Friday, June 1, 2012

ArHi FF: Book 1~The Unexpected... Became The Expected Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Please note I retain sole ownership of all these works of fiction on this blog so please do not reproduce or alter my work and claim it as your own.

Flashback
"No Arnavji… this is wrong. We shouldn't." Khushi moaned.
"Shut up Khushi! It's ok. I love you… and so do you right?" Arnav asked while kissing Khushi's neck.
"I know I love you and I know you love me but… you are drunk! You probably won't even remember anything tomorrow morning!" Khushi exaggerated .
"Oh come on Khushi… this is the best night of my life. How can I not remember it. Don't worry…" he kissed her lips before she could retaliate.
The night passed like that. Arnav kept kissing Khushi and devoured her… but Khushi kept moaning and refusing to it. She felt as if she was forced into it but yet she enjoyed it as much as he did. She was just afraid of what would happen if she says no to it.
Will he get angry at me if I say no? After all he is drunk right now. What if something unexpected happens? No, no… he's probably gonna pass out while romancing with me." Khushi assured herself confidently. Well that was what she expected to happen but little did she know that she would get to know Arnav's dil kii baat (Arnav's heart's word). She was confused now.
"Bhaang ke saath toh inone apni dil kii baat toh kahee nahi… toh phir sharaab ke saath kaise? Patha iss Laad Governor ke saath kya hotha rahetha hai?"(He hadn't said his heart's word when he drank Bhaang (marijuana)… then how did the beer work? I don't know what happens with this Laad Governor (Lord Gorvernor)) Khushi muttered while he was still caressing her.
-          Morning
Khushi looked at Arnav with a little smile approaching her lips.
"Kaun kahesakta hai ke iss maasoom se chahere ke peeche ek khunkaar Laad Governor chhuppa hai?"(Who can say that behind this innocent face there is a harsh Lord Governor hidden?).
"Shut up Khushi!" Arnav covered his ears with the pillow next to him. He was having a headache after last night. He had drunk too much and did not remember a thing that had happened. All he remembered was yelling at Khushi while he was still drunk.
'I hope I hadn't done anything wrong during Di's party… especially to Khushi' he thought to himself while tossing on the other side.
"Where did the pillows go? The line between me and Khushi… the line of pillows which we always had? Oh shit… I hope we didn't…"Arnav was in shock mode right now. He didn't remember a thing from last night and wished he was in his senses.
Khushi was in the shower now. It was a good opportunity for her to go to the washroom before Arnav got up. Usually everyday they fought for the bathroom in the morning, and Anjali would have to come and break them apart. Today she was wondering why she hadn't heard a thing from Arnav and Khushi's room.
"Chhotte… aaj Khushiji ke saath jagdaa nahi karoge tum? Won't you fight with her today? Usually you two would fight every morning for the washroom… toh phir aaj… (so then now…)?" Anjali questioned Arnav as she was suspecting something was wrong.
"Nahi Di… voh today I'm not in the mood of fighting with her and plus I have a bad headache. Di can you please bring me some kind of medication to stop this headache?" Arnav rubbed his forehead.
"Haan haan Chhotte… aur pheelo tum. Ek aur bothle lay eke aayun main kya? (Yes yes Chhotte… drin more. Should I bring another bottle for you?)" Anjali teased.
"I will bring lemon juice for you" Anjali walked to the kitchen.
Khushi came out of the washroom after half-an-hour. She was so happy of last night and was relieved that Arnav now knows the truth of Shyaam. But she totally forgot that Arnav was drunk and he probably doesn't remember a thing.
"Khushi! Is this a time to come out of the washroom? I have to go to office!" Arnav yelled.
" Arnavji aapko kya hua hai? Kal raat aap kaherahe thee ke hum jitna waqt lagana chahathe hain uutna waqt laga sankein nahanein mein…" (Arnavji what has happened to you? Last night you said that I can take as much time as I want in the shower…) Khushi asked with a question mark in her head. Then she remembered that he was drunk and that he probably doesn't remember. With that she giggled but then she realized that if he doesn't remember that then he doesn't remember anything related to the Shyaam discussion or whatever happened last night. She began to bite her nails with the fear of what will happen next. They had done it. Fully. And now Arnav did not remember a thing.
'Aise kaise nahi yaad hai uunko. He knows and he remembers everything. He knows' Khushi thought.
"Ya about last night… Di kii party mein… did I do anything embarrassing?" Arnav asked curiously.
"And what about the pillow line thingy that you used to do… why aren't there any pillows between us? Did we… you know… cross the line?"
" Arnavji… there is nothing wrong. You did nothing. We did nothing. Everything is fine. In the morning when I woke up… I tidied up my side of the bed and put the pillows back to where they belonged in the cupboard" Khushi replied fluently as if she had memorized what to say to him when he'd ask her the pillow question.
' Ab Arnavji ko bataney ka kya faida? (What is the point in telling him now?) He has forgotten everything now. I will just cherish the memories we made last night. We didn't go that deep… everything will be fine. He just kissed me… a few times… actually… a lot of times. Hai Devi Maiyaan sab khuch teek rakhna (Oh Goddess just make sure everything is fine)' Khushi thought to herself.
End of Flashback
Today was the day. She was to go with Di and see what the Doctors would say. She will have to be ready to hear it. To hear the unexpected news… if it were true. She wanted to have his kid but yet she was afraid. Of him. Of his reaction.
'He still thinks I love that doof Shyaam… will he believe me?' Khushi questioned herself.
"Khushiji… are you ready? Excited… to hear the good news?" Anjali asked.
'How can I be excited… and ready to hear it. Arnavji and I only kissed several times but we never exactly cross the line… I think.' Khushi retaliated with her own thoughts.
"Lets see Di what the Doctor has to say about you… and me."Khushi responded with no expression on her face. Just pale as if she was going to go recognize a dead body in the hospital rather than finding out she's pregnant or not.
-Lunch Table
"Chhotte… tum humme aur Khushiji ko Hospital ke saamne uutaardena…hum log khud chalein jaayeingein. (Chhotte… you can drop me and Khushiji at the Hospital… we will go ourselves). And Chhotte, you wanted to go to Office right? So you can go after you drop us off. Akash can pick us up. Right Akash." Anjali asked facing towards both Akash and Arnav.
Akash nodded his head slightly. "Ya Di… sure I will drop you off. In fact I will come with you guys inside."
Khushi and Anjali looked at each other and Khushi spoke "Arre nahi nahi Jeejaji (Oh no no Brother-in-law) … we will manage" Khushi winked.
Arnav was getting suspicious that Di never asks Arnav to go to Office no matter what the situation is whether he has a meeting or he has work pending. She just never let him go. And today when he took a day off to go with them… she said no.
'Something's up between Di and Khushi… but what? I have to follow them at the Hospital and find out what they are hinding from everyone. From me' Arnav planned in his head.
He told Akash everything and Akash supported him. As Akash, Anjali and Khushi left for the Hospital… Arnav grabbed his car keys and followed them from behind.
What will happen? Will he find out what the unexpected news is? Will he overhear everything between the Doctor, Anjali and Khushi?
Stay tuned for next update… :)
-Ravneet
One spoiler I will give is that there will be a twist between Arnav not trusting Khushi with the baby. ( Something related to ShyaamWink) Smart people understand that and if you don't understand what I mean then if ppl will comment they will probably guess it right. I'm not sure if that will be included in the next part though... but it's a twist that will be there in this story. Remember to commentLOL

5 comments:

  1. Nice update!!!!! Starting reading this FF only today!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice update.
    IF: rashika.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice oneee...
    now wht will arnav say :S...

    ReplyDelete
  4. pagal hai kya..how can arnav think its shyaam's baby..damn....thats the last thing i wud have ever wanted to happen b/w them...shitt chii!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love <3