonymous and I think I am... but please leave your name or pen name or your nickname along with your comment... thank u :)

      Delete
  2. Really nice.

    -desisweetheart9 from IF.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hope Barun sees your OS on him. it is like you have interviewing him. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hae... it's really awesome n good yaar... now people almost "hate" @Barun because because of him Ipkknd ended.. but I'm not.. hats off to him and his wife.. they really love each other... and understand as well! It's really hard being an actor n I'm happy he took a break.. now he is happy bcoz he is spending time with her wife...

    Love u loads for writing this OS.. I personally like Barun n Pashmeen as couple..

    -Alina. (IF Username)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're like the first person who said this :P
      You know this was my first writing piece ever! LOL look at the writing style now and then :P
      *Big difference* LOL

      Delete

Leave some love <3