Sunday, June 3, 2012

ArHi FF: Book 1~The Unexpected... Became The Expected Chapter 4

Hey guys I'm back... sorry for late update but exams are up here in Canada, so kind hard to update. This is a bit longer, hope you enjoy... please comment I work really hard to entertain u guys and myself. In the upcoming weeks, my updates will be really slowed down, and guys!  To all who read Destined Since Birth there is a good news that I'd like to share. I sent my poem into World Poetry Movement and they sent a letter back saying that they will publish it. I am a semi-finalist now!!! :) sooo happy! This update is long and I hope u enjoy it. To all who are worried about Fading Whispers, then I assure u that I will continue with that as well, but for now it's all about SLS: The Unexpected... Became The Expected.

Chapter 4


Please note I retain sole ownership of all these works of fiction on this blog so please do not reproduce or alter my work and claim it as your own. 


“Di… aaj aap Bhai ko aise kaise jaane de sakti hain? Usually aap Bhai ko beg karte hai kii voh ghar phe rukhein toh phir aaj…? Aur aap Khushiji ko saath leikhe jaa rahee hain… Kya hua, kahin do do khush kabriyan toh nahi aane waali? Hmm… boliye Khushiji? ” ( Di… today how can you let Brother go? Usually you have to beg Brother to stay home so today…? And you’re taking Khushiji with you… what happened, are there going to be 2 good news? Hmm… say something Khushiji” Akash said while driving and looking at the mirror to see Anjali’s and Khushi’s reaction what he had said earlier.
Anjali and Khushi were staring at each other with big question marks on their faces. “Di… did you tell Jijaji about what’s happening with me for the past few weeks?” Khushi questioned Anjali. Before Anjali could answer, Akash interrupted “What’s happening with you for the past few weeks Khushiji?”
“Nothing Jeejaji… look the Hospital is here, I think Di and I will mange. You should go back home now… Jeeji is probably waiting for you” Khushi said with a sigh. She was pleased that the Hospital was here and now she didn’t have to answer Akash’s question.
“Are you guys sure ke main aap ke saath math aauun (that I shouldn’t come with you guys)?” Akash asked with an expected answer of a yes.
“Yes we are sure” both Anjali and Khushi said at the same time.
With hearing that Akash muttered to himself “Bhai sahi kaherahe the ke in dono ke beech khuch na khuch toh chalraha hai (Brother was right that there is something fishy going on between these two)”.
“Ok Akash… aab (now) you can leave” Anjali said.
And Akash drove off while dialing Arnav’s number. “Bhai… you were right. There is something wrong. When I mentioned about two new good news… Di and Khushiji were both shocked, I don’t know why though”
“What – the! Two good news? What do you mean Akash? I asked you to ask them about why they are going to Hospital together and why did Di not take me with her… I didn’t ask you to talk about Two good news. And what the hell is Two good news?” Arnav yelled at Akash over the phone.
Akash startled while driving the car and he thought to himself that how dumb can his older Bhai could be. “Bhai when I said ‘Two good news’ I meant that what if Khushiji is… you know expecting.” Akash answered without saying the word. He thought that Arnav was smart enough to at leat understand that now.
“What- the! Akash tell me what’s going on in your mind… NOW!”
“Bhai… how should I explain this to you NOW? What don’t you understand?”
“What is Khushi expecting?” Arnav asked.
“Bhai you seriously don’t know what I’m talking about? How dumb can you be?” Akash said irritatingly.
“Akash! No one talks to Arnav Singh Raizada like that… now tell me, what is Khushi expecting.” Arnav said with anger.
“Bhai I think Khushiji is pregnant. Upon hearing what you said earlier how she was throwing up, going through mood swings, dizziness and always felt like eating sour… I think she is pregnant. I’m not sure, but I think that it’s possible that she is…” Akash said in a rush leaving a shocked Arnav as if he had just heard Khushi’s Salman Khan’s voice.
“How can this be possible? Khushi…and…pregnant? No, no, no! That’s not possible. Maine aur Khushi ne kabhi kiya nahi hai toh phir yeh kaise? Zaroor khuch aur wajhe hogi…it’s really hard to understand these women” Arnav muttered under the phone forgetting that Akash was listening.
“Bhai… you haven’t done it yet? Seriously? And I thought it was just me and Payal who haven’t…” Akash was pleased that his brother and him were at the same pace for this. “Then don’t worry Bhai… aap papa nahi banewaale kyunki baap banekeliye phele karna padtha hai… jo kii aap ne abb tak kiya nahi hai” Akash reassured Arnav.
“Ok leave this now… I will go see what is going on between the two. Thanks for your help” and with that Arnav cut the phone without letting him say a word.
-          At The Hospital
“ Kya hua Khushiji? Doctor ne kya kaha hai? Kya aap…”Anjali asked exitidly. Khushi was just walking out with a small smile approaching her face. Although she didn’t want this to happen but she was happy from deep inside. The thought of inside made her lay her hand on her belly. She was trying to feel the little thing growing within her. It belonged to her and Arnav. She really didn’t know how to face Arnav now but it was true and she assured herself that along with their bitter relationship… having this child will help her relationship with Arnav get stronger.
 Arnav was watching both Anjali and Khushi as Khushi was walking out of the Pregnancy Test Room. He was praying that Akash’s thoughts don’t become reality.
“Boliye na Khushiji!” Anjali asked eagerly.
Khushi had finally came out of her dreamland with only Arnav, her child and herself. She smiled and finally answered Anjali.
There Arnav was getting tensed about Khushi’s answer for Anjali’s question if she’s pregnant. “Agar Khushi ne haan kaha to phir main kya karoonga. Khushi ko toh ek aur excuse mil gaya Raizada Ghar mein rahene ka…” Arnav whispered to himself while biting his nails. “Chii… Khushi ke saath rahe thee rahe thee main khud uss ke thara apne nails ko kahne lagra huun jab main nervous hotha huun.”
“Diiiiiiiiiiiii!” Khushi yelled and Arnav jumbed from where he was hiding.
She spinned Anjali around and then remembered that Anjali too is in her 7th month and it’s not good for her to spin. And so she stopped and took a deep breath in order to share her good news.
Arnav was bitting on his nails harder and faster now.
“Humm maa banewaale hain! I’m pregnant Di!” Khushi yelled. The whole Hospital looked at a joyfull Khushi.
“Wow Khushiji! Khuch dher phele humne socha tha kii Chhotte kii kabhi shaadi nahi hogi, lekin hogi. Phir humne socha kii Chhotte ko bacho se nafrat hai toh issliye shahid khuch dher ke liye unke bache nahi hoge, lekin abb… dhekho. Patha hai poore dus saal baad humare bacha hone waala hai, aur aap ka… poore saath maahine baad bacha hone waala hi. Aap aur Chhotte toh chagaye!” Anjali teased a jumping Khushi who was going around telling everyone she was pregnant.
For an instance Arnav got happy rather than mad after hearing the news. ‘She’s pregnant’he thought to himself. ‘With my child? But how? We have never done it… then how is it possible? Even if she was with my child, she would never be happy with that because she loves Shyaam. That’s it! She is pregnant with Shyaam’s child. That slut! She can do anything… I got her married to me because I didn’t want her to ruin my Di’s life and look at what she has done. She’s married to me and pregnant with my sister’s husband. Seriously? I never knew she would go this far.’
Arnav had it cleared in his mind now. Khushi was carrying Shyaam’s child and was happy about it.
“Is she happy about her being pregnant? What if she purposely tells Di that she is pregnant with that Shyaam’s child? Di will be heartbroken… again. She had heard this news from someone else before, but it was a lie. Was it? This time it was for real, and she didn’t know that.” Arnav muttered. He got up and walked up to Khushi.
She was hugging everyone and telling them how much she loves her husband and her unborn child. But Arnav didn’t care. All he cared about was his Di. He didn’t want Khushi to reveal her bad deeds to Anjali at this moment as she was in her 7th month.
Arnav grabbed Khushi’s wrists and dragged her out of the Hospital leaving Anjali shocked at his action.
“Chhotte chodiye Khushiji ko!” Anjali yelled from across the main hall of the Hospital, but Arnav didn’t care about his Di right now. All he cared now was that Khushi wasn’t pregnant with his child but instead with Shyaam’s. He was hurt upon remembering that he had not made love to her yet. He wondered that if he had then today she would be expecting Arnav’s child.
Arnav pushed Khushi in his SUV and locked the door. “How dare you Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada? You are married to me, then how can you make love to someone else? You are pregnant with someone else’s child! How? Although I show that I hate you Khushi but I love you and you have hurt me. I married you to keep you away from that Shyaam. Di was pregnant and I couldn’t tell her anything about you and Shyaam. Although you were brought up in a middle class family, you told me not to have a live-in with Lavanya and look at youself! You’re pregnant with Shyaam’s child who is already about to have his own child with my Di. You ruined everything Khushi! I don’t know why I ever met you, talked to you, kissed you, married you, and moreoverly fell in love with you! You disgust me Khushi and you have embarrassed me and made me realize that I fell in love with a prostitute who can sell herself to anyone just for money!” Arnav yelled at Khushi.
A single tear drop came down Khushi’s cheek. She was happy that Arnav had confessed his love for her, but she was upset upon hearing what he actually thought about her. She didn’t know what to do, and so she let out more tear drops make their way down her cheeks.
“Oh please Khushi… don’t start with these fake tear drops. They are not going to make me melt… not after finding out about your embarrassing deed!” Arnav said with pity.
Khushi began to cry silently. She didn’t know how to explain him about the night after Anjali’s birthday party. She didn’t know what to say. To Arnav. To her husband. To her unborn child’s father.
Khushi lifted Arnav’s hand and rest it on her womb where their child was growing. She looked down at his trembling hands and realized that he was hurt because he thinks that the baby doesn’t belong to him and instead it belongs to Shyaam. Khushi put her left hand on top of his which rested on her belly and brought up her right hand and set it on Arnav’s left side of his face.
“Arnavji…isse mahesuus kaoro. Yeh aaphi ka hai. Yeh bacha aapka hai. Sirf aapka. Agar aap ko yeh lagta hai kii yeh bacha aap ka nahi hai toh phir aap galat hain! This child is ours not mine and Shyaam’s. I don’t love Shyaam, I LOVE YOU!” Khushi whispered with still some tear drops falling.
Arnav looked away and didn’t pay attention to what Khushi was saying. He knew she was doing it again. With her fake tear drops she would melt him and seduce him, but not this time. This time he was ready for it.
Arnav abruptly pulled his hand back before he could fall for the trap again. “I know what you are trying to do Khushi, but I’m not going to believe you now. I heard you said you are pregnant. You can’t be pregnant with my child! I hated your guts and for the past month and I have been torturing you so what makes you think that I made love to you?” Arnav asked Khushi.
Khushi stood their in shock and thought about how much her own husband hates her so much. He even hates his own child and doesn’t want to accept it.
“This child is a son of a bit*! So disgusting along with you and the father of this child.” Arnav opened his window and spat outside with disgust.
“This is your child whether you believe it or not!” Khushi yelled. She had had enough now. It was ok for Arnav to talk ill about her, but not about her unborn child especially by saying that he is Shyaam’s child just ruined her joy of being pregnant.
Khushi put her hand on her mouth and begged Arnav to let her out as she had to throw up. Arnav looked at Khushi with concern and unlocked the doors. She ran out of the car and threw up in the middle of the parking lot. She screamed in pain while clutching her stomach with her nails and yelled Arnav’s name without the ji.
“aaaa! Ouch! Aaaa! Arnavji humme bahot dharad ho raha hai!” Khushi screamed in pain.
Arnav came running out of the car and held Khushi’s arm. “Are you ok Khushi? Do you need the Doctor?”
“Arnavji… it’s hurting. A lot. Please do something! Ahhh!” Khushi screamed in pain while falling to the ground.
Arnav quickly lifted her up in his arms and ran back in the Hospital forgetting why he had grabbed her arms before. He had forgot that the child belonged to Shyaam not him.
“Ar…navji.. humara bacha…” Khushi had passed out now. She was sweating and was in severe pain. “Nothing will happen to the baby Khushi! Just stay with me… breath! We are here… nothing will happen to you or our baby!” Arnav yelled at Khushi.
They were taking her in the check up room. Khushi’s Doctor had finally arrived after 2 whole minutes. Arnav clutched on to the Doctor’s collar and snapped at her. “If anything happens to my wife or my unborn child… then I swear to God I will sue you guys!”
The Doctor reassured Arnav that nothing will happen to Khushi nor the baby. Arnav then realized what he had said earlier.
‘Our baby? My unborn child?’ Arnav thought to himself.
Arnav reminded himself that he has not yet done anything with Khushi. “I hope she’s ok and our baby is ok too” Arnav muttered. For some reason he liked to say ‘our baby’ even though he thought that it belonged to Shyaam, he just couldn’t control his mind for that.
The Doctors were checking Khushi… is everything alright? Is the baby ok? Will Arnav find out that the baby is actually his?... Stay tuned for more updates

-Ravneet J

2 comments:

  1. Poor Khushi. For Arnav to think the child is Shyams. How cheap does he really think his wife is.
    Emotional update.
    IF:rashika

    ReplyDelete
  2. damn this arnav hate him alottttt....
    poor khushiii...
    -kvarsha

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love <3