Friday, December 21, 2012

ArHi FF: Unusual Bond...that brings them close Chapter 15B

Again... I am so sorry Amrita and everyone else who enjoy this FF... here is Chapter 15B and to be honest I actually put my efforts in it :D And umm this FF is shifted back on the blog :)


Chapter 15B


Please note I retain sole ownership of all the works of fiction on this blog so please do not reproduce or alter my work and claim it as your own. 

“Don’t come near me Arnav!” she warned him as she put her belt on in the plane. He was sitting next to her… trying to cheer her up but yet again, she was still angry at him and he had to woo her.
“Khushi please… I know that it’s wrong to wear Megan Fox boxers… but boxers are boxers na…” he said innocently. Arnav was now using that tactic which was used only to tell the person in front of you that either way it is what it is whether normal boxers or Megan Fox ones. But she too wasn’t less. “Oh really Arnav? Then what if I wore bras with Barun Sobti on them? Bras are bras na…” she used his tactic back on him.
He felt the jealousy arising in him… and he knew she was just teasing him but he didn’t like it at all… he didn’t even want to picture her wearing a bra with some next guy’s picture on it… , “Baby please…” he gave his puppy dog eyes. “No!” she replied back in anger.
He pouted and sat back on the seat, waiting for her to turn to look at him with love. But he forgot that she couldn’t love. She didn’t want to.
The plane had started to take off which meant that it wasn’t good for Arnav. It kind of gave him the rough image of him puking in Khushi’s hands and hence he chose not to do the same this time.
“Where are you going!” she held his hand hard as he stood up to go to the washroom.
“I need to go use the washroom” he shrugged her hand off.
“For what?”
“To dance!”
“What!” she looked confused.
“Obviously to go take a piss!” he groaned and left her in her own thoughts.
***
A few minutes later it hit her. He was gone the washroom because he was feeling sick just like last time. At the thought of her previous flight with him, she had remembered the first time she had actually gotten closer to him.
She threw the magazine aside and quickly stood up to leave when the air hostess came and stopped her.
“What do you mean I can’t go!” Khushi practically pounced on her.
“The flight is taking off Ma’am, so please kindly take your seat”
“My boyfriend is in the washroom, throwing up and here you’re telling me to sit down!” and that was it for Khushi’s anger to rise. She had lost her patience and made her way to the washroom.
***
“Arnav open the God damn door!” she continued hitting the men’s washroom. Many guys around her were staring at her and that pissed her off even more.
“Why the fuck are you all looking here! He’s my boyfriend and it’s none of your business! So turn around!” she said in anger.
Khushi’s entire day had went by with anger. Only anger. And it was not a good day for her.
“Arnav open the door!” she shouted.
She heard a click and barged in, closing the door. His head was bent down near the sink and was struggling to puke.
“Are you ok?” she said with concern while rubbing his back, trying to sooth it.
“Ya… I look so ok…”
She rolled her eyes and turned on the tap to let him wash his face and rinse his mouth. “Why didn’t you tell me that you weren’t feeling well?”
“Because you were mad at me and I didn’t want to bother you…” he said as he wiped his face.
“Awwe you didn’t want me to get worried? Ya so much that I’m not worried right now eeh?” Khushi hit his shoulder. He winced a bit but looked at her, “Why do you care!” he asked her.
She stepped forward and held his hands, “Because you’re the only one that I could ever care about…” she rest her forehead against his.
“Awwe you care about me?” he spoke in her tone.
“Shut up!” she hugged him in a tight embrace.
***
“Wait… how’d you know that I was puking in the washroom?” he asked her and lifted his head off her shoulder.
Khushi groaned in her sleep and mumbled, “Get back to sleep!” she put his head back on her shoulder and snuggled closer.
His arms were securely wrapped around her waist as he inhaled her fragrance.
“Tell me…” he whispered near her neck. His hot breath touched her neck and she moaned. “Arnav… let me sleep…” she pulled him even more closer.
“Khushi…” he whined.
She let go of him instantly, “Why are you annoying me Arnav! Obviously I would know if something happens to you or not! Obviously I would know when you’re puking in the washroom! I knew when you went to the bridge to suicide! I had let you puke in my hands last time! How could I not know if something’s wrong with you! I could always feel it when you’re-“ he cut her off with his lips on hers.
At first she was startled and tried to push him off and stop him, but she didn’t. She gave in. The passion between the two took over as Arnav kissed her with all his heart.
She pulled back to breath, but once she had done that, he pulled her in for another one. And this time she gasped, in which her mouth parted and he inserted his tongue in her mouth, letting it tangle with hers.  His arms around her waist tightened as hers automatically wound around his neck, pulling him closer to her than he already was.
By now half his body was on top of hers and her head had hit the window behind, but yet again Arnav kept the kiss going. It had been the longest one they had till date and Khushi was completely out of breath.
At last he left her lips. Thinking that their sudden encounter was over, Khushi smiled slightly as she felt Arnav’s lips going around her neck.
His soft kisses going down her jaw and around her neck with his warm breath were enough for her to slightly moan. Khushi’s fingers instantly entangled in his hair knots, and her eyes were shut. He continued his trail of kisses until he decided that he would give her his first hickey.
“Sss” she hissed as she felt him bite her neck at the side. Right at that moment he placed his lips over it and sucked for a good 2 minutes with his soft lips.
She sighed in relief but as she felt his hand going up her shirt, her eyes opened and she realized that they were literally making out in a plane.
“Ar-navv” she slightly whispered to him as he kissed her neck.
“Hmm” was all he could say. “Don’t you think we should kind of look at the place… I mean there’s public here and…”
“Who cares Khushi… every couple makes out…”
“Not in front of a 17-year old Arnav…” she managed to get his attention.
He left her neck and turned back to see an utterly shocked girl. “I think we gave her the scar of her life…” Khushi mumbled against Arnav’s chest as she shut her eyes as tight as possible.
She didn’t want to see the girl’s reaction, but Arnav just chuckled. “What’s so funny!” she asked a laughing Arnav.
His laughter wasn’t loud. It was a silent one, however Khushi had sensed that he was laughing. “Look…” he pointed.
Khushi looked at first and then turned her head around.
“What was that?” she questioned him as she snuggled closer to him.
“When you shut your eyes, she had a short argument with her boyfriend, telling him why hasn’t he shown her PDA and hence he kissed her…” and by now he silently started laughing again.
“And here I thought that we had scarred her for life…”
“Mhhmm… and now could we get back to where we were?” he asked with a glint of mischief.
“No!” she replied and he instantly pouted which made her melt.
“I need to sleep Arnav… it’s 4 in the morning and we’re landing in another 4 hours…” she cupped his cheek with one hand.
“Ok…” he faked to be sad, knowing that she would melt.
She turned him to face her and lightly pecked him on the lips and hugged him tight, snuggling closer to him to not even have a distance of a millimeter at all.
“Good night…” she smiled against his chest.
“No good night kiss?” he asked with somewhat of a disappointment.
“I did kiss you just now…” Khushi teased.
“No. I need a proper kiss!” he pouted letting his lower lip out as much as possible.
“Fine!” she accepted defeat, but he turned away.
“I want you to kiss me on your own Khushi, not with me pleading you…” Arnav crossed his hands on his chest.
“Oh stop the stupid drama and kiss me Arnav!” she pulled him towards her. “But I’m the one who asked for a kiss!” he looked more shocked.
“Well guess what! It’s the first time I’m asking for one!” she grunted.
He smiled and pulled her in for a kiss. It didn’t last that long and this time Khushi pouted. “How come last time it was a long one. Longer than the usual ones. And this one wasn’t even long as the usual ones. It was a small one…” she pouted more, letting her lower lip out just like he did.
“Well I don’t want to scar that girl for life do I?” he pointed towards the same 17-year old girl who was making out with her boyfriend.
Khushi quickly turned back and hit his shoulder, “You’re not supposed to watch couples make out!”
“Sorry…” he whispered before he captured her lips, this time for a long and passionate kiss unlike the one he had just given a few minutes back.
“We can never get enough of each other can we?” he sighed as she wound her hands around his waist, this time resting her head on his shoulder while his on her head.
They slept like the most adorable couple ever.
***


I never imagined that this chapter would be so long :P
Lol…
A lot of romance coming in the next few chapters :D


And errm look at the previous update that I made today; it was Saiyaara's Epilogue so do give it a read :)

55 comments:

  1. That was so cute Ravneet...
    I am in love with this chapter

    I already read it twice..
    they are so adorable..

    Khushi thought she gave the girl the scar of her life...but after 2 mins she was making out with her bf..LOL

    looking forward to the romantic updates...
    you have to update it soon..

    thanks for the pm..

    --Amy--

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I missed the Barun Sobti bra bit
      Imagine....just imagine

      if BS bras were actually present..
      LOL

      Delete
    2. OMG... I would so buy them *sighs*
      LOL
      And really?
      You read it twice???
      Thanks <3
      Wow :P I found this chapter cute too :P

      Delete
  2. OH MY LOVED IT CONTINUE SOON AND AWWW THERE KISSES WERE SO CUTE AWW I LOVE IT LOVE IT SO MUCH THT I WISH U WOULD UPDATE ONE RIGHT NOW!!!

    Thank u for the pm and please pm me again
    thanks for the amazing story yaar

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll try updating sooner :P
      And thanks :P
      I wanted to write another chapter too but I am so tired right now LOL
      Don't worry... Christmas breaks are here :P
      But so are exams :(
      I'll try managing the updates as well though :)

      Delete
  3. thanks........well done.finally I have time to repond and read sorry for not reading at all I didn't have time...............this Christmas break I am trying clear my inbox and read all those stories I love a lot...............sorry again and loved it...........your work has always been amazing
    ~udaymanyata07~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ROTFL!!!
      Same!
      LOL I have school, tests, assignments and now exams coming up right after Christmas breaks :(
      and thanks for commenting and reading :D

      Delete
  4. yaay me first


    i just got out of the shower im still in my gown as i was reading


    i am so sorry i havent spammed once i have been soooo busy and now i can understand your halat

    OMG can they get any cuter


    OMG Barun Sobti bras just imagine if they existed

    gonna get more romantic i can only imagine

    nice one Neet

    continue soon

    and and and

    MERRY CHRISTMAS :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha... Merry Christmas to you too :P
      and errm ya...
      the cutness is just going out of hands now LOL
      I'm trying to input every cute moment of their's in here :)
      And yo...
      if there were Barun Sobti bras... I would probably buy tonns of them ROTFL :D

      Delete
  5. lool guess im not first took too long in replying and thank you to your BF for all these ideas your getting

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwe... ishh ok :P
      LOL
      Haha...
      all the cuteness comes from our moments ;)

      Delete
  6. loved it they are so adorable
    cant wait for next part continue soon
    and thank u for pm me
    ASR6262

    ReplyDelete
  7. superb updt

    updt soon

    thanks for pm

    summaiyasayed

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow a beautiful and adorable update....these two are really funny....khushi's character somewhat is similar to asr in the show and arnav is a sensible and a caring guy....he love her and realised....but she does not believe in love yet she loves him....making out on plane thats incredibly hilarious....on a funny note your bf must be very romantic too i guess so.....hey ravneet didn't get the answer to my qstn why arnav teied to commit suicide on a 1 day relationship......thnx for the pm .....
    Love u tk care....
    Keep smilin....
    Rockingchamp(IF).......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh...
      he was facing some issues remember...
      he left his money,fame and family for Lavanya. And she also left him and he was homeless. He fell for Khushi but even she said that she doesn't want him. Hence he felt unwanted and that's why he wanted to commit suicide :(
      And ya... LOL he is *blush* *blush* :P
      ;)
      Thanks for commenting :)

      Delete
  9. awesome update
    loved it
    thanks for the pm
    drunkiiebabe

    ReplyDelete
  10. great update
    lolz Khushi..what if I wear Barun Sobti's pic. on bras..
    Arnav feeling jealous
    loved the update
    thanks for pm
    continue soon

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loved d update
    Thanx for pm
    --MISHTEE--

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sooo Lovely ,Cute n Romantic Update.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome update can't wait to read more

    ReplyDelete
  14. Haha.. Arnav feeling jealous of Barun Sobti ( who is he himself :P )
    Awww.. Khushi knows when Arnav is in trouble.. That is so sweet..
    LOL.. the 17 year old girl really cracked me up.. Scar of her life..
    Thanks for the PM.
    Merry Christmas.. :D

    Amanda.Lim India-Forums.

    ReplyDelete
  15. love their kissing sessions so much. thnx
    LakshyaNkt

    ReplyDelete
  16. awesome chapter
    so cute
    these two are just adorable
    continue soon
    thanx for the pm

    arhi101

    ReplyDelete
  17. Aww..the update was cute..
    ArHi are so in love..
    Continue soon and thanks for the pm..

    Humayra(IF)

    ReplyDelete
  18. aww... arnav jealous from barun sobti picture on bra... horny man
    their kissing session.... what vil air hostess doing dat time....
    thankxx for pm...
    precious-pie(if)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very nice dear thanks for updating well when will kushi past reveald n also geta to knw that us ex gf was la. Hmmmmm i hope she ll believe arnav n atnav wnt thjnk that la n lushi working togeher

    Cheval

    ReplyDelete
  20. Aww... It was so cute yaar.....
    Both Arnav nd Khushi r so sweet in this update....
    Lovd it.....
    Nd Barun Sobti Bra's.....!!!! Lol....
    Cntinue soon... This story s very intrstng..

    ReplyDelete
  21. it was so cute so so cute and it was written beautifully

    ReplyDelete
  22. awsmmmmmmmm...i just loved it......superrrrrb.....love them yaar....they r actually the best couple

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hey amazing update soooooooo cute and romantic love arnav soo naughty love how she remember the puking soo cute
    love this ff soo much ur a awesome writer
    cant wait for more
    update soon

    ReplyDelete
  24. It wozz soo cute and adorable ! Really love them !
    I am Laxshalovearshi from IF !

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thank you for the beautiful comments guys :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. I always love ur all FFs,seriously w wrote it twice,,,dats realy good sign of a writer who cant compromise with her story...
    n wata a uodate it is..just love it...thank u so much sweety for a romatic update...
    moushumi

    ReplyDelete
  27. It was really sweet and cute...
    Loved it... :)

    IF
    AJlovesArshi

    ReplyDelete
  28. man he couldnt take it could he when she mentioned another guys name in relation to wearing him on her bra
    good lord they are so cute
    awww so adorable right when she fought with the air hostess to go see arnie who was throwing up in the bathroom and the guys who were waiting there
    well of course she knows when you are feeling well
    hello she may say she cant love ya but that dont mean she doesnt care for ya either
    and as it is she can and always will one hopes know when you arent feeling well
    wow now that was one hell of a kiss arnie
    and what followed was funny too
    gosh what else will they be doing next i wonder

    ReplyDelete
  29. How cute ♥

    PS: thnk u 4 the PM x

    IF~ Dhishtee08Arshi

    ReplyDelete
  30. Thanks for the PM. Loved it. Khushi sensed that Arnav was not well. Nice of her to go and see if he was okay. Like the idea of making out on a plane. Funny how the other couple did what they did. Bras and boxers argument was funny.

    -desisweetheart9 from IF.

    ReplyDelete
  31. nice update:-)

    kushigowda

    ReplyDelete
  32. OMG buddy it was superb update loved it.....
    wht i read BS bra........lol......i was like ROFL.....
    yaar BS ko bra ki brand ambassadorial bana diya.....
    wow! their making out on plane....
    just loved it......
    m eagerly waiting fr more hot romance.....
    only longer kiss will not work...want more intimate moments.....
    eagerly waiting fr next part.......
    - Akorshi -

    ReplyDelete
  33. plz upload next part of silent farewell plz plz plz plz plz

    ReplyDelete
  34. Great update. Loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  35. awesome update, keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Aww..... how cute aren't they!

    ReplyDelete
  37. they are so cute. totally an adorable couple.


    anee

    ReplyDelete
  38. OMG so cute na aaawwwweee god i wonder if Barun Sobti bras did exsist/ Leave the question hanging

    abdullah9992 Dont worry im not a boy just use my bros name

    ReplyDelete
  39. Aww I love this<33 its so cute. Honestly ever since ipkknd ended everything feels so weird. I turn to your blog now on cause life without ipkknd is so hard. Anyways update this soon:))!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Hi new here read this story in one go. I loved it. I love their cute fight and after that their cute love. Archnahardik

    ReplyDelete
  41. Hey.I am new here.I loved your fiction.I read your story in one go.

    They both are cute loved their bonding.waiting for their romance.

    You are truly awesome writer keep up the good work. You are really blessed .

    ReplyDelete
  42. I'm Reading this after ages...

    I wanted to read it in one go... I hate cliff hangers you see.

    I used to bother you with pm's before for this update...

    Anyway to let you know who i am..

    IF- LoveARR

    Takce care will wait for few days then its feb :D

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love <3