Tuesday, January 1, 2013

ArHi: New Years Drabble: Shimmering Stars

I know I haven't updated in quite a while now and I am so sorry for that. But I will be catching up soon, please bear with me. I'm trying to wrap up 'It's All About Us' and then I will slowly catch up on all my works :P
Here is just a small 260 Word drabble that I wrote while I was watching last year's new year scene of Arnav and Khushi. I was literally crying :P

Anyways :P Enjoy the New Year Special treat :D


Drabble



Shimmering Stars


Please note I retain sole ownership of all the works of fiction on this blog so please do not reproduce or alter my work and claim it as your own. 

She was sitting on the recliner looking outside, up at the shimmering stars and she felt arms snake around her waist. Arnav sat behind her with his arms wrapped around her waist and his chin on her shoulder, inhaling the scent of her fruity shampoo.

“Do you remember our first new year together?” Arnav said as he placed a kiss on her collar bone.

“Hmm…” she nodded, “I saw your face at 12 O’Clock because you left your phone in my room…” she went back at thinking of those days.

“Well you know NK’s theory came true na… we’re together forever…”

“Yes we are…” she smiled and snuggled closer to him, wrapping her small blanket around the two of them.

“Happy New Year Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada…” he smiled.

“Happy New Year to you as well Arnavji…” smiled back at him as well.

“And Happy New Year to you as well Junior…” both of them said together. Arnav placed his hand on Khushi’s stomach and she placed hers on top of his. “This indeed is the best new year gift ever!” Arnav kissed Khushi’s cheek.

Both Arnav and Khushi lay back on the recliner and snuggled closer to each other to go into deep sleep, developing numerous images of their unborn baby. Khushi’s pregnancy had spread the joy in Shaantivan as it was their first child to coo in the family.

“I love you…” Khushi whispered against Arnav’s ear.

And a few moments later he also replied in a whisper, “I love you too Khushi and my little Junior”


---
Just a short 260 Drabble that I wrote as a New Year’s treat,
Happy New Year’s
~With Lots of pyaar,
Rav <3


2 comments:

  1. Hey awesome os cute little family
    Update soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice drabble...liked it...the memories of their first new year eve are still there.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love <3